Private Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me and I looked down at her.

She put a wet finger to her lips. "Shh."

I walked to her and took the camera from her hands. On the digital screen as a picture of Dany deep-throating Anthony's cock. I put the camera on a shelf and unbuckled my belt. The girl stripped from her work shirt and pulled her undershirt overhead. Her breasts were large and round, but were kept perky with her youth. She kicked off her underwear.

I pulled my own shirt off as she approached on her knees. She pulled my pants down just enough to pull out my cock. It was throbbing, half-hard, and the head was swollen big and purple.

The girl took my entire cock into her mouth and throat.

I groaned and grabbed her black pigtails. In her mouth, my cock grew harder, firmer, larger. She kept her lips pressed all the way to the base of my cock as my dick filled her mouth and throat. She reached around and grabbed my ass and pressed me even deeper down her throat. I felt her throat muscles massaging my cock and her tongue pressed against my shaft.

Just when I could take no more, she pulled away. My cock was covered in thick saliva and she was panting, her large breasts bouncing. She looked into my eyes and said, "I want you to fuck me hard."

I grabbed the back of her head and started thrusting my cock into her mouth. She kept her hands on my ass, encouraging me, pulling me forward with each thrust. She kept her blue eyes locked on mine the entire time.

I pulled out of her throat, grabbed her arms and yanked her to a standing position. Then I turned her around and bent her over the card table.

"Yes!" she cried out.

Between her legs, her pussy was swollen, dripping. Her breasts were pushed against the table, round mounds compressed. I grabbed the back of her neck with one hand, and with the other placed my cock at her pussy lips.

"Fuck me!" she whispered.

In one fluid motion I slid my cock deep into her pussy. My hips bashed against her ass. I kept my cock buried there, pressing her down onto the table. Then I pulled out slowly, slowly, feeling every inch of myself slide between her pussy walls. Just as I was about to pull out entirely, I thrust back in, harder now. Then again, slowly pulling out. Her legs shook, and her hands held tight to the edges of the table. I thrust once more, deep, deep, then started slamming into her over and over again, each time pulling nearly out before burying myself deeper.

She shuddered beneath me.

I pulled out, then pulled her off the table and back onto her knees. I grabbed her head and she opened her mouth and I slid my cock down her throat. Again she grabbed my ass, and this time she teased my asshole with a fingertip. It made me even harder. I continued to fuck her mouth and throat as saliva dripped from her lips, down her chin, and onto her breasts.

"Stand up," I commanded her.

She stood on shaking legs, gasping.

I slipped my hands beneath her ass, and with a strength I didn't know I had, I lifted her onto a sturdy empty shelf. She wrapped her feet around my back and pulled me to her. I brought my cock to her pussy but she shook her head. "No, I want something else. Watch."

In front of me, she dipped her fingers into her pussy and started massaging her asshole, getting it wet with pussy juices. She looked me in the eye. "You took those pictures?" she asked.

I nodded.

"God, they're so hot. When I saw your camera, I couldn't help myself. I started flipping through the pictures. And when I saw that woman and man... I just got so horny. Being here all alone, I started fantasizing about you coming back and finding me. And then you walked through the door."

She started sliding a finger into her asshole. Her pussy quivered with pleasure.

"This is my fantasy," she whispered. "Right here, right now. Fuck me in my ass. I want to feel your whole cock in there."

I placed my wet, stiff cock at the rose of her asshole. I slid her forward, and her weight pressed down onto the head of my cock. It slid in, wet with pussy juices. Slowly, slowly, we edged my cock forward. It felt so tight! Her pussy, meanwhile, continued to quiver, juice flowing down to my cock.

"Deeper!" she cried out. "Get deep in my asshole!"

I continued to push, guiding my cock as her weight settled on me. Her legs were high around my back, and I shifted them to my shoulders, giving me full access to her asshole. I started to thrust a little back and forth, burying my cock deeper. She cried out with pleasure. With one hand she held onto the shelf, and with the other she started furiously rubbing her swollen clit. Her large breasts bounced with each thrust. I began thrusting harder, back and forth, back and forth, the pussy juices she'd rubbed into her asshole lubricating, pulling me in deeper.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried out, shaking with desire.

Finally I couldn't hold back. I started fucking her hard in her ass, using her weight to counter my thrusts, burying my cock as deep as I could get. My hips slammed into her pussy as she rubbed at her wet clit.

"Oh my god!" I cried out. "I can't... I can't hold it much longer!"

"I'm cumming!" she squealed. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming so much!"

Wetness started squirting out from her pussy as she shook with convulsions. My hips were soaked, I could feel the wetness dripping down to my crotch, getting my cock even wetter as I thrust in and out of her asshole. Every time I buried myself deeper, I felt like I was going to explode, but somehow I kept on.

Finally I grabbed the back of her neck and planted my lips against hers, digging my tongue into her mouth. She grabbed the back of my neck with both hands. I thrust one last deep thrust into her asshole. I felt my balls tighten up and then I exploded. Once, twice, three times and more, I kept pumping cum deep into her ass. Each time I moaned into her mouth, our lips still locked. On the sixth thrust, the sixth shot, I finally relaxed. My cock slid from her asshole.

She lowered her legs and laughed bashfully. I laughed too. My arms were still around her neck, and her arms around mine. "Jesus..." she whispered into my ear. "That was amazing."

I laughed, relieved. "Yeah, that was... incredible."

Still wrapped around me, she looked into my eyes. I saw embarrassment there. "Can I tell you something? I... I don't even know your name," she said. "When you introduced yourself to me, I didn't catch your name, and then another customer came and it was too late."

"Oh my god!" I laughed. "I was going to tell you the same thing. I couldn't hear your name and then I was too ashamed to ask again. I'm Matt."

She smiled at me. "I'm Carrie. It's been nice to fuck you, Matt."

I laughed again. "It was fantastic fucking you, Carrie."

Carrie sighed into my neck. "I don't want this to be over," she said.

I nodded. I thought of the last two days. I thought of seeing the Craigslist ad for the photography job. I thought of watching Kimi touch herself and nearly touching myself at the same time. I thought of Danika, in her slutty grad student outfit and red wig. I thought of her taking that huge cock into her throat.

Then I thought of Anthony with his knife. Anthony with his metal bat, threatening Kimi and I. Danika with her gun. Danika with her slutty outfit at my house, on a foggy night.

I thought of my virginity, that I'd carried like a shameful secret for so long.

I buried my face in Carrie's shoulder and I cried.

I was releasing something that day. I was releasing my shame, or my virginity, or my naivete, or my cowardice. I don't know. But the sobs rushed out of me, taking Carrie by surprise.

Unfortunately, it wasn't the reaction she was looking for.

I'd love to say that I got the girl, and that we're having hot anal sex every night in the apartment where I used to flirt with Kimi. I'd like to say that Kimi and Rose got back together and got married and adopted three children. I'd like to say that Danika went on to have a long career as a successful private detective, and that she and I never faced danger like that again.

But none of those are true.

In truth, Carrie wasn't looking for a relationship, and she was also really weirded out by my crying. In time, our conversations devolved back into asking for, and receiving, an Americano and a slice of pie.

Kimi and Rose were on-again, off-again for the next year. When they were off, Kimi showered me with affections. We continued to flirt and to prank each other. And once we both got drunk and masturbated in front of each other. But nothing else developed past friendship.

Danika Saint-Claire did have a long career as a private detective. I continued to help her in her cases. But we couldn't avoid the dangers inherent in a career of investigation. We faced threats far worse than Anthony, and not without paying a cost.

But that's a story for another time.