Prison Bitch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, you know the ground rules. His mouth is all mine," Riley gestured for the guys to bring Dylan on his knees in front of him.

He pulled the blond towards him, making him land with his head on his knees. Sean hurried to pull his pants down.

"Oh, fuck, this is so nice," Sean whispered. "Can I, boss?"

"Don't hurt him. Except for that, get your rocks off."

The blond probably had no idea that right now was squeezing at Riley's thighs with all his might.

"Damn, he's tight," Sean breathed out.

Riley placed a hand on the blond head on his lap.

"You better relax, sweetie. We don't have all day for you to open up. Sean, use more of that stuff I gave you."

The brunet kept the blond head tightly. Sean didn't last long and quickly pushed his spent dick in his pants, murmuring.

"Thanks, boss."

Riley examined idly the tension in the curved back, the sweat pooling above the ass cheeks, while guy after guy knelt behind Dylan to find their quick release. He could bet there was a pool of cum already on the floor. He waited patiently, trying to ignore how the blond was breathing heavily as he was pounded roughly by the horny gang.

Dylan was pressing with his head into his crotch. Riley grimaced. The last thing he expected is for him to get a boner while a guy was fucked in the ass by some dudes.

"Come on, guys, wrap it up. The guards won't leave us all day. And no seconds, ok? You there, I've already seen your dick. It was nothing impressive."

The gang laughed, but Riley's words were taken at face value. Soon, guys started to leave, and Riley remained alone with the blond still hanging on him like he was expecting salvation or something.

Riley pushed him away, without force but firmly enough to get his point across. The blond rose, shakily.

"The sink is there. Wash your ass, wipe it, do whatever you can so I don't smell jizz on you. When you're done, use the rag there to clean the floor, too."

Without a word, the blond obeyed. Riley lay on his back. He had no intention to watch the guy seeing about his stuff, but he ended up doing that anyway.

He could see the stream of white fluid pouring from Dylan's ass. The guy was trying to wash, but there was still plenty coming out. It looked like his boys had really been loaded. On the other hand, Riley could not really blame them. Dylan had a perfect ass, plump and round, but still firm, and he was completely smooth.

Riley pondered if from the back, Dylan could be seen as a woman. It would have definitely made the job easier, but Riley grimaced. He was not a fag.

The man dressed up and knelt on the floor to wash the remains of what had happened earlier. Riley touched his head gently, but Dylan jolted, withdrawing right away.

"It's ok," Riley found himself saying.

What the hell? The guy was not a dog to coo him into trusting him.

"Do you... You know..." The blond eventually spoke.

"What? Your ass? No, I'm not fucking ugly men's asses," Riley responded.

"You said about my mouth..."

Riley grabbed the guy's chin and made him look up.

"I'm not a fag like you, sweetie. Unlike my boys, I've had plenty of pussy in my life to be able to satisfy myself with my own hand for several months."

"Then why did you..." Dylan tried to speak, but Riley pressed rough fingers over his mouth.

"You have nice lips. They reminds me of someone," Riley lied. "I don't want to see dirty cocks stuffed in your face, alright?"

Dylan nodded, although not convinced.

"That goes both ways," Riley warned. "Don't go sucking cock behind my back, or I'll cut yours and stuff it in your mouth, ok?"

Dylan froze. Riley was pleased. Fear was good. Most probably, the beautiful idiot hadn't known fear well before being sent to jail.

"What do you plan with me?" The blond asked meekly.

"I am your owner now, and in this quality I will make sure you'llget treated well. I won't fuck you, but my boys will. However, that will happen only in my presence and when I agree. Now be a good boy and say thank you, because your ass will take breaks more often than what you are used to."

"Thank you, sir," Dylan spoke.

Riley laughed. "Don't sir me."

"Ok, boss," Dylan made a second attempt.

"Just call me Riley. Be grateful. You're the only one to call me that. Now, go to sleep, and, tomorrow, if any Niner comes to bother you, let me know. You will be watched, just in case."

"They will bother me," Dylan said convinced.

"Get your sexy ass in the bed and let me worry about things," Riley ordered and Dylan hopped in the upper bed without another word.

"Good night, Riley," he said after a while.

"Good night, sweetie," Riley said back. "As long as I care about your ass, you can sleep tight."

tbc

12