Prison Night Fuck

Story Info
Four girls in prison get a huge surprise.
1.3k words
3.48
8.2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a usual night at northwood women's correctional facility. Except one cell, the four girls in that cell - Dipti(who was a tall Indian girl with glasses), Ana(who was an innocent young blonde), Caroline(who was a cute, slender Asian slut), and Ashley(who was a short Black girl) were super horny, they haven't had sex in days and the heat and steaminess of the cell and the texture of their orange prison uniforms made their pussies even more wet and fertile.

"I can't take this anymore!" Dipti screamed.

"I'm so fucking horny, I need a man, now!"

"Oh shut up girl, we all need some dick right now." Ana told her.

"Both of you shut up!" Caroline screamed.

"You know what girls, we should just play with each other." Ashley suggested.

"Fuck that, I hate pussy." Caroline said.

"Fine, suit yourself." Ashley answered back.

"I'm good as well." Ana said.

"I'll fuck anything!" Dipti screamed in excitement.

Both Dipti and Ashley jumped up and approached each other, they then got into an embrace and kissed each other ferociously on the lips. As each second passed, the kiss became even more passionate. Streams of spit traveled between the mouths of the two girls, as they were practically eating each other's faces.

Caroline and Ana looked at their kissing cellmates in shock, they have always fucked around with men that sex with women for them, was impossible. Caroline couldn't just sit there and watch, so she unbuttoned the part of her prison jumpsuit that covered her vagina and thrust her finger deep into her pussy. She gave a sigh of relief. As Dipti and Ashley kissed and groped each other and slowly undressed each other, Caroline rubbed her clit that it got wetter by the second. Ana eyed the wet pussy and realized she had no other choice, so she walked over to Caroline, got down on her knees at licked her pussy.

"Fuck yeah." Caroline moaned in pleasure "Eat my pussy!"

Caroline quickly ripped off her prison uniform which exposed her slender body and small tits which turned Ana on. She stood over Ana, her wet pussy dripping precum on her cellmate's face. Ana was in awe, this would be her first time eating another girl's womanhood. She grabbed her cellmate's butt cheecks and stuffed her head in between her legs. She used her tongue to constantly lick Caroline's hole making it even more wet. Caroline was overcome with pleasure, finally her pussy was being touched by someone else. She moaned and shouted loudly. Ana's mouth and tongue moved faster as Caroline's womanhood became even more wet. She knew that she was moving closer to orgasm. Caroline's pussy finally had enough and her sweet nectar squirted out onto Ana's hace

"Oh my fuuuck!" Caroline shouted in pleasure.

Ana used her hand to collect the cum on her face and put in in her mouth. Dipti And Ashley were no longer kissing, but looking at this spectacle and masturbating each other. Then suddenly, a loud noise came from a baton banging on the cell bars, there was a corpulent female guard with a male prisoner.

"Ladies! What the fuck is going on?" the guard shouted.

The four prisoners stopped what they were doing and turned their attention to her and the nervous looking man she had handcuffed. What was a man doing in an all-women's prison? This had to be a mistake.

"This pervy little asshole was caught jerking off in the women's clothing section wearing a bra and panties. Little bitch!" the guard shouted in his ear and shoved him into the

cell bars.

Seeing these naked females going at it with each other, his dick got long and hard that it almost popped out of his orange jumpsuit. The already horny prisoners eyed the growing shaft, hungry for it.

"Since you girls obviously can't live without sex, I've decided that this sissy can stay here for a while." the guard declared "how does that sound?"

"Uh, it sounds great" the male said nervously.

"Good, you would never survive in men's prison." the guard teased.

The guard unlocked the cell door and threw him in.

"Have fun" she said with a wink.

Without hesitation, the four naked female inmates rushed over to him and surrounded him.

"Aw, poor baby." Ashley said in a baby-like voice, caressing his face.

"Did she hurt you?" Caroline asked.

"No, not really." he answered back, still in awe that he is in a prison cell with four women.

"What's your name?" Dipti asked him.

"Aiden" he answered back.

"Well Aiden, we'll take good care of ya,

right girls?" Dipti said.

All of the girls giggled.

"Looks like your boner needs some love." Ana said as she got down on her knees.

"Oh yeah." Aiden said, his face flushed.

"Don't be shy around us." Dipti told him.

Dipti then unbuttoned and pulled down Aiden's prison uniform. She then started to kiss him on the lips, this caused Caroline to kiss the other side of his face. Aiden's dick got super long that Ana, already on her knees took his cock into her hand and stroked it, she finally had a cock in her possession. Ashley then got on the back side of Aiden, also got to her knees and started to lick his ass. Aiden thought he was going to die of pleasure. He then took control. He grabbed Dipti's and Caroline's asses and shoved them closer to him, pulled out of Dipti's kiss and engaged in a kiss with both of the girls simultaneously. Ana, whose face was being smushed by the asses stopped stroking his cock and started sucking it. Aiden pulled out of the kiss he was having with the two girls in order to breathe and moan. Ashley then got up from licking his ass and started to kiss him on the back part of his head, which prompted Dipti and Caroline to kiss both sides of his neck.

As Ana's hot mouth sucked hard on Aiden's ultra-hard cock, his skinny body felt like it was going to explode. Her mouth moving up and down on his cock and the three girls covering his head in spit gave him the pleasure he has been wanting.

"Oh fuck. This is so hot! Yes mommies, keep fucking me." Aiden screamed.

Ana pulled off of his long ass dick to take a breath, but still kept on stroking it.

"Who wants to go next?" Ana asked still trying to catch her breath.

"Fuck yeah!" Caroline asked in excitement.

As Caroline got in front of Aiden, instead of letting her get to her knees, he thrust his big, wet, and horny cock into her pussy.

"Holy shit!" Caroline shouted it suprise.

Both Aiden and Caroline screamed from the extreme pleasure that they were having. Aiden forcefully fucked her, and he fucked her deep. His dick grew and got even harder as it went in and out of her hole. He then pulled his dick out of her. Aiden then sat on the floor, letting his long cock and balls stand up.

"Sit on me mommy." he told Caroline.

Without hesitation, Caroline sat down, letting her small, but cute ass to devour Aiden's penis. She used her hands to push herself up, then dropped herself back on his dick, making her ass slap against his balls.

The three other girls surrounded the sex couple and rubbed their clits right next to their heads

"Fuck, my cock is about to explode!" Aiden shouted.

Caroline then got off of him and helped him up. The four girls then got to their knees and opened their mouths and allowed Aiden to relieve himself over them.

"I feel it, going...to... CUM!" Aiden shouted.

Then a huge string of white cum came out of his cock, which was spread among the four girls. As they swallowed the semen, the girls sighed in relief.

As the night continued on, the five inmates sat against the back wall of the cell, still naked, letting the heat of the cell make them sweat.

"Prison sex is the best. I love you guys." Aiden said sincerely.

"We will always be your mommies." Dipti said, kissing him sweetly and softly on the cheek.