Private Lessons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey leaned down and licked Amirah on her lips. Unlike the previous ones, this one was quick, more of a flick of the tongue, before moving her head back and smiling. An obvious invitation for Amirah to join in on the impromptu grooming session. Amirah hesitated too long, instead using the time to continue to look at her in shock. What have I created?

Lacey's face went back to pouting after noticing the lack of action on Amirah's part. She gave her another lick, equally as quick but this time much more forceful. Then a third. Amirah was still lost in her thoughts.

What did get her attention was when Lacey stopped moving on her lap, hovering above her with half of Amirah inside. An inspection of the pouty face and crossed arms revealed an obvious message. If she wanted Lacey to continue, she would have to play along.

That sparked something inside Amirah. Some kind of deep indignation. Lacey was her plaything, not the other way around. To demonstrate that point she reached out and grabbed Lacey's waist before slamming it down, hilting herself in the girl. That broke her annoyed look momentarily and she let out a moan from the unexpected pleasure.

But then the look came back with a vengeance. Instead of heeding the non-verbal command and continuing, she instead lowered her hips completely and dropped her full weight onto Amirah's lap. Amirah tried to drive her point home with another thrust, attempting to lift Lacey and slam her back down but no dice. Despite the differences in stature, Lacey was still a full-grown woman and Amirah was tired from hard fucking.

They sat like that for a few seconds, Amirah feeling Lacey's walls rhythmically pulse around her cock and Lacey's cock press up against her stomach before she gave in.

Tentatively she leaned in close to Lacey's face, ready to move if she went in for a surprise kiss. If it was going to come, it would be now. Instead Lacey offered no resistance when she got close enough to extend her tongue and lick Lacey's cheek before pulling back.

Lacey's expression turned to one of glee instantly. She gave Amriah a few pumps of her hips before stopping and giving her another inviting lick and smile. Then Amirah fully understood the game. They would have to keep going back and forth if she wanted Lacey to continue. If she wanted Lacey to reward her with pleasure. Another bout of spite built up in her. I am the one who does the rewarding here, girl. Not you. Unfortunately for her she currently lacked the strength to back up her claim. And so she swallowed her pride and licked Lacey again.

That is how the next couple of minutes proceeded the two of them licking each other while Lacey moved for the both of them. Amirah learned that each lick earned her only a few movements from Lacey. So in order to have a constant pace she would have to lick Lacey a second after she herself was licked. This led to both of their faces being close to one another, one licking the other within a heartbeat of the last lick. At this point both of them didn't bother putting their tongues back in their mouth unless it was to rewet them. Despite her initial anger, Amirah was getting quite into this game.

Time slowed for Amirah when one of Lacey's licks didn't touch her face or neck but instead her tongue. Her taste buds exploded with a flavor they remembered fondly and craved. The flavor of Lacey. She didn't think about what she was doing as she licked Lacey's tongue back, hearing Lacey let out a pleased noise. And so for the next minute that was what they did, licking each other's tongues with increasing frequency until she couldn't tell when one lick ended and another one started.

Lacey almost got her. Later, Amirah would look back on this moment with pride for her student. It took a lot to outsmart her.

Everything was planned perfectly. Amirah would have been tricked completely had Lacey not had an unconscious tell. Their mouths were almost an inch away from one another, their tongues play-fighting between their faces as they looked into each other's eyes. The happiness in Lacey's eyes took on a barely perceptible difference. They shifted to the happiness of someone who had won a game instead of someone playing it. That of a hunter that had successfully captured its prey. That microsecond of change brought Amirah to her senses as she saw Lacey prepare to spring the trap.

Lacey slammed her hips down again and stopped. Amirah noticed just how close their mouths were to each other and it clicked. At the same time, Amirah threw her head to the side while Lacey pushed hers forward. As they passed each other Amirah reached her arms up, one of them cradling Lacey's head beside her own and the other wrapping around her lower back, keeping their bodies pressed up against one another. More than likely Lacey could have easily pulled them apart and tried again but she accepted her defeat.

There was a momentary pause in the fucking as they both held each other, panting into the other's ear. Lacey was the first to speak while Amirah came down from the adrenaline rush of almost being caught.

"Hah... Almost got you, Headmistress." She sounded defeated yet determined.

"Almost isn't good enough, Miss Cambell." Amirah had a genuine fear of the girl now. This surpassed all expectations she had. She might very well catch me one of these days. And she knew that if they ever did kiss again, there would be no going back.

"I'll get you eventually." Amirah realized she was right. She would eventually slip up. And it was a slip up that neither of them could afford, no matter how much they both wanted it.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Lacey's movements. This time she was grinding against Amirah hard and fast, trying to get both of them off. The danger of what just happened left her especially sensitive as her nerves were on fire, and she could feel herself getting ready to pump another load into the already full girl when they both heard a knock on the door.

"Just a second!"

2 minutes later

"Come in."

Amirah had lucked out once again. Because she found it hot to fuck a student in their uniform, both her and Lacey were still mostly dressed. Without anywhere to go she shoved Lacey under her desk while she cleaned up her own disheveled clothes and wiped the saliva off her face. She then pushed in her chair, apologizing under her breath for the tight fit.

In walked Shani Almasi, another star student and a fellow Egyptian. Shani was a big girl in the literal sense of the word, standing equal in flats with Amirah in her heels. And though they had similar statures, both of them having wide hips and a large chest, their body types were less similar. Amirah was slim and at the very best she could be called "toned," though she achieved this form with a balanced diet with little physical activity. Shani was captain of the university's volleyball team and a regular sub for any other sport that was short handed. Where Amirah would have some softness or dare she say "flab," Shani was firm. And on a personal note, Amirah absolutely adored her emerald green eyes, the way the contrasted her shoulder length black locks.

Besides her physical excellence, Shani was also highly intelligent, only ever being bested by Lacey in academics. A lot of the faculty hoped that she would eventually surpass Lacey at least once. People love a good underdog story. It was also very obvious to everyone that she held some form of animosity towards the brit for always doing better, though with how politely Lacey acted it was hard to tell if she ever got the message.

The only downside to her was that she was definitely lacking in the tact of being a proper lady. Often she had to be reminded to tuck in her shirt or to use proper language. Her mannerisms were mostly boyish. Not that she didn't try, they all recognized at least the attempts, but in reading her file Amirah knew that she came from a household with eight brothers and old habits die hard. If they didn't she wouldn't have a job.

All in all Amirah had a great appreciation for Shani. She was a peak physical specimen and an intelligent woman, a true show of Egyptian potential. Interactions with her filled her with a sense of nationalism she hadn't felt since she was a young girl.

But in her current circumstance the only feeling she felt upon seeing Shani was lust. She had been seconds from orgasm and her cock ached under the desk for release. She couldn't help giving the girl's body a once over as she approached the desk.

"Good afternoon Professor Mubarak, I hope you are well today." The unusual etiquette did not get past Amirah.

Wow she really is trying hard. I wonder what for. "Good afternoon Miss Almasi. What can I do for you?" She felt Lacey start to shuffle under the desk but then used her leg to pin the girl down, lest she make noise and they be discovered. I'm sorry Lacey but please bear with it.

"I wanted to... Are you feeling well? Your face is flushed and you seem to be sweating. Should I go call the medical staff?"

"Thank you for your concern, but I'm fine. Just a hot flash. Something you have to look forward to as you get older." Amirah offered a smile as the reality caused Shani to shuffle uncomfortably.

"Ok. I wanted to ask you if you had any free time to spare." Oh? Due to her current predicament she couldn't help but consider the comment as sexual. She raised her gaze as she caught her eyes lingering on Shani's comparable chest. She felt Lacey start to struggle a bit harder under the desk. She decided it would probably be better for both of them if she allowed her to get comfortable and released her from her leg.

"I might. Why are you asking?"

"I wanted to ask you personally if you could tutor me in some subjects."

More shuffling for Lacey. She's going to hear you! "Why me specifically? I'm sure your professors or fellow students would be happy to help. Why not ask Miss Cambell? I'm sure you two working together would only produce the best results."

At the questions and suggestion Amirah was surprised when Shani physically got a bit bashful. It was normally cute but right now it made her want to eat her up. For such a strong woman in both body and will, she is surprisingly cute when she gets like this. "That's the problem. I wanted to beat Lacey in the upcoming exam period and so asking her to study would be a bit..."

"I understand. But still, why me?" Shani got even cuter and averted her gaze.

"Because we're both from Egypt. I... respect you a lot and I think that you are a very good role model for girls everywhere, especially from the homeland." Now it was Amirah's turn to blush. It wasn't often that people came right out and said it. All she ever wanted was to be a positive role model for young women and it felt good to have one of her students voice their appreciation.

The touching moment was interrupted when Amirah felt the shuffling stop and a tongue flick the tip of her dick. She couldn't fully suppress the noise she let out but she was able to disguise it as an embarrassed cough as she reached a hand down and palmed Lacey's head, attempting to push her away.

"Ahem... well, thank you for the praise Miss Almasi. I think you should be proud of yourself as well, a fine Egyptian woman you are. As for the tutoring, I might have some free time coming up soon. I'll get in touch if I do." Stop it Lacey! Amirah's facial control came in handy as she felt her hand slapped away and a warm mouth engulf her cock.

Shani's attitude picked up and she smiled warmly at Amirah. "Great. Thank you professor!" She turned to exit the room and took several steps. Immediately Amirah reached both hands down to grab Lacey's head but by then it was too late. Watching the sway of Shani's skirt as her hips moved. She eye-trailed her legs and stopped on her ass, shapely even under the skirt. She felt herself unload down Lacey's throat as her brain contemplated the wonders beneath the skirt. As the orgasm was still going Shani stopped and looked down by the door, noticing the discarded bag. She turned back towards Amirah.

"Isn't this Lacey's bag?"

It was hard to pretend to be fine whilst in the middle of cloud nine but she managed. Barely. "Oh!... Yes she must have left it here last time she came to pester me. I'm sure she'll come pick it up eventually." The girl in question only sucked harder.

"Ok. Have a good day professor!" And she excitedly left, closing the door behind her.

Amirah let out a sigh as her orgasm finally tapered off. She muttered under her breath. "You too Miss Almasi."

Now onto the problem at hand. Amirah pushed her chair back from the desk, withdrawing herself from Lacey's mouth. Lacey herself crawled out on all fours after her.

"Lacey, that crossed the line! We could have actually been caught. What were you thinking!?" She reached down and grabbed Lacey's face, holding her cheeks in her palms. Then she saw the look on said face and realized that she probably wasn't thinking. Rationally at least.

Lacey's face was one of pure lust, and when her face got grabbed she immediately turned it slightly to take one of Amirah's thumbs into her mouth. She began suckling on it softly while looking up at Amirah with hungry eyes.

The choice had been made for her. She had been heavily considering ending their sessions after the first kiss but couldn't quite bring herself to do it.. The near miss earlier only elevated that feeling. But looking into Lacey's eyes she realized that she couldn't try to have the best of both worlds anymore. Lacey wouldn't stop. And even worse, part of her didn't want her to stop. Some part of her looked into her face and wanted to say the two words that Lacey wanted to hear. She wanted to pet her head and praise her for doing such a good job. That part of her was growing stronger by the day. Before it got too strong, she knew she had to end it.

This cannot continue.

Author's note: Hey guys, thanks for reading this far and I hope you liked what you've read. I'm always looking to improve so if you have any suggestions on things I could do better or even just comments things I've done well, feel free to post them here or send one of those private ones.

12