Prison of Love

Story Info
Two dangerous prisoners find Love in a coed prison.
3.8k words
4.1
1.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XTmRd
XTmRd
9 Followers

The prison of Love

A Coed Prison Experiment

You may think of this is a crazy but I wrote a paper for psychology class in college and then followed up by actually putting it into practice. The theory is that male violence is caused by a lack of a women in his life and female violence is for lack of a male role model. So I built a coed prison to experiment with the idea. I was able to get funding and I got a contract with the state to house inmates in my prison.

The big challenge was who I would accept. The ones that were too violent could never be trusted around women. Rapist, mass murderers etc. The woman that I wanted were ones that were tough enough to hand the bad boys but also themselves needed a good man in their life.

Rebekah, my Partner had the job of sifting through the rolls of the woman's prison to see who to transfer over. I had to look at the men. We set up the prison to house 70 inmates. We set up the guidelines for selection, we had to talk to the attorneys for the prisoners. We had to convince board of prisons that certain inmates would work in our prison and then we had to talk to the prisoners themselves.

What we did was set up 35 large prison cells. There would be camera's in each cell and microphones. It was for the protection of all involved. Some of these woman can be just as violent as the men.

We would set them up in pairs in a room with a king size bed that can be separated. We would use algorithms from match making software to pair up the women with the men. Place them in a cell together. Give them jobs in the same part of the prison during the day. We had separate rec areas for men and woman so they can have their space. Two weight rooms, two yards. Woman had a yoga studio that can be used for cardio or dance. There was a pool hall, ping pong, bowling area that was coed.

All in all it was a very nice facility. We would call ourselves a medium security prison. When a prisoner came in we would tell him the rules, introduce him to his cellmate and then to the cell. The next morning we would introduce them to their new boss.

We had a GP physician, an OBGYN and a Pediatrician on staff. For the first year the Pediatrician was not needed but he is now. You can guess why. We also have a Chaplin on staff. Both for spiritual counseling and for the occasional wedding. He also conducts services on Sunday and leads Bible studies for those inclined.

When we gave an inmate an initial exam, we needed them to be clean of drugs. This was one of the hardest things to find was an inmate not on drugs. You would be amazed at how clever they are at getting drugs into the prison. The first rule was they could not physically abuse their cellmate which included rape. If that happens, we see it on the camera. First violation is a warning, Second one we will send the inmate back to regular prison. If after a month they cannot get along we will let them switch up partners. If after another month, they still don't get along it is back to the main prison. If they kill each other, charges will be brought up and we will send the surviving cellmate to regular prison. The one that happened to lost all right to a parole.

Marcus was my man to bring into the prison. He was a 6'3", 220lbs of all muscle. Big man. Never knew his father. His mother was an alcoholic. Grew up in a gang. Was sentenced at age 18 to 20 years of prison for armed robbery. He didn't shoot anyone but was shot himself by an elderly man with a conceal carry permit. Police arrested him and found he was wanted in four other burglaries. He had served time in the big house for 5 years when I received his application. He was doing well but not stellar. He was violent around other men. Interestingly, he was gentle with women. I wanted to give him a chance before he was up for parole in a few years.

Shamiya was a beautiful dark skin woman 5'9" and athletically built. She looked like she could join the US Olympic team an any sport she wanted. Strong and fast and a mouth to go with it. Most men wanted her number before she opened her mouth. She had no father and her grandfather died young. No father as in no one knows who he was not even her mother. There were multiple candidates. She had killed a man who was said to have tried to rape her. What put her in prison was the way she told off the Judge. No one believed that it was rape when she started telling her story. It sounded like a praying mantis killing her lover. Her sentence was life but parole could be obtained in 20 years.

When I pulled them together in the conference room after having them both transferred, I explained the rules.

First you are watched at all times. If there is any reason either of you is in danger from the other just say your code word and guards will be there very quickly. Second if either of you kills the other, you are going straight back to your prison. Understand? We will see to it that parole is never granted. Third. If after a month you can't get along, we will explore changing partners. A new partner may not be readily available so we could have you in solitary till one is found. If you still can't along with a new partner you go back to the big house. Do I make myself clear?

"Yes sir" they said in unison.

"Good. My goal is to make both of you useful citizens. If I can achieve that, then we can put you up for parole. You are to temper each other not but beat each other up. If you can achieve that, then we have done our job. Now our software has said that in the free world you two would have matched on a dating app. You are not free but you have a chance. We are going to put you in a cell together. It has one bathroom that is not big enough for the both of you. You will keep your own space clean. You will be able to do your own laundry once a week. I have outfitting your closets with enough clothes for that long. No more. You will both work in the cafeteria since both of you worked in the one back at your last prison. I've asked Mrs. Barns to separate you two for now but I want you near enough that you both know each other is there. At three every day you will both be allowed to the rec area. They are separate for men and women. This is a chance to let out steam, Workout, and not be involved with your cellmate for an hour. We have various activities in the evening. Some require you to come together others will be like men's and women's night out. If you decide to have sex, we will know. There are no condoms and there is no protection. This is on purpose. If you have a child, you will raise it. We have other facilities when a family starts to develop. We can keep a one year old in the cells but after that they will need space. We have all the facilities here as in the big prison. Library, chapel, recreation. There is a razor wire around the facility. This is both for your protection as well as keeping you in."

"Any questions?"

Both shook their head. And they were escorted to their room. I watched the monitor as they got to their room. The cell locked behind them. The rooms were quite large. A large round table with two chairs. The king size bed was separated. I saw the guard show how to put it into a single bed. There was an empty bookshelf beside the table. A closet was on each side of the room and a small dresser and night stand. There was an overhead reading lamp as well as the lamp that automatically went out at 9 pm and on at 6am. There was a small bedside table on both sides and a small set of drawers built into the walls on both sides of the bed. In it we had stocked socks and underwear. Of course the standard outfit everyone wore was those bright orange jump suits. Ugly but it identifies who the inmates are verses the staff. On her side there was femine products and a small amount of makeup. On his side an electric razer and a bag of mens toiletries. The bathroom was small. Very small. We didn't want two people in there where we couldn't monitor one of them. Sink and toilet were on top of each other. We had a common shower that we allowed the inmates to use during the rec time.

Watching the two of them size each other up was interesting. He was obviously bigger than her but you couldn't tell from her attitude that was true. She would stand tow to tow with the heavy weight champion if you let her.

I heard Shamiya first. "Listen, you heard those ground rules. You touch me and I am going have you sent back to Maximum so fast."

Marcus. "I hear you but I am more afraid of you than you seem to be of me. Can we work a truce?"

"This is prison. There are no truces until trust is established. Understand.?"

"Yes mam. Hay I am tired of the gang rapes too at the big house."

"Good, lets keep these beds separated for now."

"Agreed. Does your Mama know you are here?"

"No. Not unless my sleezy lawyer told her. He wasn't their to save my ass when I needed him."

"How long you in for?"

"Life. Parole possible in 20."

"Wow. I'm only here for 20."

"Nice. Shall we try to do this right, do we fake it, or do we look for another partner in a month?

"If we can make it work, I say we do it. If not. Let's fake it."

"You know the guards are listening. If we fake it they will know."

"Not necessarily. I can act pretty well when I need to."

"If we get pregnant it won't be acting."

"We won't get pregnant. I know how to pull out."

"Do you now. You know what happened to the last guy who failed on that promise?"

"Is he why you are here?"

She nodded her head.

"Duly noted."

Just then the sound of the doors unlocking for rec time happened. Guards were stationed at each end of the hall directing the inmates to their correct areas. Women went left. Men went right. There was a locker in each locker room with a name for each person. When you opened it up you found workout clothes and shoes. The inmate was to leave their jumpsuit and put on the workout clothes. Workout clothes were themselves orange.

After workout They could shower in the dressing area and put their jumpsuits on to be ready for dinner.

At this point only 15 of the 35 cells were occupied. I wanted to make sure we had good matches. Last thing I wanted was to have no one for that person to match with if they decided it wasn't working. I also wanted to give them time to adjust before bringing on the next group. I had a plan for them which you will see as we go. I was being cautious. One bad move and this place was going to get shut down. I couldn't risk it. But there were some bad people that just needed love. I had to give it to them.

These two were an example. The first night they slept with their part of the bed separated. The trust wasn't there. That is where the work was going to come in. By making them work together I thought I could strengthen their bond. In my research on marriage I found the best couples had a way of working together. Many of the weak marriages, he went to work and mother stayed home and when he retired, they didn't know what to do with each other. I couldn't afford this. I had to get them jobs where they had to work together. Maybe not the same department but where one job compliments the other. In the restaurant business, he may run kitchen where she runs front of house for instance. By working together, they can accomplish much. I had to find where that was.

Their first day in the kitchen, they did ok. Since we didn't have that big of a staff, they ended up doing prep together but when it was time to serve, she was on one side of the line dishing out potatoes and he was in the back working the grill. Cleanup was good. She brought the dirties to the sink and he spent his time cleaning the grill area.

By the third night they were laughing as they went back to their cell after dinner cleanup. I could tell things were getting better. She had definitely calmed down. I could see a trust developing. They still hadn't moved the bed together but I think I had a plan for that.

When they were at work, I had the cleaning lady sneak some underwear into Shamiya's drawers. It was a see through panty and bra set. Orange of course. Everything is orange.

When Shamiya reached into her drawer that night, she found the panties.

"Is this your idea?" She asked Marcus.

"No but I would enjoy seeing that."

"You probably would! For now I am just going to leave it here and let you dream on partner."

She found her normal pajamas and they went to their separate beds. So much for that plan. At least she didn't through it out the window. You know there was holes in the bars. If anyone was having sex, the whole cell block heard it. Ok, the whole prison. This was the only occupied cell block. I hoped to have the other wing occupied soon. That night another set of inmates decided to mate and that kept the whole prison up. Cindy was a screamer and John made sure she screamed loud. She must have came three or four times and the whole block heard it.

This had Marcus and Shamiya at the door listening intently. No they couldn't see anything but the fact they had bars for window allowed them to hear it for themselves.

"I am not sure I have heard anyone back in the hood scream like that." said Marcus.

"I have." Said Shimiya. "My mom screamed like that every time the men came around. I guess I now know what she was up to."

"You ready to scream like that."

She almost slapped him right there.

"You better hush your mouth Mr. Marcus. They'll hear you scream and it won't be in pleasure."

"Bring it on Bitch."

She brought her hand forward to slap him but he caught it in mid swing.

"Your fast." He said. "But I am faster."

That made her furious.

"I'll show you. Muther F_"

"Tst Tst." He covered her mouth. "You don't want to bring the guards yet."

"mmmmm" She tried to say, but he held fast. He carried her back to her bed and tucked her in.

"I'm not a little girl"

"Don't act like one."

She tried to get out of bed but he wouldn't let her.

I watched the screen carefully. Most of the other guards were watching the action with Cindy and John but I was watching Marcus and Shamiya. That was the fun part of my job. Seeing how the new people react. So far there was nothing that was alarming. Marcus and Shamiya were flirting in their own way. I could tell Shamiya was loving every minute of what he was doing. She would never put up with a Beta. Marcus was a mega Alpha. When he wasn't looking at her, the camera saw her grinning from ear to ear but she was still putting on a mad front for him. A couple more nights and I can call the Chaplin.

The next night I saw her put on the underwear while Marcus was relieving himself in the bathroom. She then put on the pajamas over them. Marcus was of course wearing his boxers like he always did. When Cindy and John started their animal passions, I saw on screen a few more of the cells jump into action. There was now a lot of moaning being heard in the hallway. The crys of "Oh God" and "Fuck Yeah" were heard up and down the hall.

