Princess Sarah and the Origin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Secure in her room, Sarah shut the door firmly and then turned back to her two charges. Shy Marguerite was clearly in a state of near-panic as she did her best to stand still before Sarah and Justin.

"The privy, Marguerite?" Sarah asked diplomatically. "Yours for the taking if you wish."

Marguerite gratefully retired to the tiny room beyond Sarah's bed. She had no more idea what to make of the presence of a male servant than Sarah did, but that was the least of her concerns at that moment.

Without a moment's hesitation, Sarah turned her back and held up her hair for Justin. "Quickly now," she commanded him. "I must make water, and soon!"

Justin gingerly held up his hand to grasp and untie the upper strings of Sarah's gown, but hesitated. The mere condition of seeing either princess in such a state could bring untold punishment from King Leonard, if not welcome from the girls. Even though he'd been commanded to do so, the idea frightened him a bit.

Sarah was swishing her legs strongly back and forth against one another in urgent anticipation. Not feeling her gown fall away as she had expected, she turned back to see Justin in his intimidated panic. A wave of anger passed briefly through her -- by now Marguerite was no doubt savouring the relief only feet away behind the door -- but alas, he was a young man placed in a difficult position by her father, who surely expected her to be humiliated by his presence and he no doubt knew it. It was her burden to prove he would not embarrass her nor deter her from her habits in any way, nor would he be punished for doing her bidding -- only for not doing it.

Still vibrating her legs, Sarah turned to face Justin and forced a smile. She took one hand in both of her own. "Now then, my dear," she told him, "If you are to fulfil your duty as a member of my entourage, my nakedness is a condition you will have to learn to endure now or later. I shan't be embarrassed or offended by what you are to see. I shall be quite offended indeed if I should wet my skirt as a result of your failure to follow my orders. Do you understand?"

"I do," Justin said sheepishly, and as the princess once more turned around, he did her bidding and pulled the string. The flaps of her gown fell free and she eagerly shrugged it off her shoulders, stepping out of the garment as it pooled to the floor. Justin knelt and gathered up the gown, which he smoothed out and laid on her bed. Throughout those moments, he neither looked at the naked princess nor deliberately avoided seeing her. He was therefore aware of her bare figure as it retreated eagerly to the water room; but not in any great detail. At least, he reasoned, the ice was now broken and King Leonard's men hadn't burst in to arrest him.

The water room was one of her forefathers' more ingenious ideas that had kept Sarah's family in charge of the lands for miles around -- who could quibble with having a leader who had given families everywhere a comfortable space for private relaxation with cold or hot running water as they wished? Princess Sarah, of course, was unusual in that she had a water room all her own, where none entered save those she permitted to. Marguerite was one, and now Justin would be another. Unlike her sister, or their mother in her lifetime, Sarah was wont to bathe with her ladies in the communal pool most of the time. But today, rather than subject them to the awkward question of Justin's presence (which she herself had not yet sorted out in her own mind -- another calculation of her father's, no doubt), she would bathe privately.

But there was no sense in postponing the inevitable. "Don't be shy, Justin dear!" she called as soon as she had emptied her bladder and pulled the lever to trigger the telltale rush of water. "You too, Marguerite!" She stood up from the commode and put on a welcoming smile.

Justin, still fully clothed as he had not been ordered otherwise, appeared at the doorway. Marguerite, also still fully clothed because of Justin's presence, appeared at his shoulder; but Justin did not look at her. He was mesmerised with the sight of the princess, naked as a wild animal but apparently not in the least uncomfortable at his seeing her that way. So all those bizarre stories circulated among the men at the alehouse were true, and he, Justin, would now apparently be witnessing it on a regular basis! He wasn't the first man to see her this way, of that much he was certain; but he knew many more spoke from rumour than from firsthand knowledge. And here he was now among the few -- by her order! At last he began to relax -- it wasn't some bizarre joke after all!

Sarah was magnificent: her red hair cascaded well past her shoulders onto both her back and front, from which her dainty breasts stood out with their healthy plump nipples, though Justin barely noticed those, as he was looking further downward. There, barely concealed beneath a triangle of reddish-brown curls, lay the garden of royal life. And from the look of welcome on her face, it appeared she had no objection to his admiring it.

Sarah felt only bemusement at his obvious titillation. But that could be addressed later. "Please draw a hot bath for us," she told them.

"For us?" they replied in unison.

"For me, and for either or both of you should you ever conquer your silly modesty," the princess said patiently.

Marguerite knew the workings of the water chamber quite well, of course, and she set about explaining the very modern mechanisms to Justin. Sarah, meanwhile, stepped into the tub and settled herself. "Blessed clean water," she said. "A wonderful end to a wonderful outing, wouldn't you say, Marguerite?"

"I would indeed," Marguerite agreed through her seething jealousy, as her dress felt utterly sweaty and confining just now and under any other circumstances she'd have torn it off along with Sarah. But she had a job to do. As the heated water began bubbling into the steam chamber, Marguerite showed Justin how to direct the flow into the tub, where it splashed playfully around the princess' waiting legs. "It certainly does look that way, your majesty," she added with a shy grin; she longed to join the princess and knew she would be welcome to do so -- but with Justin there?

"Not half as much fun as getting clean together with you, my dear," Sarah replied. When Marguerite only looked shyly at the floor in response, the princess turned to Justin. "Marguerite may prefer to keep her gifts private for the time being, Justin; but I assure you, no woman is more titillating in her grace and style than Marguerite. I may be the princess, but she has taught me many things about how to truly indulge and enjoy life."

"I am sure the lady has, madam," Justin replied, following Marguerite's lead in wetting a sponge for the bath. Each of them took a side of the tub and knelt to caress Sarah's arms and back.

"My dear, you've seen me naked and you'll be dressing and undressing me from now on -- call me Sarah!" She was smiling, but it was clearly a firm order.

"Yes mad -- I mean Sarah," Justin said nervously as ever.

"Yes mad!" repeated Marguerite, and for the first time since Justin's appearance, she relaxed enough to laugh. And laugh she did, hard enough that Justin and Sarah soon joined in. Soon both attendants were elbow-deep in the hot water, their sleeves sopping wet as they leaned on the tub floor for support while they laughed. Taking note of this, the princess reminded them that her offer to share the bath still stood.

Once the laughter had died down, Marguerite and Justin looked at one another, and at Sarah's proud nudity.

"I have no objection," Justin admitted.

"Nor I, if it is acceptable to you," Marguerite agreed, a shy grin spreading across her lips. Any modesty she was feeling, she now realized, was more than overcome by the prospect of seeing handsome Justin in the altogether.

Justin stood and strode bravely to the clothing rack where Sarah kept her robes. He unbuttoned and removed his shirt, hanging it on the side of the rack for the sleeves to drip dry. Trying not to dwell on his own ambivalence about his hairy chest and belly, he stuck to the task of undressing. Hastily he undid the drawstring of his pants and lowered them, revealing drawers that resembled a tent with his cock hard at attention thanks to the princess. (No use in trying to disguise that, and it occurred to him that the ladies might even take offense if it wasn't in such a state!) Last but not least, he pushed down the drawers before modesty could overtake him. His manly charms all too much on display, Justin returned to the tub and was welcomed into the hot water and to Sarah's company.

Marguerite -- enjoying the show immensely though Justin wouldn't have guessed it -- stood still fully clothed by the washstand, as if waiting her turn. Which, she now mused, perhaps she was. She and Sarah and the other ladies had undressed together so many times...was this really so different?

Yes. In a good way.

With that thought in mind, Marguerite reached behind her and untied her dress.

Justin watched shamelessly from the bath as Marguerite undressed. A bit plumper than Sarah, she sported somewhat larger breasts, cupped tightly in a support garment the like of which Sarah evidently did not wear. While she was disposing of that garment, Justin observed that her womanhood was somewhat more forested than Sarah's as well, and the hair was, like that on her head, rather darker.

"Oh my," Justin heard himself sigh as Marguerite removed the breast support and set it on the rack.

"You like what you see, my dear?" Sarah asked him.

"Yes. Very much." As he turned and said it to the princess, he felt obliged to look down at her body as well, as if to reassure her that he found her stunning as well, which, he figured, his hard cock proved he did.

Sarah laughed. "Fear not; I am not jealous. I too find Marguerite stunningly beautiful. Recall that I have seen her undressed many times before. I understand your reaction wholly, my dear!"

The subject of their conversation, mollified by their very positive reaction to her body, was entirely comfortable and not at all ashamed when she joined them in the bath, on Justin's other side. To his delight, she cuddled close beside him and stroked his hair while admiring his body up close as well.

"Well now," Sarah declared with a wide grin, "aren't we a lovely trio, then?"

"That we are," Justin said in an uncertain tone, his eyes still wandering all over both women's bodies. "Look here, Sarah, I really feel I ought to apologize, for I've no idea what your father was thinking --"

"It's not you who should be apologizing," Sarah said with a comforting royal hand on his chest. "Ooh, by the way, this feels wonderful!" she added, rubbing his chest a bit and bringing a relieved smile to his face. "Justin, I do know just what my father was thinking. He disapproves of my being a young woman with a healthy carnal appetite who does not try to hide it, and who isn't afraid to indulge myself. He no doubt believes hiring a male servant for my inner sanctum will force me to clean up my act and act like I have no private urges."

"Which only goes to show how little he knows his own daughter, if you don't mind my saying so," Marguerite added.

"Couldn't agree more," Sarah said. "Instead, Justin, we're going to show him I will not be manipulated like that. Provided, that is, that you have no objection to spending most of your time surrounded by ladies who are either dressed in lovely frocks or not dressed at all."

Justin laughed. "I do believe I could learn to enjoy that." Then he grew more serious. "But I am concerned that some of your other ladies might find my presence discomfiting."

"I shall worry about that, Justin," Sarah reassured him. "You worry about doing your job. Right now..." She leaned forward and nudged her way to the centre of the tub, "your job is to give me a good washing, please."

She did not object to Justin opting to wash her back while Marguerite soaped up her arms, torso and breasts. He would have to get over his shyness sometime, but she could hardly blame him for struggling with it at the moment. The three enjoyed an intensely friendly time for the next several minutes, but it was not long before Sarah noticed Justin did not appear to be shy about gazing upon Marguerite's body from his vantage point, nor did Marguerite make any effort to avoid returning the favour.

Neither made any move to touch the other, but Sarah had her suspicions and couldn't resist testing them. When she was cleaned and rinsed, she said, "Very good, thanks. Now, if you two want to wash one another..."

Marguerite and Justin looked one another in the eye for a hungry moment, and snickered together. Then Justin lifted up the soap and Marguerite lifted up her breasts. "If you'd be so kind, sir, these do get sweaty underneath!"

Justin let out an almost girlish giggle, and reached out gingerly as if he were in mortal danger. But once he had his hands on her breasts, he was able to relax and give them a nice gentle scrubbing. "See, they don't bite!" Marguerite advised him.

"No indeed!" Justin admitted. "Hope you don't mind if I say this feels wonderful!"

"It does for me, too!" Marguerite reassured him.

Sarah leaned back against the edge of the tub, out of the way, and did her best to ignore how much her own breasts were now itching to be massaged. She would draw Justin out of his shell soon enough.

Not far beyond King Leonard's domain, there lay a rough-hewn frontier kingdom where Princess Sarah had never been allowed to visit, although -- indeed because, in King Leonard's estimation -- she likely would have enjoyed the prevailing lifestyle. Although she had not visited the enclave, her extremely liberated reputation had reached the streets and alehouses of her own town. More important to our story, they had reached the ear of a young landowner's son who was as much a thorn in his wealthy family's pride as Princess Sarah was in hers.

Nathan, as he was known, loved to hear the stories of the royal lass and her friends indulging their erotic urges in broad daylight, and had made up his mind to one day witness the show himself. Lately he had taken his first step toward that goal, and he was dying to share his little victory with someone. On a hunting outing shortly after the day Justin joined Sarah's entourage (news that had just reached Nathan's ear), he sounded out his hefty, hairy guard, Brant, as the first confidant.

Brant did not recommend himself to that title at first. "You, sir?!" Brant roared with laughter when Nathan revealed his interest in Sarah. "Got it bad for the 'Orny Princess, 'ave you?"

"And how am I any less worthy than any other man in the land?" Nathan demanded to know, albeit politely.

"Less worthy?" ejaculated Brant. "My boy, your problem is the opposite. Your family has money and prestige, even in King Leonard's realm, and you speak of winning the favours of a lass who makes a show of craving a cock morning, noon and night! I should live so long as to see your father agree to such a thing, even should King Leonard consent to a union with one from our side of the 'ills. Course, I grant you, he just might, given the stories the princess has inspired even this far afield!

Nathan considered the brash man's point. It was valid, like it or not. His father would surely have sold his soul to marry any of his sons to any other princess in the land, and he would most especially have thought Neer-Do-Well-Nathan least likely of all to earn that distinction. But Princess Sarah? Father would sooner see his son in the poorhouse than to have him married to the Horny Princess; her lifestyle would cast a pall on his proud family's reputation for miles around.

Nathan, though, did not care. Princess or not, Sarah's prurient interests delighted him, and after all he already had a try for her affections very much in the works. But dare he trust Brant with that information?

As Nathan thought over that quandary, Brant provided an answer, indirect but clear. "Tell you what, sir, if you can even gain an audience with the 'Orny Princess, I'll follow 'er lead and play with meself in the open, anywhere in your father's woods that you wish!" He laughed haughtily, clearly believing there was no risk at all of having to make good on his promise.

Play it that way, would he? Nathan could no longer resist. "I'll have you know, Brant, I've got a mole in the princess' entourage already."

"You 'ave? You're bluffin', sir!"

"No, I am not," Nathan proclaimed. "Remember Darlene, the seamstress' daughter?"

"How could I forget 'er, sir? The way you let that poor girl follow you 'round like a lost puppy when you couldn't care less for 'er?"

"Is it my fault she wouldn't take no for an answer?" Nathan snapped. "Regardless of that, she's grown up and now just recently taken a role looking after Princess Sarah. Her poor old mother is still working her fingers to the bone, and that just isn't right. So I wrote Darlene a letter recently and told her if she could get me some dirt on the princess, I could buy her mother a comfortable retirement and I might even give Darlene herself a second look."

"Which of course you won't, sir." Brant made no effort to hide his disgust.

"Well, I didn't promise I would, not like I promised to help her mother. I'm good for that one. Anyhow. I've heard back from Darlene just this morning with a mouth-wateringly delightful tale of what the princess and her friends had got up to on their way home from the fair, a few days ago.

"But that's useless as blackmail, sir. It's already known far and wide. They don't call 'er the 'Orny Princess for naught!"

"True, but it's a start," Nathan said. "And the more comfortable she gets with Darlene, the looser her lips will be -- the lips on her face, I mean." He laughed at his own joke. Brant did not. "Only a matter of time until I learn something that will earn me an audience with the Princess and a threat to go to her father if she doesn't do my bidding."

"Sir, you are a swine, you know that?" Brant said.

"Swine are intelligent, noble animals," Nathan replied. "And all's fair in love and war."

While Nathan was busy scheming his next step, Sarah's ladies were coming to terms with having a man in their presence and Justin was coming to terms with being one of the ladies. The first few days were awkward, but all followed Sarah and Marguerite's lead and treated Justin with respect. Justin did the same, feigning more determination than he felt initially; but the ladies recognized his effort and soon he was welcome everywhere but the communal pool.

None had a greater challenge in adjusting than Justin's new roommate, Ellie. Already a blushing flower who had never wanted anything to do with Sarah's erotic sojourns in the forest, she had felt utterly humiliated upon returning to her chamber that first day to find a messy ensemble of men's clothing piled upon the vacant bed on the far side of the room. But to everyone's surprise, the pair had bonded like dearest friends. "We were up far too late last night talking," Ellie told the other ladies in the communal pool at the end of the first week. "He has a wonderfully entertaining past. And to think I feared it would be a nightmare rooming with him!"

"We're glad you've overcome all that," said Kathleen. "But you know what we all really want to know here."

"Yes please!" added Laura. "I know it's not our business, but we'd tell you if we knew, Ellie!"

"Oh." Ellie blushed and laughed and looked down at her bare body in the water. "The first couple of days we just turned our backs to one another and changed clothes, but that was awkward and we never really knew we weren't peeking at one another..."

123456...9