Private Goes Public

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

"No. He doesn't think sex is as much fun as most people do and I went along with him for a long time because I was afraid I wouldn't be any good at sex. Listening to all of you, I've changed my mind. I want to enjoy sex! I'm like a fifteen year old girl in a thirty year old woman's body."

"I'm sorry we didn't get to take care of you on the trip. Perhaps when we land I can visit your room and you?"

"I'll be the scared one with all the lights on."

"I think I'll recognize you."

"For now, can I stay here and can we kiss?"

"Sure. We land in about two hours."

"How long will we stay in Orlando?"

"We aren't going to Orlando. Do you like Orlando?"

"Never been there. I thought you said..."

"I did. Plans change. What Frank and Carl did changed things for all of us. Bill may be the only one of the three not in prison a year from now. We will be in Atlanta. When we get to the hotel we will eat, rest and then we need to talk."

"Are we stopping in Atlanta or living in Atlanta?"

"Living."

"Wow." She paused for over a minute and whispered again, "Wow." We both went to sleep.

We all woke up when the pilot announced that we should fasten our seat belts and prepare for landing. Sarah went to sit beside me. Ann helped Marcie fasten her seat belt. When the plane came to a stop we were inside a hanger. The doors to the hanger closed and then the pilot opened our door and helped us down the ladder. I went down before Marcie and helped her from below. He helped from above. Two men loaded our luggage into the limo and when we were inside the hanger doors were opened and we pulled away.

When Pat started to speak I put a finger to my lips and they all got the message to stay quiet. The limo took us under the hotel and we moved from the limo to the elevators. There were only two buttons for floors in the elevator. The lower one was marked "UG". The upper one wasn't marked and had a key lock next to it. The security man inserted a key and pressed the button. We were led to our rooms and when the hotel security man opened the doors for us he told me, "Do not use the room phone to call anyone but me. I'm at 7284. You want dinner? Call me. You want to call a lawyer? Call me. Understand?" I nodded.

He handed me the elevator key and said, "Before you use the key, call me."

"We need food."

"Dinner, breakfast, sandwiches?"

"Dinner. Extra beverages. Some snacks. I think we'll be here a while."

"Ok. I'll be back."

Marcie was in bed in two minutes. She stopped in the bathroom first and cried when she peed. The doctor had warned me there would be blood in her pee for a few days. She had also told Marcie that when she needed to do number two she should not push for three weeks.

Pat had helped her in the bathroom and told me she saw blood in the bowl. I told her what I knew. That helped.

I went with Sarah, Pat and Ann into the adjoining room when Marcie was back asleep. The pills she took every eight hours were to help her heal, avoid infection and help her sleep.

We talked softly and I filled them in on what I knew. The food arrived and we ate. The man had brought us lots of snacks and beverages. The ladies sorted through all of it pretty quickly and what we wouldn't use we sent back with him. Sarah asked for some bananas, apples and grapes. The man wrote it all down and left.

Pat walked through the rooms and said, "There's a king bed for each of us, each in its own room."

"Ladies, Pick any room you like. Put your stuff away and relax. I'm going to go in and sit with Marcie until she gets her next medications." I stood. Pat stood. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me soundly. Not a kiss from a sister, an aunt or a neighbor. It was a lover's kiss and I know that because my cock jumped up and told me. When the kiss ended Ann took Pat's place. It wasn't a contest. Each said what they said in their own body language and I heard them loud and clear. Sarah stepped into the spot Ann just vacated and she said, "When you've given Marcie what she needs, please come give me what I need."

"You'll be the naked woman with the lights on?"

"Yes! The scared, naked woman with all the lights on!" She kissed me and all the wrinkles went out of my clothes. I joined Marcie in our bedroom and I sat in a chair near her. I turned on the TV with the sound on low and watched whatever was on.

Marcie reached over and touched my hand. I opened my eyes and she smiled. Very softly she said, "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Messing everything up for all of us. It's all my fault."

"How can you think that?"

"Their marriages were Ok before I wanted to go camping. Everything was fine until they found out how great a lover I have. Now, we're in Orlando, their marriages are over and Carl and Frank are in trouble with the law. All because I can't be quiet!"

"Really? If Carl had watched us and taken Ann back to bed and munched on her for an hour, would he be in trouble with the law?"

"No. But he thinks it's wrong!"

"No. Somebody told him it was wrong and he believed them. He believed them over believing his own wife! He believed them over what his own eyes told him! You aren't to blame. Did someone force Frank and Carl to rape you, beat you, bruise you?"

"No." She stayed quiet for a long time, then she shuddered. "Thank you."

"For?"

"For not going after them. It would only have made things worse. You'd be in jail."

"They would be dead." I said it in a flat monotone. Marcie shuddered again.

"Honey, I need my pills." I got them and some water. She took them. When she gave me the water back she said, "Please go take care of Sarah. She needs you and you need her. I'll be fine. I'll sleep."

When she was asleep I walked into the next bedroom and saw Pat and Ann sharing a bed. Pat woke up when I entered and she got up. She was naked. She kissed me and said she was going in to be with Marcie. She pulled on a hotel robe and went.

In the next bedroom I found Sarah. All the lights were on and she was lying on top of the bed, naked. Her pussy and the rest were freshly shaved. She was freshly showered. The TV was on, tuned to a romantic music channel. A towel draped in front of the screen.

My clothes came off and I went into the shower. I shaved and cleaned up. When I shut off the water Sarah opened the shower door and wrapped me in a towel. I stepped out and she dried me. I started to speak and she pressed a finger against my lips. She backed away from me a little and turned all the way around, letting me look. I didn't need to speak. I communicated my thoughts by pointing at her. Not with either hand or any of my fingers.

She smiled and walked into the bedroom. Three feet from the bed she stopped, turned and faced me. "I want to scream so loudly that Bill hears me and knows I'm never coming back. I won't scream. It might wake Marcie and she needs the sleep. Just know I want to."

"You've been thinking about this for days. So have I. I'm here for you. As long as you want, as hard or as gentle as you want, anywhere you want."

"I want you to make believe this is our first time together. Explore me. Talk to me. Find out what my body likes as I find out what my body likes. Pat told me on the plane, when you were up with the pilot, that she could still feel you inside her. She said you sucked her tits until she came from just that! I want you to suck my tits! No one ever has. Not a baby, not Bill, no other boy-friend."

The TV started playing a music only version of "I Had the Time of My Life," an old Righteous Brothers song. We danced to the music and sometime during the song we began kissing. The kisses progressed and I moved to her neck and down her chest to her breasts. I kissed them both, avoiding her nipples and her pale areola. Her nipples were flat against her areola when I kissed her breasts. When I focused on the left breast and sucked her nipple into my mouth she moaned and a few seconds later her nipple emerged. It stood out proud and swollen. I let go of it with my mouth and my thumb and index finger held it as I moved my mouth to her other nipple. I flicked it from the bottom up with the tip of my tongue and she said, "Oh God! Pete, that feels so good. Please give me more!"

When the nipple popped out I wrapped my teeth with my lips and sucked her areola and nipple into my mouth. I bit down and pulled. Her hands held my head and she said, "Yes! I can feel it down in my vagina. Do it again!"

Again and again and again. I switched breasts and found the right nipple more sensitive than the first. Again and again and again.

"Pete, suck harder." To do that I needed to bite down a little harder. I did. She held my head and pulled away, stretching her breast until it popped from my mouth with a popping sound.

"Oh, I'm so close!" She twisted a little and gave me the other breast. I sucked hard, bit down hard and she slowly pulled her tit out of my mouth. When it released she came. She shook, trembled and her knees went weak. I held her hips in my hands, keeping her from falling.

My lips kissed her belly button and she giggled.

"Lie on the bed, please."

"You've taken my virgin tits. You've given me my first orgasm without batteries. What else can I give you?"

"Remember why I'm here? Anything you want, as long as you want, as hard or soft as you want, anywhere you want."

"Kiss my pussy, please."

My hands lifted her legs and spread them. I pulled her ass to the edge of the bed and dropped my face into wetness. Her fragrance was powerful, sweet and strong. My tongue began at the bottom of her vulva and explored every fold, crevasse and opening on my way to her clit. When I found it I was amazed. Marcie's is the size of a baby pea. Both Ann and Pat are about the same size as Marcie. Not Sarah. Her clit was as big as a fat blueberry! When I found it the hood was pulled back and my first lick made her entire body shudder. She sucked in a deep breath and held it. I moved my attention down and away from her nub. I probed her opening, tasted her juices and reached around her legs to hold her tits with my hands. Her hands covered mine and squeezed.

