Prison Guard Spirals Out of Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought of my ass as an erogenous zone before but there was no question I liked how that felt, her finger slowly gliding past my asshole but not entering. She was teasing me and I was loving it to my surprise.

This made me moan louder while going faster on daddy's dick, I wanted to get that cum from this superior species, no, I NEEDED it. I was a crack addict longing for my next fix, and in my case that fix was tasting the cum from my daddy.

The grunt from Marcus was loud, loud enough to verberate through the whole cell block. That might get someone's attention but I didn't care. I only want to swallow and savor this cum filling my mouth like some street whore.

It was then I realized that I had just came in my panties without even touching my dick, it was a strange phenomena that I never experienced before. It was different from how I normally feel when I came from masturbating but just as enjoyable.

I was still savoring the taste and smell when Marcus pulled his cock out of my mouth, I felt empty. Then embarrassment flushed over me as the reality of my predicament hit me. I had just sucked a man's cock and agreed to be his girl. I know I sucked Yolanda off before but I did consider her a woman despite it being obvious that she wasn't.

"I'll be in touch faggot" as Marcus left the cell.

It was just Yolanda and me both still kneeling on the floor. She whispers in my ear,

"You now belong to daddy and he likes his girls smooth shaven. So tomorrow I expect you to have removed all your body hair. We'll discuss your tattoo later"

Tattoo? What does that mean? I don't have any tattoos. I skipped over the part about removing all my body hair, it seemed like the natural next step for a sissy like me. Was I resigned to admitting I'm a sissy? Nothing made sense to me and I could only think about that moment in time, I wasn't thinking about the long term consequences of my actions.

What seemed like an hour was only probably like 15 min, but I needed to get back to work as there were check-in points along my route to communicate with the guard shack to ensure I was safe. Most of the time the guard shack didn't worry too much about it during the night shift as the inmates were all locked down but I was on borrowed time.

I get up, pull up my pants and buckle my belt. I turned to look at Yolanda standing behind me, for some reason I leaned in to kiss her. Our tongues met and danced around our mouths, she ran her hand up to my chest and pinched my nipples through my uniform shirt.

I let out a moan and an ouch in one combined sound as I liked the way it felt despite hurting a bit.

As I pull away Yolanda grabs my crotch and tells me,

"No cumming is allowed, daddy decides when, and if, you cum from now on"

That shocks me but I nod affirmative indicating I understood the rules.

I quickly leave her cell and continue with my rounds. No one suspects a thing as I get back to the guard shack. They are fucking around on their phones not even paying attention to the monitors.

Mike walks in at about the same time coming back from his rounds.

"Heard some faggots fucking, nothing new to report" he says with a laugh.

I feign a smile but wonder if the "faggots' he was talking about was me.

12