As Marcus and Shaniya snuck over to the door to listen, I saw Marcus put his hands on her hips.

"What is this?" He asked.

"Oh hush." Said shamiya.

"I think you want to participate." He said.

"You don't know what I want." She said.

"I know you are starting to get horny."

He sat on a chair and put her on his lap.

"Doesn't this feel good?" He moaned.

"You don't know what I feel."

"I know what you feel and you want to know. Is it 6", 8" or 10 when it grows up?

"I'll have you know that whatever your guess is, it is not the length you need to worry about. It is the girth."

She reached under his pants and pulled her hand out very quickly.

"Oh God. That is an anaconda down there."

"I warned you."'

She pulled down his boxers in one swift motion. I'll tell you. I have never seen one that big on screen or in person. It was freaking huge. She brought it up to her chest sizing it up. With his balls on the top of her waistband, the top of his dick was between her tits and almost to her chin.

Her top came off. She wasn't wearing the bra and she started licking the top of that big cock. Her tits were easily a C and maybe a D size. She got a little of his juices on her chest and started tittie fucking him. She would open her mouth and the tip would go in. They seemed to keep rhythm with some of the moaning in the hallway. I had a feeling that if we can get them to hook up everyone would be in rhythm with them.

The next thing I knew, he was pulling her panties off and his finger was exploring the depths between her legs. She was moaning in delight now.

"Tell me you want this." He Demanded.

"Yes, I want that big thing."

"I didn't hear you."

"I want that glorious cock."

"Now tell me you need it."

"I need that cock." She screamed. "put it in now."

"Not yet."

He rubbed her real hard and she started squirting all over the place as she came for the first time.

"Now you're ready for me."

He laid her on her back on her bed and put a pillow under her ass lifting her real high. He then brought his cock right up to the opening. He teased her a few times before he put it in. As he brought it in, a loud scream came from her. The whole floor went silent.

"Shove it deeper." She yelled.

He obliged. He put it deep down her hole and she started moaning gloriously. "Yes you Mother Fucker, Give it to me hard and fast. Harder. I can't feel it yet. Harder. You ain't man enough for this pussy. Yes, Fuck, Yes." She screamed

The whole wing was silent now listening to Marcus and Shamiya make love. I am not sure the wing had ever heard it so loud. We have some pretty mean screamers but everyone loves a first time.

"I am about to cum" He says in a matter of fact tone.

"You better do it right into my mouth."

"What if I want to cum in that pussy?"

"I don't mind serving a second life sentence."

"He pulled out and shoved it down her throat as he came over and over and over."

"Wow, how long has It been?" She asked.

"Way to long." He answered. "I haven't been with a woman since before the robbery that went bad. I won't tell you what I have been with."

"I can only imagine in that hell hole of a prison." Shamiya said.

"Let's shove the beds together. I don't want to go back." He said.

"Agreed." They did and it was there until they moved out.

Within a month Shamiya was letting Marcus come inside her and before you know it a child was on the way. I gave the couple a new Job. I put them on a construction crew which built a three bedroom house on the back side of the prison. Marcus learned all aspects of the construction business as we built several homes back there. Every time a couple got pregnant, we would build a home.

As the kids got old enough for school we would build a bus stop outside of the prison and they would be bused to the local school. Marcus got his parole but Shamiya was up for another ten years. Marcus could leave the prison at will but he choose to live there with his wife and three beautiful girls. He would attend their dance lessons and recitals, their soccer games. Shamiya would have to wait and see the video that Marcus made later. They were proud of their children. I was proud of the whole family. We eventually had over 50 houses built in the prison. We had children everywhere. The Governor even came by to see the job I had done there. He asked for a list of prisoners that he could pardon. Marcus and Shamiya got theirs but they still live in the prison. He is head of the construction crew and she now runs the cafeteria. I still enjoy meeting new faces and watching the power of love transform them. Yes I still have the occasional misfit that I have to send back to the big house but it is rare now. Everyone wants to come to my prison. Prison of Love.

XTmRd
XTmRd
9 Followers