Prison Sissy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, uug, mmmhh, fuck, mmh."

I slowed down to take a breath, but Daddy gripped my hips with both of his hands and pushed me down like a hammer. Then he kept stroking his cock with my pussy like a fleshlight. My soft clitty was oozing out seminal fluid everywhere when Daddy was still jerking his cock. I don't know how long that happened. When I got my sense back, I was still used as a fuck toy.

"What was that?" I asked if I saw a UFO.

"You don't like it. Look around, you paint all our cell walls," Daddy said.

"That was absolutely blissful." I exclaimed.

"I'll buy a UV light for to show you how much you enjoy my hard fucking," Daddy said.

"What about yours?" I asked.

"Mine will always go inside your belly or ass," Daddy replied. "Now, daddy wants to breed you."

Daddy grabbed me by the hips and flipped me back over onto my back, pinning my knees by my ears. I knew I was flexible, but I didn't know I was this flexible. He folded me in half like a girl.

"Ever, fucked a girl in this position?" Daddy asked.

"I think I wasn't strong enough to do that." I replied.

"Haha, then we'll say, today is your lucky day," Daddy said. "Now cum one more time with daddy."

My pussy was already gapped open. He just filled up the hole with his big fat cock. Then he pistoned his big black cock into me, over and over. My ass was bouncing up with every thrust. His speed was picking up and his cock was throbbing and getting bigger. That increased the pressure on my p-spot. When he got close, I could feel my orgasm building.

"Ahh, mmh, ahh, emm, mmh," I was moaning so hard and having a hard time getting hard. I was a little worried about my clitty. After the first orgasm, it still limps like a worm. But my clit didn't stop for a single moment to leak out my juices.

"Daddy is going to cum," Daddy groaned and moaned rapidly.

Fuck, I never thought I'd find a man's moaning so hot and arousing. I heard a loud groan from him and felt his hot sperm fill my pussy. It was too much. I couldn't take it anymore, as I came for the third time without touching my clitty. My clitty was oozing little strings of cum as he was filling it with his. When he said, "I'll never try to get laid with girls," he didn't lie. When you can get cum like this from a cock, then why are you going to seek some complicated pussy?

"That was amazing, babe," Daddy said as he gave me a kiss on the lips.

I didn't expect that kiss on my lips. Then, he pulled out and plugged me in to close my gaping pussy. I shifted left a little to give him space, and he lay next to me. I rolled onto my side, assuming the tiny spoon posture. He turned as well, pressing his crotch against my phat ass.

"Was I good enough?" I asked.

"You already learned what makes a man happy," Daddy said with a proud face. "You were perfect."

"What's in this?" I took that package from under my pillow. "Is it a gift for me?"

"Yes, you gave me a gift, now it's my turn," Daddy replied.

"I love gifts. Can I open it?"

"Ofcourse, it's for you," Daddy replied.

I opened it just like I used to open my birthday gifts. Today wasn't my birthday, but it was the day that my life changed for good.

"I brought you short-shorts, wear them with your tank-tops. No more those baggy jumpsuits," Daddy said.

"Is it made out of a jumpsuit? Where did you find a tailor here?" I asked like a child. "What else do we have here?"

"A parlor," Daddy replied. "I love that you tried to put on makeup for me, but you need to do it properly. You can learn it there."

"Let's take a nap before launch," Daddy whispered as we both drifted off to sleep. "Sleep tight, my princess."

To be continued...

12