Prison Dolls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freedom and a new life awaited her.

Processing didn't take long at all and when a corrections officer finally led Bobbie to the pedestrian entrance to Brentwood Correctional Facility and opened the door she stepped outside and didn't look back.

It was a bright sunny day, if a little cool, and Bobbie took in a lungful of sweet country air.

Across the road in the parking lot a black town car was parked. Allie Katt dressed tight denim jeans, a black t-shirt and a tan suede ladies Carhartt jacket leaned against the hood smoking a cigarette. She smiled and waved at Bobbie who smiled back.

Bobbie pushed the wheeled suitcase towards the town car and her smile widened as she got closer. Allie was playing it cool but she was smiling too.

When Bobbie was six feet from the car the driver's side door opened and a man dressed in chauffeur's livery exited the vehicle and came around the rear of the vehicle and popped the trunk.

He took a pistol out of the trunk and shot Bobbie three times in the chest.

The pain was excruciating but it only lasted a millisecond before Bobbie was engulfed in a silent, black, endless void. Three crimson florets bloomed on her pristine white blouse like red roses dropped on fresh snow. She fell to the pavement and the chauffer and Allie lifted her body into the trunk and slammed it closed. The chauffer threw Bobbie's suitcase onto the back seat and he and Allie climbed into the car. The chauffer drove out of the parking lot at a leisurely pace.

Bobbie's assassination had taken less than thirty seconds.