All Comments on 'Private Island Ch. 03'

by crimson56

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So predictable.

It has gone exactly where most readers thought it was going to go or wanted it to go. You could at least of made it a bit different. Let me guess in the morning they both end up in hot tub in a group swap while being filmed. but it's okay they still love each other. Are they ever going to tell the family what they have been doing? Perhaps when or if they get home they should get the slides out and let their parents see what they did on holiday? As before stupid people do stupid things and this couple like most swingers are stupid people. But hey all the swingers on this site will love this story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
I so want to see Debbie get gang bang

Debbie's husband should have to watch her get gang fucked for the whole day while he just watches her. All he can do is jack off . That's what I think would be hot.Thanks ....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fucked Up.

Not very realistic, I didn't find it erotic, most sane couples would have been on a plane home, but it's your fantasy so go ahead and fuck them up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Never mind the limp dicked assholes who

knock your story. It's a good story and you are a good writer. Keep adding chapters it's a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You must be a limped dick person.

After all you have no name. And you agree with what they are doing so that makes you either a cuck or a wimp or a swinger or perhaps all three. And yes it is a rubbish story been done before much better than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Folks chill out its fantasy

Yes we've read similar, yes we all know where's its going, but its a fantasy, an escape. If you don't like it you don't read it, simple.

Keep the story going, its written well and I for one am enjoying it.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This Is A Fantasy

The ugly-mouthed moralists should go to another site or go out and play in traffic. This is fantasy. I am enjoying it but hope that there will be some interesting plot twists and more erotic descriptions. Now just having the guy jack off while his wife gets gang-banged is not fair to the character. Author, let him have his dick in a nice feminine warm place. Let's see how imaginative the author is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fun read

Of course it is similar to others. I especially like the limp dick, cuck and swingers mixed onto one category. Too bad you don't know what you are missing. Guarantee swingers are not "limp dicks"or cucks, but if you've never tried it, then go ahead and knock it. Your like a lot of other idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You would want to be a cuck,wimp,swinger?

Your as sick as the writer of this story. I hav eno wish to see my wife fuck someone else and have it recorded and used to blackmail us later on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Encourage your wife to think about other men while you're fucking her

Yep, that sounds like a smart idea. Good things are certain to come from it, don't you think?

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Them cucks tire easy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous