All Comments on 'Princess Playthings'

by archerstories

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, my favourite story from you yet (dethroning Miss Fantastic) !

I don't really know why this works so well, but it does. I'd be happy to read more about the same universe but I guess this was a one-shot thing.

AnarchiaAnarchiaover 2 years ago

This story is incredibly hot. I love how Ayren regains some control and we think she might become free, only to be enslaved again. And you've kept the story succinct - no padding out with unnecessary details. Looking forward to reading more!

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 2 years ago

I really hope there's a follow ch

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorover 1 year ago

Ayren: "Aha! The jigg is up! You're a fraud!"

Sir Abbot: "Sure, I'm a pretender, but how about if the jigg ISN'T up?"

Ayren: "I guess that makes sense."

Sir Abbot: "Suck my cock then?"

Ayren: "SURE!"

Fantastic.

avidreader123avidreader1232 months ago

I was kind of hoping the princesses and servants would each have a bundle of joy as a memento, but that's difficult to explain to themselves after he leaves if they're supposed to be virgins. I enjoyed the story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 hours ago

This became one of my favorite story ever, I reread it regularly. The original setup pushes all my buttons so efficiently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarcherstories@archerstories
I hope you enjoy reading my stories. My goal is to write stories that start in the world we know and end in the world of porn. In most of my stories, you won't find girls doing things against their will, you'll find their will being changed to be more fun. Feedback is always a...