All Comments on 'Prisoner of the Mind'

by GlassO

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like the story although it does lack some backstory such as how people can just disappear with no friends, family, or a people at a job looking for them. I am sure that if you are going to try and stop smoking through hypnosis, you probably informed someone. I also don’t understand the gun test. You give someone that test to be sure they will go as far as killing someone for you, not to be sure they will fuck you well and have no interest in your money. It also ended somewhat abruptly so I was hoping there will be more but it didn’t feel like it. I still found it a good read, just flawed which isn’t uncommon in most stories. I hope you take this as constructive because you are only a few stories in and you have real abilities from what I can tell but then I am just another reader so take my comments at face value at best. I hope to you continue to post stories since I do enjoy reading what you write. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Feels very unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, a very good start but unfinished (so far at least). We would like to read about his training and where he finally ends up. Will it be with a woman or a man? What kind of Pavlov responses will he have to undergo. Punishments? Surprised that people can just disappear but it does happen.

egb3rtegb3rtalmost 2 years ago

Thank you so much for the story. I wonder if Dr. Vanja was aware of Chris's pal ....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlassO@GlassO
Just your average hypnosis fetishist living the life in Los Angeles. I'd like to think I would do this IRL someday, but for now, I'm content to fantasize. I welcome all feedback and I respond to every email I get.