Prison Break Ch. 02

Story Info
Everything goes wrong.
2.5k words
4.47
6.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zecansfw
zecansfw
39 Followers

Chapter 2 - Ascend from darkness

January 1st, 2074, Texas

01:10 PM

The lady prisoners from Block C had just begun grouping up in the mess hall for lunch. Routine dictates that 75% of the guards allocated to Block B must be reassigned, temporarily, to Block C during this time, to prevent any form of fight during lunch hours. On New Year's, this meant that only 4 guards remained for the whole block of 30 men in Block B.

"Ahhh fuck, my chest, guard, help!" Clark yelled, faking injury as he laid on a secluded corner of the block. A convenient power cut had just gone out, leaving everything offline, apart from the emergency green lights.

One of the four women guards heard his cry for help and rushed to help, finding the man clutching his chest, his back laying against the cold concrete wall. Seeing as they were alone, and without thinking, she squatted down to see what was wrong, but this would prove to be her biggest mistake.

Clark used the woman's downward movement to pull her to him, managing to make her fall face first into the wall behind him. While the impact didn't knock her out, it was enough to stun her, giving him time to get himself over her ass and immobilize her arms. Another thug, Walter, rushed to help and pulled her gun out of its holster, cocking it and pointing the barrel at her head.

"Don't make a sound," Mark spoke, "we're not going to hurt you, we just need your keys and your silence. Nod if you understand."

Only now did that guard realize the mistake of her actions. However, she was in no position to negotiate, so she just nodded her head in agreement.

"Are they going to rape me?" she thought to herself, already beginning to sweat out of nervousness.

Mark brought his hands under her belly and ripped a long piece of her uniform, using it as a makeshift gag for her. Next up came the handcuffs, which secured the guard's hands safely behind her back. Finally, he took her taser, keys and radio, concluding the second part of his plan.

The guard could only breathe of relief when the two left her alone, even if bound in the middle of the floor, but at least without a gunshot wound.

Mark and Walter waited for another guard, to whom they applied the same treatment, two remained. The one that guarded the closed cells and another patrol.

They opted to target the one guarding the cells, Lara, a 28 year old blonde fitness addict whose power over the inmates had risen to her head. She was easily one of the most hated women in the prison, perhaps second only to the warden.

Sneakily, they approached the cell wing and heard her on one of her usual power trips. "You know, later today I'm going home, eat a nice warm meal, watch some TV... Ya'll would like that, wouldn't you?" she teased, knowing these man hadn't enjoyed either of those two things in a long while.

Perhaps worse yet, she continued speaking, "and later yet, for desert, my girlfriend is going to be the one enjoying my meal... While you will all stay here and enjoy the comfort of your cells."

Lara got no responses, she usually doesn't, but enjoyed the teasing none the less. That was, until she turned around and got tased on her lower back, knocking her out cold immediately.

She'd wake up seconds later, in a similar state to that of her colleagues, but with Mark finishing up a cut on her uniform, leaving her in just a bra and pants in front of 30 cheering men.

Still, one guard remained, Amy, and she heard all of that noise, but before moving closer to investigate, she grabbed the radio and spoke "There seems to be some trouble in Lara's wing." She wouldn't get to expand further on that, as an arm met her neck. In no time, she'd see the same fate as her three colleagues.

At a divide now, the prisoners were fueled by rage against Lara. Bob, one of the less intelligent ones, proposed, "we have the time, I say we have some fun with Lara and the others before we move on to freedom!"

Clark knew they didn't have the time, in fact, they had only a couple minutes to get to the gate, so he opted to avoid an argument against a large, idiotic and horny man. "We do not, but if you wish to stay, we can always send you a postcard from the outside," he spoke.

Clark, and a few of the other prisoners made the intelligent choice to take the Amy with them, as a hostage, and leave the rest of the men to do whatever they wanted to the three remaining guards. This was not according to plan, but it did make escaping easier.

Exactly at 01:30PM, the lights came back on. A few seconds later, the gate opened, with Doctor Sylvia on the other side, after swiping the key card.

The men knew the plan, as soon as the lights came back on, they had but minutes before everything went into lockdown. However, due to that radio callout Amy made before being caught, a guard saw what was going on in the camera feed that had just gone up and pressed the lockdown button.

Sirens blared loudly, red lights everywhere as the gates forcefully shut, both to the outside and inside.

"Fuck!" Clark yelled. He and three other prisoners: Walter, Jack and Stirling; they were the only ones who managed to cross into Block A, with Amy still being dragged along. Despite trusting all of them, he knew they wouldn't be happy with this outcome.

Nevertheless, Clark kept his cool and spoke, "there must still be a way out. We need to find the admin girls, and the warden, and make sure they don't do something stupid."

Stirling was left in charge of hostage control, for now only Amy and Sylvia. Clark and Walter would clear the administration office, while Jack would secure Warden Amanda. They took the guards' radios, so they could always communicate safely, and their spare handcuffs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The administrative staff was still mostly on holiday leave. On this day, only seven women stood at their desks all of them were women in their 40s, apart from one exception: Gabriela, Amanda's 20 year old daughter.

As the two men barged into the shared offices, the women were hiding defenseless under their desks. "Come out into the open, hands behind your heads, ladies," Clark ordered, "we have enough bullets for all of you, if need be"

Slowly, the women began leaving the perceived safety of their desks and walking besides the windows, standing against the metal bars that prevented escape. Six women lined up with their hands behind their heads.

Both of them knew police would be here soon, and if they were to have some ability to negotiate, it would have to be through these hostages. Walter took the lead this time. He walked forward, with Clark next to him, and approached the women, throwing three sets of handcuffs at their feet.

Walter picked three of them at random. "You, you and you, cuff the women next to you to the metal bars," he ordered, and the women didn't dare speak back to the armed men ordering them around.

While the men set up a hostage group, Gabriela managed to stay hidden and undetected. Eventually, she saw an out and sneaked out. Her goal was to join her mother in the panic room.

The six free women became three and then just one as they kept getting their hands bound to the window bars, facing the outside.

"I'll check on the others. Have her strip the others down and search for weapons." Clark spoke, leaving Walter alone with the women.

With just Walter in the room, the one woman that had not yet been handcuffed, Kelly, decided to speak out. Kelly was the youngest of the group, at 19 years old, an intern finishing a study on the effects of overcrowding in prisons.

"Mister, please, there is still time... the cops are coming and if you don't surrender it will get bad, for all of us." Kelly spoke, with her pleading blue eyes and an extremely nervous tone of voice.

"It already is bad." Walter responded coldly "Your friends here will be the ones preventing snipers from shooting all of us.. and I recommend you start taking their clothes off, so that their civilian badge is clearly in view when they scope into the building." With this comment, two of the handcuffed women began softly sobbing. This truly wasn't how they had envisioned their day to be.

Walter opted to slide a knife across the floor, keeping his gun on him, and gave it a purpose. "Start cutting their clothes off, or I'll find someone useful... and alive," he ordered again, this time with sufficient authority to make Kelly obey the command.

Kelly began by meekly picking up the small blade from the floor and proceeded to turn to the first woman, the 25 year old Cindy, with whom she used to share a desk. Carefully, she grabbed Cindy's camisole with one hand and began cutting it with the knife, whispering "I'm sorry... so so sorry," between her own and Cindy's whimpers.

In no time, the camisole fell off, leaving her busty chest open to outside view, now covered only by a plain white bra and her dandling access badge. Kelly looked back, as if asking if she was to also remove the woman's bra. Naturally, Walter's authoritative look gave her all the answers she needed. One click, and Cindy's wide areolas were now in view for anyone who dared look into the windows of the prison.

One by one, her other colleagues would meet the same fate: their shirts and bras at their feet, with only a small card, with their names, pictures and jobs, doing a very poor job at covering any of their breasts up. Big and small, all pairs of tits were now exposed to the outside, just in time for the first cop cars and news networks to arrive on scene.

While the police set up an exclusion zone near the prison, the reporters immediately began a live broadcast. As the pretty reporter addressed the nation, her cameraman filmed the prison.

"We stand here, in front of Containment Unit 3, in West Texas, where the inmates have allegedly taken control of the prison. We do not currently know if they have hostages, and what their demands are, but we will be reporting on all the events that occur within the prison while the story unfolds," she spoke to the microphone.

Quickly, and before anyone had the time to censor them, videos of the windows began circling around the internet, with the tits, faces and names of all those women who chose to work in that administrative office... All of them except Kelly and Gabriela.

While Gabriela had ran to her mom's office and panic room, Kelly was now up against the wall. The knife Walter had given her was back in his possession, while the two of them steered clear of the windows, from within the bathroom of the administrative office.

The intern was scared, she didn't know what to do. In her mind, thoughts battled each other. "If only I was the one handcuffed, maybe he wouldn't hurt me," she thought, "Will I die here? Maybe if I bribe him, or beg?!"

Breaking her chain of thoughts, Walter gave another order, "Strip, fully, and throw your clothes onto the floor." Kelly quickly obliged, first by fully exposing her petite breasts. The other women often glanced to their side, into the bathroom, to see that their colleague was now as naked as they were.

In her studies, Kelly had concluded that prison overcrowding, especially in mixed gender prisons, often lead to increased amount of sexual tension, which in turn increased sexual assault and violence. She was now getting to experience the practical side of her studies... But she didn't want to become a casualty.

"Now, the rest," Walter ordered, but she was had her pants halfway down, quickly jumping out of them. Kelly no longer needed coercion, she knew that obeying was her best shot at not being hurt... And she knew what these prisoners were capable of, from all those documents she read. Her role was clear.

Her panties fell next, leaving only her boots and badge... But Walter gave them little thought, as the woman turned around, presenting her small butt and shaved vulva. She bent over the bathroom sink, with her elbows on it for support, while the other women gasped at Kelly's reluctant willingness.

Walter was perhaps the most surprised of all, as the petite girl gave herself to him... He willingly accepted such gift and began unbuckling his pants, while Kelly did her best to rub her clit to try and find some wetness.

The intrusion would come quickly, however. Kelly would look down to see the man's pants drop, then his briefs and finally he took a step forward. She'd feel his big hand on her waist and then the tip of his girthy cock rubbing on her unprepared sex.

Kelly's pussy would present some resistance at first, as the man's cock began pressing into her, but as soon as his head was through, the rest of his thick shaft quickly followed. This first insertion would bring forth a choir of sounds: Walter's grunt, Kelly's whimper and a noticeable gasp of the other women. To them, now it seemed they had gotten the easy way out, even if their tits were now on every TV, social network and porn website.

The girl's whimpers turned into cries, but even then, she fought the pain of having a cock so deep into her and still pushed back onto him. Kelly was no virgin, but he was thicker than any cock she'd had.

Neither of them really spoke, Walter just made the best out of this moment. He hadn't had sex in years, and to fuck a 19 year old cunt before even leaving prison was heaven. Naturally, this also meant that his stamina would soon be depleted.

The man's grunt became heavier and heavier, his cock more twitchy and his thrusts harder, as the girl's pussy became wetter with each second that passed.

Eventually, after a few minutes of using Kelly as a sex toy, Walter was clearly nearing his climax... and Kelly noticed. "Please, not inside," she begged, "not inside."

However, her cries would fall on deaf ears. Walter pushed into her one last time and began deeply seeding the 19 year old's fertile pussy with his thick backed up cum. Kelly's work colleagues watched, now lacking the decency to look away as their intern was filled up to the brim with potent sperm.

Once he was done, the man pulled out and Kelly collapsed onto the ceramic floor. She'd be dragged near the urinal, to be handcuffed onto its pipe. Naked, sperm-filled and now bound...

But at least she wasn't physically hurt, a victory for her broken mind. Even if it had costed her the humiliation of being fucked in front of her colleagues and now, they could see the trail of cum that remained from being dragged through the bathroom, as well as the leaking of the remainder from her bare crotch.

zecansfw
zecansfw
39 Followers