Prisoner of the Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to fuck you."

"How will you get to fuck me Jim?"

"By obeying you. I must obey you"

She seductively walked towards me and placed her hand over my straining cock. "I can see you need to fuck me...all other thoughts are gone from your mind, there is only me and the release only I can give you. Say you will obey me."

"I will obey you."

"Again."

"I will obey you."

"Get undressed."

I undressed as Dr. Vanja watched me. My cock was sticking up and out into the air. But she wasn't satisfied.

Dr. Vanja began undressing herself. Slowly, stripping in front of me. She undid her blouse button by button, staring deep inside of me. My eyes were glued onto the erotic image in front of me. As she undid a button she would utter a one word mantra.

"Obey."

Another button.

"Obey."

Another button.

"Obey."

She removed her blouse. Her full weighty breasts stood at attention, nipples pointing right into my eyes. My cock throbbed began to throb, visibly. Vanja noticed this, pleased, but still wanted more.

She slid out of her slacks. Naked underneath. She ran her hands seductively though her trimmed pubic hair and I stared intently.

"Obey."

And then she turned around. Vanja has the most incredible ass I have ever seen. Round and firm, almost separate from her legs as perfect globes that accentuate her thin waist and full womanly hips. She began to sway about seductively, grinding her hips on an imaginary cock.

"Obey"

My cock felt as if it were going to burst. There is a rare state of arousal...a state when the shaft of my cock expands larger than the head and my cock bows outward like a plump sausage. I had achieved this state of arousal...and it hurt.

She turned back around. She cocked an eyebrow at my maxed-out cock.

"Will you obey me?"

"Yes!" I pleaded, "I will obey, I will do anything you say, I will obey!"

"Kneel."

Without a second thought, I dropped to my knees. Anything to obey Dr. Vanja.

She stepped up close and I looked up at her, worshipping her, waiting for her next command. I stared intensely into her pussy, the source of my obedience.

She brought up a foot and rested it on the head of my penis. It send a shudder up my spine and I shook involuntarily.

"Suck my toes. Clean them in your mouth."

Again on instinct I reached for her foot and gingerly placed in front my mouth. I took each toe into my mouth and gave each one a vigorous tongue bath.

"Enough."

I stopped eagerly awaiting my next instruction. Vanja stepped back in assessment.

She sauntered over to the intercom on her desk.

"Janice, please bring in Sikorsky file."

I remember this as the trigger for Vanja's secretary. She stepped in the office and immediately went into a deep trance. Her head hanging low, her arms lolling lazily at her sides.

"Jim. Do you still want to fuck me?"

"Yes!" I pleaded. My cock felt it was at the bursting point.

"There's only one way you will get to fuck me James...and I know you want to..." She swayed her hips seductively. "I want you to go over to my desk. Open my top drawer. Remove the gun there, and kill my secretary."

I had a moment's hesitation....but only a moments. My head was no longer in control of my body...only my cock could think. I looked at Dr. Vanja and her lush body...I had to obey...I had no choice. My cock sticking straight out in front of me, I sleepwalked to her desk. Opened the top drawer, put the gun in my hand and fired without hesitation at Janice

The gun was empty of course, but I didn't know that. I looked at Vanja, confused.

She smiled wide, then turned away from me, swaying her ass. She bent over, placing her hands on the back of her sofa and looked back at me.

"You obeyed. Now you may fuck me Jim."

In a bolt I was over, mounting her roughly like a rutting goat. I desperately grabbed at her hips as I plunged into her moist tight pussy, like a knife though hot butter, banging into her again and again...she came quickly, moaning in ecstasy against my engorged member, and momentarily I was overcome in my orgasm, and my balls tighten and delivered their load in hot, long, milky spurts. It was as if I had never came before, when I was finished, I had to lay back, just lie down on the carpet.

Vanja stood over me. Dripping our juices onto my legs. She reached onto the couch and put on a robe. She faced the large mirror and spoke.

"Well Gentlemen, Ladies...satisfied?"

A muffled voice spoke. "Very good Dr. Vanja." He should fetch a fair price. We'll take him."

The next thing I remembered I was being hauled on a stretcher into an ambulance. I was still naked under the sheet. I wanted to move to get up but I couldn't...it felt so nice....Vanja walked beside me as the rolled me away, She leaned forward and kissed me lightly.

"Sleep now."

The world faded away.

I awoke here, in this room.

I awoke dazed and confused. My head swirled as I tried to piece together the events that lead me here. I vaguely remembered the phone call...and little else...in time I would remember all...Dr. Vanja, the fantastic, mesmeric sex, but at the time I could remember nothing.

Time passed and nothing happened. That's the scariest. Just having no knowledge. No one answering me when I yelled, or pounded on the door. The TV didn't work, nor the stereo...just the computer. I liked the program though..."The Magic of Sex". A CD Rom interactive sex manual with lesson plans and schedules on how to make me a better lay. At least that kept me occupied. For lack of anything better to do, I jacked off to the program a couple of times.

Finally, I got some response that I was not alone. A tray of food was slipped through a slot in floor of the door. And ran over and began banging on the door, screaming for someone to answer, to demand to know what was going on, but no answer came. I looked at the food. Vegetarian dish, eggplant. Some rice, a small container of fruit juice. I ate it slowly. Savoring the tastes. To experience the sensation of anything felt wonderful. It was weird, laying there naked on the bed lounging and eating....for a moment it wasn't actually bad....all the hassles, and the responsibilities, all the bills of my life seemed so unimportant at that very moment. I had no idea how much time had passed since I left my apartment until I arrived here. Deadlines at work were just whizzing by and there was nothing I could do about it.

Suddenly, the television turned on, startling me. I stopped eating and looked at the image fading in. It was Dr. Vanja, sitting behind her desk in her office. She looked right to the camera and spoke.

"Hello Jim. I suppose you're wondering what's going on. Well I'm going to tell you. Like it or not, you are being groomed to be a....male companion for a lonely rich woman who is paying us a lot of money to have you properly trained in the was of servitude. You are about to enjoy a pampered life. Your every need will be taken care of. In exchange for this, your mind will be placed firmly in the control of this woman. You obey her every command and provide for her whatever she wishes. "

Dr. Vanja continued. "Let me tell you about her. She is an older woman, about 49. Not unattractive, but no great beauty. She has grown up in a privileged life and has come to distrust men, as they all seemed to be attracted to her for her money. Resultingly, she has gone through a series of horrible relationships and she lost all trust for men. However, she borders on nymphomania when it comes to her sex drive and her social position does not allow her the freedom to fuck random men on the street. That's where we come in. One of our clients recommended us to her with the promise that would could give her the ultimate fuck toy.

A man who would not lie, cheat, or steal, who would fuck her at the drop of the hat and then go downstairs and make a fantastic after-sex snack for her...willingly and cheerfully. Women dream of such a man...however, as we know, no such man exists. That is why we are creating one. You will be that man. As you have shown me in my office, you are both highly susceptible to hypnosis, very sexually charged, and a good fuck. You are clean, good looking....and she likes the way you fuck me....you have been chosen. Congratulations. Over the next two months we are going to enhance your abilities...get you shape, increase your sexual prowess, teach you to cook and deepen your responsiveness to hypnotic control. In fact, I believe you are getting sleepy right now....."

She was right...I was getting sleepy. Drugs in the food?

"Fuck me Jim. Fuck me."

I fought the wave of drowsiness that hit me, along with a sudden powerful erection, my mind got all cottony as visions of fucking Dr. Vanja began to fill my head...I felt such a need to lay back, and flow with these feelings...I felt an overwhelming need to obey...

And so it went on....the training, the exercises, the continual mental conditioning, the lessons in sexual prowess...It's very weird. I feel like I'm myself, but when this woman or Dr. Vanja tells me to do something, I just do, it, no matter how strange it seams to me, or how much I want to run and get away, I just obey them, I can't help it...its strange to recognize this, yet still be compelled to do as I'm told. In my mind, I know that I should be horrified at what I've become, but I'm not...I'm happy with it. And, yes, I know my mind has been manipulated to think this, but I can't help it...it's what I think. They even took me out in public once. To a restaurant. I wanted to make a dash for it, I wanted to scream to the waiter to call the police....instead I ordered a 59 Monte Blanc....I've also been trained in knowledge of fine wines. Its so strange to see your body not responding to what you tell it to do, and then to accept this condition as normal.

.I'm running out of paper here. Good luck to you, whoever you are. I think I'm going somewhere in the Caymans...at least that will be nice, I don't know. It is strange....I didn't think my life would end up this way. What an unusual twist.

* * ***************************************

You read the note over again. It's coming back to you now. Dr. Vanja...the smoking clinic. You always suspected something was amiss. The most unusual being the memory of standing naked in your apartment with cum oozing down your cock after a mysterious phone call. It all added up now...but now what? In answer to your question the TV flicks on. It's Dr. Vanja, as radiant as ever.

"Good afternoon Chris. It's Dr. Vanja. I want you to fuck me......."

12