All Comments on 'Prissy Blonde and Playful Brunette Ch. 06-08 - Final'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So glad you came back! What a perfect ending to such an amazing journey

5* for sure

dickNjane116911dickNjane116911almost 2 years ago

What a sexy story. True brilliance on your part. To be part of Sarah and Brittanys journey for so long has been an amazing experience. I complatepy love it 😘

Mboo16920Mboo16920almost 2 years ago

What a perfect ending. I love your ability to work into other categories and styles

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was perfect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So fracking hawt!!!!

MiddlesonMiddlesonalmost 2 years ago

Spectacular conclusion to the series. Ended in a good spot for the imagination to make the jump on their future.

Once again the writing is superb

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing ending and I loved the growth of both characters from senior year to spending forever together. You are great at crafting amazing characters

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

You created two intriguing “yin yang” characters that have been a joy to follow from their first “cat fight” days — sexy, funny, poignant moments. A real treat for this reader. Thanks for sharing.

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments! This was a really emotional story for me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was beautiful! You're an amazing author and I really love everything you have done. Your writing has evolved over the years and I'm so happy I got to read the journey both you and your characters have been on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I already read this on your Patreon but you did an excellent job cleaning it up here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gotta be honest...I'm really going to miss Sarah and Britney. I felt like I've been on this long journey with these 2 characters, whose relationship was a times a tad rocky and dysfunctional...but through their imperfections, their relationship made for a truly fun and enjoyable ride; and I'm sad to see them go, though delighted they ended up together in the end. Thank you for this enjoyable adventure with these 2 characters. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

Loved it, can't wait to read them getting married

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 2 years ago

Beautiful Story!

I am sad that it took a near tragedy for Brit to acknowledge how important Sarah is in her life. But it did and they now have a truly loving relationship. Brit will be Brit and Sarah will be Sarah, however they have now met in the middle. Perfect relationships are probably exactly 50/50 all the time, but who is perfect.

Great relationships float regularly from 60/40 to 40/60, so there is the necessary give and take. Sarah / Brit & Brit/ Sarah are now on that Great Relationship Plane for a true and loving life together forever🎉.

They now have earned a well deserved REST from our constantly peering into their lives for the past 27-Months!

I am giving both Sarah and Brit 5⭐ STAR Good Bye Hugs!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really loved the whole story and thank you for all your hard work. It was appreciated and I now have another author to add to my ‘favourite’ list.

🙏🙏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much, excellent character development and great characters. You are a talented writer as seen in your Jane series. I look forward to your next series.

Bigboy333Bigboy333over 1 year ago

Loved this story

CuriousOneTwoCuriousOneTwoover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the adventures of Sarah and Britney. Things didn't always go the way I anticipated, but that's part of what made the series so great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I literally read the entire series in one go . It took an entire night but it was worth it . I came for lust and left with appreciation. Great writing!!!

KarotteKarotteover 1 year ago

Wow, thank you very much for this epic story and especially this amazing continuation. The only thing, I've missed nearing the end of this fantastic series, was a marriage proposal. But besides this, I really loved the great feel-good vibes of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...