Prison Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red patted Jim on the back whispering "Good boy."

Jim felt proud of the accomplishment and pleased that Red was happy with him. Gem was looking at him speaking focusing on her Jim heard her say "straighten that black hair part it in the middle then work on the eyes she will be a sexy goth bitch. What you think Kim?"

"Oh yeah shape those brows a bit add some eye liner and mascara that black hair, blue eyes and pale skin will make her pop."

Jim was confused by what they were saying but he felt Red's arm around him and took comfort in that thinking Red was his protector. The conversation around him became a distant buzz as he leaned against Red.

"Time to get you to bed." Red whispered lifting Jim up they started for the stairs. The others followed them up to the cell.

Jim felt Red's hands on his ass and groaned happily when Red pinched his nipple through his shirt. Thoughts of Red's huge cock flashed in his brain.

Getting to the cell Red leaned Jim against the bed and pulled Jim's shirt and jeans off soon Red had him naked and sitting on the lower bunk. Jim opened his eyes and saw Red's cock in front of his face.

"Touch it." Red whispered.

Reaching up Jim stroked the massive cock running his hand up and down the thick shaft and watching it grow erect.

"Kiss it." Red ordered.

Jim leaned forward and kissed the head of the cock in front of him.

"Good boy put it in your mouth suck it." Red told him.

Jim felt unable to resist the command and opened his mouth taking the cock in. He resisted the urge to gag wanting to please Red. He sucked the massive cock deep into his mouth twirling his tongue along it as it entered his mouth.. The cock pulled back then pushed back in going a little deeper. Soon Red placed his hand on the back of Jim's head fucking his cock in Jim's face. Finally Red grabbed both sides of Jim's head and shot his load in Jim's mouth. Jim gulped to swallow the cum as Red eased his cock out.

"Your a good cock sucker." Red smiled "Lets try to pussy out. "

Pushing Jim back Red rolled him over and pulled his legs over the side of the bed leaving him hanging bent over the bed with his ass raised and exposed.

Red spread the ass with his fingers squirting some liquid soap on to Jim's boy pussy. Pushing a finger into the hole he slowly pushed it deep in listening to Jim groan weakly as the finger went deeper in. Red slowly fucked the finger in and out of the hole. Red admired the tight hairless boy pussy he was finger fucking.

Jim felt the finger pushing into him and it hurt but as it entered deeper he groaned enjoying the feeling of being totally under Red's control. Feeling the finger fucking deeper into him he surrendered to the pleasure and pain he was feeling. Soon he felt another finger pushing into him stretching his hole as he raised his ass up to the fingers.

"Oh this ain't no virgin pussy." Red said to the others who stood around the doorway watching.

Reaching up Red spread some liquid soap over his cock. Lining up against Jim's boy pussy he guided his cock in.

Jim felt the thick cock enter him and moaned into the bed as he felt Red's thick hands gripping his hips. The cock pushed deeper into him until he felt pubic hairs pressing against his ass.

Red started fucking his cock in and out entering deeper and deeper with each thrust. Jim soon was moaning in pain and pleasure loving the feeling of being fucked. Thinking this was his place. Soon he felt cum shooting deep in his ass. Slowly Red pulled his cock out. As the cum shot in him Jim felt is orgasm bursting from him.

"This is a tight pussy." Red said softly "From now on you will be called Janet."

"Yes" Janet whispered exhausted.

Red lifted Janet up onto the top bunk throwing the blanket over her.

"Your my bitch now. Tomorrow go see Gem and Kim they will fix you up."

The next morning Janet woke up brushed her teeth and started to piss. Red sat up in his bed "What you doing bitch? You best squat to piss like the bitch you are,"

After getting prepared Janet followed Red down for the count. The guards completed the count they went to breakfast. In the dining room Janet sat next to Red. "See Kim and Gem after breakfast they will fix you up."

They returned to the cell block Kim and Gem meet her in the day room. "Come on girl we gonna get you looking good." Gem told her leading her to the shower room. Kim brought a chair in and Janet sat down in as Gem opened a small bag taking out a small set of scissors, several combs, and a large hair brushes. Gem started brushing Janet's hair, trimming using spray bottles and hair spray to change the part to the center and straighten Janet's hair. After several minutes Gem finished styling Janet's hair. Stepping in front of her Kim started plucking Janet's eye browns. She soon applied eye liner and mascara and shaped her eye lashes. When she finished she held a small mirror in front of Janet.

"Oh girl Red will so love your look now." Kim laughed clapping her hands excitedly.

Looking in the mirror Gem held in front of her Janet saw an Emo looking slut starring back at her. Kim pulled a tube of black lip stick which she carefully applied to Janet's lips.

Gem handed an electric razor to Janet saying "you need to get smooth. Lets get that hair off that bod."

Janet stripped and started shaving. The light body hair presented was soon gone and Gem guided her into the shower room and started washing his skin. Gem and Kim helped pointing out flaws to correct. Soon Janet's body was soft and smooth looking very feminine.

After the make over was finished they returned to the day room. Soon Red returned and seeing Janet came up to her putting his hands on her shoulders examined her face.

"What a sweet sexy looking bitch." Red said with a big smile "You will become a top notch cock sucker."

12