Private Performances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of us cleaned up. We just sat on the cushions talking. It was very erotic seeing our three dicks wet with the girls' juices and seeing cum oozing out of the girls' cunts. We all sat with our legs spread so that everyone could see everyone else.

Sharon looked around and said, "I really enjoy, being well fucked and fully exposed. The more public the better. Megan, I know that you and Paula and Harry are into public exposure. So's Anna. I think that's a large part of why she and I are such good friends. I suppose you all know about my shy boyfriend, worried about his political career."

Peter just shrugged.

Megan said, "Yes, we enjoy it, but I wasn't really into being seen when I was your age. It's something I've come to enjoy a bit later in life."

I noticed that I hadn't seen Paula or Simon for several hours. "Where did Paula and Simon go?" I asked. No one knew.

Sharon, our de facto leader, said, "I suppose we ought to clean off before we get back in the pool. That shower is really small." Sharon laughed. "Let's pair off. Conrad, you go with Megan. Peter, you shower with Anna. I'll shower with Harry."

I don't know what the other couples did, although Megan was smiling when she and Conrad stepped out of the shower. Sharon and I took a long time. I slowly washed and massaged her tits. We played with each other's assholes. Sharon washed my dick with long, slow strokes that got me hard. I washed between her legs and fingered her a bit. Before we left the shower, Sharon whispered, "You and I are going to fuck one day."

When we were all clean and dry, Sharon announced to the group, "Fucking right next to each other was really nice. The next time anyone wants to fuck, let the rest of us know. We can all do it together again. Is that ok with everyone?" It was.

We spent the afternoon swimming, in the sauna, and in the jacuzzi. Around 5:00, we all fucked again. Everyone had just come when Inga appeared for the first time since the morning. She looked around and said, "Ok, I can see that you guys are enjoying yourselves. The kitchen staff is off tonight. Mom and Dad are going to get pizza. Everyone ok with pepperoni and mushroom?"

When Inga turned to leave the pool area, I noticed that her skinny ass was bright red. I glanced at Conrad. Conrad softly said, "Inga and her parents have an interesting relationship."

The pizza was good, but Paula and Simon didn't show up for dinner. Inga's parents had undressed and joined us for pizza. I noticed that Ute Walter's ass was also red. I glanced at Conrad who just smiled.

As we finished dinner, Sharon said, "Megan, Anna, Peter, Conrad, Harry, and I have discovered that we all enjoy fucking right next to each other. Ute, Iens, do you have a room that we can share tonight?"

Iens said, "Certainly, the third-floor suite. The bed is big enough for six." That problem was solved. After dinner, Inga followed her parents back to their living quarters.

About 7:00 p.m., we noticed that it was snowing again. Anna said, "Hey, let's go out naked in the snow!" It sounded like a good idea so the five of us followed her outside. It was invigorating, for about 15 seconds. We were all back in the warmth of the pool area quickly.

Anna came up to me and whispered in a hurt voice, "I didn't see Simon's car. I know where he parked yesterday and it's not there now. Do you think that he and Paula left?" I didn't know what to think and hoped that Anna was mistaken. A moment later, Anna was her upbeat self again. "You know," she said, "we have to fuck at least three more times. How about now?"

"Sure," I said.

Anna announced to the group, "Harry and I are going to fuck again."

Megan said, "Do you mind if the rest of us just watch?"

"I'd love it," Anna replied. Anna and I started kissing and playing with each other. Anna took my hand and led me to a table beside the cooler holding the beer. "Fuck me from behind," she said. She turned and bent over the table. I looked at her charming ass, asshole, and pussy for a moment before I stepped close behind her and slid myself in.

Fucking Anna from behind was nice, but nothing like our earlier fucks. She couldn't use any of her athleticism that made fucking her so intense for me. Still, it was hot having Megan, Sharon, Peter, and Conrad watch.

I finally came. I kept going until Anna gave a small yelp. I pulled out. She straightened, turned, and kissed me. "I really did come," she said, "but no more like that. It's better when you're between my legs." I agreed.

