All Comments on 'Prison Dolls Ch. 03'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
vickiebonnevickiebonneabout 1 month ago

Well, damn.

Always enjoy your writing! Thank you!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNowabout 1 month ago

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. So damn good...until the very end. What can I say, I'm always the optimist. Amazing writing, as usual.

Nasty56Nasty56about 1 month ago

Tell us Bobbie is still alive in the next chapter!

pstg65pstg65about 1 month ago

I’m gonna guess that Tony’s gift was a bulletproof vest….

I sure hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Of course, Bobbie isn't dead, but the ex wife, lover and daughter should be. He started the whole thing to protect them, even money was funneled to them. No matter what decisions Robert made in the long run, the situation that got him targeted was from his wife's betrayal. She was not only a shitty wife, she was no longer a good blackmail target to keep him alive.

eljaybeljaybabout 1 month ago

Oh, what a shock, how sad, how cruel but, I suppose, at least it was quick

Love your writing

SBC97281SBC97281about 1 month ago

I hope there is another chapter and maybe several more.

Renee_BRenee_Babout 1 month ago

OMG! That ending was JARRING! Loving this story! Hope there's much more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hopefully this was a cliff hanger...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nooooo...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

really well written, very erotic. skillfully weaves together the various nuances and themes of male/female sexuality. the ending hits hard yet supports the underlying darkness of the story. liked it'

aglex59aglex59about 1 month ago

OMG i can't believe it. I'm hoping it is a fake assassination and that Bobbie will work with Allie....Loved the story, and maybe another chapter will follow?

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4meabout 1 month ago

Your writing again is incredible…and the ending….but is it really the end???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES