All Comments on 'Prisoner 4053 Ch. 02'

by beefsneeze

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Back story

A little back story would be nice about the crime how the prison system works what she did etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Back story

The back stories to these type of stories are mostly very unrealistic, and seldom adds to the sexy bits. Personally I think just dropping us in with the barest hint of what has happened worked very well.

beefsneezebeefsneezealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Back story

I have some back story figured out, but I'm trying to work it in 1) realistically, 2) without an infodump and 3) without getting political, which I think is probably impossible, given that large-scale penal enslavement is both a political issue and going on now (see the book The New Jim Crow if you'd like to get really upset). If you need back story to fully immerse yourself (and that's valid!), the short of it is that this is a debtor's prison system designed to collect judgments from the judgment-proof. As with real life, there are various private companies which have sprung up to take advantage -- they'll come along later. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
grrrr

are you serious? they take away the prisoner's voice? that is an absolute safety hazard, I'd say that's overkill, even if you treat them as property, don't you want your property to be secure when you leave it alone?

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 4 years ago
Agree

Back story pads it out nicely.

Enjoying the way it is heading and well written ...thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeefsneeze@beefsneeze
I'm a cis woman trying to write respectful, conscientious and psychologically-realistic non-consent erotica for other women. I don't believe that there's an inherent contradiction between feminism and non-consent erotica, even in the age of #MeToo. That said, my stories are v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES