Private Goes Public

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers

"Who?" Pat asked.

"All three."

"You have to pick." Ann said.

"Name some food you love, Ann."

"Shrimp."

There are three shrimp perfectly cooked on a plate in front of you." As I spoke I pointed to Ann, Pat and Sarah. "One on the right. One on the left and one right in front of you. Which one do you eat first?"

Ann was the one on the right. She started to answer, but Pat answered first. "The one in the middle!" Which was her.

"I get it. Ok. Pat gets you tonight. Sarah had you just before you went so can I have you tomorrow night?"

"Yes, Ann. And, I request you find a way so we don't need to have this discussion every night. Also, include Marcie in the conversation. Some time soon she will be able and I hope, willing."

Pat pulled me up from the table and carried the plate to the cart on our way out of the sitting room. Sarah said, "I'll be in with Marcie, in case she needs anything."

"Snuggle up next to her. She gets comfort from the closeness." I said.

"I know. So do I." She carried her towel in her hand. Pat took me to the farthest bedroom and slid me into bed. Only the small bedside lamp was on.

"I'm here for you, Pat. Whatever you'd like."

She straddled my chest and slid forward until her smooth pussy was an eighth of an inch above my lips. She braced her hands on the wall and asked, softly, "Would you lick me, please?"

I did. One lick. "Ok, how was it for you?"

She slapped the top of my head. "Would you please lick me until I cum?"

"I'd love to." It was not a lie. She came in minutes and a few minutes later she came again. Then she turned around and used her hands and mouth to take all the juice I made while we were gone.

When I was empty she turned and we snuggled for a few minutes before we went to sleep. She was close to my ear and asked, "Are you sure you're a man?"

"That was my cock you had in your mouth, wasn't it?"

"But, I was convinced Frank was a man. You're nothing like him. Nothing!"

"Want me to talk about baseball?"

"No. And, not football, basketball, hockey or NASCAR either."

"Good. I also don't talk about flowers, color coordination, or hairstyles."

"Ok. Now, please kiss me and let's sleep."

We all walked to the sitting room and sat at the table for breakfast. Marcie was doing well. She was excited about the house. The stack of magazines and catalogs was torn up. Each lady had picked things she wanted to get to personalize their bedrooms.

We bought the house. We had a security fence installed around the property and a video system that would catch anything bigger than a cat on the property. We did a lot of the painting and minor changes to the inside of the house ourselves. The guy at the mattress store almost passed out when we walked in and bought four king sized beds from him.

I spent a month remodeling the building to serve us as a research facility. I hired six researchers and we began work. The four office workers handled all the paper and phone calls and appointments for us.

There is a huge photo in our lab, on the wall. It shows Thomas Edison standing beside over a hundred light bulbs. Only one is lit. The caption says, "None of them were failures. We kept learning what didn't work."

For a while I wondered about Ann, Pat and Sarah. Maybe the word is worried. I knew that before the camping trip they loved their husbands. They were not as happy as they could have been, but I wondered if maybe they would want their husbands back. When Carl got twenty years to life and Frank got fifteen to life I quit thinking Ann and Pat would leave.

Bill was still living in the apartment he had shared with Sarah. I wondered almost daily how she was dealing with the emotional pull from him I figured she could feel.

One Wednesday morning I was in my office and Sarah came to the door. Marcie was with her. I waved them in and Marcie closed the door. They started to sit across from me.

"Is this business or family?" I asked.

"Family." Marcie said. I pointed to the couch. I walked to it and sat in the middle. Marcie sat to my right. Sarah sat on my lap.

"Ok. Now, talk to me."

Marcie talked first. "Sarah wants to go back home, for a visit."

"I see."

Sarah kissed my cheek. "No, you don't. I don't really understand the reasons myself. I want to go. I need to get closure with Bill."

"You know I want your life to be wonderful. If you need to go, go. Have you talked to Bill?"

"Not yet."

"I think you would be wise to talk to him before you go. We don't know what he has done for these months in his head. He could welcome you with a hug or tell you not to come."

"I'm worried about that. I want to know where he is and I'm afraid to know."

"How can Marcie and I assist?"

"Can I call from here, with both of you in the room?"

"Sure. Now?" Marcie got up and brought Sarah the portable phone. She dialed and hit the button making it on speaker.

"Bill Thomason."

"Hi. It's Sarah."

"It's been almost a year." His voice was flat. The emotion was there but being held back.

"I know. How are you?"

"You even care?"

"Yes! Our last time together was hurtful and I've thought a lot about what was behind all of the events of that trip. Are you willing to talk?"

"Sure! I'm about bled out and the tears won't come anymore. I'm still pissed. You want to talk? Go ahead."

"I'd like to ask a question, as if I wasn't there, as if I'm not even me. I know you were married and now you aren't. Why did the divorce happen?"

"You left! You wanted to have sex with Marcie's husband and you ran off with him!"

"That's what you tell people?"

"Any who ask."

"Now, please tell me what you know in your heart is the reason we aren't together."

"I wouldn't do disgusting perverted things with you."

"That's it?"

"You wanted me to eat my own cum out of you! You wanted me to put my mouth where you pee! Can't you see how gross that is?"

"I didn't communicate very well. The sex was only part of it. I found out on that camping trip that some men help. Some men cook, pick up after themselves and even do laundry."

"I do all that."

"You never did when I was with you."

"It was your job."

"Thanks, Bill. I'm glad I called. It's been almost a year and you haven't changed a bit. I mean what I'm about to say from the depths of my heart. I hope and pray you have a great life and that you're happy. I am happy and I have the life I deserve. Good bye, Bill." She clicked the phone.

She curled deeper into my lap and Marcie said, "We are so blessed."

"I need to get back to work, soon. Either take off your clothes or let me get back to work."

Sarah looked at me and asked, "Her or me?"

"Either's Not the Only Choice."

/././././././././

I encourage votes and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts and feelings about this story.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers