Principal Pulaski - Warts and All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna reveled in the power she held over him. At this moment, she had him in the palm of her hand.

"You and I, Principal Pulaski, are going to turn this school around. You're going to do everything I tell you to... or else," she said as she walked around his desk and stood within arms-reach of him. She could see his hand moving in his lap as he stroked his erect cock through his thin trousers.

He spun his chair towards her and as he reached out to grasp her wide hips in clutching hands, she sprang back.

"I said you're going to do what I say or I leave," she hissed angrily. "That doesn't mean you can touch me whenever you want."

She stood in place for nearly half a minute, eyes glaring at him, her body quivering with what he took as rage, but was actually arousal... actually pure, unadulterated lust. Again, she stepped forward and stood close to him again.

"You only get to touch me whenever I want!" she whispered intently, looking down at his ugly sweaty face.

With that, she stepped to within an inch of him, grabbed one of his fat clammy hands and put it on her waist.

"You can touch me now, Principal Pulaski," she said softly. She was shaking like a leaf. She wanted him to touch her. She NEEDED him to touch her!

Fear and disgust battled other emotions within her... shame and guilt, but the one that won out was one she was unable to rein in... lust. Her body demanded that she give herself to this hideous old man. She'd tried to fight it, tried to resist, but it had all been futile... because here she was, standing inches from him, telling him to touch her.

He was looking up at her, his pale swollen face lit with wonder at the scorching desire he clearly saw burning in her wide blue eyes. The depravity of giving herself to her disgusting boss, the wrongness of it, the fact that she was cheating on her handsome fiancé with him, drove sexual adrenaline through her body. Her voluptuous body raged with pure lust.

She watched him move the sticky hand he'd been using to rub himself towards her. It clasped her long slender neck and she felt him pull her face down to his. Her electrified body submissively responded as he drew her quivering lips to his own drooling ones for a kiss that seemed to stop time for both of them.

Jenna didn't resist, didn't want to resist. She kissed him back eagerly and passionately, opening her mouth when she felt his slimy tongue trying to worm its way in hers. She thrust her sweet tongue in his mouth at the same time he thrust his own thick slimy tongue in hers. They were like a pair of rutting animals, clutching, pulling, touching.

He drew back and reached almost reverently for her quivering breasts. She arched her back, eagerly offering them to his touch. Her heaving chest made the firm rounded globes seem about to burst from her straining blouse and lacy bra. He squeezed them as he had in his dreams.

She felt him tug down on her blouse and bra violently and felt her firm young breasts explode from their confines and bounce and sway before his worshiping eyes. She felt him squeeze and stroke them then pushed them tightly together right in front of his drooling face. He drew her body close enough for him to suck and flick the exciting dark pink nipples dancing before him.

She squirmed under his assault on her firm young breasts. Her mind was lost in a haze of lust. She had no control over herself. All thoughts of Mark, marriage, family... they all disappeared. They were gone and in their place was the image of an enormous erect cock with a thick scaly wart halfway down its length.

She pushed him away and for an instant, saw bitter disappointment in his piggish eyes, then she fell to her knees before him, ripping her black hose at the knees in the process... completely uncaring of the fact.

He stared in amazement at the beautiful young blonde kneeling before him, watching gape-mouthed as she impatiently unzipped his pants, reached inside and drew out his enormous slimy cock. The foul smell intensified tenfold, but she was past caring. If anything, it drew her to an even higher level of lust... if that was even possible.

She held the massive member in her delicate hand. It was sticky and smelled of sweat, urine, BO, but on top of it all there was a rank almost dead fish smell. Her pussy tingled and she knew it was soaking wet as she held the repulsive old fat man's throbbing member. She felt her gorge rise and gagged at the smell of it. Now she knew why his office smelled the way it did.

It throbbed powerfully to the beat of Principal Pulaski's rapidly beating heart... she was spellbound by its pure vileness. The object of her lustful dreams was finally in her hands.

As she held it, she turned her head from side to side wanting to see it from every angle. It was heavily veined and shaped strangely like a pickle, narrow at each end and covered with strange lumps, except for the bulbous mushroom-shaped head which hid under a thick layer of bunched up foreskin... and of course, the scaly wart which had so dominated her last sex dream.

She drew his foreskin down, again nearly gagging at the stench, to reveal the throbbing purple head in all its messy glory.

His entire groin was covered in coarsely matted silver and white pubic hair. Some of it extended all the way onto the sides of his dick and bristled thickly on his great big nutsack. She put a delicate hand under his balls and hefted them, wanting to feel their size and weight. They were absolutely huge and looked even bigger in her delicate hands as she squeezed and caressed them.

Strings of saliva drooled from either side of his mouth when he saw her grip his thick cock at the base with slender well-manicured hands and then rub his unwashed smelly phallus all over her beautiful face.

"HOLY SHIT!" he graveled in amazement.

He was so surprised at the sight of her doing something so debauched that it almost made him cum right there and then.

She leaned down suddenly and licked him, from the bottom of his huge balls to the very sensitive underside of his throbbing cockhead. His body quivered as if with palsy and he cried out at the sight of beautiful blonde Jenna licking his unwashed cock with her small pink tongue. He marveled at the incredible pleasure as she eagerly bathed his cock and balls with her tongue. Up and down she went, licking the slimy precum, even spending time gnawing gently on his thick scaly wart.

Her bright blue eyes looked up, desperate to see his face, desperate to catch his every expression, his every move.

She was beyond caring about anything, anything except making the disgusting monster cock in her hands shoot jet after jet of his smelly cum deep in her mouth.

She reached between her legs, thrust a hand under her skirt, hose and panties and thrust two fingers deep inside her. Mouth open wide, her wet pink tongue bathed the angry purple mushroom head of his cock in wet circles as she thrust demanding fingers in and out of her squelching, grasping pussy.

Without warning, she thrust her head down, engulfing the pulsing cockhead and another thick inch of his spit-covered cock. Not quite down to the nasty wart, but enough to make him buck his fat hips in reaction. She held base of his thick cock and heavy balls in one hand, keeping him from gagging her, and felt her cheeks draw in as she sucked powerfully, scrubbing the sensitive base of his cock with her tongue.

She felt empowered. She had this revolting pig of a man in the palm of her hand. SHE was in charge.

"I'm in charge," she screamed inside her head. "Oh my GOD! I'M GONNA CUM!"

She came. It felt like an out-of-body experience, the bundle of nerves at her clit sent shockwaves of pleasure to throughout her body. She felt a deep connection bond her body, mind and soul to Principal Pulaski. Regardless of what happened in the future, that connection would always be there.

She came more intensely than she'd ever cum in her life. His thick cock was several inches deep in her wildly-sucking mouth, but at that moment all she could think about was her own pleasure. It was all-consuming, joyful and triumphant.

She felt as if she'd just gotten hit by a semi. Lights flashed before her eyes, temporarily dimming her view of his thick ugly cock, long tangled pubic hair and large overhanging gut. A muffled high-pitched wail came from her throat and she sat back on her heels and her hips bucked and thrust as she pulled her fingers out of her dripping snatch and rubbed her aching clit.

Tension had been building up in her body ever since she'd walked into their office. Now that tension was released with a clenching feeling deep in her core. Her lower back arched and her toes curled inside her high heel shoes. Pulses of joyful pleasure tore through her body. She felt an uncontrollable sensual release and found herself completely letting go of everything and held on tightly only to the pleasure coursing through her body. It was truly an earth-shattering orgasm.

He'd been intently watching her and couldn't help his own body reaction when he saw her shapely body tense and buck and her eyes roll back as she came, his cock still three inches in her gasping mouth. He was glad she didn't bite down when she came.

He didn't have time to warn her that he was about to cum. He didn't have any control whatsoever. He just roared as he came like a geyser. His thick cock drew back suddenly then shot powerfully forward sinking nearly all the way into her wet mouth and sent a thick rope of cum shooting forcefully into the back of her throat.

