All Comments on 'Princess Fairpeach Meets the Goblin'

by zaxxon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Lich LordLich Lordabout 19 years ago
Wow

I thought this was great, you should do some more fantasy stuff like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I like it...

I thought it was good and well written. Talk about a lucky girl, first day on the slave market and still a virgin after being kidnapped by an ogre? I would have liked it a lot more if the goblin had broken his promise and just kept her as his own sex slave and pimped her out to others, but I knew that wasn't going to happen when after the baker insulted him, he acted as if nothing had happend and just paid the man. Well written, continue if you'd like, I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hmm

The story started ok ..but it ended up being silly.

TwistedPlayrTwistedPlayralmost 19 years ago
Great story!

This story was really good. It is light-hearted and reminds me of an x-rated episode of the old dungeons and dragons cartoon. It is the light-hearted attitude that makes it so good. You have a good talent for description and that helps make the story one that is easy to pick up, but hard to put down. I hope you continue the story as I see so many possibilities. Is she really Princess Amber Fairpeach or another princess? Did Dikus really tell the truth about her not able to become pregnant from Goblin spoo? I hope you answer all of these questions and more. The world needs some fun and this story is just that. Fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Hot! I want to b that princess

DaviBlackDaviBlackover 12 years ago
Nice.

Fun stuff! Glad I stumbled across your writing. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I want to rape that sexy young princess. I just got off 5 times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I enjoyed It

Nice story, good to read this kind of N/C from the perspective of someone who obviously doesn't hate women for a change

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel?

This story was good but it was over too quickly will you be writing a sequel?

MarkoAaronMarkoAaronalmost 8 years ago
Very enjoyable.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Really captured the personality of a goblin. Good read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Honestly I'm just disappointed that there isn't more to this story where the princess ends up falling in love and somehow ending up with the goblin that saved her. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous