Veronica in Victory and Defeat

Story Info
Her attitude required a comeuppance.
1.1k words
3.72
98.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kscarpa
kscarpa
94 Followers

Veronica stood before me in her apartment. It was Friday night. We'd been dating for six months, and Friday nights were always a date night. We'd had dinner and a couple glasses of wine before coming back to her place. She was in a bitchy mood, as she had been all week. Ever since that encounter with Sylvie, her best friend, who lived two flights up. It was hubris, really.

The three of us had been at Sylvie and Stan's beach house the previous weekend. Stan was away for two weeks on business, which is too bad as he would've been interested in what transpired. Sylvie and Veronica were both in bikinis around the pool, and being scantily clad seemed to bring out the element of rivalry that's always been there, however subtly, in their friendship. Anyway, Veronica was caustic and insulting, as she can be, and after a while Sylvie gave her a slight push and said, "Let's settle this with a wrestle."

That was a mistake on Sylvie's part. Veronica's more athletic and just stronger. Moreover, my girlfriend had a particular idea of what victory in a wrestling match should entail. As she gained control over Sylvie, she pulled her friend over to a beach chair, lay her across her lap, and spanked her. "You can tap if you want me to stop," Veronica said cheerfully as she smacked Sylvie's ass. After about a dozen more spanks, Sylvie tapped Veronica's arm, and my girlfriend let her friend up.

I wanted to say something like "Sylvie should now stand in the corner," but I decided not to. A scene like that could wait for some other time, when Stan was around, and maybe both girls would be in corners, I mused to myself.

Veronica had always had some interest in dominance and submission. We'd agreed on a safeword, and played a few games now and then. Spanking, bondage, tickling. I'd usually been the one in charge, but not always. It had always been in private, though. Veronica spanking Sylvie's bikini-clad butt in front of me was something unprecedented.

And also rather embarrassing for Sylvie, of course, though she spent the rest of the weekend trying not to escalate the rivalry further. Veronica, though, was buoyed by her victory, and had a smug quality which carried over into the following week and into her attitude toward me. On Wednesday night, we were on the phone, and she made some sarcastic comments, about Sylvie, Stan and me, that all three of us were all submissives at heart.

That irritated me a bit. "I'll show you who's submissive on Friday night," I grumbled.

"We'll see," Veronica said mockingly, and hung up.

Well, Veronica stayed in her obnoxious mood through Friday night dinner, though she looked great in a little purple dress I hadn't seen before. I was wondering if she wanted me to come in as we came to her apartment, and said "Do you want some time alone?"

"Get the fuck in here," she snapped, and pulled me by the collar into her apartment.

A moment later, she stood in the living room next to an armchair she'd bought recently. She looked at me with a glare.

"What's the matter?" I asked gently.

"What's the matter," she said, "is that you're as much of a wimp as I said you were. Next time I spank Sylvie's ass, I'm going to have you get the belt right next to her."

I raised my eyebrows quizzically. "You really think so?" I said.

"From everything I've seen," she snapped. "If you were a real man, you wouldn't be just standing there right now."

Her eyes darted to the chair. "Hell, you'd be tying me to this chair, if you only had the balls."

If I only had the balls. That was a clear invitation. In fact, she'd once suggested those words should be taken as a challenge to do something to gain the upper hand.

I stepped toward Vernoica and grabbed the hem of her purple dress, pulling it up. She made some effort to fend me off, but didn't seem to be trying very hard, and I had little difficulty getting the dress up over her head.

Then as she stood there glowering at me in her pantyhose, I stepped over to her closet and grabbed four scarves that I knew were in a bin on the shelf. I walked back towards her.

"Oh," she said, eyeing the scarves.

I spun her around and pushed her into a kneeling position on the armchair. The chair was perfect for what I had in mind. It had armrests that connected to a frame, with corners one could loop something around, such as a scarf.

I tied her with her knees on the chair and her ass in the air. Her arms were bound to the chair's frame on top. She put up only token resistance, tugging each limb away before I'd pull it back and secure the limb in place.

I pulled down Veronica's pantyhose and detected a whiff of her excitement. I stroked her pussy for a brief moment.

Then I pulled my hand back and smacked her white ass.

"Bastard," she said.

I stood there for a moment.

"Wimp," she added.

With that I smacked her ass again. Then again and again, giving her white cheeks a nice pink glow.

I stopped after a dozen or so spanks and walked over to the back of the chair. She looked up at me, an avid expression on her face.

"I want to suck your cock," she said.

"You will soon enough," I replied, looking down at her.

As I didn't unzip my pants, she started trying to reach my zipper with her bound hands. She couldn't reach, and I chuckled at her helplessness.

"There's someone else you need to be punished by first," I said.

She looked up at me silently, thinking.

"Sylvie," she said.

"You ready for me to call her?" I asked.

Veronica's already-flushed face got redder at the thought of it. She cast her eyes down and looked like she was about to shake her head. Then she looked back up at me.

"Yes," she said. Then with growing enthusiasm: "Yes, yes."

I whipped out my cell phone and called Sylvie.

"Get down here now," I said. "And wear that bikini you had on Sunday. Veronica's tied up and ready for some payback."

Sylvie took only about two minutes to show up, wearing the bikini under a bathrobe.

Soon enough, I was getting my blowjob from Veronica while Sylvie whipped her best friend's ass with my belt. My girlfriend relished every minute of it, worshipping her boyfriend and her best friend alike. She stayed in this submissive mode for the rest of the night even after we'd untied her, serving Sylvie and me wine and cheese, and following all orders to the letter.

kscarpa
kscarpa
94 Followers