Prison Straight Guy to Slut

Story Info
A straight man discovers the joys of gay sex in prsion.
12.5k words
4.54
40.8k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been in prison over four years. Surviving this far had surprised me. I was unaffiliated with any gang therefore making me a target for anyone seeking revenge or to earn their blood stripes and be promoted in their own brotherhood. I had always figured I would had been stabbed, strangled or beaten to death within the first few months of incarceration. Somehow, I had dodged it all. But now, with only eleven and a half months to go until parole my fear of death seemed to resurface. This was due in part to a scrap of paper handed to me.

Earlier in the week a friend of mine had given me a note ignoring his own peril. Frank, a black inmate doing life without parole, had befriended me about 3 months ago after I began to help him to read and write better. Prior to his first felony conviction, he had been passed on through the system until he aged out. Once on his own, without support and family, he did what was necessary to survive. He became a criminal. Frank was one of the smartest men I had ever met. The scribbled note simply read: "Watch out this weekend." That note would have made him a snitch, if it were ever discovered. After reading it I promptly flushed it down the toilet.

A snitch, no matter who he was or claimed to be, did not live long behind bars. Sure, the guards could and would lock them up in protective custody, but sooner or later the snitch would be back on the yard with general population. Within a few days or a week someone would kill him. I had seen several beatings and stabbings. I kept my mouth shut.

It was a January 12, 2001, a Friday night. As I lay in my bunk I thought about the warning note. He said nothing about who or why. My mind raced. It was exhausting mentally to say the least. The lights were turned off by the guards at nine. Only the low glow of security lights illuminated the stairwells and hallway. This light spread into my bunk area slightly. Most of the inmates were down stairs in the TV areas and tables.

I stretched out on my bunk.

No more than ten minutes passed, and several hands violently grabbed me in the semi-darkness. A balled-up sock stuffed into my mouth. I was hurriedly flipped over onto my stomach while at the same time my white boxer shorts were torn away exposing my naked butt. Without hesitation I felt hands yank my ass up into the air and my knees shoved underneath me toward my chest. My intruders had forced me into a fetal position exposing my ass with my head and face forced into my pillow. I felt hands roughly spread my legs wider as someone rubbed a cold greasy substance into my ass crack and rectum. I later discovered it had been black hair grease that many of the black inmates used.

I fought back, attempting to kick out, and free my arms. Swift fists punched me several times in my kidneys driving my face down harder into my pillow. Tears came to my eyes. I gasped for breath. Then I heard a low growling whisper in my ear.

"We own you now. Fifty bucks went to the skinheads for your sissy white ass, Bitch! It's good for you that ya ain't no fucking snitch."

I recognized Josh's voice. He was the black inmate who slept across from me in the dorm room. He was also the main black shot caller in the entire prison. Catching my breath, I struggled once again to break free. It was then I felt the cold steel blade of a prison fashioned knife against my throat.

"I can kill ya and nobody will give a shit," Josh said pressing the blade harder against my expose neck.

I felt him shift his weight as he leaned on my shoulder and then say to the others, "What ya'll fuckers waiting for, break-in my new whore."

Thick fingers worked their way into my virgin asshole, first one, then two to be followed by three thick fingers. I moaned in pain. I tried to spit out the wadded sock in my mouth only to force out a whimpering plead.

"Shut the fuck up, Bitch!" Josh said and slammed me again in the kidney.

I nearly blacked out from the rushing pain surging over me.

Within moments I felt someone get on my bunk behind me, spreading my ass cheeks wider and the stiff rubbery head of his cock rest against my rectum. At the same time the sock was quickly removed from my mouth.

"Ok, Bitch say goodbye to your cherry," my unknown assailant snickered. He pushed forward driving his hard cock only inches inside me. It felt like a baseball bat had been shoved up my asshole.

I began to scream when someone thrust his hard cock into my open mouth.

"You bite me, and I'll beat the fuck out of ya sissy." He pulled my face closer to his ball sack giving a better angle for his cock to go into my mouth. "Fuck yeah. You're a good little white boy," he laughed. He pulled out for a brief second and smiled down at me.

"Come here, let me fuck that pretty mouth." he said and grabbed my head jabbing his big black cock back in my mouth down my throat. Almost immediately he was gagging me with his cock. Pulling my head closer to him and fucking my throat. "Take it, bitch! Suck my black cock! You like that don't ya? You like sucking black dick!"

I couldn't answer. All I could do was try to keep from gagging as tears ran down my cheeks and I kept sucking his cock. Then I came to the realization that he was going to cum soon and he was going to cum in my mouth. The inmate in a piston motion worked his cock in and out my mouth many times in his hurried fuck motion.

Suddenly I felt the first squirt of pre-cum then immediately afterwards he let out a groan and the back of my mouth had a warm, thick liquid sliding down my throat. I just kept swallowing his cum not to choke and he kept thrusting his cock into my mouth until his balls were on my chin and my nose buried into his jet black pubic hair. What choice did I have? He let go of my head and began to relax.

The black man who had had only about three inches of his thick cock in my ass had stopped to watch me get mouth fucked. His cock had slipped out of my puckered rectum with all the movement on my bunk. Then without a word he applied pressure, I could feel his cock head pushing at my very tight hole. I turned and looked up over my shoulder at him as he pursed his lips and applied more pressure. Suddenly there was a shock of pain. Like fire almost.

I wanted him to stop.

I clinched my teeth and let out a whimper. The head of his giant black cock was in me. He let it stay for a second, and then he began to apply more pressure pushing his black cock into me. I could feel him filling me. I could feel the weight of his dick inside me; I could feel him stretching my ass open. Then he began to slowly pull out only to pound forward deep inside my ass.

Now he was fucking me.

His cock wasn't even all the way in at this point but with each powerful thrust he plunged deeper. Soon he was fully inside me, fucking me, owning me. I later learned he was a full 9 inches long and thick. He began to fuck me faster with deeper thrusts. I could see the sweat glisten on his chest and brow.

Suddenly as if a light switch had been flipped, my entire body began to respond uncontrollably to his thrust, matching his downward push I shoved back each time. I had never realized how sex starved I was until now. I felt my own cock stiffen and grow extremely hard. Every deep thrust rubbed against my sensitive and horny prostrate. It was like tickling a woman's clit.

At this point I begged him to "Fuck me! Please fuck me! Oh my god, fuck me harder!" and he did. I could hear his balls slapping against my ass as he began to pound me, he was grunting and groaning while holding my legs apart.

"I love see'n that sexy round white ass when I fuck you!" he said between thrusts.

As he began to push his cock into me, he slapped my ass, hard.

I let out a yelp at which he said, "Take it, bitch! This ass is mine."

I was not about to argue with him because I knew he was right. I knew my ass belonged to him. This rotten motherfucker had turned me into a cock slave. He pulled out with only the head in my ass and with one powerful thrust of his hips his cock was buried balls deep in my ass again. All I could do was bite into the pillow as my hands grasped hard at the sheets.

His strong hands were gripping my hips and pulling me back towards him. He was fucking me hard. He was fucking me rough. He was letting me know that I was nothing but his fuck toy and I loved it. Moments later I was in sync with him again. I quickly grew more accustomed to his thrusts and started rocking my hips to meet his thrusts.

"Yes! Yes! Oh my god, Fuck me!! Fuck meeeee!!! Fuck me harder! Fuck my white ass! Fuck me with that black cock!"

He was silent except for his grunts and heavy breathing. I could hear his balls slapping against my skin as he punched his cock into my ass. Now he pushed me flat on the bed, his cock still deep inside me pumping my ass. With his hands on my shoulders he pressed his weight against me as his balls bounced against mine. I could feel his sweat trickle onto my skin. He then lay flat on top of me, his wet skin against my back, and moved his hands onto my head. I could feel his hot breath on my ear.

He quietly began to speak into my ear, "You like that? You like my black cock in your white slutty pussy?"

In total ecstasy all I could do is mutter "Yes, I love your cock in my pussy. Please keep fucking me, please!"

At which point he again began to increase the power of his thrusts only to make me whine louder.

"I own this ass don't I bitch!" he grunted.

In a high pitched of ecstasy I moaned out, "Yes! You own my white ass! You own my ass!" Then without warning I shot a load of my own cum on my bunk where I lay. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had in my life.

He continued to fuck me without mercy.

"You ready for my cum? Huh? You ready for me to own your fucking white ass-pussy?"

"Yes! Fuck me! I want your cum! Fuck me!"

"That's right, bitch. I own your ass. You hear me, bitch?"

