Princess Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ted, Honey, oh God how I miss you! I still do after three years. And I would give anything to have you back. But, Honey, you'll never come back and I need to move on. I think I'm finally ready. Ted, there's a nice man across the street and I've been with him, no, let me be honest, I've had sex with him. I still feel a little guilty about it, Honey, but I have to move on.

"I know how much you loved Mandy and Chris. The nice thing about Roger, yeah, that's his name, well, anyway, the nice thing about him is he adores our kids. He's a great father figure for them. He talks to them, tells them stories, teaches them, like they were his kids. And if I stay with Roger, I could see them calling him 'Daddy' or something like that. It might hurt me a tiny bit when they do, but they need a father. But I want you to know I would never, ever let them forget that their father was a fine and loving man.

"Good night, Ted. I love you so much," she whispered as she kissed the picture before putting it back on the table.

-----

Over the next several weeks Roger became much more of a presence in Cindy and the kid's lives. The four had dinner at least twice a week, sometimes at his place and sometimes at hers. The children seemed happy when he was with them and they would pepper him with questions and demand a bedtime story regularly. He even brought a few books from the library that were interesting and challenging. One of them was called Katie's Mommies and Daddies. He tried to read it to first to Chris but he fell asleep right after Roger started. Later he read it to Mandy while Cindy stood outside the child's bedroom and listened to him read and answer her questions.

"Roger," asked Mandy, "Why did her mommy and daddy not live together anymore?"

"Well, sometimes a lady and a man are married, they have children and then later they decide they don't want to live together anymore."

"But don't you have to love someone to get married?"

"Usually people love each other, but sometimes that love goes away. Then they stop living together."

"Why does she have two mommies and two daddies?"

"Well, after they no longer lived together her mommy found a new man to love and he became a new daddy. And her daddy found a new lady and she became a new mommy."

There was a long pause. Then came the question that had worried Cindy: "My daddy is in heaven. Can I get a new daddy, too?"

"If your mommy finds a man and if she loves him, then they could get married and he would be a new daddy. But your first daddy in heaven would still look over you and would still love you."

"Oh," she said quietly. A few seconds later she asked, "What about you? Will you be a new daddy for us?"

Cindy held her breath and waited for the answer. "It is too soon to decide that. Your mommy and I are good friends..."

"But Chris and I like you," she interrupted. "Don't you like Mommy?"

"Yes, very much. But I like a lot of people. To get married and to be a new daddy means I have to love someone and..."

"Don't you love Mommy?"

"Your mommy is very special to me. I like her a lot. Maybe someday I will love her."

"I hope you do, 'cause if you do, then me and Chris would get a new daddy!"

"'Chris and I'. You say 'Chris and I'."

"Oops, that's what my teacher said. I forgot."

"OK, Kiddo, it's time to go to sleep. I'll send Mommy in to tuck you in."

"No, you do it, please."

"Sure, lights out, hug Teddy and pull up the sheet. Now, good night. Sleep tight."

"Thank you, Roger," she murmured as she snuggled down onto her pillow.

As he left the room, he ran into Cindy eavesdropping outside the door. "You handled that very well," she whispered as they went to the living room. Once there she looked him in the eye and asked, "So, I am very special to you, huh?"

"Yes, you are."

"And someday you might love me?"

He paused a few, long seconds staring at the floor before he sheepishly nodded before looking her right at her. "Yeah, I, uh...yeah. I could see that happening."

"Oh, Roger," she exclaimed as she grabbed him for a big hug, "I could see that happening, too." She then reached up and gave him a wonderful, deep and loving kiss. "Do you want to read me a bedtime story?" she giggled.

"Nope. You've been a bad girl, sneaking around and listening to private conversations. No bedtime story for you."

"Awww..."

"Maybe you need a spanking, huh?"

"Oooh. Promises, promises," she giggled again. "Oh, don't look so shocked. I might like to spice things up now and then."

"Whoa. I've got one female asking if I love you and the other asking me to spank you," he laughed. "I'm getting confused here, so I better go home."

"OK, you do that. But give me another kiss first, then I'll let you go."

-----

Cindy's parents had the kids over for the night twice weekly giving Cindy and Roger more time to themselves. And they snuck in an afternoon quickie when the kids were both at school. Roger did smack her on the ass a few times one afternoon and Cindy turned wild in her response, but she later told him it was not to be done routinely.

She invited him over to meet her parents and they seemed to like him. Cindy's dad and Roger spent time talking about tools and workshops while the women finished dinner in her kitchen. The kids were well behaved and clearly happy and comfortable with Roger. Right before her parents left, her mom whispered in Cindy's ear, "We like him. I'll give you a call."

The next afternoon the call came.

"Hi, Mama, somehow I knew you'd be calling."

"Yes, Cindy, I wanted to tell you our impressions of Roger. He seems like a nice guy. And Chris and Mandy seem so comfortable with him."

"He is, and they are."

"Have you dated anyone else?"

"Uh, no. Should I?"

"I don't know if 'should' is the right term. Months ago, you were distraught and thought you'd never get over Ted. Now you're with the first man who came along. Are you sure about him?"

"Mama, he hasn't asked me to marry him. We're just getting to know each other, dating, you know..."

"What if he does? What will you say?"

"I know what you're thinking. You think I'm being too rash. But he's a sweet guy, a good guy. He respects me. I had that bad episode with him and he understood the problem and forgave me. And he loves the kids. He spends so much time with them. He teaches them, reads to them, plays with them. I can't imagine another man acting around them as nicely as he does."

"But do you love him?"

There was a big, long pause before she answered, "Yeah, I do. I never thought I'd say that again. Mama, he's not Ted, but he is, in his own way, a very special guy. So, yeah, I do."

"Then that's what counts. You can now ignore your meddling mother. You see, no matter how old a girl gets, a mother never wants to see her child hurt."

"He's never done anything to hurt me, Mama. Never."

"Good. Uh, I gather the sex is good?"

"Mama! You have a lot of nerve!"

"I'll take that as a 'yes'. How about we have the kids over Saturday night so you can practice some more'" she laughed.

"I appreciate it, thanks."

"Just bring them by anytime after two pm. That way you'll get the whole afternoon and night together and have time to change the sheets in the morning!"

"Mama!"

-----

The following Saturday was a wonderful time of sensual exploring between the two. They gave each other back massages on the living room floor with her rubbing him first. When it was her turn, he massaged her back until she 'felt like Jello' before he let his hand slide down between her cheeks. He stroked lower and lower until he could feel her moisture soaking his fingertips. He slid his first two finger inside rubbing her G-spot, while his thumb rode over her clit. This unexpected approach sent her into a spasm of ecstasy ripping through her entire body. After she recovered, she pushed him over onto his back, yanked down his boxers and rode him like a wild woman, driving herself further into orgasmic bliss.

"And it's only four pm," she giggled a few minutes later. "What do you have in store for tonight?"

"Dinner at seven, then back here for more, if that's OK with you."

"Yes, Roger, that'd be nice," she said with sudden seriousness. "I enjoy our closeness, you know."

"Yeah, me too. Uh, you know, I could see us closer, uh, officially, in the future. You?"

After a few second pause she smiled and said, "Yes, I could too and I think I'd like that. But you know, the kids have to agree also. I've told you it's a package deal."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

The next evening when the kids were in bed and Roger was gone, Cindy tidied up and went to bed. She picked up Ted's picture and had another "conversation" with him.

"Hi, Honey. I still miss you. You have no idea. But there's something I have to tell you. I think Roger is getting very serious about me, about us. And I can see myself marrying him. You probably want to know if I love him, and to be honest, I do. Sweetheart, I still love you. Roger can never erase you from my heart and memory, but I know I can have him in my life and still keep you close to me.

"You should be proud of me, Honey. Here I am talking to you and I haven't shed a single tear. That means I'm better and though I still get little twinges of guilt when I'm with him, I need to move on. I'm going to keep talking to you for as long as I live, but I hope you understand I'll talk to you about Roger sometimes. He's a good guy and I know he loves our kids. I'll be very happy if he ever asks me to marry him. He won't replace you, Ted, he'll be next to you in my heart. Good night. I love you."

-----

It was Halloween again. The kids were as excited as the year prior. In keeping with her plan to have them help with any costumes, she insisted the kids help make them. Mandy decided to go as a ballet dancer. She used a bathing suit and tied some mesh loosely around her waist for the tutu. Cindy then let her use some facial blush and a tiny bit of lipstick. Chris wanted to be a cowboy which required a cowboy hat which they found at a thrift store. He wore his jeans, a button-down shirt and his rubber galoshes for boots.

The two demanded Cindy go as a princess again. She pulled out the old bridesmaid dress and the head ornament to wear around the neighborhood. Once they left the house and at his request, they visited Roger first. They were all astounded when Roger opened the door wearing a tuxedo with a deep red cummerbund.

"My Lady, Miss Mandy and Master Chris," he said as he bowed deeply to them. "May I accompany you on your sojourn this fair evening?"

Cindy smiled as the kids giggled and laughed.

Roger went on, "If you would allow me, I would prefer to escort this fine family through the streets of this borough while you extort candy in return for the promise of not creating mischief upon the local citizens."

"What did he say?" asked Chris.

"Honey, that is fancy talk for him just wanting to go with us trick-or-treating. Do you want him to go with us?"

"Yes, yes," the two shouted, so he turned and locked the door and escorted Cindy, her hand on his forearm, down the street behind the children. At each house the children pointed out the two adults who usually stayed closer to the curb. The older lady, who Cindy would visit occasionally, was very pleasant and talkative. "Who is the man with your mommy?"

"That's not our mommy, that's a Princess. And Roger is helping her tonight."

"Well, he is a most handsome man. Be nice to him, you hear? Oh, and here's some candy for you. Happy Halloween, you two," she said as she closed the door.

When they got home, Roger asked to come inside for 'just a few minutes.' He helped the children organize their candy as Cindy made some hot apple cider. Once they all had their cider, Roger put on his funny accent again. "I wish to propose a toast to the lady of this palace and to her wonderful offspring. To Chris, the man of the house. To Mandy, the beauty of the next generation. And to Cindy, the lady of the palace whose fair beauty makes men's hearts palpitate, whose laugh makes all smile, whose personage has stolen my heart and made me fall in love. Cheers!"

They all shouted 'cheers' in response before Roger turned to the children. "Have a seat here, leave room for your mommy in the middle. I have something else I wish to say, or, more importantly, wish to ask."

"What is it? What is it?" the kids squealed.

"OK. Here is the rule. I ask a question and you answer it all by yourself. No asking anyone else what you should say, OK?"

"OK."

"First, we go with the man of the house. Chris, would you like to us to all be one family?"

Chris was a bit confused. He turned to look at Cindy who smiled at him.

"Uh, yeah!" grinned Chris.

"Mandy, how about you? Would you like us to be one family?"

"Yes, Roger, yes!" she cried as she jumped and gave him a big hug.

"Wait a sec, Mandy. I have to ask the princess." He then turned to Cindy who was smiling as big tears of happiness slid down her cheeks. "Cindy, would you allow me to join your family and give me the honor of being your husband?"

"Yes, yes, of course I will. All of us will," she said as he pulled out a beautiful ring with emeralds surrounding a solitaire diamond. He slipped it on her ring finger before giving her a wonderful, loving kiss.

"Eeeewww, Mommy, get a room!"

"Young lady, he's my fiancé and I get to kiss him. And just where'd you learn to talk like that, anyway?" she laughed.

-----

That night she held Ted's picture once again after she crawled into bed. "Ted, I have some pretty big news for you. Roger, you know, the man across the street, well, I've fallen for him. I know it's only been a short while but I love him. I do. And he loves me, too. Tonight, he asked me to marry him and I said 'yes.' Sweetheart, I hope you understand. He's so good for me and the kids. He'll be a great daddy for them. And he's great for me in so many ways. Honey, I don't know where we'll end up living, but I'd like to get a new place for the new family. Is that OK with you? I hope so. And Ted, I have one more, little bit of news. I have to move your picture out of the bedroom, OK? I'm going to put it on the mantle. I want the kids to always have a reminder of their father. And, Honey, please know I'll never forget you and I'll never stop loving you," she whispered as she softly kissed the picture.

Trionyx54 -- Halloween 2021