Private Practice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’ve wanted to see your tits for so long, I can’t believe it’s actually happening,” he said. “I’m gonna feel them, and you’re gonna let me.”

“Yes, sir,” she growled. Then, “You’d better let me get dressed, Mark, or I’m gonna—”

“Oh, I almost forgot.” He grinned and bent down to retrieve her thong, then stuffed it into her open mouth. “That stays in. I’ve had enough of your mouth… for now.” She widened her eyes at him and grunted protests through the gag, but he ignored her, enjoying the feel of her breasts finally in his hands. He rolled and pinched her nipples, loving the squeaks she made as he had his way with her. Dipping his head, he drew one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked until she moaned, then bit down gently. Her naked hips swayed toward him, seemingly against her will.

“Not yet,” he said. “You still have a lesson to learn, Kelly, and some penance to make. Bend over the table and don’t move from that position until I tell you to.”

“Yes, sir,” he heard her say, her words muffled behind the thong gag. This was even better than he’d imagined. His eyes strayed to the black glass of the two-way mirror and he looked away. Better just to ignore it. Or pretend it was only big-titted Nurse Tabitha back there, watching and taking notes. Mark nodded. Yeah, he could work with that.

Kelly turned and bent herself over the exam table, which was lower than normal, the perfect height to drop her upper body a bit below her hips, putting her round, beautiful ass on display as she held onto the far side of the table to brace herself. Her long, golden braid lay along the column of her spine, reaching almost to the cleft of her behind. She held her legs pressed tightly together, as if that would protect her from him. The bitch still thinks she’s in control, he thought. Mark’s lips parted as he panted in anticipation and fury.

“Spread your legs,” he ordered, hearing another muffled, “Yes, sir.”

She inched her ankles apart, a small movement.

“Spread 'em wide, you withholding bitch. Put your asshole and pussy on display. Now.”

She mumbled an affirmative and spread her legs as ordered, sliding her ankles so far apart she had to clutch the far side of the exam table to keep her balance. Her cheeks parted, revealing the tight bud of her ass and the glistening lips of her pussy. He’d never seen anything so gorgeous.

“You’re wet,” he whispered.

A flurry of muffled protests erupted from behind the gag. He reached around to pull the thong from her mouth, taking the opportunity to press his rock hard erection against the cleft of her ass. She gasped, grinding herself into the table to get away from him, but never altering the spread-eagled position he’d put her in.

“Get your fucking dick off me, you asshole!”

He laughed, he couldn’t help it, then pressed himself more tightly to her body. “Or what? If I don’t, what are you going to do about it?”

“I’ll…” She lay there, breathing heavily. “I’ll go to the pol—I’ll tell—I’ll…” Suddenly, she clutched at her head and would’ve fallen if Mark hadn’t held her upright. After a few moments, she lowered her hand to regain her grip on the table and said in a furious voice, “I’ll do what you say, you scumbag, because I have no choice.”

Once he was sure she could maintain the position on her own, Mark lifted himself off of her. He was pleased to see she adjusted her feet to distribute her weight evenly and resumed her original position without him having to ask or order. Kelly’s ass and pussy were still on full display.

“Good girl,” he said. “I see you understand now. That’s good, but we still need to deal with the issue of your selfishness and bad attitude. I’m afraid punishment is in order.”

“Punishment?” she said, her voice quavering. “What do you mean? Why would you want to hurt me?”

“Because you’ve hurt me! Over and over, for years!”

“I’m—I’m sorry, Mark,” she said fast. “If I’ve ever hurt your feelings or taken you for granted, I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. Let’s forget this and start over. I’ll do better.”
She craned her head back to look at him, unable to lift her body off the table without his permission. “Please,” she said in a wheedling voice. “I promise I’ll treat you better. Like a real friend.”

His lips curled and he twisted her braid around his hand, forcing her head back down, pressing her cheek onto the table. “Friend? I’m not your friend. I’m the man who’s going to show you who’s boss.”

She drummed her fists against the table. “Fuck you, Mark! You’re not my boss!”

Thwack! Mark slapped the globe of her ass with his open palm as hard as he could, still gripping her braid. She shrieked and writhed, then shouted, “You bastard! Oh, you bast—”

Again, he spanked her, and again, alternating cheeks, grinning at the red marks that rose on her pale skin. Sometimes he missed her ass and grazed her pussy, drawing even more strangled cries from her throat. But despite her screams and protests, she never left position, never drew her legs in or threw her hands back to protect herself. And she wasn’t crying. He wanted her to cry. Only then would he know they were making progress.