I worked my way back up to her clit and wiped it once with a wide tongue. She shuddered hard and whispered, "Oh Please. Lick me again, right there."

A slowly as I could move my tongue I touched the base of her clit and moved my tongue across it. At the tip I surrounded it with my lips and sucked. Sarah sucked in a breath, started to sit up, flopped all the way back and surrendered to her orgasm. Her body shook, juices squirted from her pussy drenching me to my waist. Her hands tightened their grip on my hands and her tits. She groaned, squeaked and fought to hold in a scream. She almost succeeded. She didn't wake Marcie.

Ann was standing just inside the bedroom, holding the door closed. We hadn't seen her.

I climbed up next to Sarah and asked, "Ready for the rest of my dessert?"

"No. If you touch me again, I'll die. My body is ruined. I know I can't walk. I peed all over you. I'm sorry. I don't know what happened."

We both jumped when Ann spoke. "I know what happened. You didn't pee. Some women can ejaculate in a powerful orgasm. That isn't pee. I recommend no one sleeps in this bed tonight and we shower soon. It smells like sex in here."

"We?" I asked.

"Yes. I looked and the bedroom next door has a huge shower. We can all fit. We'll all get clean and have fun doing it." She helped us get up and walk to the shower. She was right. Scrubbing two women is a joyful experience and being scrubbed and rubbed and sucked made it even better. Sarah was very tender, especially on her breasts. Ann wanted more touching and some snuggle.

We dried each other and went to the bed I had seen Ann and Pat in earlier. I checked on Pat and Marcie. Pat was in the bed with Marcie. She waved. Marcie stayed asleep.

I snuggled with Ann and Sarah. We talked softly. So many issues were up in the air. We didn't know what Carl and Frank would be charged with. We didn't know if we would need to go back and testify. I knew I had a job, even a better job than I had before, but did I have enough to take care of all of us? Did Marcie want us to take in all three of our friends? Was I going to be living with four women as though I was the husband?

I fell asleep wondering.

Marcie woke up. She called for a pow-wow that I was not invited to. They let me sleep.

When I woke up I was invited into the pow-wow. The first order of business was food. I called and he asked what we wanted to eat. We had the room service menu so we used it. He told us the food would arrive in thirty minutes. I hung up and looked at us. Marcie was in the middle of the king sized bed. She had on bandages but nothing else. Pat was next to her on the bed, she didn't even have bandages or a sheet over herself.

Ann and Sarah had towels wrapped around them from breasts to pussy, and both pussies were visible. I was nude.

"We have thirty minutes to get some clothes on." I said. Three women left our bedroom and I got a t-shirt of mine for Marcie and shorts and t-shirt for me. When the food arrived we ate in the room with Marcie.

She ate some soup, drank some water and took her pills. We talked until she went back to sleep. The next morning I would call my boss. If he had heard from the detective I would follow whatever the detective wanted me to do. Personally, I wanted Marcie seen by a doctor, and I was worried that he or she might make a police report on her injuries.

The stress of moving, the injuries to Marcie and the emotions of everything of the last few days had me exhausted. I carefully slid into bed with Marcie and slept. It was morning when I woke up. I needed the bathroom and as quietly as I could I used it. When I came back Marcie had me help her and she cried again as she went. Ann and Sarah came in and the three of us bathed Marcie and changed her bandages. Sarah reminded us that the doctor had said she would heal faster if the injury got air, especially dry air.

Ten minutes later a small fan was delivered and we made a tent that covered Marcie from the waist down with the fan blowing air up from the foot of the bed, between her legs and at her injuries.

I called 7284 and the same man answered. I need to speak with Mr. Stanton at..."

"I can't call him. He is in the jet and he'll be here in about an hour. Anything else?"

"Yes. I want to call Detective Washington back in.." He stopped me.

"Please don't tell me any more. Mr. Stanton will be here in an hour. Please wait for him and his security team."

"Ok. Breakfast?"

"I can handle that! What can I bring you?"

I ordered and he told me the fruit that had been ordered would be coming up with breakfast. I told him I thought it would be good to have some things for Mr. Stanton and his crew when they arrived. He said they would bring it up and set it up in the sitting room.

"There's a sitting room?"

"I'll be right up with breakfast and show it to you."

Fifteen minutes passed and we heard the elevator ding. The security man pushed a cart full of food into the bedroom next to Marcie and to the drapes at the far side of the room. He stepped on a button on the floor and the drapes opened. Behind the drapes were double doors. He opened them and we saw into a sitting room. Three couches in a "U" configuration and a conference table beyond them. We had breakfast back with Marcie. Security took the cart from dinner the night before and asked if we wanted any of the rooms cleaned. We had all of them except Marcie's cleaned. He asked that we not be in those rooms while they were cleaned.

While we ate with Marcie the three other bedrooms and bathrooms were cleaned.

"What are we going to do next?" Marcie asked.

"Part of that answer depends on you, sweetheart." Ann said. "As I see it you have some decisions to make. We all do, but the big ones I think are yours and Pete's."

Sarah added, "You invited us to taste the gift Pete has been giving you for years. I tasted it last night. I never want to stop having Pete as a lover! My body is still singing!"

Marcie looked at Sarah and said nothing. Her eyes filled but she didn't say anything.

Ann spoke. "I want to wake up with Pete between my legs. I want to fall asleep being held."

Pat spoke, "We aren't being kind. Our husbands beat Marcie, raped Marcie. And we sit her telling her we want to take her husband?"

Ann said, "No! I don't want to take him! I want to share him. I thought about it last night. Even if all I get is one night a week, I'm so much better off than I've ever been. I can help with the cooking, the cleaning, anything if I can have a share."

Sarah echoed, "A share."

Marcie spoke. "I envied all three of you for all the years I've known you. I've felt there was something wrong with me when I compared myself and us to you. Since the vacation started I was afraid I wasn't good enough to play. I found out I made up that whole story about we weren't good enough."

"Why?" Pat asked. Marcie looked at me and I answered. "We found out that Marcie only has one ovary and it gives up an egg three or four times a year. I make lots of semen but not many swimmers and they aren't motivated. Most of them drown before they get where they're supposed to go. We thought we were broken."

"You don't seem broken to me." Sarah said.

"Well, I am." Marcie said. "I hurt. Can I have some pills and sleep for a while?"

"You want to be alone?" I asked.

"I loved waking up and Pat was right here beside me. It felt like I was being cared for."

Sarah asked, "Can it be my turn?"

"Yes!" Marcie answered. Sarah undressed and the rest of us left them to sleep.

We watched TV for a while and then heard the elevator ding. We met Mr. Stanton and four other men as they came out of the elevator.

The doors to the sitting room were still open. Mr. Stanton led the way and we sat on the couches.

Over the next hour Mr. Stanton took care of business. He hired all four women to work for me. He assigned one of the men to Sarah, one to Ann and one to Pat. All three were lawyers. They would handle the transfers, the divorces and whatever other legal issues might come up. The forth man was Marcie's and my lawyer. He would handle the legal case against Carl and Frank. He had been in contact with the detective at home and brought us up to date.

Frank and Carl were found at a roadhouse about fifteen miles south of town. Carl had started a fight and three bikers had beat him pretty badly. Frank had only watched. Carl was in the hospital handcuffed to a bed. He had three broken ribs and a broken collarbone. Frank was in custody. The charges were rape, assault with intent, and attempted murder. Carl got the extra charge of sodemy. The DNA was conclusive and the judge had remanded them. No bail.

Pat and Ann cried. They may be assholes but Pat and Ann still had strong feelings for them.

"What about Bill?" Sarah asked.

"No charges have been filed. He drove the motor home back from the vacation. You were gone and Frank and Carl were in custody before he got home. He missed two days work after he was served."

Each lawyer met with their clients for a while. I met with our lawyer and with Mr. Stanton.

"I don't know how to thank you for all this."

"Just work hard and solve the problem. You and I will make billions when you solve it. I believe you can do it. There is a thirty thousand square foot research building waiting for you to move in. For the next couple weeks stay here. A satellite line will be in tomorrow and you can call anyone and not be traced."

The lawyer gave me his card and said he would call me every third day to keep me up on what was happening. He did say that the DA had told him that Marcie would need to testify. He also said that pictures of her injuries would be blown up and shown in court."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers