All Comments on 'Prisoner 666'

by Maggie Red Rose

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well....

it was very anatomically correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

i enjoyed the story. you did a great job of writing

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
A Really Great Story

A very moving story about a girl who gets locked up but with help from Fred her inside lover Maggie you have a great story but you should get a dictionary when you use big words like the word insinuated which you should have used insulated and when you say she shook her head and she said yes try using nod instead shook is no nod is yes try to use those or look them up in the dictionary it will help you get better reviews.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
anatomy

you really know your stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

Just WOW. That was great. thanks for sharing this great story<3 4 thumbs up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lawl-

About as realistic as the game 'Pokemon'

Her personality didn't even hold up through the first page.

Run on sentences, and you repeated yourself over and over again.

Try harder. You can do it- I know you can. 25/100

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it

I thought it was a well written and very erotic story. I loved every word and want to read more from this talented person.

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaover 16 years ago
Great Story

Loved the Contrast between rough tough sexy Fred and mild diminutive Willow....both beautiful women in their own ways. I especially liked the description of Fred, and her take charge attitude. She is a vision of beautiful strong tanned flesh who can't be resisted. Willow also needed to be loved as a delicate flower, which was a nice contrast. Great love story with some very stimulating love making.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good

That was a great story , hope you have more to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wow, I'm amazed! It's rare to find a story where the author knows anything at all about female anatomy, and your descriptions were so very accurate and well-written at that! I thoroughly enjoyed your style of writing, your characters and the level of detail. Even if the characters were somewhat generic you managed to give them unique personalities and made them come to life. Kudos to you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ugh

Did we really need to read about Bartholin glands? The anatomical correctness was totally off-putting. For me, at least, it killed the enjoyment of the sex scenes. I don't need a description of where the fluid comes from, only that it's there.

Also, the flow of the prose seemed stilted and awkward.

Definitely not your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well, I liked it and the descriptions were fine.

I thought that you presented this in about as tasteful a way as it could be done. As I am a male RN who loves to eat pussy, I liked this story very much. I will not sign on with my regular name due to several reasons but I compliment and thank you on this story. Bf

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where's the love, man? :D

I found this kinda slow and romantic, despite the setting. I've been a few unpleasant experiences, so I actually like that :)

Only thing that bothers me (a little) is the conversation during the sex scenes...you really don't talk that much. At least that I'm aware, most of the communication is done through motions, gestures and the like.

That being said, 'tis still a long and well written story!

*hugs* :D

/Magnus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ooh That's Icky!

Maggie, in the comments below, I think there's a ooh that's icky or two? I find your accurate detailed description of the female orgasm, VERY HOT! and well written. Female and male should take note. Eating pussy, if your doing it right? Your lover will reward you with a special gift of her ejaculation fluid. I enjoyed reading your story very much, but I do have one question what happened during the other 1823 hundred days?

love lynda.pussy.licker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

I lived it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Awkwardly written and incredibly unrealistic with characters that were impossible to relate to in any way. Must try harder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous