Principal Pulaski - Warts and All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climbed on the bed and crawled slowly on hands and knees to the enticing juncture between his spread legs. She stared at his enormous throbbing cock, watching it get bigger as she crawled closer. She noticed the closer she got, the faster it throbbed.

It was so disgusting... she couldn't wait to suck it.

But first...

She scraped her nails up and down its length then climbed over it onto his enormous belly and leaned forward. She wanted to kiss him again before she went down on him.

His hands went straight for her full round breasts. They bounced erratically as he violently pulled her tank top over them, exposing them in their dazzling glory to his worshiping eyes. They were perfection... big, round, firm... and all his. Gripping them tightly in his sweaty hands, he pulled her face down to his. His mouth was open wide and his tongue was sticking out like a disgusting slug... a disgusting slug just for her. She eagerly opened her mouth wide and thrust her own tongue to meet his.

They kissed passionately, their hands groping, squeezing, and caressing each other's bodies. No body part was out of bounds, no touch was unwelcome. There was an element of crazed desperation, as if they both feared everything would end before they'd had the chance to enjoy the experience fully.

As they kissed, Jenna's ass slid backwards, leaving a wet trail on his belly. She was unaware Principal Pulaski's rampant cockhead, precum dripping down its lumpy length, was only inches away from her swollen gasping pussy.

When he felt her superheated labia touch his cock, Principal Pulaski gasped into her mouth, gripped her hips and pushed her down as he thrust up. His cock missed the mark and slid between them, between her swollen labia, along the length of her pussy and touched her clit, sending sparking sheets of fire coursing through her body.

He saw her eyes flare open in surprise, broke their kiss and quickly sat up. She pulled his hands off her hips and hunched forward to avoid his eagerly thrusting cock.

That was a close call.

He groaned in frustration, his breath rasping in his throat. He snorted and grunted like a hog about to charge.

She wasn't on birth control and couldn't afford to fuck him unprotected.

She leaned to the side, pulled out the drawer on the nightstand and pulled out a box of condoms.

"That ain't gonna fit," he rasped.

Jenna, ripped open the package, placed the condom over the head of his cock, after pulling down the foreskin of course, and tried to roll it down over his massive cock. She couldn't get it to roll down. His cock was just too big for the condom.

Mark never has a problem putting them on, she thought offhandedly.

She tried over and over. Once she thought she got it on, but the thin rubber had broken and split down its length.

She tossed it on the ground in frustration. She looked up to see him watching her intently.

What if...

The thought of having unprotected sex with this hideous pig of a man had her squirming on the bed.

What would she do if she got pregnant?

The thought came and was instantly washed away by a tsunami of lust. All thought of stopping, of telling him to leave, of getting a grip on herself disappeared completely. There was only a hungry, desperate lust that wouldn't and couldn't be contained. She was absolutely lost in the moment.

She tossed her long blonde hair, tucking in a few stray strands behind her hears and climbed on top of him. She gripped his throbbing cock and raised a knee so she could watch herself rub the thick rubbery head up and down her lips and side to side on her clit.

His hands were gripping her tiny waist and could feel her body quivering desperately. He waited to feel her place him at her entrance. He wanted to push himself inside her. He wanted to make her his in the most visceral and primal way a man can possess a woman.

A high pitched whine tore from her throat as she put the tip of his bulbous cock at the entrance to her scalding hot pussy. She gibbered uncomprehendingly as she tried to use her body weight to impale herself on his enormous cock. He pushed down on her hips, wanting to be inside her as desperately as she wanted him inside her.

Her pussy lips parted around the thick purple head of his cock. The glaze of their combined precum soaked his enormous tool.

They strained together, each striving to push Principal Pulaski's great big stinking cock inside Jenna's sweet young pussy.

With a loud pop and a splash of their blended precum, her lovely pink pussy was invaded by the ugly old man's thick mushroom-shaped cockhead.

They both winced and their eyes met. Jenna was shocked at the sudden pain. Her pussy was so tight and Principal Pulaski' cock was so thick that it had not been a sure thing that he'd be able to penetrate her... but he did penetrate her.

"I'm inside her! She's riding my cock and I'M INSIDE HER!"

He could see the pain in her eyes and knew that she was a split second away from jumping off him and ending this amazing experience. He quickly thrust a hand between their straining bodies and rubbed her swollen clit with his thick fingers. He didn't know anything about women, but instinct took over and saved the day.

Again, sudden inspiration struck him like a lightning bolt.

"You like the big wart on my cock, don't you baby? Don't you want it inside you?" he said, making his deep voice rumble and hoping it would vibrate in her bones.

Her eyes closed and she threw her head and shoulders back. He felt her hips began to churn in his hands.

"Yes daddy. Please let me feel your big ugly wart on my little clit," she said her voice high and pleading.

She slid down him a little and whined in both pleasure and pain. His fingers did not let up rubbing her aching clit.

"Please slide your wart inside me. I want to feel it inside my pussy!"

She pushed herself down again and moaned as a powerful orgasm tore through her.

He felt her already vice-like pussy clench even tighter around his girth, her body shook uncontrollably and she slid up and down on the mere two inches of cock she had taken in little jerks. She tossed her hair, clutched his forearms in an incredibly strong grip, digging her fingernails into his skin hard enough to draw blood, and thrust down in little downward lurches, sinking more of his cock inside her with every jerk of her hips.

Eventually, she began to calm and tried to pull his hand away. He stopped and gently slid his hand up her flat belly to grasp and squeeze a firm tit.

Panting, trying to catch her breath, she reached up and clutched his hand to her breast hard enough for him to feel her wildly-beating heart. The orgasm had hit her so suddenly she'd not had time to even take a breath. Her clit became hyper-sensitive immediately after her orgasm, but there had been a moment where she felt he'd be able to coax more from her.

He tried to stay still, but the most beautiful woman in the world was impaled on his cock so there was no way that would happen.

She felt him stir beneath her. She felt full. As if a baseball bat was being stuffed inside her. Surprisingly, it was a pleasurable feeling. The familiar tingle spread from her pussy as their angle allowed his cock to rub against her clit. There was barely any contact, but it was enough to make her burn to have all of him inside her.

He felt her slender body relax after that first amazing orgasm. He could feel her pussy's grip on his cock wasn't vice-like any more. Now it was just a velvet glove squeezing him tightly.

Jenna's hips began to churn up and down again, but this time she pulled up so that only the tip of his cock was inside her then she sank down onto him as far as she could. He began to match her thrusts with his own then he settled down and sat still. I gotta stop. If I keep going this way I'll cum before I'm all the way inside her.

He sat up and pulled her in for a kiss as she sank onto him almost half way.

"Are you ready to feel my nasty wart on your clit, baby?" he whispered in her ear after breaking their soul-deep kiss. He knew any mention of his wart would set her off.

When he sat up, the top of his cock rubbed the upper part of her pussy... and then she felt it. She felt the disgusting wart touch her clit. Her body bucked in sublime ecstasy as the orgasm to beat all orgasms exploded in her mind, body and soul. She blacked out several seconds at the unbelievable pleasure exploding from her clit. Her little pussy clamped down on him and he could actually feel the muscles lining her pussy squeeze him harder and harder.

He wanted to cum but not yet. Not until he was as deep inside her as he possibly could. He doubted her numb-nuts fiancé or any of her previous little boyfriends had ever reached her innermost depths. HE would be the one!

She'd told him she wasn't on birth control either.

She'll be carrying my baby inside her before long.

The mere thought made him temporarily lose the iron self-restraint he'd been using. He'd meant to keep still, but the thought of making the beautiful young blonde pregnant drove every ounce of his self-control out the window. He'd been at the edge for a while now.

When that restraint disappeared, he gripped her wide hips tightly and pushed her down as he thrust up powerfully.

It's as if an enormous dam broke.

Both of them cried out in unison.

Her shuddering body bucked again as he buried the full length of his cock deep inside her. He didn't need any more stimulation. As soon as the tip of his cock bottomed out inside her his cock drew back slightly then thrust powerfully forward, pulsing as jet after jet of his tick white cum hot deep inside her. His balls were enormous and the amount of cum he spurted inside her was truly awe-inspiring. Probably more than four times what Mark was able to produce.

