All Comments on 'Private Lessons Ch. 04'

by SmuttySamoanMD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Genuinely amazing writing, very impressive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep it up!

AlexstrazaAlexstrazaalmost 3 years ago

May i make a request? Id really like to see Lacey start to overcome Amirah. And eventually fucking the headmistress. Personally im very much into soft nonconsent - relectance/ coercion.

And i like to see those in authority abuse their position, and also get abused get taken down a peg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some of the best writing I see on these boards, which sometimes struggle with basic grammar.

Things that I appreciate:

The characters have some depth to them, and change over time.

Pacing is good. The sexy stuff is set-up, instead of just diving right in.

There's an element on conflict, which drives the plot forward.

I can't come up with any criticisms. Keep up the good work.

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

Wow this sucks.. first she made her her cumslut and now she’ll dunp her for a new character, shani? Who is more physically fit? How would Lacy feel..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttySamoanMD@SmuttySamoanMD
Writing stories where the whims of my interest carry me. I've not been active for a while but I have not been idle! Have a banger of a story coming out soon and obviously some more private lesson shorts. Will probably try to work on more short form stories after this one for a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES