Happy Birthday Boss

Story Info
A young woman gives her boss a birthday present!
3.5k words
4.59
10.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is strictly a work of fiction. It is pure fantasy from the imagination of the author. Any similarities to actual events or persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All players are over the age of eighteen. If you have a problem with non-consensual sex, go no further! If you have a problem with bondage or BDSM play, go no further. Please note that the author does not condone violence against women of any kind. This is purely a fantasy for entertainment. Constructive criticism and comments are welcome at the end of the story. Thank you and enjoy.

"Hey Kira, can I talk to you a second?"

"Sure."

I pushed back away from my computer terminal and stretched. I rotated my neck to get the kinks out of it before turning my attention to Rodney, one of my coworkers.

"Not here," Rodney said, "my office."

I gulped.

"Don't worry," he said as he held the door open for me, "you're not in any trouble."

I sat down across from his desk and smoothed my skirt over my knees. Rodney sat and leaned back in his leather chair.

"I wanted to ask you a special favor."

"This isn't illegal, is it?"

He laughed.

"I promise it's not. You know Mr. Anderson's birthday is next week, right?"

"Sure." I had worked at Anderson Accounting for ten years. My boss, Anthony Anderson, was pretty cool. He was mostly all business, but he knew how to let loose and have a good time, especially when he got more than two drinks in him. He was also one of the youngest CEOs in our district. He was about to turn thirty.

Rodney leaned forward on his desk.

"The guys and I want to really show him a good time. He is wild about belly dancers. If you would come and entertain, I am sure he would love it. I would definitely make it worth your while money wise."

Yes, my other job was that of a professional belly dancer. I loved it, and the truth of the matter was that I always had a crush on my boss. I crossed my legs. A wet spot formed in my panties as I thought of dancing for Mr. Anderson.

"I would love to help you out," I said as I pushed my glasses up on the bridge of my nose.

"Good. If I could just get you to sign this," he passed a piece of paper over to me, "then we can work out the details."

"What is it?" I asked quizzically.

"It's a non-disclosure agreement. Basically it's saying that you agree not to discuss what happens at the party with anyone who was not in attendance. Things might get a little, shall we say, juicy? We don't want Mr. Anderson's reputation tarnished, now do we?"

"No, of course not."

"Take your time and look it over," he encouraged.

I read the terms of the NDA. It seemed on the up and up. I took a pen from the cup on Rodney's desk and I signed it. I passed the agreement back to him.

"Splendid! I will send you an email of all the arrangements."

"Thank you, Rodney." I stood up. He came around the desk to let me out of his office.

Saturday night came. Mr. Anderson lived in a big beautiful mansion overlooking the cliff side and the ocean. I went to one of the guest rooms to change my clothes. I wore a simple jogging suit and gym shoes to the party, but in my garment bag I had a typical "little black dress" and my costume.

Hazel colored prescription contacts replaced my glasses and changed the color of my brown eyes. My dark hair was pulled back into a bun that was enhanced with additional extensions to give me a large, elegant bun at the nape of my beck. My makeup and false eyelashes took me from a conservative little accountant to a beautiful mysterious woman of the desert. I took some contour and painted my belly to look like I had a gorgeous six pack. My skirt was full and black with a silver coin belt. My bra, also black, was adorned with silver chains and coins. A marching choker also with coins dangling went around my neck. I also slid alternating black and silver bangles on both wrists. My veil was short in the front with a thick covering for my face and long in the back. The veil had special ties for my wrists to fit through. As I was finishing up, I jumped when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I called.

The door opened. Rodney stepped through with two men I had never seen before. They carried an ornate black and gold trunk.

"Kira," Rodney breathed, "I hardly recognized you! You look so beautiful!"

I spun in a circle so that he could see me. To my amazement, Rodney came up to me and slapped my ass.

"Remember how I said things might get a little juicy tonight?"

"Yes?"

"How far are you willing to go to please Mr. Anderson and make a little extra money?"

He stepped a little closer to me. I stepped back.

"Mr. Anderson has, shall we say, alternative tastes. Are you familiar with bondage and discipline play?"

My heart thudded in my chest.

"I....I have read about it, but that's all."

Truth was that I had done more than read about it. I had been very curious for some time about being tied up and having someone fuck me or feel on me. More often than not, at night, when my hand went into my panties, Mr. Anderson was my captor, and I was his precious little victim.

"Like I said, how far will you go to make your boss happy?"

He pulled a white scarf from his pocket.

"What are you going to do with that?"

"Not me. You, Kira. You are going to gag yourself. Then you are going to get into that trunk. My friends will carry you downstairs to where the birthday boy is waiting for the surprise of his life. Don't worry, you will be able to breathe in the trunk."

"I...I..."

Could I really do this?

"You can do it, Kira. The veil will hide the gag."

I gulped. I took the cloth and put it in my mouth. Rodney snapped his fingers. One of the men brought him a roll of some white tape.

"This is microfoam tape," he explained. It's used on surgical wounds. It's quite sticky. Tear off a strip and put it over that pretty mouth of yours."

My heart was racing like a horse. I tore off a large strip of tape and laid it over my lips. Instantly, it molded to my skin. Rodney smoothed it down over my cheeks.

"Comfortable, my dear?"

I nodded.

"Say something for me."

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm."

Rodney smiled and took my arm. "Into the trunk, my sweet." He helped me inside. I cringed when they closed the lid. I felt them hoist me into the air. They began to carry me.

What if I made a mistake? What if they planned to do something awful to me? I felt my heart pound loudly. Then I heard voices and music playing. I relaxed somewhat. At least I wasn't being placed on a boat bound for God knows where. The voices died down.

"We have a present for you, Anthony," I heard Rodney say. I heard soft music that put me in the mind of a desert sunset. The lid of the trunk was finally opened. Mr. Anderson sat in a chair dressed in dark pants, a beige shirt with the top buttons open and the sleeves rolled up. Slowly, I rose from the trunk. I made eye contact with him as I began to gently roll my shoulders and sway my arms. The two men lifted me out of the trunk. His eyes never left me. The other guests watched silently. The lights were dim. Candles on the tables lit the way. I knelt in the center of the room. Slowly I rolled my hips in a figure eight motion before doing a back end and rolling my belly up towards the ceiling. I kept my floor routine sensual as I did splits, crept forward on my knees, and ended up in front of Mr. Anderson's lap. I put my hands on his knees and looked up towards him. His eyes had grown dark with desire.

"I want you," he mouthed. I crept onto his lap and faced him. Cupping his face in my hands, I felt his erection through my panties. I was tempted to grind on him, but not here. Instead, I stood up and continued dancing. I knew I had wet his tongue.

When the music ended, the guests clapped. I was sweating. I made my way back to the bedroom where I had changed clothes. I was about to take the tape off my mouth when someone grabbed me from behind. It was one of the big men who had carried me in the trunk.

"Hmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I cried.

"You aren't done," he said in a deep voice. "The boss wants to see you privately."

Privately?

My muffled protests did nothing to stop him from carrying me down a back stairway to a dimly lit room. I was dropped on a plush sofa. My wrists were quickly tied in front of me and then pulled over my head and secured. My legs were spread and tied. My thin panties were cut off, leaving me open and vulnerable. A few moments later, the door to the room opened. Mr. Anderson came through the door.

"You didn't think you could just taunt and tease me and get away from me, did you?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I said.

"Sounds like you have something in your mouth, my dear."

"Mmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

He came closer to me.

"What's wrong? Your mouth is full?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I nodded again.

"Can't you get whatever it is out so that you can talk to me?"

"Nmmmmmmmm!" I shook my head. I yanked on my wrist ropes. He sat beside me and smiled.

"I know under that pretty veil you are tightly gagged." He ran his hand over my chest. "You sound very sexy." He straddled me and began to unbutton his shirt. He had beautifully tanned skin, carved pecs and abs.

"Do you think I'm handsome, my lovely?"

I nodded silently. Mr. Anderson gripped my chin and looked into my eyes.

"Don't be afraid. I'm going to take you somewhere special. Someplace I hope after tonight you will only go with me."

He leaned forward and planted the gentlest of kisses below my earlobe. His tongue gently licked the skin beneath my ear. While he teased my ear, his hand slid inside my costume bra. Slowly, his thumb flicked my hardening nipple.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm," I moaned.

"Does that feel good, my precious one?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm," I nodded.

Mr. Anderson slowly kissed a line down my neck and to my chest. He continued kissing down my torso until he reached the top of my skirt.

"Let me have a look at this gorgeous pussy," he breathed. He moved my skirt aside. He rested his head on his hands while his elbows propped them up.

"You're beautiful," he said. He continued just looking at me. He didn't touch or lick me for the longest time. He just stared in amazement at me. Honestly, I was more turned on by his visual attention than his touch. Arousal pooled from my lips and began to drip from me in the form of lubrication.

"You're turned on, aren't you?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I nodded and gently thrust my pelvis toward him.

"Should I kiss you now or tease you?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

"Hmmm. Are you trying to tell me to kiss your pussy?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

He smiled and gently stuck a finger inside my wetness.

"Surprised that I can understand you behind all that cloth and tape?" He worked his finger in and out of me.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I nodded again.

"I've had lots of practice. I've been tying up girls since I was fourteen."

"Hmmmmm?"

"Oh yes," he slid another finger in, "the rich businessman is a freak behind closed doors, but so are you, my lovely."

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I cried.

"What? Am I taking too long to kiss these throbbing lips, my dear?" He leaned toward me. Instead of kissing my pussy, he dug his tongue into my navel while still fingering my pussy. Oh my God, he was driving me insane!

"Mmmmm," he kissed and licked my navel, "you taste so good." He kissed down my abdomen to my bush once again. This time, he attacked me with his tongue and lips. His hands wrapped around my thighs as he feasted.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!"

"Yes," Mr. Anderson whispered, "fuck my face! In a moment, you will see why I have you so tightly gagged!" He sucked, kissed, and chewed on my lips. An orgasm of earthquake magnitude rocked me. I screamed into that gag while my pelvis involuntarily bucked in his face. He rose to his feet. His shirt hit the floor.

"Now my dear, let's get you off that couch."

I was untied from the sofa, only to have my wrists tied at the small of my back. Mr. Anderson removed my costume and tied rope around my breasts and shoulders, making an intricate design with the rope. He took more rope and tied it tightly around my waist and wrapped the ends around my thighs so that I could not close my legs. He removed his pants and underwear. His dick was long and hard. He sat on the couch and motioned me over.

"Sit on it."

I climbed on him and lowered my hungry pussy onto his length.

"Ohhhhhh!" he moaned. "Now, belly dance for me."

"Hmmmmm?"

"All those sexy moves you did out there, do them now. Shift those hips. Roll that sexy belly. Make me come hard. Make yourself come even harder!" He slapped my ass cheeks.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, hmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I got to work pleasing us both. I did belly rolls and hip figure eights. I made his length tease my pussy walls.

"Aw shit," he moaned, "oh that's good! Goddamn, you know how to work your pussy! Uh, uh, uh! Stop a second!"

I froze in place. His hand played with my navel.

"You were hypnotizing the men with this beautiful belly of yours. You are a magnificent creature!" He slapped my ass. "Go back to dancing for me, girl!"

There was something about being tied, gagged, and fucking a man that was turning me on big time. Fireworks exploded in my pussy as I came. Mr. Anderson held my hips in place. He continued his thrusting until he grabbed me tightly and groaned.

"Up," he said. I stood up. The bondage made my breasts thrust forward and cinched my waist. Mr. Anderson stood up and faced me with his semi hard cock.

"How does it feel to be all tied up?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm," I said.

"That's what I thought." He cupped my naked breasts in his hands. He untied the rope that was holding my thighs open, only to wrap it tightly around my waist and between my legs, pulling tighter each time until I had to push my chest out and my ass back to remain upright.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I cried when he pulled the knot tight.

"Tight on that pussy?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Good. On your knees. Put on a little show for me. I know that rope feels good. Is it pulling at your clit?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Struggle. Move that sexy belly."

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm," I rose on my knees and shook my breasts, "mmmmmmmm," I rose a little more and rolled my belly as much as the tight rope would let me, "mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" The rope was digging into my clitoris and teasing me relentlessly.

"You wanna cum my sweet?"

"Mmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Beg me."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm?"

"You heard me. Say please sir, I want to come."

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"Is that the best you can do, gagged cutie?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I nodded vigorously.

"Fine. Go ahead and cum nice and hard."

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I cried as another powerful orgasm tore through me. I lay on my side. I looked up at Mr. Anderson. His cock was hard once again.

"On your knees," he ordered. I pushed myself back into a kneeling position.

"Put your head down and toot that sexy ass in the air! I'm gonna take that beautiful pussy from the back!"

He undid my crotch rope. I was sopping wet by then. He slid into me easily, filling my pussy with his full and hard cock.

"Oh damn!" He slapped my butt. "You got some good pussy! I like the way it hugs my dick!" He grabbed my hips and began to thrust.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I cried. He rubbed and slapped my ass cheeks.

"Fucking sexy belly dancer! Did you think you would tease me out there and not get fucked?" He thrust harder. I had to fight to stay up. Mr. Anderson reached down and grabbed my breast.

"Oh yes, you have such lovely tits. I love the way they move when I fuck you!" He slammed me against him. My breasts jiggled back and forth. He reached under me and fingered my clit.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Mmmm, hmmm, your little button is all swollen. You like this, don't you?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm!" I replied.

"I'm gonna make you cum again." He caressed and fingered my clit.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I moaned. I thrust my ass against his groin.

"Yes! Fuck me hard girl! Fuck me and cum!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Oh shit! Shit! Oh girl!"

He grabbed my hips. We came together. Slowly he pulled out of me. He helped me to lie on my stomach and rolled me over. He reached down and undid my gag.

"Uhhhhhhh, thank you, Sir. I can talk again."

"Not for long, my precious. You're going to clean your juices from my dick." He knelt at my head and slid his cock into my mouth.

"Suck it clean! Now!"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I tasted myself on his skin. I didn't taste bad, kind of salty. I licked and sucked his long shaft. I pressed my bound hands to my butt.

"Uhhhhhh! Good girl! Oh yeah, oh you are making me feel so damn good! Uhhhhh, uhhhhhhh!"

Suddenly his dick seized. He pulled out of my mouth and came all over my breasts. The warm and slimy liquid dripped down my skin.

"Since you did such a good job, I'm gonna return the favor. Open your mouth."

I did, and he pushed another scarf into my mouth and layered tape over my lips.

"Now, spread those juicy thighs for me."

I obeyed. He positioned himself between my legs.

"Enjoy yourself while I have my meal."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" His tongue tickled my clit. He began to French kiss my pussy, with open mouth and tongue.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I thrust into his mouth. Mr. Anderson knew how to kiss a pussy! He worked his tongue and lips artfully. I was glad that he gagged me again so nobody would hear my cries and squeals.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I was coming again. I shook and shivered. I thrust into his mouth until the sensation stopped. He sat up smiling.

"You are delicious!"

He undid my binds. He helped me up and led me to the couch. He sat me on his lap and undid the tape gag and pulled out the rag. He quickly replaced the gag with his lips.

"You were amazing, Kira."

"You knew it was me?"

"I did. I enjoyed every moment with you."

"You're not gong to fire me, are you?"

"Fire you? Are you insane? You're one of my best workers, in more ways than one." He kissed me again.

"I was going to ask you if you would let me take you out one night."

"Really? I...I..."

He held his hand to my lips.

"I have always had a crush on you, Kira. This wasn't some empty headed act. I just knew that somehow, I had to have you for my own. I don't want anybody else enjoying this body, or these lips." He kissed me tenderly and softly.

"Stay with me tonight," he said.

"I would love to," I replied. I kissed his nose. "Happy Birthday, Boss."

"You are the best present I have ever received."

We made love once more, this time, no gags, no bondage, just a man and a woman enjoying each other's company and bodies.

I didn't know what the future held for me, or if I would keep working at his firm, but I did know one thing, that I was now Anthony's girl, with all the rights and privileges henceforth, including being tied up and having multiple orgasms!

The End