He heard her gag and splutter, sending a spray of cum from her nose onto his tangled pubic hair, she recovered quickly then he saw her throat working as she swallowed the enormous load of bitter salty cum he was unloading into her lovely mouth and down into her belly. Her head bobbed up and down on his cock. Her full lips were a thin red ring around his considerable girth. They slid wetly up and down the length of his cock along with her little white teeth, raking them along the bumpy skin of his cock and occasionally catching on the thick scaly wart.

They were both basking in heavenly orgasmic bliss.

Had anyone walked in that office at moment, they would have seen an incredibly beautiful young woman eagerly sucking off a degenerate fat old man. They were truly a study in contrasts, but the wide gaps between them had ceased to exist at that moment.

Jenna continued to suck the old man's cock until she felt him start to flinch when she sucked on the mushroom head. She drew her head back, stared at his cock for a moment, slid her hand up and squeezed. She slowly rolled her eyes up to meet his, smiled sweetly and licked at the bitter cum that welled at his cock slit. She kept staring up at him smiling for a few moments. His smell was now her smell and she reveled in the combination of her perfume and his vile stench.

She pulled her hand out of her panties, sat on the floor between his spread legs, rested her elbows on his fat thighs and hung her head in exhaustion. Her head was still spinning from the mind-blowing orgasm she'd just experienced.

Principal Pulaski, sat fully relaxed and satisfied. His fat right hand softly stroked her golden head with tender gentleness. He tried to smooth down the long golden strands that had escaped her French braid. They were completely unaware their orgasms had released large amounts of dopamine and endorphins into their bodies, giving them a sense of euphoria and happy well-being. They felt connected at a deep personal level.

After enjoying several quiet minutes of post coital bliss, Jenna stood and rushed to the bathroom. Principal Pulaski tried to grab her arm to keep her from going but she shook him off, straightening her clothes as she took the few steps to get there and locked the door behind her.

He heard the sink running for nearly 30 minutes straight. He waited patiently for his turn, only taking a moment to pick what was probably an important piece of paper from his "in" pile and use it to wipe cum and spit from his now flaccid cock. He didn't tuck himself back in.

She came out of the bathroom fully dressed, once again well put together, and immediately noticed he'd barely moved.

"Put that filthy thing back in your pants and get yourself cleaned up," she said, looking down her nose at him.

His cock had quickly started to rise and swell as his eyes rested once again on her amazing body.

"Do as I said!" she said, her soft sultry voice carried the steely ring of command and brooked no denial.

He flinched and immediately did as she commanded and stepped past her to the bathroom.

He came out less than five minutes later. She'd heard the toilet flush, but he hadn't even washed his hands. What a disgusting pig, she thought, feeling a shiver down her spine and her clit flush and swell in instant arousal. God, what this disgusting pig does to me, she thought plaintively.

Now it was time to get to work. She stood proudly before him, her feet shoulder-width apart, her small fists on her rounded hips, her slim shoulders thrown back and her bright blue eyes fixed on his. She was magnificent and looked confident in her power over him. She felt the now familiar butterflies in her stomach sensation when she saw his eyes wander down to fixate once again on her wondrous cleavage.

He just stared at her, admiring her beauty... in wonder over the fact that this... goddess... had just been on her knees before him bringing one of his most fervent dreams actively to life. Holy shit! This beauty just sucked my cock and swallowed about a gallon of my cum, he thought happily. And I didn't have to pay her a dime!

He was more than willing to do anything she asked of him. As long as she didn't quit there was a chance she'd suck his cock again. And he might also have a chance to fuck her sexy brains out! Oh what he wouldn't give! His perverted brain was working overtime. Fuck, I hope she's not on the pill because I'm going to raw dog her and get her sexy ass pregnant! Oh man, I want to cum in her tight little pussy!

Thought after rancid thought kept roiling through his brain as he devoured her body with his eyes. He was in a trance and her words faded to insignificance.

--SMACK--

His head snapped to the side and the side of his face stung painfully.

She'd stepped forward and slapped him hard on the cheek.

"Pay attention, Principal Pulaski! We've got a lot of work to do and you have to concentrate," she said sternly. "If you pay attention and do as you're told, you'll get rewarded. If you don't, you're going to get punished."

She talked to him for nearly an hour, until the lunch bell rang.

She was still standing next to his desk and watched him as he rose ponderously from his creaking chair. He made as if to walk around her to get to the door, but stopped next to her and reached down to caress her taught right buttock encased in her snug blue miniskirt, then he squeezed it firmly, loving the taught feel of it in his hand. She didn't move or bat away his groping hand. He smacked her ass upwards, making her firm cheek bounce before finally walking out the door with a self-satisfied sniff.

They ate their lunch at their desks, glancing surreptitiously at each other then back at their food. Now that her body's itch was temporarily satisfied, Jenna was mortified at what she had done. She didn't feel guilty for cheating on Mark, though she knew she should, she just felt shame at her attraction to the horrible man.

Throughout the rest of the day she stayed at her table and he stayed at his desk. She guided his decisions as they discussed the state of the school. If he chose right, she'd open her legs for a few minutes and let him gaze at her panty-covered pussy. She let him see just how wet they were and briefly reached under the drenched gusset to finger her clit as he watched. If he chose wrong, she'd cross her legs and drape her coat over her breasts.

Don't like this itchy coat, she thought. I need to find a shawl or something.

They stayed talking late into the evening, even ordering pizza. He needed to use nearly superhuman willpower to keep himself from grabbing her, tearing her clothes off and ravaging her right there and then. He was a ragged horny mess by the end of the day.

--------------------------------------------

Over the next two weeks, everything at Dooley Elementary School started to change for the better. Mismanaged funds and resources were found, fixed and reallocated. Teachers received new books and supplies. Classrooms were repaired. Staff morale improved as Principal Pulaski's negative attitude and boorish behavior disappeared. Gone was his abrasive rudeness. Gone were his sexist condescending remarks, especially towards women. Gone were the complaints against him.

Miss Peyton, Principal Pulaski's hot, young secretary, was somehow responsible for doing something nobody else in the past had ever succeeded in doing. She'd found a way to get the principal to do his job and now he was doing it well.

The school faculty was amazed to see him energized, motivated and enthusiastic. He was now always on time, polite and professional. No more staring creepily at women. No more furtive creeping around.

The only things that didn't improve were his personal hygiene and his grooming habits. He was still a disgusting smelly slob. If anything, he was even nastier.

Not a soul would've ever guessed the reason for Principal Pulaski's poor hygiene and grooming was Jenna herself. She outright told him she liked him nasty -- the nastier the better. The depravity of it turned her on.

She, on the other hand, was always fastidiously clean and fresh. However, a faint hint of the principal's unique stink always lingered around her, though not enough to turn people off. They just assumed it was there because she spent so much time in his office.

Gossip spread like wildfire throughout the school and questions abounded.

"What did she do to get him to change his ways?"

"Why can't she get him to shower or wash his clothes?

"How can she be in his office all day when he smells like that?"

--------------------------------------------

Every night Jenna dreamed the same erotic dream -- Principal Pulaski thrusting his huge warty cock powerfully inside her. Every night, she came at the feel and at the image of that great scaly wart dragging along her clit as he thrust his raging cock deep into her straining body. That wart! That fucking wart was so completely vile and disgusting, but it made her mad with lust. She rubbed herself to climax every time the dream woke her around 3 a.m. and then again in the shower when she was getting ready for work. She had to work off some of that sexual energy otherwise she might do something she'd regret.

All thoughts of getting Mark to fuck her silly flew out the window weeks ago. When she came home after work, he was never there. When she woke in the morning, he was sleeping on the couch or was already gone. His insecurity drove the wedge between them that started her on a path that led directly to depraved, filthy old Principal Pulaski.

She was bitterly angry and disappointed with him, but at the same time she was glad they'd moved here because it gave her the opportunity to see the real him. The ACTUAL person she planned to marry. This past month or so she'd learned her fiancé was insecure, selfish, and petty, but he hid it all behind a frail façade of sophistication, education, and supposed "quality" upbringing. She wasn't even taking any sort of birth control. They planned to start making babies as soon as they were married. She always made him wear a condom when they had sex. He'd never had unprotected sex with her... not even once. They had a big box of them on the nightstand, just in case.

A she got ready she made up her mind to give Mark back his ring and to call off the wedding.