"Yes! You own my ass! I'm your bitch!". What else could I say. He was right. I was his white bitch.

He fucked me so good I knew he owned me. I knew I was helpless against him. His pace increased and I swear I could feel his cock get even harder and thicker as he shot his load of cum inside me with a loud groan. At that point I came a second time, my mouth agape with only the sound of exasperated breath. His thrust grew slower and deeper as he filled me with his black cum. He had bred me. My ass soon became empty as my assailant withdrew his black rod and got off of my bunk.

I lay on the bed alone for the briefest of seconds. Frank, my good friend, walked up to me and grabbed me by the throat. He stood me up.

"Take off your t-shirt. I want you completely naked," Frank ordered me.

I looked at Josh. My t-shirt was all I now wore.

"Why you looking at him? Huh, bitch? Take off your motherfucking shit! Nobody gives a fuck about you." he said with force.

I began by removing the shirt. My boxers had been ripped off just before I had been raped.

Frank then threw a thong at me. "Put it on, Bitch!"

Filled with black cum and fear of what would happen next, I put on the pink lacey thong.

I stood there before at least five black inmates wearing only a thong. The room was dim, my naked skin glowing in the light of the distant television. My semi hard cock snaked out of the thin transparent fabric attempting to encase my testicles.

"Look at that pathetic little dick you have there." Frank said to me. "You could never please a woman with that dick and you know it. That is why you like to please black men, yes? You envy our powerful black cocks."

I just stood there silent. I had never seen Frank so cruel. A man I thought was my friend. Embarrassed for some reason about my tiny penis, it was pathetic compared to any black man's. To these black men it was more like an oversized clit to be honest, only 3 1/2 inches at its maximum. Was he right I thought? Is that why I want to give myself so freely to black men? I crave the power they hold between their legs, those massive black cocks cumming in my mouth and ass? Or was it just the sexual orgasms I had felt earlier. I hated these fuckers. I hated them for making me feel the desires I began to experience.

"Turn around", he spoke again.

I turned for him to see my ass - soft and white, round and plump. The single thin fabric of the thong lost between my ass cheeks.

Frank reached over and firmly grabbed one ass cheek with his left hand looked over at Josh and said to him, "That is a nice white ass. I told you he would be a money maker for us. I've wanted this ass for months."

"Turn around and face me" Frank commanded me.

I did what I was told. I had the feeling that this man could easily hurt me seriously if he wanted too. I was more than a bit nervous. I heard his zipper go down. He dropped his pants to his ankles. He wore not boxers. I looked down and I could see his long, thick, uncircumcised black snake. One large thick vein seemed to run the length of his penis, he wasn't even fully erect and he was already huge only to grow to a full 10 inches and thick. He sat down on my bunk. I stood in the middle of the room as he and Josh just watched me standing in a thong and helpless.

"Come here," he said as he spread his legs and slid his body closer to the edge of the bunk. He then sat back, slumped against the wall. I stood there between his legs as he began to stroke the length of his enormous black cock. I was pulled between being scared and horny and more than once thought about making a run for the door, escaping. What would I do? Where would I go? Would I run out looking for a cop to rescue me? I decided the best approach was to just comply, I had decided to be a white sissy whore for black men to use, and so that is what I would do. I needed to survive. I needed to get out of this fucking prison.

I stood between his legs watching him slowly stroke his cock when he looked up at me, cocked his head to the side and said, "You like this black dick don't you?"

I nodded 'Yes'.

"Your mouth is watering at the thought of tasting my black man cum, huh?"

Again I nodded yes.

He was right, I wanted to feel his cock force its way down my throat and taste his cum. I hated him the more for making me feel this way. I wanted to kick him in the balls.

"Your little white sissy clit is getting hard at the thought" he observed. "Get on your knees." He commanded.

I slowly knelt before him.

"You are nothing but a little white sissy slut, you got that? Your only job is to please black men with your whole body. Do you understand that?" he asked.

"Yes, sir." I whispered and nodded my head.

"Good. Now I want you to suck and lick on my balls, make love to them with your mouth. When you have done a good job I will reward you with some black cock. Understood?" He pulled his thick black cock out of the way and continued to slowly stroke it.

I leaned my face between his legs, stretched out my tongue and began to suck his large right testicle into my mouth. My mouth was instantly wet, like one of Pavlov's dogs as I slowly and lovingly began to bathe his scrotum in my saliva. His musky scent was the smell of power, I wanted to suck it all in. His testicle fully in my mouth I began to massage it with my tongue moving my head slightly up and down to lick his scrotum.

My eyes were closed as I concentrated on making love to his scrotum with my mouth. I gently moved the other testicle and soon it too was wet with my saliva and I attempted to take both in my mouth but they were too large. I sucked a little harder as if I were milking them, like a kitten. My tongue and mouth kept each warm and wet.

He began to rub his black cock on my face as I continued to suck his balls. His cock was large enough to cover the length of my face.

I sucked deep and hard, but not too hard, pulling my head back creating a 'popping' noise then continued to lick his scrotum. His black cock was so near my mouth, I wanted it so badly. I began firmly licking the base of his cock. I could feel the pulse of his heartbeat, the twitching and throbbing of his now firm cock.

"Ok, stop," he spoke breaking me from my trance.

Stop? Did I do something wrong?

I lifted my head, my chin wet from my own saliva after rubbing my face all over his wet and warm scrotum. I looked up at him.

"Now show me how well you can suck a real man's cock -- a black man's cock".

My eyes locked on to his as he guided his uncircumcised coal-black cock toward my mouth. I licked the head and swirled my tongue around the head before taking it in my mouth.

"That's it, get it wet with your mouth", he groaned. "That's it; make love to my black cock with your mouth. I like to see a white pussy sluts pretty pink lips around my cock." he said as I began to work my way down the length of his cock.

I could feel his cock pulsing at the back of my throat as I tried to take it in deeper, he was just too large. I could only go so far before I began to gag on his girth. He wrapped his hands around my head and began to gently push my head down coaxing me to take him deeper down my throat.

"Come on take my black cock down your pretty white throat." He said as he began to apply more pressure forcing his cock deeper.

I was slowly bobbing my head up and down and every time I went down he applied more pressure forcing it deeper down my throat. I loved it but disliking it at the same time. I loved the feeling of his cock, but didn't like the feel of being gagged. My saliva was escaping my mouth and running down my chin and onto his scrotum as he continued to apply more force making me take his black cock deeper down my throat.

"You know you want to swallow my cock like a good little white whore." He said as he began to thrust his hips and push my head down forcing his cock down my throat.

I began to gag and cough but he didn't seem to care. Why should he, I was a white sissy slut only good for taking black cock. That is what I was here for. He was now grabbing onto my hair and he let me up for air, my thick saliva drooling from my mouth, his large hard cock glistening in the light of the TV and security lights.

He pushed my head down again and began fucking my throat. I was powerless to stop him. Even if I could I would not want to. I began to love the feel of a strong black man controlling me, dominating me, owning me.

"Come on you fucking white slut. Suck my black cock!" he said. As he continued to abuse my mouth I knew that I wanted him inside me, fucking me, pounding my soft white ass.

"That's it, that's a good little white pussy boy. Take my cock down your throat." He told me as his long black snake stretched my throat.

Grabbing my hair he pulled my head back off his cock. "Open your mouth wide, that's it" he said as I leaned back, my head tilted upward and my mouth open wide.

He began to rapidly stroke his cock and masturbate into my mouth.

I would occasionally kiss and lick the tip of his wet, black cock. My heart was racing, I wanted to feel his hot cum coat my mouth and slide down my throat.

He stood up aimed his cock at my face still jerking it quickly. I was kneeling before him, squirming at the thought of my reward soon to come. I needed his cum, I was a good slut, I deserved it. "Please give me your cum" I begged. "Please, please cum for me!" I begged on my knees.

"Oh yeah, you gonna get this baby-batter all in your fucking mouth bitch. You're going to swallow all this cum you fucking white whore!" he groaned and continued to jerk his cock.

"I want it! I want all your cum in my mouth. I promise to swallow it all!" I pleaded as he began to shoot his load onto my face. I quickly opened my mouth wider to catch as much as possible. I was so fucking horny. I had been without sex for over four years unless you count a sock and a hand job.

Then it happened and I begged Frank to cum. His thick streams of spunk shot onto my face and into my hungry mouth as we locked eyes. He knew he owned me and I wanted him to know it too. Another spurt of thick, hot cum glued my right eye shut. I angled my mouth so that his cum would shoot down my throat. His cum was intoxicating; hot, thick and delicious.