Prison Straight Guy to Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the rest of the night Josh and Frank had me in any and every position imaginable. I was on top, I was on bottom. I was slammed and fucked against the wall, the lockers, the bed, and even the bullet proof window.

Josh lifted me up with his monster cock in my ass while I wrapped my legs around his hips. I could not believe how many times and how much he and Frank could fuck and shoot cum. Where was it all coming from I thought between sessions. They had to be superhuman, or as I like to call them -- big black studs.

Thirty minutes later, Josh kissed me while Frank came up behind us and filled me with his cock. They stood there and double fucked me standing up this time while I relied on them to hold me up.

Every time I would begin to speak they found it a good time to try and fill my mouth with one of their cocks or just fuck my ass extra hard.

Finally, I was on my back again and Josh standing on the floor at the edge of the bed fucking my ass with his monster dick.

"Oh yea...oh...yea....oh...oh..OH...OOHHH!!" He moaned. He pulled out and sat me upright. A stream of hot cum shot into my mouth. I closed my lips together and swallowed. A hot gooey blast shot from my upper lip to chin giving me a sticky warm beard. I reopened my mouth and took another spray of jizz.

I heard moans from the other side and as I turned to look cum splattered my cheek.

A young Mexican-American prison guard was quickly jerking his big brown cock standing next to me. He fired cum onto my face. His cock dripped its final load of cum onto my face and disappeared from view.

Frank laughed and immediately shoved his cock into my ass.

I looked up to Frank who was grinning from ear to ear. He kept a fast paced fuck going. He reached down and wiped cum from my face and fed it to me. I ate it obediently. He buried his monster cock into me and bent over pushing his arms underneath me. Then I was being lifted off the bed.

My legs wrapped around his hips and my arms around his neck. His hands grabbed my ass and dug into my flesh. His strength rippled through his muscles and soon he was bouncing me up and down on his shaft.

"You are such a good little cock whore. You want to eat my cum or do you want it on your face?" Asked Frank.

"Please shot your cum deep inside my ass-pussy, Master." I pleaded.

"Do you deserve it?"

I looked away and answered no. It was what he wanted to hear.

"Okay, you can have my cum in your pussy, Slave."

"Thank you Master."

When everyone had left Josh sat on his bunk and said to me, "I expect to fuck you three times a week and be sucked every morning and night." Then he added, "You got that Bitch?"

And without any further words, Josh without ceremony or hesitation thrusted deep into my ass-pussy and impaled his full length deep inside of me. I screamed in agonizing pain from his unexpected brutality.

Every black man in the prison could claim me as their property with their cocks inside of me, but we all knew I was owned only by Josh and Frank, who, was his partner in crime. Josh was the real owner. To be used and abused as he like it. When he finished fucking me that night I knew I had been fucked.

I would get released in the following December of 2001. I calculated that before I walked out those gloomy walls I will have been fucked over 2800 times and sucked black cock over 4000 times. Frank fucked me every day at least once, sometimes twice which equaled nearly 600 times not including the Blow Jobs. As for Josh, he fucked me nearly 120 times and I sucked him over 300 times before I left.

The female visitors and a few female guards provided panties, stockings, makeup, mini shirts and bras for me. All smuggled into the prison. I even had a wig. I was required to keep my legs, ass, chest, underarms and cock clean shaven always.

The day of my release I walked out with the spunk of ten inmates', Josh's and Frank's both inside my stomach from BJs and up inside my ass sealed closed with a prison fashioned butt-plug.

I am bi-sexual and will always be. I love black cock.