Princess Takes a Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is NOT musky!" Kelly jumped onto her feet in retaliation. Natalie sniffed at the air to confirm Katherine's claim. "And what do you mean tension?"

"You guys really are two halves of a brain," Katherine laughed, "I knew you loved each other for years! Nobody hangs out this much, and is that petty if they didn't have feelings for each other."

Natalie smiled to herself, resting a hand on her heart as it started beating faster. Kelly felt the flurry of butterflies inside her stomach, but when facing her housemate, she didn't want to show weakness.

"You don't know what you're talking about," Kelly replied.

"Ehh, enough to know Natalie went hard as fuck cumming in your pussy. I'll never unhear it."

"Well technically..." Natalie chimed in, "I came in her ass. I didn't want her to lose her virginity."

"Wait, you're a virgin?!" Katherine squealed, pointing at the blonde, "I knew it!"

"EVERYONE, SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Feeling accomplished in humiliating the blonde socialite, Katherine strutted down the rest of the stairs to continue her journey to the fridge with a proud cackle. She pulled out a plastic bag of unknown snacks and then walked out the door to take them to her boyfriend, who apparently forgot them.

"Sorry..." Natalie said, for her part in the conversation.

"You better be..." Kelly said, "Because I'm gonna need to let this stress out on somebody, and you're the only person I can find..."

From the sounds of it, Natalie perked up thinking, "looks like round three is going to happen after all..." Natalie's cock had revived in her shorts as she cornered the younger woman, pulling her curvy hips towards her body. She rubbed her shaft along her thigh and made her release a deep shudder.

"Bring it on, Princess..."

They couple rushed to Katherine's bedroom, sharing the same mischievous idea as a way of payback to the rude housemate, as well as share some more alone time together. They completely forgot about the bedsheets that still needed to be dried; so Katherine's room was the best choice regardless.

Kelly had one more thought run through her mind before Natalie threw her down on the bed. No matter what they did together, or how much they were crazy about one another...Natalie would still never be her boyfriend.

But, she can be her girlfriend.

12