Princess of Everdale Ch. 09

Story Info
Talia continues her weekend with Alec.
3.5k words
4.75
1.4k
00

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Talia woke she found herself in a strange room and an unfamiliar bed. It took her several moments to recall the events of the previous day but as the memories came flooding back she found herself smiling. She was in Alec's bed, the vampire sleeping soundly beside her, his arm wrapped around her waist. She snuggled up against him, remembering how tenderly he had treated her the night before as he had bathed her following the day she had spent getting fucked over and over in the stockades. She laughed softly to herself. She was still sore from yesterday but gods had she enjoyed it. She hoped one day he would treat her to that experience again.

She dozed contentedly for another hour or so. The steady sound of Alec's breathing comforting her whenever she stirred. When she woke she would take the chance to look around the room, though it was so dark she could not make out much. The walls appeared to be panelled and the floor was a rich oak stained to the colour of burnt wood. The bed they lay in was a comfortable four poster design and hanging from the ceiling she could make out the outline of a large yet simple chandelier. It was warm in the room too, despite the fact that they slept with only a thin sheet over their naked bodies, and when she craned her neck she could see the fireplace that sat opposite the bed, a handful of still glowing embers visible in the grate.

When she next awoke she found Alec missing from the bed. She rolled over, propping herself up on her elbows as she squinted in the light of an oil lantern on Alec's side of the bed. He was stood at the bedroom door, a robe wrapped around his body. He was speaking to an older woman who wore the garb of a maid and when he turned she saw he held a tray bearing breakfast.

"Good morning," he said.

"Morning," she replied with a smile as he sat down on the edge of the bed and placed the tray in front of her. There was coffee, a bowl of fruit and some toast and butter on the tray. It looked delicious, though she noted there was only enough for her.

"Eat up," he instructed. "We have a long day ahead of us."

"Don't you want anything?"

He smiled. "Breakfast isn't really my thing."

She nodded, sitting up as he poured her a cup of coffee. As the sheets fell away from her chest she saw him glance at her tits and she turned slightly, offering him a better view without letting him know she had seem him look.

"What are we doing today?" she asked, taking a sip of the warm coffee.

"That's a surprise," he replied, his eyes twinkling as they so often did when he had a plan for her.

She grinned, tucking in to her breakfast eagerly as she tried to think about what he might have in store for her. He watched her for a moment longer before kissing her softly on the forehead and telling her he was going to wash. As he left she heard the lock on the bedroom door snap shut behind him. She looked around as she continued to eat, the light of the lantern beside the bed offering more insight to his bedroom. It was roughly the same size as her own room back at the castle, though the dark wood on the floors and walls made it seem smaller. Red velvet curtains hung over two windows on her side of the room, neither pair appearing to ahve been opened for years. There were paintings on the walls, all of them of places rather than people. Some she recognised, others she did not and she wondered how many had been lost to the march of time. The furniture in the room was old and comfortable looking whilst the lights and rugs were fine yet not ostentatious. The room felt old yet strangely comforting and was exactly what she had pictured in her mind when thinking of Alec's home.

He returned when she was done eating and brought her to the bathroom, leaving her to wash and ready herself for the day. When she returned to the bedroom he was waiting for her in a pair of riding trousers, a loose fitting white shirt and a blue jacket. She waited as he admired her naked body. She had braided her yellow-blonde hair into a single, thick plait that fell down to the small of her back and had applied soft red lipstick and smokey eyeshadow in the way she knew he liked.

"I have a gift for you," he said, nodding to her side of the bed.

