Princess, Enraptured Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie shook her head and rubbed her eyes fiercely. They were already feeling raw. "No, it's okay, I chose to come." She looked over at her friend, forcing a small smile. "Just... wow, I really am old, huh? I thought that kind of shit only happened in movies."

Courtney coughed out a laugh and leaned in, embracing her. They hugged tightly for a few seconds before separating. Courtney started the car and Ellie stared out the window into the dark sky above. The black makeup case sat resting heavy against the outer edge of her left foot. She measured her breathing, forcing herself to settle down.

She ached to write about all of this. But she also ached to get into bed and rut her cunt against her vibrator while she still had this high going.

By the time she got home, her eyelids were drooping heavily. She pulled herself out of the car, grabbing the bag with two fingers. Courtney watched her leave the car, worry painted across her face.

"You gonna be okay?" She asked, eyeing the bag. Ellie nodded. "What're you gonna do with that?" Ellie shrugged. "Okay... well, give me a call tomorrow, please?"

Ellie nodded again. "Thanks," she said weakly. "I'll be safe, don't worry." She closed the car door and waved goodbye to her friend, then walked up the driveway to her front door. She entered her house, locked the door, and quickly went towards her bedroom, holding the bag to her chest.

She got into her room and closed the door, feeling safer with the extra boundary. Her knees sunk into her bed as she placed the bag on the left corner edge and then crawled the rest of the way up the length of the bed. She landed on her stomach, reaching beneath her pillow to fetch her vibrator. Her head was still clouded, her brain felt like cotton, and she was so horny.

She turned the vibrator on and turned it up to the highest setting, shoving it down between herself and the mattress, jutting her hips down to press the front of her pussy against the humming head of the device. A gasp left her mouth, her forehead pressed against her forearm. She shoved the vibrator down past the waistband of her pants to rub her wet clit against it, shuddering at the sensation.

Tom's gold-glinted smirk entered her mind. "Good girl."

She felt so silly, or she would have if she'd been less shameless. Instead, she ground down harder into the vibrator, moaning into her comforter. The vibrator became slick from her wetness, allowing it to slide along her clit, up and down the front of her pussy. The vibration thrummed through her, but it wasn't enough. She pushed down her pants and kicked off her shoes and socks, spreading her legs and pushing the vibrator against her wanting hole. She whined, rubbing back against it, letting it slip into her. She savored the burn she felt despite her ample lubrication, keening back into it. She rocked back and forth, sliding it in and out of her carefully until she'd taken it to the hilt. The vibration echoed through her, against her G-spot, and she moved her other hand to rub against her clit as she fucked herself with the toy. Her forehead and face pressed hard into the comforter and mattress, face hot.

"Took the whole thing like a champ." She could imagine him spearing her open with his cock. God, she knew it had to be big. She wanted it so badly.

"Please," she breathed, muffled. "Please, make me take it."

She was rocking back against the toy spastically now, hips jerking forward and back, her fingers rubbing messily at her clit. She was so close, imagining her fingers in those dark tresses, those long fingers wrapped around her throat. It was so bad but it was so good.

She came, choking on her own breath, thighs quivering as the rest of her stilled. Her eyes would have rolled back if they'd been open, not clenched tight against the bed. The orgasm hit her hard and she soon found herself laying prone on the bed, resting on her cheek, the vibrator still going in her limp fingers.

She sighed and shook her head slightly. Was she that hard pressed for excitement and intimacy? That she would fantasize about someone who could have literally killed her and her friends, who sold drugs, who she'd met for all of five minutes? She hoped that it was just the high.

She turned over onto her back, shifting to grab at the vibrator and turn it off. She stripped the rest of the way and then let herself get comfortable in the bed, not bothering to turn off the lights.

12