Private Dancer

Story Info
A belly dancing sex slave has fun with her master.
1.8k words
3.75
6.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master circled me. I had displeased him, and now I was paying for it.

"You have been such a bad girl, my dear. You have been dancing for other men, teasing and enticing them with your beautiful belly. You even had the nerve to wear the waist chain I gave you, the one with the gold pendant in the middle. How could you share my most prized possession with them, hmmmm? What have you got to say for yourself?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I cried.

"Oh that's right, you're gagged, aren't you? You can't talk. Your mouth is full of your own panties and covered with duct tape. Your veil hides it nicely. You could dance for them with that gag in your mouth and no one would be the wiser except you and me. I must admit, you sound very sexy when you're tightly gagged." He tickled my chin.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I wriggled in my binds, but I knew it would do no good.

"You look very sexy with your wrists tied overhead. I like the way it makes your breasts protrude."

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I gestured downward with my head, hoping he would understand.

"What? Oh, the belly rope? That's to make your dancing a little more challenging for you and more sexy for me. I think you like it. Let me check my pussy. Are you wet my dear?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I nodded. He would check me anyway. Lying would only make it worse. He reached under my skirt. My coin belt jingled as he moved aside the soft material.

"Yes, quite wet. I know you love to protest and pretend you don't like it, but we know better. I want you to dance for your master. Entice me like you did those men tonight." He stepped over to the stereo and turned it on.

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm."

"Hear the music my dear? Let me see that sweet belly roll a bit."

So, this wasn't a punishment, but a performance? I decided to give him the thrill of his life.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I willed my abdomen to move against the tight rope pulling against my flesh.

"Very good my pet. Push and pull against that belly rope! Make it move!" He began to circle me again.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm,"

I moaned.

"Are you getting turned on my dear? Let me check your nipples. Uh huh, yes, nice and hard. Shift those hips for me. Good girl. The bondage doesn't stop you at all. You know how to move to please your master. I might let you come nice and hard for me."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

Master had his hand under my skirt. His fingers circled my clit. Two fingers slipped in and out of my wet folds.

"That feel good baby? Like it when Master strokes your pussy like this?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm!" I nodded. Oh yes, Master! Oh yes, this feels so good! You know just how to play your little instrument, don't you?

"Uh huh. Keep rolling that belly and shifting those hips. Your pussy is just dripping! That's a girl! Come hard for me!"

I chewed hard on the panties between my teeth. Arousal built a fire in my loins and moved upward. An orgasm was inevitable. I fell apart at his touch.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Oh yes. Oh that pussy is just pulsating on my hand! Good girl! Should I give you a break snd untie you?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Well, since you did please me, I'll take the gag out for now."

He undid the tape and pulled out my soggy panties.

"Thank you, Master."

"Do you love me, baby girl?"

"Yes, Master."

"Let me hear you say it."

"I love you, Master."

"Do you like being tied and gagged and having your pussy teased and your belly tortured?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl. Give me those lips. Are you going to dance for anyone else?" He captured my mouth with his lips. His dark eyes held my gaze. I longed to touch his face, to hold him in my arms, but it was impossible, so I settled for his wonderful warm kisses.

"No, Master."

"Yes you will, when I give you permission. Until then, you will only belly dance for me."

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl. Now, let's put these panties back in your mouth and seal these lips. Now, I'm going to take your arms down and tie your hands to the belly rope."

I accepted my wet panties back into my mouth, closing my lips around them. Master picked up the duct tape. He layered six pieces over my lips, two going horizontally, two in an x shape, and two more that looped under my chin. He released my arms from the above head tie and quickly fastened my wrists to my belly rope.

"Good. Now, come and ride this dick."

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I nodded. He hiked up my skirt. Master undid his zipper, letting his cock spring free. He situated me so that I could lower my pussy directly on him.

"Oh shit! Mmmmmmm, that's a girl! Oh goddamn, you got some good pussy! Roll that bound belly for your master!"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I cried. His cock teased my pussy walls like never before.

"Yes, my beloved.....uhhhhhhh.....you're a good slave....uhhhhh....I'm gonna bust a nut on this hot pussy....shit....keep rocking those hips....that's a girl....shit....roll that bound belly....moan for me!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" Why did this feel so good? Why did it always feel this wonderful? There was something about relinquishing control that was a turn on for me.

"You can cum if you want....uhhhhhh.....uhhhhhh....fuck! Fuck, fuck.....uhhhhhh....." he moaned. He threw his head back.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" My body shook like a building during an earthquake.

"You came nice and hard didn't you?"

"Mmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmm." I nodded.

"Good girl. I like you this way, my private bound belly dancer. Should I untie you now?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"I see you waving your hands and struggling against the belly rope. You're nodding your head. Hmmmm, Daddy wants to keep the party going. Two bondage poses and a good fuck isn't enough. Sit in this chair." He pointed to the wooden chair that he so often tied me to. What other choice did I have besides obedience? I sat in the chair.

"Now, I'm going to fasten you to the chair by your belly rope. There. Now to tie your ankles to the legs. Perfect."

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm." My legs were spread wide open. I was vulnerable and open.

"This is the perfect pose for Daddy to play with your beautiful breasts. Oh yeah, somebody had hard nipples, like two little nuts in my hands." His big hands pulled down the cups of my coin bra and began to knead my nipples.

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I forced my chest into his hand.

"Feels good?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Good girl. Look at me. How's that belly rope?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I moaned.

"It's tight isn't it? You have to take shorter breaths. You are handling it well. You know how much I love your belly and how much it turns me on."

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"Roll your belly for Daddy. I'm just going to slide my fingers between your skin and the rope. Yes! That's a good girl. So sexy!"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"Push it into my hand. Now pull it back. Push it down again, now pull it up and over the rope. Very good my precious. I like the way this feels. I like the sounds you're making. You're very turned on aren't you?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"Are you surprised that even though you're gagged you can communicate with me?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

Truly, it never ceased to amaze me how he could gag me, and we still understood each other.

"It's all in the body language my dear. Is that pussy nice and wet? Let me see. Oh yes, quite wet. You want to come again my precious one?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

"Go ahead. Come on my hand. Let me work this clit a little bit. Shift your hips. Rock on my hand and make yourself come."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Good girl. Now let's get you out of that chair because you are going to dance for me. I am going to untie your hands but the belly rope stays and so does the gag. I want a nice slow dance with lots of sexy floor work. I want you to entice and hypnotize me with your bound belly. Make me want to touch you."

The music started again. It was a beautiful slow, cello piece. I knelt down and did my thing, moving sensually across the floor, teasing him with my femininity.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm."

"That's it. Nice arch to your back. Go down slowly, yes, lean back on your arms and...very good my little slave. Nice utilization of the belly rope. Oh yes, that's lovely, oh you are turning me on with those belly rolls on the floor! I love seeing your belly captive, my captive! Yes, my Princess, entice me! Oh damn, I'm gonna have to fuck you again. Get on your hands and knees. Give me my pussy! Aw shit...oh my little sweet slave....oh you feel good!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I obeyed. I knew I had him then.

"Are you mine?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"Is this my belly and my pussy?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Nobody else will have you?"

"Nmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I shook my head.

"Aw shit! Gimme my pussy girl! That's good! Let me rub your clit for you! Mmmmmmm, that's good! Oh I love this pussy! I love this body! Ahhhhh....let me smack this ass!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I pushed my pussy back on his dick until he was buried to the hilt. I worked my hips to reach that magical place again.

"You have permission to come again!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm!"

Once again, I exploded with pleasure. The gag caught all of my screams and moans.

"Aw shit! Shit! Fuck....ahhhhhhh! Uhhhhh...uhhhhh....my dick is soft now. You can lie down."

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Okay, let's take this gag off your mouth and let me untie you."

He removed the extensive gag. He undid my hands and the belly rope.

"Uhhhhh....thank you Master."

"Come and cuddle with me, my little Princess."

"Yes, Master."

I removed my costume. Now naked, I crawled into his muscular arms.

"Did you enjoy that my pet?"

"Oh yes, Master. It felt wonderful. I am happy when I can make you happy. You let me come three times. I loved it."

I stroked his jaw with my thumb.

"How did you like having your belly bound?"

"It was a beautiful struggle, Master. I loved it. I would happily do it again."

"The next time you dance you will be tightly gagged under your veil. Your belly will be bound."

"Yes, Master. I am looking forward to it."

"Good girl. I have trained you well."

"As you wish, Master."

"Come my lovely, snuggle up to me. I love you."

"I love you, Master. I am happy that I am yours."

The End