All Comments on 'Pristine Love in the Woods'

by minimole

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read your three stories and this the one I like most. It's a truly captivating story with only one defect: the ethnological digressions, though interesting, are a bit too long for an erotic story. A part from that, I like everything else: the academic environment, the breast worship, the main character portrayed as a lesbian goddess, the feminist implications, the lyrical language of your descriptions and so on. I love the scene when the younger woman overhears the phone call of her older partner. I hope you can write more on this same topic. Maybe you could write a sequel in which the younger woman can join her lesbian goddess and her circle of friends in Delhi.

minimoleminimoleover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the kind words. When I have time to spare, I certainly will try to concoct a story in that direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a very good story, whose rating would have been much higher had it been vetted by a professional editor, some of the anthropological/historical parts abridged while retaining their gist, and a few inconsistencies pointed out and corrected.

minimoleminimoleover 1 year agoAuthor

Absolutely, I stumbled upon some typos upon re-reading the story. Yes, the ethnological part has shifted the center of gravity of the story. Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous