Prison Straight Guy to Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is when I noticed that I had cum too. This was the third time tonight. 'Fuck' I thought to myself, I was too addicted. This had to be worse than heroin. I could never escape now, not that I wanted too. The thought of a black man's strong hands on my soft white skin. Their lips forced against my lips. Black powerful cocks thrusting deep inside filling me with cum. I was an addicted two hole slut.

He sat back down on the bed and I looked into his eyes and said, "Thank you".

I meant it too and I am sure he knew it. I grabbed his cock and put it back in my mouth to suck the remaining dribbles of cum, I didn't want to miss a single drop. I then rubbed his cock over my face wiping up the cum he shot and sucked his cock deeply lapping up all the cum. Moaning and cooing gently with his cock between my pink lips I began to wipe the remaining cum from my face and while still looking into his eyes licked it off my fingers only to place his black cock back into my mouth where it belonged.

I continued sucking and licking his long cock, rubbing the wetness across my lips, worshiping at my altar. I licked and sucked the length of his cock, my lips kissing the black skin of his penis. I did this as much for his enjoyment as mine. He shifted his weight and began to stand up before me as I remained kneeling he lifted his heavy cock and pushed my mouth onto his scrotum again.

"That's it, that's a good white sissy slut. Take those black balls into your mouth." He moaned as I began to caress his large scrotum with my lips and tongue only to suck them into my mouth.

Being called a 'Good white sissy slut' was not an insult to me; it was more like a badge of honor somehow now. It made me proud to know that I could please black men with my body and new-found skills. It made me excited to know that they would be breeding my white ass. I continued licking, kissing and sucking his large, pendulous scrotal sack as I rubbed his heavy cock on my face. I was stroking his still wet cock making him erect again. I was not finished, and neither was he, I needed him to fully dominate me.

He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me up on to my feet. He let his hands roam over my body, feeling my breasts and pulling on my nipple.

"You have nice soft skin" he complimented me as he turned me around facing away from him.

Josh sat on his bunk watching. He watched as Frank placed my hands on my mattress so that I was slightly bent over, I pushed out my ass to let him know I was ready for him. His hands grabbed my ass feeling the smooth, soft skin. The contrast of his dark skin and my white skin just seemed to intensify the moment somehow.

He knelt down and spread my ass open. He then roughly grabbed a handful of my ass and asked me "Do you want me to bury my big black cock in your sexy white ass?"

"I do sir," I meekly whispered still looking forward.

"Yes. You like a superior black cock fucking you. From now on call me 'Master'."

Still looking forward I replied, "Yes, Master."

He then dragged me back up to my feet and he took his place back on the bed sitting down. His hands were warm against my chilled skin as he turned me around, backed me up toward his lap. He pulled me closer.

I opened my legs so that I was now preparing to straddle him as he pulled me down into a sitting position. I balanced myself with my right hand on the bunk and he held me up with one hand on my lower back as he aimed his enormous black cock for my waiting pink hole.

"Are you ready for this Black African cock, huh?" he said.

"Yes, Master. Please fuck my sissy pussy." I pleaded as he began to guide the head of his cock into my open ass.

It had that familiar burning sensation added with a throbbing pain as when the first and only black cock entered me this night, but this was different. It seemed more intense, his cock was much thicker, and the girth was going to rip me open.

"That's it, baby. Go slip down on my black cock," He said as I lowered my weight on his stiff cock.

I could feel the tip enter me as I pressed down more, finally his cock head was inside me. I wanted so badly to just push down and take him all in me. I craved his cock madly.

"Oh Fuck, Oh fuck!" I exclaimed as he began to lower me onto him, impaling me on his rod. Tears rolled down my cheeks and my face was flush from the pain. I was torn between lust and common sense. The burning was intense, yet I wanted more. I needed him to fuck me and I knew that once I grew accustomed to his size he would fuck me hard like the worthless white slave I was to this magnificent black man. Then with one quick movement he pushed me down onto his cock and thrust at the same time.

"AAAAAHH!" I screamed out. "It's too big! It's too big!!" I cried as more tears streamed down my face.

"You got my dick in you now" he told me, "Just relax. This is what you were made for. You were made to please the black man."

He was right, I wanted to learn how to suck black dick, and have an ass black men craved. His cock was deep inside me as he began to gyrate his hips working that cock into me. I could feel his cock pushing against my insides. The pain was still tremendous but it was beginning to feel more pleasurable by the minute.

