Prison Straight Guy to Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began jacking his cock off towards my open mouth as he came I opened wide to catch as much as his cum as I could. I licked my lips savoring the flavor of this black man's cum when the third guy pulled out from my ass and quickly stood up, came around to my face and pushed his dick in my mouth. I instinctually began sucking him dry as he too came into my mouth.

The taste of his cum and my ass juice sent me over the edge, I was cumming. I could feel my sissy clit twitching and the thick liquid spurt out.

Now the second guy pushed my legs together and began to talk about how he 'loved to fuck some white ass' as he mounted me. His feet firmly on the ground, he was over me and lowering his big black cock into my waiting hole.

I continued to suck the third guys cock and savor the flavor and would occasionally go back to the first guy to make him hard again so he could plunder my ass too. The second guy began to slowly slide the length of his black cock into my white ass, the feeling was incredible as I sucked the other two back to hardness.

I moved my mouth down to the base of the first guys cock and I could feel him throbbing on my face as I buried my head deeper to suck his large hanging balls. My shoulders were sore from having my hands tied all night and my arms felt as if they were asleep but I loved all this attention from three hung black men.

About this time as I was sucking the first guys balls the second began to pick up the pace and worked his cock into my ass like a machine. I could hear and feel his scrotum slapping against my ass and I only wished that I could see him fucking me. I imagined how hot it would be with his dark chocolate skin against my pale white ass. I wanted his cum, I wanted him to breed me like the worthless white sissy faggot I was.

I lifted my head and yelled out, "Cum inside me!! I want to feel your fucking cum in me!! PLEEEEAAAASE!".

Then the third guy placed his cock back in my mouth and began to fuck my throat. The first guy began to pinch and twist my nipples as I was taking dick from both ends. The second guy then grabbed me by my shoulders and with hard deliberate thrusts he fucked me deeply and I knew he was going to cum in my ass. I wanted them all to breed me. I wanted to be their dirty white cum slut.

He left his cock deep in my ass as he came, filling my hole with his precious black cum. I felt so lucky to have these three beautiful cocks fucking me and giving me their cum. I wanted more.

The third guy then let off in my mouth again, and like a good white sissy I swallowed every drop from his cock.

Now the first guy pulled me to my feet by my arm and shoved me up against the wall.

He pressed up against me, he was easily a foot taller than I as he whispered in my ear, "You like these nigger dicks fucking you, bitch?"

Before I could answer he was impaling me with his long thick shaft, "YEESS!!" I yelled out in pain as he began to fuck me while standing up.

"I'm gonna cum in that fine white ass, bitch! You ready for my cum?"

"YESSS!" I exclaimed, "Own my ass, give me your cum for me!" I said as he pumped his big cock in and out of my aching hole.

It seriously felt as if he were bruising my intestines or his cock was punching my stomach. I began to feel queasy but the stimulation in my sissy-pussy was just too good to pass up. It was like he wanted to get me pregnant, like they all did as they viciously raped my once tight ass. His cock felt as if he were ripping my ass open as he began to pump his cock harder into me.

My hip bones were knocking against the wall as he pounded me harder and harder.

His hot breathe in my ear he let out a deep growling groan and I swear he lifted me off the ground as he pumped his black seed in my soft ass.

I was covered in sweat as was he as he pressed against me. He was spent, his cum deep inside me, his cock still plugging my hole. His heavy breathing in my ear I realized that he was holding me up, my legs were weak, like rubber.

We stood there for a few seconds our heavy breathe mingled when he pulled slowly pulled his large penis from inside me. I could feel his cum begin to drip from my gaping hole and make its way down my inner thigh. He moved away and the wall was keeping me on my feet. I was tired, sore and cum drenched.

The room must have smelled of sex, cum and sweat. Josh peeked over with a huge smile. He looked at me and me at him. I must have looked like a mess as I stood there against the wall naked in a cum stained thong and covered in sweat with my hands tied behind my back. He walked over to me to begin untying my hands.

The relief was beyond words.

I had no idea what time it was. The three guys quickly got dressed and were leaving as Frank reappeared in the dorm room. He joked with them about how he should have made them pay double after looking at me.

Josh threw me a towel and told me to go clean up and hurry back. I returned within fifteen minutes. I dumped out as much of the cum in my ass as possible.

I was Josh's and Frank's prostitute after all, so why not. I was too tired and sore to care really. I am a whore for black cock, and I didn't care if they were pimping me out! Josh helped me gather my clothes and I got dressed. I was moving slowly due to the pain. My whole body hurt. My shoulders and wrists from being tied, my knees from giving countless blowjobs, by face and ass from all the slaps, even my throat where one guy started chocking me and telling me I was "nothing but a dirty white whore".

My sissy pussy was numb, like all feeling was gone. I guess that choking guy was right, I was nothing but a dirty white whore. All night long I begged to be fucked and gagged by black cock. I wanted their seed in my mouth and ass. I couldn't get enough.

As they lead me to my bunk my head was spinning. Josh was basically holding me up and guiding me as to where to go.

As we reached the bed a big, bald, black inmate was there.

He spoke up to Red, "Got time for one more?" he asked.

I reached over to his crotch and felt his stiff black cock under his trousers. I fell straight to my knees and began to suck him off right. I put my mouth over the head of his cock, one hand at the base and began to milk him for his cum. My other hand gently caressed his swollen nut sack.

I could hear him breathing through his nose and let out a "oh yes" as I took his whole cock into my mouth. He began rocking his hips back and forth, "you gonna make me cum, baby. I've been waiting all night for this."

I didn't say a word, just let out a 'mmmmm, hmmm" cooing gently as I wanted him to cum. I wanted to taste his salty, thick cum.

"That's it girl, that's it... suck that black cock." He said in hushed tones.

It always amazed me how many guys with refer to me as "girl" or "bitch" or my ass as a "pussy". I continued bobbing my head up and down on his cock only to keep jerking him off into my mouth. Occasionally I would pull it out to lick the length and feel his throbbing veins against my tongue only to suck faster.

Soon enough he shot his yummy load, I looked up and he had his head tilted back as streams of his hot, thick cum filled my mouth. Of course I swallowed every last drop.

When everyone had left, including Frank, Josh dropped his pants in front of my face. I nearly screamed from his size. I did not have a ruler or anything, but Josh had to have been a full 13 inches long and thicker than any cock I sucked or fucked that night.

"Now you're ready for a real man's big fucking cock. I am going to pound your fat ass, Bitch!"

"Please Josh, let me suck you.... You're too big... it will never fit...pleaseeee," I begged him. "I'll die...."

He bitch slapped me and punched me in the stomach causing me to fall to my knees. My entire body was a sore sack of pain from my raw throat, sore ass-pussy and muscles from being abused for hours.

"Get the fuck up, Slut... who in the fuck do you think you are... you're my bitch and from now on your name is Ashley...." He breathed his violent words into my face.

Pulling myself up off the floor slowly he gripped my throat and threw me back slamming me into a locker.

"Get over here, Bitch! Ass first, slut," he demanded as he sat down on my bunk with his huge cock in his hands. "You are goin' to ride this and do the fucking like the slut you are, Bitch.... Do you fucking hear me, cunt?"

I nodded my head in obedience and fear.

Slowly I scooted backwards to my impending doom. I bent my knees and lowered my sore ass toward Josh's gigantic cock. One of his hands came to rest on my hip guiding my ass-pussy in the right direction.

Once lined up, I felt slight downward pressure from his hand. He forced me, making sure that it was me doing all the work, fucking him and not the other way around. His black rod contacted my ass and he pushed it against my gaping hole. He lifted his hand off my hip and he waited for me to continue. My ass tingled with its own excitement and anticipation as if it had a mind of its own. Thank god I still had globs of lubricant and cum inside me even though I tried to dump it out earlier. With my hands on his knees for support, I lowered my ass onto the hardness beneath it. The thickness was immediately apparent as my ass painfully stretched over the head.

"OHhhh...it's too big.....I can't...." I cried as tears fell.

"What...you think yours is the only ass this cock has seen...it will fit and don't dare think of trying to get off." He slapped my ass cheeks brutally.

I was motionless for a moment, trying to get used to the girth. I reached around to feel his huge cock and my hand could not even encircle half of his thickness. God, I wasn't even past Josh's cockhead yet and the pain was worse than anything I had felt the entire night. I pushed harder, trying to relax as I did.

"Pleaseeee... it hurts to much..AAAAAgggggggggghhhhHHHHHHH!!!!" My ass was being split open and I was begging to get off even as I continue to take more of his enormous cock. I gasped in shock as my sphincter clenched tightly once it had finally popped over the head.

My Black Master groaned with delight. "Shut the fuck up, slut. You only have three inches in your ass.... I got another ten and a half waiting for that fine ass of yours." He laughed cruelly.

"Motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... it... hurts toooooooooooo fuckinggg muchhh.... Please take it outtttt pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!!" I begged, wiggling to get up and off his steel black rod. That was my down fall. In my attempt to free myself my supportive sweaty hands slipped off his thighs driving me downwards in a sudden and forceful motion. I literally crash dived onto his thick black cock.

"OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh MMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGODDDDDDDD!!!!!! Ffffffffuucckkk!!!!!"

The pain was so intense I grew faint. My lungs emptied in a painful rush, my heart raced, and my legs shook out of control. Had I really taken his entire cock up my screaming pussy? I was in shock as new sensations shot through my stretched ass. I could not move.

Josh began to grind his deeply embedded cock inside me. His cock rubbed erotically against my swollen prostate drive me crazy and horny.

I was even more shocked over my rock hard penis bouncing up down every time I clenched my asshole. I sat there on my Black Masters lap groaning uncontrollably. I fired a huge load of cum two feet onto my bunk and the wall. This rotten motherfucker had pop me like a champagne bottle.

"See now, I told you it would fit. Now ride me."

With weakened arms pushing up in pain, I rose from my seat and sensations shot through me once more. I began to ride is cock slowly. The pain was excruciating. Josh, my Black Master, encouraged me to speed up my pace.

Soon I was violently and repeatedly impaling myself of his giant staff. Lifting myself up to the point where only the tip of his cock was inside of me. And without hesitation I dropped down hard driving his entire length deep into me again and again and again.

I cried and screamed uncontrollably as my Master spanked my ass. I rode his rod for nearly fifteen minutes straight. My legs were exhausted and I needed this to end before I collapsed, but each time I slowed Josh smacked me hard on my ass and yelled for me to keep fucking him.

Before I knew what was happening, he was bucking and grinding his hips drilling his meat deep into me. He grabbed my hips and stood up. I threw my arms out in front of me and braced myself against the bunk rails. My Black Master abused my reamed hole for another five minutes ignoring my pleas and painful yelps. As he neared his climax, he threw me off his cock and onto the bunk. I was flipped onto my back and his big black monster found my mouth. Within seconds I was choking on a mouthful of cum. I sucked on his softening meat, my body in shambles, unable to move. I was completely done.

"Hey, look what I found." Frank said mockingly and pointing at me. "A Sissy white cock whore."

"Nah, this ain't no sissy white cock whore, this is Ashley.... My new money-maker." Josh laughed jerking the last drops of his thick white cum into my opened mouth.

I knew that I would do as I was told to do and they knew it as well.

Josh opened his locker and pulled out a huge black dildo. "A toy from Sally one of the night guards,' he said.

Josh positioned the dildo in the center of the dorm room atop a round bucket. I was instructed to sit on it. I descended on the rubber phallus. After the fucking I had just received, it slipped in easily and completely with little pain. Three inmates walked into the dorm and quickly undressed with cocks in hand. The naked men surrounded me, their dicks filling with fresh blood and rising towards me.

My job was to get each of them erect while fucking the dong. My mouth was never short one cock for more than a few seconds and my hands stroked feverishly at the other two rods. I fucked the hell out of myself on Sally's rubber dick. After giving each of the three black men a hurried Blow Job covered in sticky cum, Frank threw a pillow case to me filled with stuff. It landed onto my bed.

"Go shower and be quick about it, Ashley." Frank ordered me. "And get that faggot hair off your bitch ass body. We want our whore clean and hairless. Only your head hair. I like yanking on that, Bitch."

Twenty minutes later I was standing before my two pimps freshly showered, completely shaved, and naked. I opened the bag.

"Now put that shit on, Bitch." Josh commanded.

One of Josh's black whores, Tiffany, came into the room to help me out. I put on make-up, a red mini skirt, bra stuffed with socks, a lacy see-through white thong and a shear blouse clinging to my body. I looked over at Josh and Frank for approval.

The next hour or so was a blur. The two men used me as their fuck toy. I was put into so many abusive positions. I was put on my back with my head dangled over the edge of the bed while the two cocks shared their time fucking my mouth and gagging me. I was put into a doggy style position as their cocks seesawed back and forth one filling my ass while the other cramming my mouth. I was upside down, my ass up in the air getting speared from above by one while cleaning the balls of the other with my mouth. I was spanked, spit on, pulled, pushed, pissed on and pinched.

The men would bite my neck and ears and force me to kiss them. Both my mouth and anus were repeatedly interchanged between the two men and used for their enjoyment. Finally, Josh lay on his back and had me mount him again. I lowered myself onto his huge monster cock as I faced him. He pulled me onto him. Our lips met and again a black man's tongue and stubble sent shivers through me. His hands grabbed my ass, his fingernails digging into my skin, and spread my ass cheeks.

I rode his cock as we kissed. Up and down, back and forth, I fucked him only as well as I thought a good bitch should. The bed moved as my black pimp moved around. Before I knew what was happening I felt the first frisky prods of Frank's black cock against my currently cock filled asshole.

I started to protest and tried to scream.

One of Josh's arms locked around my waist and held me against him. His other hand held the back of my head and kept embrace together. Our tongues swirled around one another even as my eyes opened wider than they've ever been. My arms were useless and couldn't gain any leverage to free me from what was about to happen.

Josh without mercy thrust his hips forward pressing his gigantic cock deep into me and held it there.

Frank pushed the head of his lubricated cock against my filled hole. I screamed into Josh's mouth and I could feel him smiling. He didn't let his grip slip for even a moment.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fffucccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk mmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....nnnnnnnnoooo no ppppllllleaseeeee noooooo AAAAAGGGHHHHHH...!" I begged and fought to free myself from Josh's grip. It was useless.

The second cock, Frank's cock, was now stretching me so far open that I thought my asshole was going to rip. As it pushed farther in I continued to scream and tears formed in the corners of my eyes threatening to spill.

Josh released his kiss as Frank's cock slide deeper pushing his fullness completely in my ass alongside Red's huge embedded cock.

Two dicks were currently stretching my asshole to its limits and I was in complete pain. I couldn't even control the words coming out of my mouth. I was begging, I was swearing, I was pleading.

The muscles in my anus were twitching out of control and then before I could even process or accept what was happening the two men began fucking me. The sensations through my body were completely knew and foreign. If I hadn't lost all feeling of what it meant to be a man thus far, I had now. The guttural sounds that came from me as the two cocks worked my bowels were foreign to my ears.

They double fucked me for a long time, insulting and humiliating me with derogatory slurs. They called me a whore, a cunt, a slut, a bitch, a loser, a pussy. They insisted on me telling them how much I loved having two huge black cocks filling me. They made me beg for their meat. They made me kiss them and tell them how beautiful they were. They made me compliment how they had fucked me. And I loved every fucking moment of it.

An old black man, maybe seventy stood just outside the dorm room. He quickly looked around the hallways and rushed up to me. He unzipped his pants and shoved the head of his cock into my mouth with a word. He looked down at Josh for approval and he smiled.

The old man inched forward and shoved the rest of his giant snake to my mouth. Jesus, there was no way to get over the size of this dick. For an old man he was a good ten inches and hard as a rock. I allowed the head to fill my mouth and I began working his knob. There I was, a large black man under me fucking my ass while another large black man pounded delightfully away at my ass from on top and another black man with an enormously large black cock filled my mouth.

"Thanks girlie," the old man started, "I ain't had a hard cock like this in years."

Soon the three men were back in full swing and abusing my body.

They all seemed to shot at the same time. They stood and left me on the bed filled with cum.

"It won't go down," laughed the old black man. He appeared to be as happy as a boy on Christmas morning.

Without a word I simply turned over, lifted my ass in the air and spread my cheeks. The old man shoved into me balls deep in one huge thrust. He pumped away for twenty minutes before shooting his second load of hot old man cum again.

He pulled out and asked Josh how much he owed.

"Nothing old man.... You can have this slut for free anytime you can get a hard cock,' Josh laughed out loud. By some miracle the old man was able to fuck me at least once a week before I paroled out of the prison.