Principal Pulaski - Warts and All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was she really not going to marry Mark? The thought of dumping her tall beautiful Mark bothered her some... but the thought of spending night after night having hot rutting sex with her disgustingly fat old boss made her drench her panties with lust.

What the hell is wrong with me? Where did THAT thought come from?

--------------------------------------------

Every day she got to work on time and every day she teased Principal Pulaski mercilessly. She wore work appropriate outfits to work, but then walked directly to the bathroom in their office and changed into a different skimpy outfit every day. Thanks to Principal Pulaski, she made good money so she ordered a whole bunch of sexy clothes and other things like schoolgirl outfits, nurse outfits, or clothes that were one or two sizes too small over see-through lingerie. She knew it drove him up the wall. Her plan was to take him to the edge then draw back.

On this day, two weeks since she'd given him THE blowjob, she wore the same tight miniskirt she'd worn that day but without the pantyhose. Up top she was braless and wearing a skintight thin white tank top he could see right through. She'd spread her knees about two feet apart and sat straight in her chair with her slim shoulders thrust back. She knew the old man's cock was engorged and tenting his unwashed pants at the delectable sight before him.

Then she dropped a bomb on him.

"I want you to stop masturbating in the office," she said, thrusting her slim shoulders back and crossing her arms under her breasts.

It didn't register at first. He was too busy staring at the perfect braless boobs, squeezed together by her slender arms and straining against the tiny thin tank top. Then it registered.

"Uh-uh, I can do whatever I want in my office," he said, lowering his voice an octave. His eyes never left her tits.

He grunted in disappointment when she leaned over, pulled out a long and frumpy cardigan sweater, put it on and crossed her legs.

"This isn't just YOUR office. It's OUR office so I'd appreciate it if you jacked off at home or just somewhere else," she said, surprised at saying 'jacked off' instead of masturbate. Her nipples tingled.

He grunted again, disgruntled and disappointed. It was one of his daily rituals. Fuck her! Maybe I'll do it anyways.

He immediately backpedaled. Fuck that! Never mind that. Just look at that absolutely gorgeous blonde. She's so fine she should be on the cover of a magazine or making pornos or something, but she's here with me and there was no way I'm going to risk what she offers me in this office.

"Okay, fine," he grunted, somewhat resentful but resigned. "I'll do as you say, but I'll do it under protest."

She took off the frumpy sweater and opened her legs for him again.

Her thighs were quivering, her face and chest were flushed red and a fine sheen of sweat covered her almost hyperventilating body. She was so turned on right now it was all she could do to keep herself from rushing to him, dropping to her knees and begging him to shove his thick cock inside her.

Every day, there was a tension in the room neither of them could quite define and it intensified as the days progressed. That tension existed only after THAT day, the day she'd sucked his cock. It was a sexual tension so thick you could cut it with a knife. They were both highly aroused and that arousal intensified throughout the day as well. They were like a powder keg that only needed a tiny spark to sexually explode.

It was still early in the day. She had to keep it together. She rushed to the bathroom, tense with the knowledge that he was watching every bounce and sway of her breasts as she walked. She washed her face with cold water and used a soaked paper towel to chill other parts of her body, temporarily cooling her ardor.

She heard the phone ring, heard his muffled voice then the sound of him opening the door and walking down the hall. She had no idea where he was going but she was relieved he wasn't there when she came out of the bathroom. That was a close one. How can that man be so oblivious that he can't read a single sign she'd sent? She'd been like a giant sign on the side of a Las Vegas hotel that said FUCK ME!

She heard him stomp back about 20 minutes later. He looked smug and pleased.

"Had to put out a quick fire," he said calmly. "It's all good."

He had to threaten some snot-nosed kid with expulsion, but on the way back he made a detour to the parking lot, opened up Jenna's hood and pulled loose several important-looking cables. He didn't know the first things about cars, but hopefully that would keep her car from starting.

She'd need a ride home tonight.

Goddamn, I'm so ready to fuck this girl, he thought. I swear I've had a two-week long hard on.

Nearly at the end of the day, Principal Pulaski received a packet of information detailing another large grant and asked her to stay late to work on it. They were very productive but didn't finish until well after dark. Their two cars were the only ones in the parking lot.

She made her way to the bathroom to change into the outfit she wore to work. She allowed him a quick grope of her ass as she walked by, changed her mind and turned around. She said good night as she passed him again and made her way to her car. She knew he'd walk behind her and stare at her as the whole way. She didn't mind. She actually liked it. As long as it was HIM and nobody else.

He followed several steps behind, admiring the bounce and sway of her perfect heart-shaped ass. If I died at this moment, I'd die a happy man, he thought to himself. He knew, she knew, he was watching her every move.

He had a hard time walking normal since his cock was standing at full mast, tenting his pants which were pinching his balls. He had to readjust himself several times as he walked hunched forward slightly.

He put his hand behind his back and crossed his fingers as Jenna got in her car, slipped the key into the ignition and heard only strange scratchy clicking noises come from under the hood. He walked on to his car. Hoping she'd call him back.

"Principal Pulaski?"

In his mind's eye he pumped his fist in victory The Breakfast Club style. 'Fuck Yeah!'

"Do you know anything about cars?"

"Not a thing, honey. Not a damn thing. Sorry," he answered truthfully, trying to look glum.

"Would you like me to wait with you until your fiancé picks you up?"

"No, that's not going to happen," she said with a telling twist to her pretty face.

Was there trouble in paradise?

"Hop in. I'll give you a ride."

He didn't give her a chance to decline. He clicked his remote, his car chirped and unlocked and he climbed into the driver's seat. He saw she was still standing undecided by her car.

"Well, do you want a ride or not?" he asked gruffly, starting his car and putting it in reverse, ready to leave her there alone in the dark.

She trotted over, opened the door, slid gracefully into the passenger seat, and clicked on her seatbelt. Her miniskirt had ridden up high, revealing quite a bit of leg and even a sliver of panty. She made no attempt to pull it down.

His foul smell permeated the car. To Jenna, his smell no longer disgusted her it represented sex and pleasure. She smelled it in her erotic dreams and in her every waking moment. She relished the stink.

Their hearts were racing, pumping like pistons in a racecar.

"Alright then, tell me where to go."

He followed her directions to her house.

Is it a good thing or a bad thing that he now knows where I live? She asked herself.

She pretended to fix her hair, raising her arms to give him a better view of her breasts bouncing and swaying then she slipped the hair tie on her wrist and turned, twisted, turned twisted until her golden hair was in a perfect ponytail.

Bad idea... he almost ran them off the road.

She decided it was definitely a good thing.

It was a tiny one bedroom house. It looked almost dilapidated.

"I would've thought you'd have a better place considering how much I pay you."

"Yeah, well, Mark decided where we'd live before you hired me. So there's that."

They sat in the car unspeaking. The sexual tension was heavy in the air, almost as heavy as Principal Pulaski's foul stench.

Jenna glanced over at him. His seat was thrust all the way back to accommodate his great big belly. He was so fat and sloppy he seemed almost to ooze in his seat. She glanced up at his face and noticed he was staring at her legs then she glanced down and saw the large tent his pants were making throb in time with his rapidly-beating heart. The image of his wart flashed in her mind's eye.

Oh my God!

"What time does your husband usually get home?" he rasped, his throat was as dry as the pits of hell. He knew Mark wasn't her husband. He was just talking... hoping for a signal, any signal. He'd been staring at her legs then he trailed his eyes up to her magnificent tits, then continuing on to her lovely shadowed face.

"He's not my..."

She stopped.

"He doesn't get home until about midnight and sometimes not until 5 a.m."

It was 7 p.m.

Plenty of time... they both thought simultaneously.

His brain was working overtime trying to find a way to get her to ask him in. He discarded on after the other.

"I'm going to make myself some dinner. Will you join me?" she asked hoarsely, eyes downcast and unreadable. "I eat alone every night but I'd rather not, at least not tonight."

It sounded like her throat was as dry as his.

He nodded, not trusting himself to speak. The sexual tension in the air was now as thick as butter.

They opened their doors at the same time and walked side by side to her front door. He fidgeted nervously as she fished out her keys and got the door open.

She turned to face him, reached down and, wrapping her hand around the huge bulge in his pants, pulled him in the house by his rampant member.

He stumbled in behind her, guided by her firm grip on his hard cock, and carelessly kicked the door shut behind him.

As soon as they were in the house, Jenna threw herself at him, slamming him back against the front door. She let go of his crotch, threw her arms around his neck, molding her voluptuous body against his own fat and lumpy one, and kissed him passionately. She opened her mouth and flicked her small tongue against his lips until he opened his own mouth and met his tongue with hers. She rolled her tongue around in his slimy mouth, running it over teeth, his gums and his ridged palate. His rancid breath steamed over her and she welcomed it.

His breath is so foul and his saliva is so thick, she thought, resisting her gag reflex and kissing him with even more passion.

She desperately wished she could watch herself with this disgusting man.

My God! To be able to watch myself do the depraved things I want to do with him... What does it look like right now as we're kissing?...

The vague images that formed in her mind fed her already raging lust. She pictured herself bent over the old man's desk rocking forward powerfully while he stood behind her with his pants around his ankles, his cock buried deep in her pussy, thrusting like a rutting hog.

Full length mirrors... all over the house... and office, she thought distracted for just a split second before giving her undivided attention to the disgusting old troll gripping her tightly in his arms.

Her slender arms tightened around his neck, pulling him in ever closer. Close enough for her to grind her pelvis forward against what felt like a steel rod pressing hard against her vulva. Even though they were the same height, she was three inches taller in heels. This meant his throbbing member, though restricted by his trousers, thrust up towards his fat sagging gut and up towards Jenna's delectable groin.

Principal Pulaski's pulled her tight against him, reveling in her slim vibrant body. It was curved and rounded in all the right places. He could feel her large firm breasts squashed hard against his own flabby chest. He even felt her hard nipples rub excitedly through the thin material of her tank top and his own thin shirt.

He wondered why she was trembling like a leaf and he could swear her knees were about to give out. Is it possible I'M responsible for that?

His hands roamed up and down her trim back several times and then down her ass to grip and fondle the luscious cheeks. He rubbed his hands up her wide hips and up her sides, marveling at the narrowness of her waist, the width of her hips, then brought them back down to her taught ass.

He was in heaven. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever imagine anything like this would ever happen. His fantasies were parodies of porn movies he'd watched. Not this heavenly, almost otherworldly feeling of rightness... of pleasure.

The way things had been going, he thought that at some point he'd get tired of her teasing him and bossing him around and just take her against her will... and damn the consequences. He'd almost gotten to that point today... this morning he'd been so very, very close. Apparently, the past two weeks had really strengthened his resolve and he'd found reserves of willpower he didn't think he had.

His deep-set piggish eyes were wide-open, staring at her closed eyes not even an inch from his. He could only see the top part of her face, they were too close and their mouths were too busy, but what he could see was flawlessly beautiful. She had the face of an angel and the body of a goddess.

She would be his. Not just tonight, but tomorrow and every night after, but for the first time in his life something was happening that had never happened before... he found pleasure in giving Jenna pleasure. Usually, he looked out for himself. Not that it mattered, the whore's he'd been with weren't in it for the joy of it, they were in it for the money.

Jenna pulled her head back suddenly, breaking their passionate kiss.

"If we're going to do this," she panted huskily, staring deep into his small deep-set eyes. "We're going to do it my way or not at all."

There was a finality to her tone that brooked no argument, and the look in her clear blue eyes showed she was deadly serious.

But he couldn't fail to notice her beautiful face had an almost pleading expression mixed with another... more visceral one. It's as if she wanted him to stop her and was begging him not to all at the same time.

Principal Pulaski was not a very perceptive man when it came to women. His limited life experiences didn't prepare him for the beautiful young woman staring at him so earnestly and intently. The only positive dealings he'd ever had with women were with prostitutes, and he paid for that service. Generally, women spurned him at every turn. They laughed at him, ridiculed him, derided him, rejected him, and scorned him. It had been that way ever since he could remember. Well, all women except Jenna that is.

He nodded, more than willing to do whatever she asked. He was hers to command.

As her pelvis undulated against him and she ground her clit against his hard-on, his hands bunched up her short skirt high enough for him to feel her perfect panty-covered ass. He grunted in pleased surprise when he found she was wearing a thong. His hands squeezed and caressed her soft flesh... gripping and stroking the soft firm globes... gripping and stroking... gripping and stroking.

"I'm going to suck your cock first," she hissed through gritted teeth.

"Then you're going to fuck me real good."

Her beautiful face was set in a rictus of lust.

"I want to lick and suck on your big wart."

He shook his head. That thing was gross... even for him. There's no way he'd let her do that.

Her lustful expression changed to one intense disappointment, to include a pouting lower lip.

"Pleeeeease can I lick and suck your gross wart, Principal Pulaski?" she pleaded plaintively, lowering her head and widening her eyes, then looking up at him playfully through her long dark lashes.

Stunned, he nodded and dropped his arms to his sides.

She fell to her knees before him and quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his stained and dirty pants then pulled them down, underwear and all.

His enormous pickle-shaped cock bounced up before her mesmerized eyes, smacking her chin with a meaty 'thwack' and leaving a smear of smelly precum on her lovely face. The bulbous glans was hidden under its covering sheath of skin, but her wide blue eyes were fixed captivated by the gross wart growing on its top. It was disgustingly thick and wide, with a pattern of tiny black dots at its center. It disgusted, fascinated and aroused her all at the same time.

As before, she resisted gagging at the intense gamy stench coming from his cock, but his smell also disgusted and aroused her. Pretty much everything about him disgusted and aroused her. Her pussy was soaking wet and almost seemed to pulse with want.

She put her long-fingered hand at the tip of his cock and drew down the foreskin, exposing the thick, wide mushroom head pulsating purple and angry. Despite the potent stench she salivated at its powerful maleness. Slimy precum dripped from the tip. She eagerly covered her hand with the sticky mess and rubbed it up and down his throbbing cock, concentrating on the ever-present wart.

Principal Pulaski stared down at the blonde goddess rubbing precum all over his cock and began to thrust his fat hips erratically. He was almost ready to cum. Jenna glanced up at his face and gripped his cock firmly at its middle, feeling the scaly wart against the palm of her hand.

She shook her head.

"Not yet," she said. "We're just getting started."

She stood up gracefully, keeping her hand wrapped firmly around his cock.

"Let's get comfortable first," she said huskily.

She guided him, shuffling because his pants were around his ankles, through the house to the tiny bedroom, stopping to turn on the bright overhead light. She didn't want to miss a single detail.

The queen size bed was made and covered with tasteful pink little throw pillows. It was supposed to be the bed where she would consummate her marriage to Mark. She knew with absolute certainty that she was about to have dirty disgusting sex with filthy old Principal Pulaski on it. She was so turned on that her own feminine lubricant had soaked the crotch of her thong panties and was dripping down the inside of her leg.

She pushed and pulled him until the back of his knees bumped against the bed then she started unbuttoning his shirt with trembling fingers.

"Time to take off these nasty rags," she said, struggling to undo the buttons.

She slipped off his sweat-stained shirt and let it drop to the floor then pulled his shoes from his feet and he stepped out of his underwear and pants. She noticed a brown streak in his underwear, but it didn't turn her off at all, it only added to her urgency. His pale lumpy body looked like a melted wax figure, all drooping lumpy fat.

She ran her long slender hands over his flabby chest which was sparsely covered with dense silver hair, scraping her manicured nails on his small brown nipples. She loved the feel of his skin on the palms of her hands. It was greasy and slick with sweat. She loved it.

She pushed him hard and he fell onto the bed, then she motioned for him to scooch back. He squirmed and pushed with his feet until he was all the way on the bed with his legs spread wide. His huge member rose like a throbbing tower, pulsing to the rapid beat of his heart. He rose on his elbows to watch her.

Jenna stood at the foot of the bed... a vision of pure and flawless beauty. She reached up to pull off her hair tie and he watched her glorious hair fall around her like a shimmering golden curtain. She pushed down her skirt and panties and kicked them off.

She stood staring at him for a few heartbeats with her arms at her sides, one bare hip cocked alluringly then she slowly drew her hands up her rounded hips, waist, sides, and then wantonly gripped her breasts, lifting them so her pink nipples pointed straight at him. She was wearing only the thin see-through little white tank top, which only added to her beauty and to the eroticism of the moment.