Prison Ship - Dreadnought Ch. 07

Story Info
Chapter 7 of poor Commander Josie and her crew's torment.
838 words
4.13
6.2k
3

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. This is just a fantasy. The material in this story is for adults only and contains extreme graphic sexual content. It is intended only for those aged 18 and older.

This is my first story, and I experiment with first person vs. third person and will indicate at the beginning of each chapter. Constructive feedback welcome. This is a short chapter but planning on dropping a few at once.

*****

Chapter 7: Josie. "Sluts Don't Cum Without Permission!"

With all the girls property dosed on the aphrodisiac, Brutus grabbed Josie, her arms automatically securing behind her back, and roughly shoved her into the hallway, the other troopers doing the same with the remaining naked women. Brutus pulled Josie by the hair into the now familiar uncomfortable position of being bent low while walking, while using his other hand to rest on her pale, wet, naked ass as they walked.

He would intermittently give her bare ass a meaty slap. Much to Josie's dismay, Brutus's treatment of her did little other than make her hornier than all hell, wanting the release from her cuffs to freely touch her pussy. Even the humiliation of walking naked and wet, lead by her hair was getting her hot. They reached a large room, with loud machinery noises coming from inside. Brutus led Josie and the girls inside, up to five conveniently placed pods, where the troopers began inserting and attaching the suffering women.

Josie was attached by her hands to the top of the device, so that she hung down, stretching out her tits, and then her ankles were attached at the bottom in a wide spread, putting her in an inverted Y shape. A technician pressed his clothed body against her helpless naked skin and attached painful clamps to her nipples with wires running back through them to the machine she was attached to. She had one on each nipple and four more attached to each full breast. One was behind her, and surprised Josie by firmly inserting a cold feeling phallic shape right into her hungry wet pussy. Waves of pleasure rode through her at this intrusion, for the first time her pussy was filled since they started torturing them. It then magnified this pleasure a hundredfold as it began moving up and down and vibrating. Josie released loud whorish moans at this, quickly feeling like her edged pussy was reaching orgasm soon.

As she was about to hit the point of no return, panting and moaning like a bitch in heat, the vibrating ceased, the thrusting stopped, and Josie's world became white hot pain. Electricity coursed through the clamps on her tits and dildo in her pussy for a full ten seconds, absolutely demolishing the orgasm she had build toward. Her body tensing painfully, she squealed and screamed, devastatingly frustrated at the lost orgasm as well as cruel pain she now endured.

After the burst, she panted and looked up with a sweating face at Brutus, "That was one, just sixteen more to go!" He laughed.

It turned out each rotation would not be equal, as they attached at least two new clamps on areas around Josie's exposed body, with each getting the same voltage as the previous. It started with clamps on her inner thighs, then her armpits and trim belly. They attached clamps to her wide hips and toned calves. They eventually got clamps to bite into her round ass and the soles of her feet. Josie thought the worst was when they made her open her mouth and attached one to her tongue, making her mouth feel completely fried. But she soon learned the very worst, when they attached a clamp directly on her swollen clit, and a partner on her exposed asshole. That made her howl and rage through her tongue clamp when the electricity hit her, sobbing with the pain.

She realized that they had found every inch of her naked pale body that was overly sensitive and attached clamps for her torment. And almost worst then the pain was getting tantalizingly close to a much needed orgasm before the denial. Every. Single. Time. Brutus must have stopped counting, as they had to have gone over 16 cycles of orgasm denial and electric agony, but to be honest Josie wasn't thinking clearly at this point, mind either completely taken over by the dildo when it was building her up or the electricity when it was obliterating her.

Therefore, Josie had no idea how many cycles her naked sweaty body, with clamps attached to all of her sensitive areas, had endured this electric nightmare, but as the cumulative events of the last few days had worn her down, when they finally shut off the machine she began slipping into unconsciousness. As she drifted, she was vaguely aware of a pinch in her armpit as she was injected with something else and fully faded into darkness.