With his hands on my hips he pushed me up slightly only to pull me back down upon him.

"No, no! it hurts to bad!" I cried.

"Shut up and take my cock, whore!" he said as he grabbed a handful of my hair and thrust again.

"Please!! It hurts! Stop!!" I exclaimed.

This was probably the wrong thing for me to say because it just seemed to encourage him. He pushed me up and pulled me back down on his cock again harder and harder. The pain was crazy! It felt like a thousand tiny razors slicing my hole and someone poured lemon juice on the cuts, then the throbbing just seemed to intensify it. The tears kept streaming down my face. The pain was horrible.

I looked over to Josh, stupidly I thought he would save me from what seemed like a certain death but he only watched quietly with a slight smile on his face as Frank continued to impale me with his giant cock. I began to have tunnel vision as if I were going to black out from the pain.

I fought to stay alert as he forced me to ride his cock ripping my asshole open. The only noises that escaped my mouth were guttural "UUGH!" sounds repeatedly as he punished my sissy fuck hole. The pain mixed with pleasure was intense as he leaned me back onto him and began to kiss and suck on my neck. His hands roamed my soft skin he manipulated my small breasts pinching my nipples hard.

"Ride my black snake you whore." He whispered into my ear as he continued to thrust deeper into me.

"Yes, Master" I somehow managed to squeak out.

Trying to pull myself up to ride him was a task. I was now covered in sweat, due to the pain I am sure. I managed to pull myself up only to have him pull me back down again impaling me against his thrusts.

"You're my whore now, you hear me? I own your ass, bitch." He grunted into my ear.

"Yes, Master! This ass is yours. You can have my ass!!" I screamed out as he continued to pummel my abused sissy pussy.

His left hand slid down my body, slick with perspiration. He grabbed onto my sissy clit and began to jerk it. I was rock hard ready to cum.

"Stroke that pathetic little cock; I want you to cum with my dick in you!"

I did as he told me and began to stroke my little white penis and came almost immediately. It was intensified with his cock ramming my soft white ass. I shot cum several feet onto the floor as he continued to fuck me bareback.

"Ohhhhhhhh My GODddddddd! Oh My GODdddddddd!!!!!!" I cried out as I came yet again - my sissy clit wet and slippery from cum.

He then lifted me up. I was surprised at his strength. His beautiful black cock still deep inside me he pulled my head back by my hair and really began to fuck me hard. He pulled my hair so hard I thought he would rip it out. I could no longer say anything I only had a look of pain on my face and my mouth was open in a silent scream as he removed the length of his cock only to impale me roughly. He then reached my throat with his other hand and began to choke me. A sickening "AAGK, AAGK!" noise came from my mouth as he rode my ass.

"You are going to take every black man's cum in your pussy and mouth!" he said as he was now pounding me at a furious pace making a rapid "fap, fap, fap" sound as his thighs slapped against my soft, wet ass. Then he stopped and began made more deliberate thrusts into me.

"EEERG! EEERG! EERGH!" he groaned as he shot his cum deep inside me.

I lay there broken and spent across my bunk. I felt him get up off me. It was about this time I passed out. I am not sure if I passed out from the pain, the pleasure or both. Whichever it was I felt extremely exhausted and the pain from both my sissy pussy and my scalp throbbed. As I lie there drifting off I could hear him and Josh talking but could not make out what they were saying.

I had drifted off to sleep on the bed. Only to wake up to my hands tied behind my back and some man entering my ass from behind. I felt the familiar pain in my ass as he entered me and let out a groan as he penetrated me deep.

"That's it, baby. Give me that ass." He said as I arched my back to give him better access to my fuck hole.

I was too tired to resist. One of his hands held mine and the other was helping rock my hips to meet his thrusts. My vision was still a little blurred but all I would see was the paint of the wall anyway. My knees were on the bed and my head rested on the back against my pillow as he stood there fucking me doggy position. I could feel his cock pumping me deep and I was letting out little moans of confusion and pleasure.

He began pounding me as I could hear the rapid slapping of his thighs against my ass.

"Aaaahhh! Aaaaahhh! Fuck me, AAAGGHHH...mmmmm...Fuck me harder!!" I begged for punishment and he gave it to me.

Suddenly he jerked me off the bunk and I fell onto the ground at his feet and he pulled me up again by my hair only to shove his already exploding cum-filled black cock into my mouth. Semi-conscience, I swallowed greedily as his cum began to flow. The taste of his cock, cum and my ass juice was intoxicating. Without a word he let loose of my hair and I crumpled to the floor. He pulled up his jeans, fixed his shirt and walked out.

Within seconds after he left another, much older man walked in and smiled at me. He walked over and helped me up so that I was now sitting on my bunk. He stood in front of me. I looked up at his still smiling face.

Finally he spoke, "You know, some of the best head I have ever gotten was from a white boy just like you. Some people don't know how to suck dick, but it is like pretty white boys are just natural at it." He said as he began to caress my hair.

He unzipped his neatly pressed pants and let out his 8 inch black cock all while still smiling at me. I leaned forward and fumbled to get it into my mouth as my hands were tied behind my back. My mouth was instantly wet as his stiffing cock got sucked deeper into my mouth.

"Ah yeah! Now, that's what I'm talking about." He said as I continued to suck him in deeper.

He put one hand on the back of my head to guide me on how fast to suck and pushed his cock deeper into my mouth. He seemed to be enjoying himself as I continued to suck his thick cock. He knew who I was, I was just another sissy white fag made for sucking black cock. I was only good for pleasuring alpha black men and we both knew this. I was savoring the flavor of this experienced black cock in my mouth and turned on by the feel of his cock pushing against the back of my throat.

Streams of my saliva escaped my mouth and dripped from the base of his cock as he held my head firmly and began thrusting his pelvis harder and faster fucking my eager mouth. I could feel myself cumming as he let out a deep moan and unloaded a huge river of his cum into the back of my throat.

I tried to swallow it all but there was too much at once and it oozed down my chin and I thirstily gulped as much as I could.

"Oh yes! Oh yes, baby." He told me as his still throbbing cock finished releasing into my mouth and he combed gently my hair. "See that's why I love you white boys. You give the best damn head." He said lovingly.

I removed my mouth from his cock and began to clean his scrotum with my tongue. His low hanging balls reminded me of one of those pictures of a sack a stork would carry a baby in, only these were two and they were black, and the black baby was delivered down my throat.

As I continued licking and sucking his balls he said, "I would love to fuck that white ass of yours, but at my age... One go and I am finished for the night. Haha!"

I looked up at him with a smile and said, "Thank you, Daddy."

"I hope I get to see you again" he told me as he was leaving.

"I would like that" I replied with a smile. I looked over to Josh and Frank who sat quietly across from me watching me be abused.

The old man barely had time to leave when a young man entered the dorm.

"Hey girl, let's see that ass." He said to me as he pulled me up by my arm.

I turned around for him and arched my back so he could get a good view.

"Damn, you got a sweet fat ass" he told me as his hands grabbed at me.

My hands were still secured behind me so when he pushed me against the wall the side of my face and shoulder balanced me.

"C'mon, put that ass out for me. Oh yeah." He said as I arched my back for him.

With my face pressed firmly against the wall I could hear him dropping his baggy jumpsuit. I heard him lube his cock then threw the jar aside. He shoved my thong aside atop my ass cheek. His breathing was heavy and audible only broken by the sound of him smacking my ass with his large hand. Then with one hand he opened my ass and with the other guided his black cock into my gapping sissy-pussy.

I let out a deep breath as he penetrated me. I was still sore from the previous fucking I had had that night. Almost immediately he began pounding my ass with his cock mercilessly. Being that my head and shoulder were resting against the wall it must have sounded like someone was pounding nails into wood. He placed one big hand on my shoulder and with the other he pulled my head back by my hair and continued pounding my soft white ass. This was a lot more pleasurable, at least now my head wasn't banging against the wall.

He was about 6 inches long, small for a black man. I could tell by the shorter strokes but it felt good having this strange black man in control of me. He stopped fucking me and wrapped his arms around my waist and walked backwards with me, his cock still deep inside me. He pulled out anyway when he sat down.

"I want you to ride my dick. I wanna see that white ass bounce on my dick" he told me.

I got between his open legs as he was half lying on the bunk, slumped down. I lowered my ass onto his hard cock and guided myself down. Once again he was inside me and I began to bounce up and down on his dick. This felt great. I was thrusting down as hard as I could to feel that cock penetrate me.

His hands on my hips, he gave me pelvic thrusts. Soon enough I was grinding my ass onto his cock and moaning.

"Oh you feel so good in me, Daddy! Fuck me with that big black cock!" I moaned as I again began riding and bouncing on his lap. We both knew he was small for a black man. I continued bouncing and moaning until he finally pulled me down tight onto him and unloaded his cum into my sissy-pussy. All I could think was how I wanted more. His small cock did not do anything for me but tease me for more and bigger cocks.

This was the night I would get all I wanted. And hate these motherfuckers tomorrow.

Shorty, a procession of black men entered the room that night to take turns on me. Some just wanting to fuck my ass others wanting me to swallow their cum. I was more than happy to be the submissive white sex slave or 'whore' as some called me. Men's cum dripped from my ass and swam in my stomach and this turned me on. I LOVED it.

Near the end of the night, I don't even know what time it was, my shoulders were sore from having my hands tied behind my back and I was totally broken. I was nothing but a white faggot whore for black cock. My pathetic little white sissy dick was worthless compared to the power of black cock.

Three young, tall, thin, black gangbangers entered. They were all smiles and laughing about something amongst themselves. They just all stood before me as I was kneeling on the floor with my hands behind my back. They looked at one another and smiled, then looked back at me.

Finally one of them spoke, "What's up, baby?" he said laughing. "Yeah they had been turning you out all night! That pretty little white ass of yours is TORE up, huh?" he said jokingly. "My boys and I wanna have a party, you gonna be our party girl tonight?"

I nodded slightly only to be answered with a slap across the face causing me to lose my balance and fall to the floor.

The other two started laughing and saying stuff like, "OOOOH! Knocked the fuck out of him!" and continued laughing.

He then stepped over me to get to the bunk and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his pants down as I was struggling to try to get back up on my knees. He looked down at the bed and told his friends, "Wanna make sure I don't sit in some other fucker's cum or something!"

"No shit, I hear ya! Motherfuckers been coming in here all night," said the second guy who was still standing.

The guy on the bunk opened his legs and told me "Get over here and suck this big big black cock."

I crawled over to get between his legs and placed my mouth over the head of his throbbing cock. I worked the head with my tongue and looked up into his eyes.

"Yeah, you like sucking that big pipe, huh?"

"Mmm, hmmm" is all I could manage as I began to suck him in deeper into my mouth getting his cock all wet with my saliva.

One of the guys behind me kicked open my legs. I could hear him removing his shoes and pulling down his pants as I continued to suck the 9 inch black cock in front of me.

"Damn, you give some good head. Keep sucking it, don't take your mouth off my cock." He instructed me.

"Nah, Nah, Nah. He needs to suck mine too." The second guy complained as the third guy mounted my ass and began to penetrate me.

His dick was thick, I could feel him stretching me to the limit. I let out squeals of pain as his cock thrust into me but I never took my mouth off that 9 inch dick I was sucking on.

The first guy pulled my head up by my hair and told me, "Suck this nigga's dick so he stops complaining."

The second guy placed his dick to my lips and I immediately deep throated him and he began to fuck my face. Once in a while my face would twist in pain as the third guy began to fuck me harder.

"You like this Black cock in your ass-pussy, bitch? This nigga dick feel good?" the third guy asked me through clenched teeth as he continued to fuck me hard and fast.

I managed to pull my mouth free from the second guy and say, "YES! YES!! I love that nigger dick in my ass! You can have it, you can have my ass!!"

Then the first guy put his cock back in my mouth and began to furiously fuck my open mouth.

My saliva coated his cock and balls as the third guy grabbed me by my arms and began to pull me by my arms and thrust even harder, he fucked me with pure animal lust.

The second guy then began to brutally spank my ass as his friends viciously fucked me from both ends. I could feel liquid escaping from my small pathetic cock as I began to cum. The first guy pushed my head down all the way until my nose was buried in his pubic hair and held me down so I couldn't breathe, his cock down my throat so I couldn't breathe as the third continued to spear my open ass. I couldn't breathe and I began to gag but he held my head down on his cock, finally after what seemed an eternity he pulled my head up and I gasped for air, thick ribbons of saliva drooled from my mouth and off my chin.