When he came, he fell on his back and she fell forward on top of him. He thrust upward uncontrollably, lifting his ass six or more inches off the bed raising her up while pushing her hips down onto him with his hands.

Another orgasm exploded deep in her core before she'd even recovered from the previous one his wart had triggered on her clit. The disgusting wart had raked her G-spot... a spot about an inch or so inside her pussy on the upper wall. It was an area inside her that had a sensitive little bump, something she didn't even know she had, and when his wart smashed into it in passing it set off a full-body orgasm.

This third orgasm started deep inside her, in the spot where the tip of his cock pulsed as he ejaculated, the entrance to her cervix, spread through her entire abdomen and then throughout her entire body. She quivered, shook and shuddered... completely out of control.

All her life Jenna would be able to recall that amazing experience. It was the most intense pleasure she'd ever felt.

The muscles of her pussy rippled as they gripped his long bumpy cock. It was as if her pussy were trying to milk the cum out of him. Her slender thighs quivered in his grip as he ground his pelvis into hers, grinding his bristly pubic hair hard against her swollen clit.

Eventually they stopped moving.

She lay on top of him, completely spent. Her breath rasped in her throat and her chest heaved against his.

She'd gotten used to his unique... aroma... it hung around them like a cloud. Later, she'd notice his smell permeated the sheets, the throw pillows and even the mattress. She'd wash and clean everything later.

Right now she didn't really care.

Right now she was in nirvana.

Her body shuddered against him as a series of small orgasms coursed through her delicate frame triggered by his still pulsing, still cumming cock.

They eventually stopped and she lay on top of him spent. She rose and fell to the rhythm of his rapid breathing. Her face was pressed against his chest. She could hear and feel his wildly-beating heart.

Slowly, their hearts slowed, their breathing calmed and his cock began to soften but they stayed locked together. Neither of them wanted to break the spell. Jenna didn't want him to pull out of her, she was enjoying the deep feeling of intimacy, of rightness she felt.

As Principal Pulaski's cock softened and was pushed out by her still tight pussy, it seemed to immediately reset itself, tightening and shrinking, preparing itself for his next invasion. As she lay on top of him, a torrent of their combined cum drained out of her, bathed his cock and balls and soaked the sheets and the mattress beneath. Now THAT would be hard to clean up.

She rolled off him, pulled off her tank top, grabbed a couple of Mark's T-shirts from a dresser and used them to wipe the cum off herself, off his cock and balls and off the bed. She glanced at his face as she cleaned up, pleased at his expression of pure sated satisfaction. His expression changed quickly to one of disappointment.

"I think my cock is dirtier than that, honey," he rumbled, admiring her lovely face and heavenly breasts as she tried to rub the bed under his balls clean.

She frowned at him prettily and flipped her sweat-drenched hair.

"I told you... I'M in charge."

She paused.

"I've decided I need to clean your cock a little better."

She sat on her heels between his spindly legs, took his limp cock in a gentle hand and started to jack and squeeze it. She didn't seem to care that it was still sticky with their cum. She leaned down to gnaw on the ugly wart, noticing it was soft rather than hard and scaly. Their combined fluids had softened the skin. Her other hand reached down and started rolling his big balls around in his nutsack.

Principal Pulaski was a randy old man. It didn't matter that he was in his late 60s or that only a few minutes before he'd blown a load inside her that would have filled a 55 gallon drum, his body instantly responded to both the visual and physical stimulation. His enormous balls were used to producing lots of cum. He usually jerked off three to four times a day.

She got him rock hard in seconds. Ever since he'd first met her she'd turned him on. Now here she was kneeling naked between his legs, pumping his cock and fondling his big balls. What could possibly be better than this?

He found out a second later when she leaned forward and licked his cock from base to tip, like a big lollypop. She licked their drying cum off his cock with thoroughness and enthusiasm. She even spent a few extra minutes licking his now soft wart.

She looked at him, grabbed his thighs and tried to pull him closer to the edge of the bed. He helped her by scooching his flabby butt down until his knees got to the edge. Glancing at his face she noticed his rapt expression as she knelt on the floor and leaned forward until his rampant cock nestled, hard and throbbing, between her large perfect tits. He sat up instantly, wanting to get a better view of the action.

She squeezed her breasts together, mashing his long thick cock between them, and started moving up and down. He reached forward and put his hands over hers, adding pressure and friction. His viscous precum had started to flow as soon as he hardened but she wanted more lubrication. She stopped moving, leaned her head forward and let a string of spit fall from her mouth onto the purple tip of his cock.

He squeezed her tits tighter around him and thrust powerfully, rocking her slim body. It was too soon for him to cum, but goddamn this was fun. Then she leaned forward again and took his cock in her mouth. Her full lips stretched into a red O ring around his cock. She thrust her head down, taking as much of his cock as she could. She took maybe two thirds of it before she choked and had to come back up for air. She loved raking her teeth on his gross wart and spent a little extra time doing that.

His cock was now nicely covered with her spit and his precum, she rocked back to her heels and squeezed his massive erection between her tits again. He reached back, snagged a couple of pillows and put them behind his head and upper shoulders. He wanted to watch from a more comfortable position.

My god she's so damn beautiful, he thought in wonder. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

She was sweating profusely. She had a perfect peaches and cream complexion, but right now her face, neck, and chest where his thick rod was buried between her amazing tits were flushed bright red.

Her face was a mask of concentration as she used everything in her power to worship his big warty dick.

Jenna was flushed both by the effort and by the vast excitement she felt at pleasuring this hideous man.

It was so WRONG, but it felt so RIGHT. She looked at his face. 'Oh my God, it's so RIGHT!'

She continued to squeeze his cock between her tits, occasionally fucking him with her mouth, making loud choking GLUG, GLUG, GLUG sounds as she took him deep as deep in her throat as she could. Deep enough where her throat distended and his stinky gray pubic hairs tickled her nose. Her jaw felt like it was about to dislocate but she kept going.

She slid her mouth up the length of him, pausing to scrape his wart with her front teeth a few times, and held his thick mushroom cockhead in her slobbering mouth. She ran her tongue round and round the taught skin, occasionally scrubbing the sensitive underside of bulbous purple head.

The smell, the taste, the wrongness of it all it was too much. She began to bob her head rapidly, taking only about three inches or so and slowed down and changed her rhythm when she felt his body tense and get ready to cum. She did it again and again, bringing him to the edge of orgasm only to stop, slow down or change what she was doing. She did it over and over again. He was about to grip her golden hair in his fat paw and face-fuck her as hard as he could, but he had a better idea.

"Okay, that's enough of that," he said standing up, hearing his huge cock burst out of her mouth with a loud pop and drew her up with him.

--SMACK--

She'd slapped him... hard.

"I told you that I'm in charge!"

He stood there, cheek stinging... again, wondering if what he was about to do would mess everything up.

He caught her wrist as her right hand sped in for another slap. Then he caught her left wrist.

He didn't say a word he just held her arms and waited, fat jowls quivering. He was wide open, she could easily knee him in the balls if she wanted to and they both knew it.

After waiting long enough to show him she was still in charge, she let her arms relax and she nodded.

She was giving him permission.

He spun and tossed her on the cum and sweat-soaked bed and jumped on after her. He grabbed her waist flipped her on her belly, pulled her hips and shoulders up until she was on her hands and knees and then knelt behind her gripping his enormous cock and aiming the purple head at her flushed slit. He spread his precum on her already wet pussy, positioned himself at her entrance and thrust forward with steady pressure.

Jenna squealed with pleasure when she felt him at her entrance and rocked her body back against him.

Just as before, though it didn't take as long, his cockhead surged inside her with a loud pop. She moaned loudly, arched her back, tensed her shoulders and turned to meet his eyes. The look on her face was like a goad to his already highly aroused body.

He'd only ever seen that look on a woman's face in a super-hot porno.

She had a look of pleading desperation on beautiful face. It was as if she were begging him, begging him to take her, begging him to make her his. Her burning blue eyes seemed to glow with the intensity of her lust for him.

He saw her mouth move as she mumbled something he couldn't hear and leaned forward, resting his flabby gut on her lovely undulating ass, slipped a hand beneath her to rub and pinch her swollen clit and reached around and gripped her neck.