All Comments on 'Prince Selects His Sister Pt. 03'

by marriedtosister

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this as I do all your stories. I have also just read your bio. not for the first time and I greatly admire your honesty in regard of the relationship you have, I also have similar views however my relationship with my sister was not able to progress as yours has flourished . With thanks.

coyote62coyote62over 1 year ago

I'm intrigued.....

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Okay, so I REALLY liked the King's soliloquy following this quote:

"You were angry because it was me or angry because she's grown up?" Adam asked.

The incites into fatherhood were most excellent. The King coming to the realization that he really did trust his son above all other men and found peace in that idea was very profound.

But then came the discussion about his inner demons 😈. The darkness is NOT inside of all of us. As for myself in particular, I sought to purge such evil from my persona and I have been extremely successful in doing so. I have NEVER objectified a woman or thought of her as a piece of ass. The love of a good woman sustains me and fuels my stamina and perseverance. It is a valuable resource to be respected and treasured.

I agree with almost everything else in this chapter, and the reveal of his father's sex addiction is an interesting monkey wrench thrown into the gears. It's going to be fun to see if Adam and Sarah will have to deal with what could possibly be a genetic family flaw. 🤔 4/5 for this installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedtosister@marriedtosister
For an account of my bio with some fictionalization and details changed for anonymity and dramatic effect, you can read the Sarah and Noah Series. Siblings were meant to be best friends from the very beginning. They are part of one another. There is no relationship closer bet...