She walked slowly around to the box resting on the bed, bound with a scarlet ribbon. She slipped the ribbon off and lifted the lid of the box, smiling up at Alec as she began to remove the outfit piece by piece before beginning to dress. First was a pair of simple, sheer black tights that she rolled seductively up her long legs. Next came a red leotard, the waist sitting high over her hips, the crotch barely covering her pussy. The bust was corseted and she imagined it could be pulled aside to reveal her breasts if needed. For now she pulled the strings tight, her tits heaving against the soft fabric. A pair of black leather, thigh high boots were next, the heels making a satisfying click as she placed them on the floor, followed by a pair of fingerless elbow gloves made of the same material as the tights. To finish off the outfit there was a black riding cloak complete with hood and clasp in the draconic emblem that Alec so often used.

"Wait," he said before she could put the cloak on.

He stood and walked over to her, his eyes devouring her figure every step of the way. She held her head up as he circled her, looking at the ceiling, waiting for his next command. He was standing behind her, his rock hard dick just grazing her ass through his pants. He lowered his head, his breath on her neck sending shivers down her spine as he kissed her throat tenderly before slipping her collar on. She shuddered as he pulled it tight, the leather soft against her skin, and heard the click of the lock snapping shut. He ran his hands down her arms, snapping her cuffs on her wrists one after another before locking them shut in turn. She gasped as he spun her around, her hands coming up to grip his chest as he held her body against his, his eyes twinkling with desire as his dick pressed against her.

"Please, sir," she whispered.

"Please, what?" he asked.

"I want to suck your dick," she said, sliding her hands down towards his crotch.

He smirked before giving her a small nod of approval. She squatted down in font of him, her fingers working to unfasten the belt at his waist to free his cock from his pants. It was already throbbing as she wrapped her fingers around his length, holding his head steady as she lapped the pre-cum from his tip with her tongue before taking a deep breath and wrapping her lips around his girth. She heard him grunt with pleasure as she sucked his dick, her own throat straining against the combined pressure of his length and the collar around her neck. She could tell he was close to finishing already and soon felt his hand on the back of her head, but instead of pushing her down as he normally did he allowed her to continue at her own rhythm. Gagging sounds escaped her lips as she took his length into her throat and she heard his growl of satisfaction as he came, his hot cum filling her mouth. She gasped as he pulled his dick from her lips, her chest rising and falling as she paused to catch her breath before licking the remaining cum from his dick obediently.

He smiled, pulling her to her feet. "Well done, Princess," he whispered as he picked up her cloak and draped it over her shoulders.

She smiled weakly, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye as he took her arm and led her from the bedroom. She hoped her make-up hadn't run too badly but these worries were soon pushed from her mind as she realised this was the first time she had properly seen the rest of the inside of Alec's manor. To her surprise the rest of the manor was not as warm and inviting as the bedroom had been. Most of the furniture was covered in sheets and though she spied a handful of rooms that appeared to have been used recently, it was like much of the house had lain dormant for centuries.

He led her outside, leaving many of her questions unanswered. It was a bright if cloudy day and though it was warm there was a breeze in the air that made her glad of her coat. Two horses stood saddled and waiting for them at the entrance of the manor. One was Alec's giant black stallion whilst the second was smaller, its white flanks mottled with flecks of grey.

"This is Ghost," Alec said. "He will be yours for the day."

She approached the white horse slowly, holding out her hand until he nuzzled her fingers curiously. She smiled as she stepped forwards, scratching his ears affectionately as Alec busied himself with his saddlebags. When he had finished, Alec helped her up into her saddle before climbing atop his own horse and turning him down the drive.

"Reckon you can keep up, Princess?" he said with a sly smile.

She grinned back at him. "Don't you worry about me!" she called.

He laughed before flicking his reins, rider and horses setting off at a gallop down the drive. Talia nudged Ghost's flanks, clicking her tongue as she set off in pursuit of the Vampire. They road straight out of the town and soon were thundering down a well kept road towards the rolling hills in the distance. They passed farm after farm, rode over babbling streams and through small villages of happy, healthy looking people who waved and smiled at Alec as they passed by. The Vale was every bit as beautiful as Talia had heard it was and as they crested the next hill her breath was truly taken away from her. Stretching out below they was a vast valley tucked between the hills. She could see a river flowing in gentle curves through the valley whilst woods dotted the valley floor and surrounding hills. Birds, big and small, soared through the sky and she could see deer and other large animals amongst the greenery.

"Its beautiful," she breathed as they brought the horses to a stop.

Alec smiled. "Long ago this was a breeding ground for dragons," he said. "None have been seen here for centuries but we live in hope that they will one day return."

Talia nodded. No one knew where the dragons of old had fled to but there were always rumours as to where they could be found. They were ancient creatures, as old and as wise as the world itself and possessed an affinity with nature that made even elves like Talia appear as clumsy children.

"Come," Alec said. "The view is better up here."

He turned his horse and led her off the road. They climbed the hill slowly, taking care with the horses on the looser ground as they passed through a copse of trees to a small plateau further up the hill. Talia looked up as they left the tree line to see an old watchtower rising above her. The building was derelict, much of the barracks having crumbled away to nothing but the tower itself appeared solid nonetheless. Alec dismounted and led his horse over to an old hitching post, helping Talia from her own saddle in turn once he had secured Ghost to the post. He swung his saddlebags over his shoulder and took her hand.

"Come with me," he said.

She nodded, one eye still on the incredible view of the valley as he led her into the tower. They climbed a spiral staircase, the wind whistling through the old murder holes in the tower as they rose higher and higher. Eventually they emerged through a door to the roof of the tower where a domed ceiling, partially collapsed on the valley side, yawned over their heads.

"What is this place?" she asked, looking around at the rubble scattered over the stone floor.

"This was where I once lived," Alec said. "Before I became what I am," he added.

"You were a soldier?" she asked.

"I have been many things," he said, setting the bags down on the floor beside him.

"What happened here?" she asked, gesturing around the tower.

"Peace," he replied simply. "There has not been a hint of war in the Vale for many generations. The towers that once safeguarded our borders are no longer needed, this one least of all. It now serves as a sanctuary. A place where I can come and remember all that I have done."

She walked to the edge of the tower, peering down at the valley as she felt the wind caress her cheeks. "I see why you come here," she said. "I don't think I have ever seen something so pretty."

She felt his eyes on her and suddenly found herself blushing. She couldn't bring herself to look at him but suddenly he was behind her, his arms wrapping around her waist as he held her tight and rocked her gently from side to side.

"I have never brought anyone here," he said softly.

She swallowed. "Alec..." she breathed.

"I love you," he said.

The words washed over her, lifting her up and filling her heart with joy. She turned to look at him, at the twinkle in his grey eyes and the small smile on his face. How long had it been since he had said those words? She wondered.

"I love you too," she breathed,

He kissed her, his lips pressing desperately against hers as he pulled her in closer, his hands on her back and in her hair. She held him tight, throwing her legs around his waist as he picked her up and pressed her against the tower wall. She felt him push her arms up over her head and heard the familiar click of a lock snapping shut. She realised their was a ring attached to the wall above her head that he had just secured her cuffs to, her arms now secured above her head as he continued to kiss her passionately and grind against her crotch.

He pulled away from her, hers legs falling from her hips to dangle a few inches off the floor. Her shoulders ached pleasantly as they took her entire weight and she watched as he went over to the bag and began to rummage around them.

"Open," he said when he returned.

She raised her eyebrows at the gag he held up before her. It was a dildo, the head facing inwards with straps dangling from either side. She did as instructed, wincing as he slid it down her throat. It wasn't as big as Alec but she could feel tears stinging the corner of her eyes as he secured the straps behind her head.

Next he slid off her boots and fitted two sets of straps above and below each of her knees. There were loops on each strap that he fed a length of rope through before flinging the rope up through the hoops above her head. She gasped as he pulled the ropes tight, lifting her knees up to be level with her breasts which he promptly released from the corseted bust of her leotard. Finally he pulled out a thin gold chain with a pair of clamps on each end. She groaned as he fixed the clamps to each of her nipples in turn and gave the chain a little tug.

"Comfy?" he asked.

She most certainly wasn't. But that didn't mean she wasn't happy.

He smirked, stepping up to her and pressing his thumb against her pussy. She sighed contentedly, her pussy already wet as he pushed her leotard aside and tore a hole in her tights. He ran his hand over her bare pussy, her body trembling as he slowly slid a finger inside of her.

"Fmmpk..." she whimpered.

He looked up at her, a flash of mischievousness in his expression as he slid a second finger into her pussy whilst tugging over and over on her nipple clamps. She moaned into her gag as he continued to finger her, her tits feeling like they were on fire as he shook and tugged the chain connecting the clamps.

"Do you want to cum?" he asked.

"Yeph!" she whimpered. "Plesh!"

He grinned, pulling his fingers out and walking away from her. She screamed her frustration, straining against her restraints as the orgasm that she had been on the edge of having faded. She glared at him, her shoulders rising and falling as he walked over to the bag and pulled out his riding crop.

"You don't get off that easy, Princess," he sneered.

She glared defiantly at him, waiting for the sting of the crop that she knew was coming. He tapped her inner thighs gently, the leather head nipping her skin through the tights before he delivered a sharp blow to her pussy. She tried to squeal but gagged on the dildo in her mouth instead, saliva dribbling from her lips as he whipped her ass over and over. Pain flared in her tits, her nipples burning in protests as he brought the crop down on her clamped nipples. The pain was intense, it was making her wetter and to her surprise she felt an orgasm build within her once again.

"Tell me you want to cum!" Alec demanded, yanking on the nipple clamps as he struck her thighs witht eh drop over and over.

"I waph... t... cuuh!" she gasped.

He tugged on the nipple clamps sharply, the clamps slipping off her nipples and sending blood rushing back to them in a surge of fire-like pain that made her scream. At the same time he pressed his fingers into her pussy, rubbing her clit fiercely as she screamed, gagged and came. Her legs went rigid and tears flowed freely down her cheeks as her whole body shook. She blacked out briefly, lifting her head to see Alec walking back to the bag.

"Waiph..." she tried to say as he returned. His dick was in his hand, the head throbbing before her blurred vision. She felt his head press against her asshole and her eyes widened as he slid into her, burying his cock to his balls in her ass.

"Fuck," he grunted, apparently as surprised as she was at how easily he had penetrated her.

She looked up at him as he placed a hand on her throat, locking eyes with her as he began to thrust back and forth inside of her. She grasped her cuffs and tried to steady her breathing as he fucked her in the ass, her back bouncing against the cold of the stone wall behind her.

She felt him tense, his fingers digging into the flesh of her neck, depriving her of what little air she had left. He roared as he came, cum filling her ass and as he did so she came again too, screaming and shuddering in his grip as he fell limply against her. After several moments of them both shivering against each other, Alec reached up and untied the ropes that suspended her legs before releasing her cuffs and easing her gently to the floor. She fell into his arms, taking a shuddering breath as he carefully pulled the dildo gag from her mouth and tossed it over to the saddlebags.

"Fucking hell," she breathed, her eyes closed and a smile on her lips.

He grinned down at her, gathering her up in his arms and carrying her over to the edge of the tower where he settled himself on the floor and cradled her in his lap.

"Now, now, Princess," he teased. "Is that really anyway for you to talk?"

She laughed. "Fuck off," she muttered, nuzzling herself against his shoulder.

They lay together in each others arms, watching the clouds drift lazily overhead until the inky black of night took hold of the valley. Alec struck a fire and after a surprisingly delicious meal they lay down in each others arms beneath a blanket, watching the stars wheel overhead. Talia smiled as she stared up at the heavens, more content in the ruins of the tower than she thought she ever had been in the castle back home...