Principal Alex gets Schooled Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex learns her place at the hands of her 2IC.
2.2k words
4.59
6.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/11/2023
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ally4010
Ally4010
17 Followers

Alex had spent the week as a nervous wreck. Terrified that she would lose her job if her fuck ups were revealed, she had spent the week at Matt's professional mercy. The day after he had threatened to destroy her if she didn't do whatever he wanted, he had walked into her office and asked her to sign off on some policy changes. When she reached to pick up the stapled papers to peruse them, he had put his hand flat on the stack, pinning them back on the desk top.

"Oh, you don't get to read them." He said, with an arrogant grin. "I only need you to sign them."

"What?" Alex was confused. "How can I as the principal approve policy changes if I don't even know what they are?"

Matt smiled again, in a way that Alex knew the answer before he explained, "I'll tell you what you need to know. But I make the decisions around here now, Alex. Your job is to do as you're told."

Both a thrill and the taste of disdain hit her simultaneously at this statement. He really was reducing her to a figurehead. She absently signed where he was pointing, and with a flourish she heard him leave the room with his damn policy papers before she could even react.

This was the first of many instances that week of him streamrolling right over all the things she had spent 2 years setting up, and changing course towards what he wanted. One time, when he told her to email the parents and board her apologies that she had decided to change the budget priority from building works to staff training, she stared at him speechless for a solid minute. Shaking her head, he interrupted before she could speak. "You should have listened to me back in August, Alex. This was always the right decision and everyone was behind me as I advocated for it. Now you'll have to deal with the mix of derision for wasting so much time and money on your vanity building project, and the appreciation that you've finally come to your senses." His condescending tone made her boil as she sat, jaw clenched, now staring at her laptop.

It was the morning after that bloody email, and she was exhausted from responding to pissed off parents and returning angry calls from stuffy board members. On top of that, her anxiety level over the week had been building and building. She was still shaken and humiliated by what her 2IC had done to her, half naked in her own office, but also reluctantly frustrated that Matt had not attempted to do anything similar since.

Every night in bed as she replayed those events in her office, she felt the same warmth flood from her burning face down to her pool between her legs. And every night as she relived Matt's violation of her dignity and her body, she would squirm and burn until she climaxed again. Hating herself for the effect it had on her, she awoke each morning with a weird sense of dread and longing.

When just before lunch she came into her office to an unsigned note on her desk, she felt a wave of liquid fire flood her stomach as she read. It said simply, "Go to my office and wait."

Now faced with the possible reality of Matt further exacting his revenge, she was torn. She froze, clutching subconsciously at her desk, until consumed with nervous energy, she stood and began to pace her office, wringing her hands as she did. If she went, she knew he would probably use and humiliate her the way he had last week. And despite the fact that she had had endless fantasies about that encounter since, she could not dismiss the reality that for Matt it was all about demeaning her in every possible way. And by allowing this, and not manning up and walking away, she was submitting to an endless torment at his hands.

She paced until she was jolted out of her distressed indecision by the jarring clang of the lunch bell. Realising that Matt was probably about to head to his office and not find her there as he had rudely ordered, she steeled herself and made up her mind to do as he'd commanded and rushed off towards his office at the other end of the long corrider.

Hurridly heading inside the darkened room and quietly closing the door behind her, she almost jumped out of her skin when she heard a steely voice from the shadowy corner say, "You're late."

"Ah yes, sorry I..." She wracked her brain for a valid excuse but before she could say something about meetings running over he stopped her dead by adding, "Don't bother. You still have to learn some respect, Alex."

"From you?" She replied tersely before she could stop herself. She regretted it instantly at the look of calculation on his face.

He moved toward her and she mustered every bit of will power she possessed to not shrink away. "I thought I had made myself clear this week. And yet still you test me." He was awfully close to her now, and she could see a malevolent glint in his eyes that unsettled her.

"I think we still have some lessons to learn, don't you?" He said, stopping inches away, peering down at her. She stopped herself from replying, knowing that she had already made things worse by her hesitation in coming.

"Pull your skirt up and bend over my desk." Sensing her slight hesitation he added with a smirk, "Come now Alex, you should remember this position from last time." She glowered at him and did as she was told, very much recalling the last time. She could already feel her pussy responding, and she fruitlessly willed it away.

Matt picked something up and paced behind her, before asking, "Don't you remember what I told you last week?"

"Are you referring to the blackmail, Matt? Or something else?" She said, not even caring at that point what he thought about her contempt.

"Ah." He responded with such silky mockery, and she realised that denigration was not a luxury she could afford right now. "About that."

He came up behind her and she felt a flat, straight object pass along her exposed ass cheeks. She turned her head slightly and caught sight of a wooden ruler in his hand.

"Generally," he said almost conversationally, "The people I'm in charge of don't call me 'Matt'." He lightly passed the flat side of the ruler along her soft skin once again. "They call me 'Mr Rudd', or better yet, they call me 'Sir'." She listened to this in silent rage. He had to be joking. But a glance at his face confirmed very quickly that he was dead serious.

"Um, ok, sir." She replied, with ill-concealed mockery. Whack! She jolted in shock and pain as he brought the ruler down hard across her ass. Obviously she had expected this at some point, but she was unprepared for how sharp the pain was from the flat wood compared to his hand last time. Whack, whack, he struck again and again with such fervour she very quickly relented. With a whimper she said, "Ow, please..." He didn't stop, he didn't even slow down. She was sure a welt was apprearing where the targeted blows were landing and she started to plead, "Please stop, no more, I can't..." He didn't stop, he just prompted her, "Please stop...who?"

She realised her mistake and swallowed her pride as she was literally starting the shake with pain. "Please stop, sir!" She cried out, and he paused. "That's a good start. You are a stubborn one, Alex. So I think some lesson reinforcement is necessary." He brought the ruler down again, careful to strike where her ass was the most red. She cried out and pleaded again, "Please stop, sir!" He paused again, "I believe it was 'please stop, no more, I can't'." He quoted her. She understood his torturous game and as he brought the ruler into contact with her tormented flesh she immediately replied, "No more, sir!" He paused again, even stopped to slide the flat edge of the ruler teasingly over her inflamed skin. "Better." He suddenly struck again and she managed to squeak out, "I can't, sir!" And he stepped away, relief surging through her.

"By the time I'm done with you today, you'll know your place, Alex. Do you understand?" It was a loaded question, and she dutifully replied with a resigned, "Yes. Sir." He grinned, and placed the ruler back on the desk right in front of her nose.

Behind her she felt him unzip the back of her bunched up skirt, and she winced a little as he dragged both it and her panties down over her sensitive ass. Casually tossing them aside, he instructed, "Shirt off, then go stand with your back on the door." He was removing his tie as she unbuttoned her shirt, and she was struck by an excited tightening in her groin at the thought that she would get to see Matt naked. She had fantasized about him over the year when her mental guard was down, and the realisation of that fantasy excited her, in spite of what he might then do to continue to exact his revenge.

She reluctantly turned her eyes away from him and stepped toward the door. But he immediately followed and unsnapped her bra, dragging it down and tossing it away. He grabbed one hand, and the other and wrapped his tie around her wrists, pulling tightly as he bound them in front of her. Disappointed and a bit humilated by her naked, bound situation compared to his clothed, free one she looked away, biting her lip.

But as she did this, he grabbed her bound hands, pinning them forcefully above her head and pinning her against the door with his solid frame. "No, Alex. You look at me." He said in a low growl, inches away from her face. "After spending a year up in my face, staring me down as you denied me all the things I wanted, you can look at me while I enjoy denying you."

He reached one hand down to graze her taught nipple, and it puckered even harder as goosebumps spread across her tits at his touch. He lightly pinched and played with her, as he stared into sex hazed eyes. But when he moved his hand lower and barely came into contact with her swollen lips, she tensed as he felt the wetness leaking from her. She had never been so turned on in all her life, and at this discovery he flashed a crooked smile.

"I am going to give you an order, and you are going to answer me with your best 'yes, sir' so I can be sure you understand me, Alex." He looked straight into her eyes and told her, "You are not allowed to cum until I say so. Alex?"

"Yes, sir." She replied, ripples of heat surged through her.

"I am going to make you beg me, plead with me, until you hardly even recognise the horny bitch you've become. But you only cum on my command. Understand?"

She felt weak, her head was spinning. She knew she could cum a hundred times over right this second, how long was he going to make her wait?

He finally released her bound hands, just to manouvre her onto the floor. He once again pinned them above her head and resumed his light, playful torment of her inner thighs, lips and mound, carefully avoiding her clit as he did so. After several minutes of torment, if he even came close to her clit or entering her pussy, she bucked and writhed, which only seemed to make him more determined to make her wait.

She almost groaned out loud with relief when he finally paused to pull his pants down just enough for her to see how hard he was, and knelt over her. But then he stopped. He hovered just above, his hard dick barely grazing her sopping pussy, suspended just out of reach. He was watching her face with a look of great satisfaction, but she was so beside herself with longing that she didn't notice.

And just when she thought she may actually implode with the heat consuming her, she threw away any last dignity she may have had left, and she begged, "Please, sir, please. I need you to fuck me. Please, I'll give you anything. Anything you want, sir!" He gave a victorious snort of laughter and replied, "Yes, you will, Alex. And I'm going to take everything."

He thrust into her hard, and she cried out in relief and ecstasy. Every tiny bit of her was screaming for release as he rocked her body with every rough stroke. He continued to drive her to the edge, and then he spoke. "Cum for me now little whore." His words tipped her over, and she shuddered and cried out, as waves of convulsive pleasure brought stars to her eyes. It seems to last forever, and just as she started to think this was a high she would never come down from, she felt him tense and grunt as he too toppled over the edge, filling her pussy, then going limp on top of her. They were both breathing hard, and as Matt stood up and looked down on her flushed and sweaty body on the floor, he asked her, "Is my slut going to behave from now on?"

And she replied with a wry smile, "Yes, sir."

Ally4010
Ally4010
17 Followers