Private Hospital

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah," further sparks of pure adrenalin course through Amy. Blue eyes glazed, mouth slack with arousal, she gazes submissively at the domineering physician, all the while incongruously retaining her starched white nurse's cap. "What next, sir?" she enquires huskily.

"The thermometer..." But for a presciently applied restraining hand, Amy would have shot bolt upright; nothing has ever invaded her rectum before, but once used to its rigid presence the feeling proves not altogether unpleasant. Sensing her vulnerability, Maria smiles encouragingly

"Don't worry, Amy, I also have been, what is it? Ah yes, a guinea pig, this is not so bad, I think?" She looks pointedly at the doctor. "You shall eventually enjoy it."

What can she mean? Amy puzzles, and why is Matron smiling? She rarely does, but today appears almost friendly. Why are they both here, anyway? Amy's brain finds multi-tasking tricky at the best of times but is fortunately distracted by the thermometer's removal, her bottom feeling strangely empty.

"Temperature normal, settings at zero," he announces. The wires attached to Amy are linked to two digital displays. "Now, Amy,' Gooding continues persuasively, "I'm going to test your reactions to two types of spanking. Passive, as just an observer, then active as a recipient. This equipment will record your reactions."

"Yes doctor," Amy replies uncertainly, heart pounding.

"Excellent, Matron please uncover your buttocks," continues Gooding, enthusiastically.

"Certainly doctor." Matron steps elegantly into Amy's line of sight and with tantalising slowness raises her uniform over Rubenesque hips. Above dark stockings she wears only a thong; consequently, most of her magnificent posterior is bare. Since her husband last punished these ripe contours, the handprints have faded but angry purple cane stripes still bisect her ivory-pale skin.

"Oh dear," Amy cringes, "that must be so sore?"

Matron smiles ruefully. "Last night I slept on my front." Making it easier to fuck her from the rear, muses the doctor with silent satisfaction.

"Poor you," says Amy sincerely.

"Most interesting," whispers the doctor, largely to himself, "a measurable reaction there, Amy. At a sub-conscious level, your brain obviously found the sight stimulating, let's just pop the thermometer back in." Already growing accustomed to the slender glass rod Amy scarcely winces at its intrusion. "Interesting, a slight increase in temperature," observes the doctor. "Matron and Maria, if you'll adopt the required positions, I'm ready for our next experiment."

Raising her tunic Maria, with a deliberately coy fluttering of eyelashes to Amy and the doctor, slides her panties off, straddles a chair, facing its back and pushes her pert bum out in mute invitation.

"Superb," says Gooding, a croak in his voice, professional detachment slipping at the erotic vista. "Matron, if you please."

"Of course." Matron produces the tawse with which she previously beat Maria and brings it down across the petite Filipino's two proudly outthrust orbs. Amy is entranced, concentrating so intensely that she almost forgets to breathe. Matron continues to strap the girl's dusky posterior, building a deep, sensuous heat.

Maria's expression betrays every evidence of enjoyment, eyes closed, mouth open; uttering groans of pleasure as her rear end is expertly warmed and she enters subspace. Squirming on the seat as Matron skilfully curls the tawse around the sweet under-curves of her cute backside. Amy's voyeuristic pleasure all the while increases; she runs her tongue over her lips, occasionally flinching empathically as the tawse flashes down.

"Aha, an unambiguous reading on the machine now," the doctor's educated tones punctuate but don't halt proceedings. "Strong signs of arousal and," he reaches across to examine Amy's vagina, "yes, definite signs of moisture in your pubic area, young lady. You may be very tempted to fondle yourself," Gooding continues, apparently clairvoyant. "Please don't, we're approaching a crucial stage." Maria's body suddenly arches, and she cries out, good grief, Matron has spanked the randy little PA to an orgasm.

"Well done, ladies," says the doctor, making notes. Amy, unstoppably aroused, looks enviously at Maria, slumped on the chair, face illuminated with a blissful smile. Matron, she notes, is surreptitiously sliding a hand into her knickers in search of sexual relief.

"This is progressing well," announces Gooding. "The next step is to measure the effect of a spanking applied directly to Amy." Without warning his hand descends upon her naked rump. "Nothing too harsh," he adds, starting with gentle pats, then slowly increasing the severity, alternating from cheek to cheek, each slap harder than the previous.

Amy's breathing becomes more audible as the smart spreads across her buttocks. She wriggles animatedly when the doctor methodically transfers his attention to the underside of her stunningly proportioned posterior. Drumming her hands and feet Amy finds it impossible to remain motionless. Despite her brave attempt at fortitude - this is after all, she continues to believe, an important medical experiment - girlish protests escape her lips. Seeing her distress, Maria grasps her outstretched hands in a gesture of support and solidarity.

"Hush, baby," she whispers, stroking Amy's flushed face, brown eyes brim full of barely contained lust. "Is alright, doctor makes your bottom hot and sore this is true, but feeling between your legs is good." Good? Amy feels she'd explode with frustration if someone doesn't attend to her soon.

"Please..." She's silenced by Maria's kiss, tongue swirling deep into Amy's mouth, holding her securely in situ as the doctor applies final smacks to her blazing bottom.

"One of the strongest sexual reactions to a hand spanking I've ever observed," concludes Gooding. "One might say you're a natural. Maria, please hold Amy there a bit longer, Matron I believe you have the requisite instruments to hand?"

Instruments! Amy has a momentary surge of panic. Happily, there's no cause for alarm, she's soon sexually excited beyond her wildest dreams. While Maria hugs her tightly the doctor spanks her proffered nether cheeks with a wooden ruler. Meanwhile, Matron slowly works a vibrator deep inside Amy's honeypot, stimulating waves of carnal desire. Next Maria's enforced French kiss mutes her instinctive protest as Matron inserts a butt plug into Amy's virgin back passage.

This double penetration prompts the most powerful climax Amy has ever experienced. After which events became blurred. Moaning with disappointment as the sex toys are pulled out, Amy, using language more suited to a market stallholder than a nurse, makes it explicitly clear that she urgently needs the doctor's cock in her cunt. A request, in an interesting interpretation of medical ethics, he rapidly obliges, shafting the young nurse doggy style with considerable energy and force.

At the same time, Amy dreamily witnesses a role reversal, Maria roughly spreads Matron's legs, exposing her gaping slit. Head between the women's thighs, she puts her practised tongue to work, circling Matron's protuberant clitoris then fucking her with a double-ended dildo. The last image Amy recalls before coming yet again is Maria sucking upon Matron's impressively large boobs, their hips a blur of frantic undulation. At which point all three women simultaneously reach orgasm. Has, Amy woozily wonders, the experiment been successful?

Behind a two-way mirror, a famous film director shoots a movie intended for invitation-only viewing among his Hollywood cronies. He reckons Amy could enjoy a lucrative adult film career should she ever tire of nursing, but right now the director intends to join the fun. Those three gorgeous females tangled together in what remains of their nurses' uniforms look as if they've life in them yet and his temporary bout of white powder-induced impotence is apparently cured. What a wonderful clinic!

12