Princess Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was wrong. I know. I was unbelievably rude and inappropriate. I was being a bitch about you and your personal life."

"Come here, give me a hug. Look, you're not a bitch. I think you have misinterpreted what happened," he said over her shoulder. "Before I explain what happened, you need to understand it is absolutely none of your damned business, but I'll tell you anyway."

"No, you're right. You don't need to say a thing. Maybe you shouldn't."

"But I want to. So, here's the deal; Amy is a client our firm works with and she was invited to a wedding with a plus one. She asked if I would be the plus one. We had a great time, danced, drank, you know, what people do at weddings."

"Then you brought her home with you."

"Yes, I did. Care to guess why?"

"I'm afraid I don't want to know the details."

"Too bad. I'm giving them to you anyway. Amy is remodeling her kitchen and we talked about built-in appliances. I told her about mine and she asked to see them. So, I invited her over. We sat in the kitchen, drank coffee and talked about appliances. I referred her to the guy who rebuilt my kitchen and a good cabinet maker. Then she left. Happy?"

"No," she wailed, "I'm miserable. And I'm so, so sorry I acted like I did. You must hate me..."

"I don't hate you, not at all. I was surprised and disappointed, but I don't hate you. Cindy, I can't imagine what you've been through. I just can't. But I am willing to forgive you if..."

"If what?"

"If I can take you out on a real date again. You know, dinner and a movie, maybe?"

"Are you sure?"

"Uh-huh, 'm sure."

"Then yes, yes, I'll go on a date with you. Can we do it next weekend? The kids will be having a long weekend with my folks."

"Yeah, that'd be great. How about you dress kinda nice and I'll surprise you with dinner at a nice place. OK?"

"Yes, OK. What time?"

"I'll text you the details," he said as he hugged her one more time and patted her on the back.

"Look, I gotta go check on the kids. I'll see you later. And again, I apologize for being such a ..."

"Nope, you're not the 'B' word. See you next weekend."

Back at her place Cindy picked up a bit and did some simple cleaning. It was also the opportunity for her to tidy up the kids' rooms while they watched TV. While she was busy her mother called.

"How are you doing?"

"Maybe a little better, Mama. I've made a complete ass out of myself a couple of weeks ago and I'm so embarrassed."

"Oh? What happened?"

"You know Roger, the guy across the street? Anyway, we've become good friends and I could see us getting closer, well, maybe. So, anyway, it turns out he went on a date two weeks ago and I was so upset that I confronted him in his front yard."

"Oh, Cindy, you didn't."

"Yeah, I did. And I had no right to. He was upset and I don't blame him. He basically told me it was none of my business, which it wasn't and he pretty much ignored me since then."

"Honey, honestly, I can't say I blame him."

"I can't either. I figured I had screwed it all up but then the kids started asking about him and..."

"And what?"

"I went over to apologize. Majorly. I told him, you know, I was totally wrong and I begged for forgiveness."

"Did he?"

"Well, he explained what happened, told me it was a fairly casual thing and that he wasn't 'dating' her."

"It sounds like he might be ready to forgive you."

"Yeah, I think so, but he kinda told me he would forgive me only if I went out with him."

"Well, that's blackmail, but you sototally deserve it."

"Mama, he's a nice guy, a really nice guy. The kids love him. So, if he blackmails me to get me to go out with him, then I will be a willing victim," she laughed.

"And you're OK with, you know, your feelings about Ted and dating and stuff?"

"Yeah, I think I am. At least I hope so. We'll see."

"Sure, Honey, and if I don't have a chance to talk with you about it before then, have a good time. And tell him your mother chewed you out for the way you treated him."

"I will, Mama. Thanks for everything."

-----

As she got ready the following Friday, she looked at herself in the mirror. She was reasonably pleased with what she saw. Her boobs were fairly nice and in spite of two kids and breastfeeding, they maintained their shape reasonably well. Her tummy wasn't quite as flat as she wanted, thanks again to the kids, but all in all she was pleased with her figure. A few stretch marks were faintly visible, but, oh well, she had to live with them.

She pulled out a slinky, dark blue dress which hugged every curve. It was backless and had a plunging neckline, so there would be no bra. She found a tiny thong, something she hadn't worn in years and pulled it up over her newly shaved legs and trimmed bush. Once she was dressed and her hair was done, she looked at the final product. "Not bad for an old widow lady," she chuckled.

Roger was far more positive. "Whoa, you're absolutely stunning tonight," he said as he gave her a tiny hug and a quick kiss. "Very nice. How about some nice French food at Chez Lyon?"

"Oh, Rog, that's too expensive."

"It's worth it. Let's enjoy. It shouldn't be crowded and we can take our time. There's no good movie on tonight, anyway."

"OK, then I'm all yours," she said, then giggled a bit when she saw him raise an eyebrow at realized she had said. The drive there was pleasant, the valet took the keys and they were escorted to their seats. As they walked, Cindy was vaguely aware people were staring at them, at her.

"You OK?" he asked as they sat down.

"People were staring when we came in."

"I don't blame them. You look fabulous tonight."

"You can't be serious!"

"Oh, I am serious. Listen. I have a theory about the attractiveness of women."

"Do tell. I wanna hear what lame ideas you have," she teased.

"OK. We all know young women in their late teens and early twenties can be very attractive, you know, even hot. Guys like to look at them. But, for real beauty there is nothing better than a woman in her thirties or forties."

"You're just saying that 'cause you know I'm in my thirties."

"No, seriously. Beauty is more than tits and ass, pardon me for being too crude. Take a nice looking female and give her the self-assuredness, sexual maturity and life experiences of an extra decade or so, well then you get true beauty. And you, tonight, are that woman."

As a few tears slid down her cheeks, there was a pause before she answered "Thank you. You're so sweet especially after the way I treated you so abysmally."

"I've already forgotten about it. Never need to mention it again. So, let's eat. Wine?"

They agreed on a bottle of wine and decided to share their entrees. Desert was a wonderful Far Breton dripping with rum. It wasn't late when they left and so Roger drove around the city a bit, showed her his office and had her show him the senior center.

Back at her place he escorted her out of his car and to her door.

"Want your hug?"

"Yes, but first I wanted to ask you if you'd like to come in. I've got some decaf coffee..."

"Sure. Sounds good."

Once inside, she went to the kitchen and fired up the espresso maker to make some decaf lattes. As she was standing there, she felt him come up behind her and reach around her waist. It felt so good to having the hug, but what felt absolutely great was the soft kiss the planted on her neck.

"Mmm, nice," she whispered.

"You taste good, too."

With his arms loosely around her waist she finished the drinks and carried them to the living room. There they sat a few feet apart on the sofa facing each other. Her hem crept up showing a fair bit of thigh and she was aware of him trying not to stare. It made her feel even more attractive than she felt in the restaurant so she 'accidentally' let the hem slide up further as she reached for her latte.

Their conversation was intimate and personal. She described how miserable she had been for months after Ted died but it was a comfortable talk and not a painful rehash of her misery. He told her about his marriage and how it fell apart due to his ex-wife not wanting children, though he did.

After coming to a pause in the conversation, she stood up and cleared the coffee mugs before sitting back down right next to him. He reached his arms around her as she went for a hug. Then came the kiss. It was divine. Soft, teasing, probing and then a bit more assertive. She found herself getting truly excited so she reached up and pulled one of his hands and brought it to her breast. He stopped the kiss for a second and murmured in her ear, "You sure?"

"Mmm-hmm."

With the next kiss he teased her nipple before gently pulling the strap off her shoulder, exposing her breast. His kisses then drifted down her neck and across her chest. "My breast, he's going for my breast!" her mind sang. For the first time in years, lips and a tongue teased her, sucked her, licked her. It felt soooo good!

Eventually she pulled him gently up and kissed him on his lips. "Was nice," she murmured, "Very nice."

"I'm glad," he replied quietly.

"Uh, Roger, I kinda need to use the bathroom. Stay right here, don't you move, OK?"

"You sure? I don't want you to..."

"Yes, I'm sure. I haven't felt this desirable in ages and I'm not done with you yet," she giggled as she stood up and went to the bathroom. Once she was finished there she glanced into the bedroom and saw Ted's picture on her nightstand. Without thinking, without planning and almost without conscious thought she walked over and turned the picture face down before returning to the living room.

"Feeling better?" he asked.

"Yes, but I think I could feel a bit better still if we took up where we were a few minutes ago," she replied as she straddled his legs and sat down on his lap facing him. They began to kiss and hug again but he didn't reach for her breast. Frustrated a tiny bit she reached up and pulled both straps on her dress down her arms, exposing her breasts to him.

Roger looked at her in the eyes before he let his eyes glance down. He saw two beautiful breasts, full with a slight sag. He looked back up to her face to see a slight smile and a bit of humor in her eyes. "You like?"

"You know I do. But are you sure?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"You're not doing this because of what happened?"

"Uh-uh."

After a few seconds she went on, "You are more than welcome to feel as well as look."

Roger let his hands rise up from her waist and gently started to stroke her nipples to Cindy's obvious delight. Her eyes closed and her head drifted back as she let a tiny moan escape from her lips. Then she felt his lips on her again. It felt as good as earlier, even better as he played with one nipple while he kissed and sucked the other. Her breath started to come in little gasps as he continued his assault on her nipples until she realized she was headed for an orgasm. She grabbed his head and pulled him to her as she started to rise up more and more until she finally climaxed. Her whole body shook as sensations of pleasure and warmth ripped through her and she moaned over and over, "Oh, my god, oh, my god..."

Eventually she relaxed and shivered a tiny bit and started to giggle. He turned up to her and asked, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing. You just now made me feel so good I wanted to laugh. Better than crying. Right?"

"Right. Uh...," he said, not knowing what to say next.

"You probably are wanting to know where things are going from here, right?"

"Well, yeah, I guess."

She stood up and let her dress fall to the floor. "Things are going to my bedroom, that is if you're interested," she said as she took his hand and gently pulled him towards the hallway.

"You sure?"

"I've never been surer of anything in my life. Please come with me."

In a few seconds they were in the bedroom. She stood there wearing nothing but her thong as she kissed him and reminded him he had too many clothes on. Once she had pulled them all off, she grabbed his hand and teasingly pulled him down onto the bed.

"This bed, she giggled, "Is a virgin bed. No one has ever made love in it. Well, not counting my sexual solitaire, that is. Care to pop it's cherry?"

"I don't care about the bed, but I do care about you. Let's see, uh, a bit of housekeeping. I'm clean but I'm not firing blanks."

"OK, I'm clean also. Let me get my diaphragm and jelly. They should still be good. Excuse me a few seconds." In the bathroom she rummaged around in a drawer and found a diaphragm still in its cellophane wrapping. And the jelly had an expiration date which was only a few months out of date. She quickly prepared herself and went back to the bedroom.

"All good."

"Oh, God, Cindy, you are absolutely beautiful. This is what I meant about women in their thirties. You are proud, self-assured and know what you want...just sexy as hell."

"Well at least I am putting on a good act. I'm still pretty nervous."

"We can stop at any time."

"Don't you dare. I've come this far and I want to go all the way with you," she said as she reached him and gave him a big kiss and stroked his cock lightly. Suddenly he pushed her slightly to the bed where she fell back laughing. "My, my, you gonna force me, mister?"

"Nope, I'm gonna make you beg for it," he responded as he knelt by the bed and pulled her toward him. After a few tentative kisses on her thighs he dove right in. His tongue and lips teased, caressed, licked and sucked until she was moaning and moaning, pulling his head tight to her sweet spot. Then it happened, another orgasm that made the previous one seem like a tiny blip. This time her body tensed, her torso flushed, her face grimaced as she called out when waves of pleasure coursed through her body. Finally, those wonderful sensations subsided and she began to relax and take slow, easy breaths. She shook her head and murmured, "Wow. Simply wow."

"Glad you liked it."

"Like is too small a word, more like 'loved' it. But now that I'm done, what about you?"

"What about me? You have any ideas?"

"I do. Here, lie down, I wanna be on top. OK?"

"Absolutely," he replied as he crawled up onto the bed. He stretched out while she grabbed his cock and rubbed it a few times to firm it up even more. Then she raised up on her knees, teased her opening with the knob and let herself down on him. It had been so long that as she felt him stretching her, it was a tiny bit too tight. It took several strokes for her to loosen up until it was comfortable. Fortunately, her moisture was copious and eased the slight discomfort quickly.

She rose up and down savoring the sensation of a cock inside her, pulling on her clit and brushing her cervix. All of these sensations stimulated her yet again until she found herself racing to yet another orgasm. As she began moaning, she sensed his hands around her pelvis pulling her down with each stroke and releasing her as she rose. He started to groan with her and suddenly she tipped forward a tiny bit to drive her clit onto his pubic bone. That was all it took and she climaxed again as she felt him thrusting himself into her, groaning in unison with each thrust.

A minute or so later they lay there with her on top and him lightly stroking her back. She leaned back and dropped down for a tender kiss which conveyed so much passion and gratitude.

"You OK?" he asked.

"Yeah. Great, even," she giggled.

"Yeah, me too. Was nice, very nice."

"Umm-hmm." A few seconds later she asked, "Stay with me?"

"I'd love to. You sure?"

"Yeah. I'm to pick up the kids at noon, so no worries on my end."

"Then I'd be honored to stay."

They snuggled some more until their eyes grew heavy with fatigue and they slowly slipped into sleep with arms around each other.

In the morning she woke up with his erection poking into her buttocks. She knew he was still asleep so she gently slipped out of bed, went to the bathroom and came back. He had a nice cock, not huge but certainly big enough. She leaned over him and licked around his mushroom. She could feel it pulsate and bounce slightly as she licked more and finally, she took it entirely into her mouth.

"Whoa? What are you doing?"

"Oh, Good morning. I thought I'd grab a bite to eat and here it was," she snickered. "Like?"

"You gotta be kidding. Like? No, I love it," he said as his head hit the pillow. She continued to lick and suck the head while she rubbed the shaft up and down to his obvious delight. She could tell he was getting more and more excited when he patted her on the head. "I'm about to..."

"Uh-huh," she said, pulling off him for a second before dropping back and continuing the hummer. She did everything she could to give him pleasure and suddenly he groaned, his torso twisted as he came, spurting into her mouth. As he gained his breath, he rubbed her shoulders and gently pulled her up to him.

"Wow. That was phenomenal. Thanks. What a way to wake up." A few minutes later he asked, "Uh, what about you?"

"Honey, that was for you. You were so good to me last night that I wanted to return the favor. But I'm good for now. Some other time, OK? Coffee?"

"Yes, please," he replied as she walked seductively towards the door. He hopped up, went to the bathroom and crawled back into bed. As he lay there, he looked over to see the picture turned down on the nightstand. Curious, he turned it over and looked at the image of Ted, at least he assumed it was Ted. He saw a handsome young man with an attractive smile. As he looked at it, he sensed Cindy had come back and looked up to see her startled face.

"Oh, my god, Roger, I'm so sorry! Here let me..."

"Cindy, there's nothing to be sorry about. Ted was the love of your life and just because you and I were together last night doesn't change that fact. He looks like a nice guy."

"He was and I still miss him. Please don't get me wrong. I had a good time last night, a wonderful time, even. And I would like an option to repeat. But I'm so embarrassed that you saw this..."

"Look, Cindy," he said somewhat forcefully, "It's fine. I'm fine. OK? Don't worry about it. Actually," he chuckled, "I'm kinda honored that you'd invite me to your bed knowing what a fine-looking guy he was."

"So, you're not upset?"

"No, why would I be? Hey, we had a nice time last night. And I hope we can do this again soon. But I'm not going to replace Ted. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I could hold a spot in your heart next to him, but I don't ever want to replace him. I don't want you to ever forget him. OK?"

After a few seconds she sighed, "It sounds like you could be serious about me."

"Yes, I'm serious. I've known you months now and I've enjoyed each and every time we've been together, well, except for that one little episode. Look, let's have breakfast. If it's OK with you, I'd like a shower, then we can talk a bit more."

"Alright, good idea. Eggs and toast OK with you?"

"Yeah, that'd be great. Do you have an extra towel?"

After a quick shower he dressed and they ate their breakfast before he helped her clean up in the kitchen. As he washed, she dried and put things away. They talked and kissed some more and hugged a lot more.

"Honey," she said, "I'd like to do this again, but I want to make one thing absolutely clear. The kids are my biggest responsibility and I don't want them hurt at all. So, if we're going to do this anymore, it will have to be when they are not around. No sleeping over when they're here. Not at all. Understand?"

"Definitely. And I agree, by the way."

"Good. I'll need to go get them now. Here, one more kiss for the road. And thank you for a lovely night."

"The pleasure was all mine. Take care," he whispered in her ear as he gave her one final hug and turned to the door.

That evening after the kids were sleeping, she stretched out in her bed. She could still faintly smell Roger's cologne on the sheets as she thought about her time with him. He was a wonderful lover, even for it being their first time together. But she fought the temptation to compare him to Ted. They were different men and they had different styles. But her mind kept going back to Ted and how she still missed him. As she thought about Ted she reached over and picked up the photo on her nightstand. She held it in her hands and began to talk.