We all went up to the third-floor suite early, and together. Anna lay on her back in the center of the bed. Megan lay to her right and Sharon to her left. I got onto the bed from the foot, crawled up and mounted Anna. Peter got on top of Megan and Conrad mounted Sharon.

Anna had gotten a second wind. This session was as intense as our first about 10 hours ago. We'd both learned about each other. We kept each other going a lot longer. I was so engrossed in Anna that I had no idea what the other couples in the room were doing.

Anna clamped her thighs hard around me. I didn't think I was close yet, but Anna's sounds, the look on her face, and what she did with her body got me there quickly. I didn't think I had much left, but I shot in her hard and long as she gave a scream that made the morning's seem soft.

After a few moments, Sharon said, "Damn girl. You're loud when you come." Everyone laughed.

I slept that night between Anna and Megan. Just before she went to sleep, Megan took my dick in her hand, kissed me, and said, "I still love you Harry."

Sometime around 3:00 a.m., Anna woke me up. She took my hand and we crawled off the bed. She led me to the suite's door, grabbing a keycard as we went. In the hall, Anna said, "We still need to do number six."

Anna led me to the lobby. There was a thick carpet on the floor inside the clear glass doors that led to the driveway. Anna started fondling me and, when I got semi-hard, she knelt and took me in her mouth. She was good and got me very hard quickly. I told her that she was good with her mouth.

"I get a lot of practice with Simon," Anna said. "A blow job is his favorite. Now, lie down. I'm a cowgirl."

Anna rode me for a long time. At one point, headlights flashed through the glass door. Whoever it was must have gotten a good view of us, but they didn't stop. It took longer because we were both fatigued, but Anna finally came, screaming "Six! Yes!" Not surprisingly, everyone was awake, and not too happy with us, when we returned to the room.

The next morning, we all dressed for the first time since Friday afternoon. We thanked the Walters for their incredible hospitality. We still hadn't seen Paula and Simon. Dressed, we were able to check the parking lot thoroughly and confirmed that Simon's car was gone. So was Paula's purse and, most important to her, her smartphone. Apparently, Paula and Simon had left sometime on Saturday.

Anna had come to the inn with Simon. I learned that Anna and Sharon shared an apartment when Sharon offered that she and Peter would take Anna home. "But," Anna said, "you're not going home. You're going to Peter's."

"It isn't that far out of our way," Sharon replied.

"Where is your apartment?" Megan asked. Sharon gave us a location just over a mile from Megan's townhouse. "Anna can ride with us," Megan said. "That isn't far from us at all." That seemed to satisfy everyone.

The drive home took a little over an hour. Anna, Megan, and I talked. Megan and I both were coming to like Anna a lot. Finally, Megan said, "Anna, you don't seem all that upset that Simon left you at the inn."

"I'm not surprised by it," Anna replied. "Simon's graduating in spring and is already accepted to grad school in Boston in the fall while I've still got another year here. So, the relationship already had a terminal date anyway. Don't get me wrong, Simon can be a lot of fun and he has some real positive qualities. But he's very, very bright and thinks that means he should be the decisionmaker about everything. He does what he thinks is right and thinks that being right excuses him from responsibility for consequences to others. He wants lead and wants me to follow and I'm just not that way."

We dropped Anna at her apartment and went home. I was surprised and disappointed that we didn't hear anything from Paula that day. As always, Megan seemed to take it in stride.

My Modern History of Central Europe class met the next morning. It was a cold February day. Anna was there, sitting in the front row. Students usually dressed down to go to class. Anna didn't that day. Anna wore a tight sweater and a long skirt that looked like suede. The skirt had big buttons in front. When Anna first sat down, she had the skirt buttoned so that it fell away from her legs revealing a bit of thigh above her knees. I started my lecture and, as always, tried to make eye contact with every student in the class. If nothing else, I wanted to see if they were all awake.

I guess I'd been talking for about ten minutes when I looked back at Anna. She had undone more buttons and most of her thighs were exposed. Damn, she looked sexy and very beautiful. I walked around the front of the hall as I talked. I answered a few questions. I was standing on the left side of the hall when I saw Anna's hand go up. I walked back to the center so that I face her as I discussed the question.

What I had not seen from the side of the hall was that Anna had unbuttoned her skirt completely. The two sides of the skirt had fallen away from her body. Anna wore nothing underneath and had her legs spread sufficiently so that, as I looked at her, I was looking at a very beautiful exposed pussy. When I looked at her face, Anna was smiling and looking me straight in the eyes.

Anna had asked a very good question. Distracted as I was, I stumbled through my response which gave her the opening to ask a couple of tough follow-up questions. I think that I handled those better although what I was seeing was in the forefront of my mind. After several minutes, Anna said, "Thank you Professor Stone" and let me move on.

When the class ended, Anna had rebuttoned her skirt so that she was only showing about half of her thighs. She stood back while I spoke to a couple of other students. She came up to me when they left.

Anna was smiling broadly as she said, "I'm sorry about the skirt. I just couldn't resist."

"Well," I said, "it was distracting but you are a very beautiful woman."

"Thank you," Anna said. "I'll behave for the rest of the semester."

"Don't behave too much," I replied.

"Deal," Anna said. She turned and walked out of the hall with an exaggerated swing to her hips.

Paula came to the townhouse that night. "I'm very sorry," she said. "I behaved very badly over the weekend. I, uh, well, I'm moving in with Simon." She let that sit for a moment before she explained. "I know that 'love at first sight' sounds like BS, but that is essentially what I did with you guys and it happened again with Simon. I was very down and insecure when Mike dumped me to take the road show gig. You guys were great. You took me in, loved me and nurtured me. You've taught me so much."

Paula paused, took a deep breath, and continued. "The two of you already had a relationship that I came into late. It wasn't anything you did, but I've felt like the extra person. What I need right now is only a two-person relationship. Please understand that I love you both, very much. But I need to do this."

"What about Anna?" Megan asked.

"I don't think that Anna was that invested in Simon," Paula responded. "She's too assertive and independent for him. Simon wants someone he can lead. I'm willing to be in that role. Anna isn't. And, from what I could see last weekend, Anna is very attracted to Harry." Megan glanced at me. I feigned innocence.

After a silence, Megan said, "Paula, it is your life. You must do what you think is best for you. Harry and I would never try to stop you. I hope your relationship with Simon works well for you. Know that you're always welcome here and, if there is anything at all we can do for you, we'd love to do it. Just ask."

Paula did not look happy. She softly said, "Simon and I will come by Saturday to pick up my stuff."

When Paula left, Megan said, "I really love her. I hope Simon works well for her."

"I love her too," I said. "I hoped that she'd stay with us for the long-term, but I'm not surprised that she isn't. She's very young."

"I'm not surprised either," Megan said. "Just a bit sad."

That Tuesday was a dreary day with a mix of snow, rain, and sleet. I was more than happy to finish that day, get home, strip, and cuddle with Megan under a blanket. We were surprised when Megan's doorbell rang at about 7:30 that evening. Megan and I were always nude at home. Whether we dressed to answer the door depended upon who was there. I peered through the small spyglass in Megan's front door. "It's Anna Marks," I told Megan.

Megan got up from under the blanket and joined me at the door. I opened it to let Anna in. Anna was wearing rubber boots and a long, hooded winter coat. She stood on Megan's mat while the water and ice dripped from her. Anna pushed back the hood of her coat. "Nice outfits," she said with a smile. Megan and I nodded thanks. "Have you talked to Paula?" Anna asked.

Nodding, Megan said, "She came over for a short while last night."

"Then you know that I'm without a boyfriend now," Anna said. She unzipped her coat and took it off. Anna was naked under her coat. "Can I hang with you guys?" she asked.