Princess Cumdump Pt. 02

Story Info
A disgraced Princess falls deeper into ruin.
3.2k words
4.25
25.1k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work of fiction is complete fantasy. It's occasionally extreme and frequently over-the-top. That's the way the Princess likes it. Please do not confuse this completely imaginary tale with reality in any way.

Princess Cumdump - Part 2

Princess Cumdump Rides Again

The orc held his cock inside the petite human woman and waited for it to grow. The witch had given him a potion that she promised would make him the size of a horse. G'arak knew the whore's protector was watching, so he had waited to drink the foul serum until after he had penetrated the girl. Hidden inside her body, his cock could now grow without the man seeing it.

G'arak grunted as he felt a tingle in his groin. It was quickly followed by an intense throb and a surge of pleasure. The witch hadn't lied. His cock really was growing, and not just a little bit. The orc thrust his hips and pushed his monster cock deeper into the whore's small slender body. She moaned, but not in distress. The little slut was loving it!

"Human sluts make the best whores." It was an old saying and one that existed for a reason. Of all the races, human women were the easiest to corrupt sexually. One good hard fucking was often all it took to turn a pure innocent girl into a cock-crazed nymphomaniac.

G'arak knew the whore he was fucking had a past. One that included an infamous marathon gangbang. She had a bastard child, too, although she kept that a secret from most and instead claimed the baby boy's father had died in battle.

The orc had his own secrets. He hadn't simply come to the brothel looking for any old piece of fuck-meat. He was a mercenary who took on special jobs. This time, he'd been hired to screw a particular human whore with a magically enhanced erection. The witch who had hired him clearly had it in for the whore and wanted to see her punished. At least, so the orc believed. He didn't realize that the whore's guardian, the man who secretly was her father, was also meant to suffer as a result of the witch's subterfuge. The father also had secrets.

His cock surged again and G'arak snarled with an almost feral lust. While he had fucked women of several races and species, the big orc had never done so with an artificially enhanced boner. The intense pressure on his enormous cock, crammed into the whore's tiny body as it was, felt incredible.

He began moving his hips faster, plunging his humongous erection in and out of the woman's well-fucked cunt. Even for a whore, she was unusually loose and sloppy. Suddenly, G'arak realized why a huge cock had been a necessary part of the plan. His normally sized member, which by no means was small, would have been a toothpick in a teacup, barely large enough to stir the human slut's juices.

He snuck a look across the room at the girl's faithful guard. The man was older but he still projected power and strength. He wasn't as large as the orc, yet something about him told G'arak that the human man should not be taken lightly. In spite of his obvious physical prowess, the man couldn't seem to watch too closely as his companion was fucked silly. The orc guessed that the young woman was more than just a girl in his stable.

"Don't stop!" the whore gasped and G'arak realized he had stopped fucking her for a moment. He resumed moving his hips and the human slut sighed gratefully. "Ah, yes!"

At that, her guardian apparently decided he needed to stretch his legs and he got to his feet and stepped outside. The orc smiled triumphantly. This was the opportunity he had been waiting for.

The witch had hired him to fuck the whore silly, but also to pour a potion into her hole after he had spunked a load of cum inside her. The potion would mix with the orc's sperm and the result would be a truly monstrous pregnancy. G'arak knew none of the details, however. As far as he was concerned, this was just another job, albeit more pleasurable than most.

The morning after her night with the orc, Princess Komari awoke stiff and sore. She had been fucked longer and harder than anytime since the gangbang that marked her entry to adulthood. As it was, G'arak by himself had nearly fucked her longer and harder than the thousand human men that her perverted uncle had hired. Komari giggled as she remembered how many times the beast had made her cum during the long night of passion.

"Did you have to scream so much?" her father grumbled as he awoke. As usual, he slept at the young woman's feet in case anyone dared to assault her in the night.

"Sorry, Papa," the Princess told the exiled monarch. "He had a really big... thing."

"He didn't hurt you, did he?" her father asked, expressing concern.

Komari blushed.

"It... it wasn't like that," she admitted. "It felt amazing!"

The old King grimaced.

"You've always had a fondness for orc dick," he groused. "I've long wondered if Daku had something to do with that."

"If so, I should thank him the next time I see him," the Princess pouted. "Don't you want me to be happy?"

The old man sighed.

"Of course, I do," he assured the young woman. "But couldn't you have just married Prince Hansamu and filled my throne room with babies? Watching you breed with orcs isn't exactly what I dreamed of for my only daughter."

"You don't want another grandson?" Komari teased.

Her father looked sad and shook his head.

"I'll support you as long as I live," he answered. "I just hoped for a different life. That's all."

Despite working as a prostitute, Komari still looked slender and beautiful, as if her royal upbringing had been internalized so thoroughly that it shone through in even the direst of circumstances. Even though no one called her by her title anymore, Princess Komari's beauty was unmatched. That, combined with her apparently insatiable lust for sex, made her the most popular whore in the region.

"Papa, you need to let the past go," the young woman scolded. "We're never going back there. We live here, now. Is it so bad?"

"Well, no," the older man sighed. "There's good land all around and the orcs aren't all that hard to be around once you get used to the smell. But also, yes! It breaks my heart seeing you forced to sell your body to these beasts just so we can eat decent food and afford a warm bed."

Komari frowned.

"I'm not forced, Papa," she asserted firmly. "I do it because I choose to do it. And with the money we're saving, we can buy a small farm and live there in peace."

"Eventually," her father groused. "And in the meantime, I have to watch you servicing orcs by the dozen!"

The woman blushed. It wasn't often that the exiled King spoke his mind so bluntly.

"You don't have to watch," she dimpled impishly. The Princess knew that she reminded the King of his late wife, and that Komari had long been his lover in his dreams. She thought it was noble of him to hide his desire for her and yet she often imagined it was her father screwing her whenever she was squished under the heavy stinking body of some smelly orc. Secretly, she longed for her father to tear off her clothes and take her again and again until they were both spent.

"I want you to be safe," the old man explained.

"And I do feel safe when I know you're watching over me," the Princess replied sweetly. "I'm sorry that it's difficult for you to witness me being used that way."

"Oh! It's not that so much," the man said. "I mean, you are a whore, after all. You've been used by thousands - you still look amazing, by the way -- and you truly seem to love your job. I'm happy that you discovered something that gives you so much pleasure."

"I don't understand," Komari pouted. "Then, what's wrong?"

Her father looked uncomfortable.

"Please, Papa! Tell me!" the Princess stamped her foot.

"I want to fuck you in the ass," he admitted quietly.

"What?"

"I want to fuck you in the ass," the old man confessed. "I watch you cumming your brains out every night and I want to fuck you like all the rest of them. But I can't put my cock inside your pussy. I might knock you up. So, I want to fuck you in the ass."

The exiled King's gorgeous daughter flew across the room and practically leapt into her father's embrace.

"Yes!" she cried out joyfully. "Yes, I want that, too! Oh, Papa! Why didn't you tell me sooner? I've been wanting your cock so badly."

"You have?" the old man asked, genuinely surprised.

"Well, of course!" Komari giggled fetchingly. "Do you really think I'd rather get nailed by some random orc than my own brave handsome father?"

With his cock growing rapidly in his pants, the King tossed his daughter onto the straw bed and tore wildly at her dress. Komari squealed in mock-terror as she was stripped naked and spread wide by her father.

"Don't be gentle," she quipped as the old man lay down on top of her tiny body. He quickly found her tiny rosebud and pushed the tip of his cock inside her.

"Oh, Papa!" the Princess moaned happily. "Fuck my ass, Papa!"

"You're a whore, daughter," the old King groaned.

"Yes! I'm your whore-daughter, Papa!" Komari squealed as her father pushed deeply into her guts. "Fuck my whore ass!"

It had been several years since the old man had last dipped his wick and he was trying his best to avoid cumming after only a few seconds. His daughter's anus, however, was gripping him tightly. He gave her butt-cheeks a hard slap that made Komari's sphincter tighten around his shaft.

"Oh, fuck!" he gasped and he loosed his first load in years into the young woman's spasming backside.

"Oh, fuck! Papa! Papa!" the Princess moaned, her small body clenching and curling with convulsions of pleasure. "I love you, Papa!"

Wrapping his arms around his only offspring, his cock still lodged in her ass, the old King sighed.

"I could live this way," he thought silently as he embraced his precious daughter. "I just have to avoid using her cunt to pleasure myself."

The Princess snuggled into her father's arms, sighing happily. Ironically, neither of them needed to worry about incestuous offspring. Komari was already pregnant, seeded by G'arak and the witch's potion. Even as the two humans luxuriated in each other's arms, a new life was growing in the young woman's belly. They just didn't know it yet.

* * *

Another two months would pass before Komari began to wonder if she was carrying a baby. If so, it would be something of an oddity. Orcs and human females rarely produced offspring and the Princess was fairly certain that the only cocks in her cunt had belonged to orcs. Still, the signs were impossible to ignore. She hadn't had her period and she had taken on a telltale glow. It had been her father that noticed first.

"Daughter, do you feel differently lately?" he asked one night while the young woman was bathing after her last customer of the day.

"Differently?" the Princess asked. "Not really. Why do you ask?"

"You've been looking flushed the last week or so."

Komari giggled.

"Well, I have been feeling extra horny for a couple of weeks," she admitted.

"No kidding!" the older man groaned. "You've been riding your customers with so much enthusiasm that some of them have been asking me if you are available for a gangbang."

"What?" the young woman blushed as she pictured herself surrounded by several well-hung orcs. "Oh, my Goddess!"

The old King noticed that his daughter hadn't really protested the idea when he mentioned it.

"Is that something you might want to try?" he asked. He was no longer hung up on shielding Komari from her raw animalistic tendencies and instead had begun considering things from a practical point-of-view. The simple truth was that he could charge a lot to make his daughter available as a gangbang cumdump... and more.

Her red face revealed the Princess was embarrassed and yet it was clear her curiosity was driving her decisions. Komari took a deep breath and looked her father in the face.

"I will try anything you ask of me," she declared, attempting to sound brave and loyal. The exiled monarch was amused.

"What if I asked you to mate with a minotaur?" he teased.

"Papa!" the petite Princess gasped, her face growing scarlet. Minotaurs were huge compared to orcs, easily three meters tall, and their sex organs were legendary. Komari was truly shocked by her father's outrageous question.

"I don't... I don't..." she stammered, unable to complete a sentence. The older man chuckled, entertained by her befuddlement.

"Don't worry, I won't ask you to do that," he reassured the young woman, although his cock had grown rock hard thinking about it. He paused for effect.

"But neither will I stop you if that is something you should choose to pursue."

Komari stared at her father with mixed emotions. On the one hand, she appreciated his willingness to let her decide who she fucked and when. On the other, fucking a Minotaur might kill her. Did he no longer care about her?

"I don't understand," she managed a reply.

"Well, you've been fucking orcs by the dozen," the old King explained, as if describing a math problem. "And your fuckhole has grown pretty sloppy from the sounds of things. I figured you might be getting hungry for something bigger, you know? Like a minotaur or a giant or maybe a pack of wargs."

The young woman gasped.

"A pack!" she whispered, truly stunned at the suggestion. Unfortunately, her father overheard her.

"Wargs, it is," he grinned. "That's a good choice. Their cocks aren't much bigger than orcs. Well, except for their knots. I'll be interested in seeing how well you can handle them."

"Them?" Komari asked, wide-eyed. "More than one?"

"Oh yes," the old man chuckled. "It's got to be the entire pack or we'll sow dissension among them. Don't worry. You can do it. You'll be fine."

The Princess swallowed her fear. She had gotten quite good at swallowing things of late. Her father was probably right. If there was a problem, it wasn't her body's ability to accommodate huge cocks. The only obstacle was her attitude and that was something she had power over.

She nodded obediently.

"Yes, Papa," she said, accepting her fate. She was, after all, not just any whore. She was an imperial cumdump, a royal meat-toilet. "As you wish."

Lifting her eyes, she looked into her father's face. For perhaps the first time, she noticed how old he appeared. His eyes were cold.

"Papa! Do you think I could practice with just one?" she asked meekly, drawing a smile from the old man.

"Perhaps a few practice sessions would be a good idea," he replied. "Most packs have two dozen or more wargs. Let's start with three."

Komari felt her heart sink.

"A few sessions."

The words echoed in her thoughts.

"Start with three."

The Princess bit back a sob. She felt a deep sadness, not because she was being used so crudely, but because she finally understood that things were going to get worse. Her father was no longer her protector. He was her pimp.

"How did this happen to me?" she thought. Just a few months prior, she had been on her way to becoming Queen under her loving father's guiding hands. Now, she was a whore for beasts and monsters. Tears filled her eyes and she wept. Not for her dignity; that had already been lost. But now she was about to surrender what was left of her humanity.

"Yes, father," she barely choked out her reply. "I will do as you wish."

"Good girl," the exiled monarch grunted. "Maybe I can sell tickets to your practice sessions."

"Yes, father."

"That's a good slut. Now, get down on your hands and knees and let me enjoy that sweet little ass of yours."

* * *

As Princess Komari's belly began to swell visibly, requests for a turn in her pussy increased along with it. Orcs considered it good luck to fuck a pregnant sow and, given how rare an opportunity it was to rut in a pregnant human, demand was high. The natural solution was to turn the pretty young whore into a gangbang slut.

The disgraced royal worked twenty-five days every month. The remainder were rest days, taken consecutively at the end of the month. Of the twenty-five, she held gangbang days on six of them. The other nineteen were her typical workday where she'd service up to a dozen creatures before calling it a day.

Even with the drastic increase in availability, the number of beasts clamoring for a place in line swamped the little whore's schedule. Monsters of all types were arriving in town, some having traveled dozens of leagues just to rut for mere minutes in the swollen human fuck-pig. Everyone, it seemed, wanted to use the woman before she gave birth.

With each passing month, the mad king converted more of his daughter's regular days into gangbang days. Soon, Komari was gang-fucked every other day. On those days, she could receive as many as a hundred customers, dozens of different creatures. It didn't matter if she was stuffed by a slime or split in half by a giant, black magic made sure she could fuck almost anything and survive.

It was on days where Komari was fucked by something unusually huge or something especially depraved that her father sold tickets. She had become entertainment. If it was Hell for the gravid young Princess, it didn't show. Mostly, it seemed the doll-sized beauty with the huge belly was insane with lust, a satisfied sex-crazed, cum-guzzler.

Eventually though, there was a cost. Watching his daughter become such a depraved being destroyed what remained of the old King's mind. He died in his chair, his gaze fixed on the bed where Komari did her lascivious horizontal dancing.

Of the three people in the room, only one was standing. The dead King sat slumped in his chair, staring over the top of the table at the bed. On the bed lay the Princess, naked, cum oozing from her ravished holes. She was alive but unconscious. Between them, her head turning back and forth, stood Waru, the Witch of the West.

"Oh, my poor darling," sighed the witch to the dead King. "You should have stayed true to me. Yet, you cheated with that slut and look at you now."

"And you!" she snarled, turning to the naked daughter of her old lover. "The slut's brat! Swollen with child! Would it surprise you to learn that you are carrying someone very special inside you? That isn't G'arak's baby in your belly. It's the Demon Morgoth himself. Now, come along, dear. We have preparations to make before the Demon Lord arrives."

The witch made a warding gesture with her hand and both the Princess and the Sorceress vanished in a puff of smoke.