His bare hand wasn’t enough to teach her what she needed to learn. He remembered his uncle saying the exam table held what he needed. Fun stuff.

He pulled open drawers and felt goosebumps prickle his skin. There were whips and floggers, blindfolds, ankle and wrist cuffs, chains, gags, and nipple clamps. Another drawer held condoms, lube, and an assortment of butt plugs, dildos, and vibrators.

“Holy shit,” he whispered and dropped his hand to stroke his erection.

“What?” Kelly snapped, her voice high with panic. “What are you doing? What are you looking for?” Her ass was red and blotchy, her legs shook, but her voice still held that infuriating note of demand. Oh, how he hated it.

“You have a choice to make, Kelly,” he said, stroking himself as much as he dared. “For your punishment. I can either whip you with a flogger—I think thirty strokes would knock some of that defiance out of you. Or you can submit to a butt plug, then suck me off.”

He’d never used a butt plug on a girl before and was excited to try it. It was also one of the most humiliating things he could think to do to the uptight Kelly, who he was certain had never used one before.

She snorted, then laughed, and finally fell silent. “Are you serious?”

“Deadly serious. It’s your choice, but I think either would put you in your place and help you become the woman you need to be.”

“The woman I need to be? Are you fucking—”

Mark snatched the flogger from the drawer, drew his arm back, and brought it down across her exposed ass with all his might. She squealed and wiggled in such a tantalizing way he almost dropped his pants and took her right there, lesson be damned.

“Butt plug!” she shouted. “Butt plug and oral. Fuck you!”

He laughed. “Good choice. I’m going to sit down, and you’re going to put yourself over my lap.”

“Yes, sir.” She pulled her legs together and dragged herself up off the table, shaking, her mascara streaked on her cheeks. So there were tears, after all, he thought. From anger and pain, though, not repentance.

Mark chose a butt plug from the drawer—one in the middle of the row arranged by size—and a small bottle of lube, then settled himself on the exam table and motioned for her to climb up. She stumbled forward, glaring daggers at him, and awkwardly climbed onto the table. Mark guided her down and watched as she settled herself across his lap, her belly firmly planted against his hard on. He patted her on one fiery red ass cheek and laughed when she flinched.

“Yeah, you’re too much of a wimp for the flogger, and I’d rather not ruin this perfect ass. You made a smart choice, Kelly. Good girl.”

She grunted and took a deep breath, blushing yet again. “Just get on with it.”

Mark’s face heated with anger and he almost decided to flog her after all, but then he realized what was happening. She was humiliated and scared, so she’d decided to hide behind her anger. So be it, he thought. This is gonna be fun.

He opened the bottle of lube and squirted a liberal amount onto Kelly’s behind. She panted and twitched as the cold liquid hit her abused skin. Then he lowered his hand to her ass and stroked each red cheek, savoring her sounds of pain, and finally laid the tip of his index finger against the tight bud of her ass. He inserted his finger into her asshole, then began swirling it around. She stiffened beneath him, her breathing quickening, whether in pain or pleasure, he wasn’t sure.

“Do you like it?” he asked. “Be honest.”

“Yes, sir. I hate that you’re doing it, but it feels good,” she said.

“Well, that won’t do. This is supposed to be punishment.” He withdrew his finger and grabbed the butt plug, covered it with lube, and pressed it against her asshole.

She stiffened and tried to wriggle away. “No, that’s too big, Mark. Stop.”

“No,” he said. “Stay still.”

“Yes, sir,” she moaned.

He put pressure on the plug, felt resistance. “It’s going in,” he said. “You have no choice in the matter because you’ve been a bitch and this is your punishment. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.” Her voice was strained with anger, her body taut with it.

He pressed harder and began to make progress. Her asshole stretched, stretched around the plug as she groaned, and finally it slipped completely in, disappearing but for the bright pink jewel at the end.

He patted her butt, then reached around to play with her tits, squeezing and stroking.“What do you have to say, Kelly?” he asked in a soft voice.

She cleared her throat and wriggled a bit in his lap, pressing tantalizingly into his erection. “I’ve learned my lesson. You’re important and a good man, and I was a fool to treat you the way I have. I’m sorry, Mark. Let’s leave right now, and you can take me on a date.”

Mark froze, suppressing the urge to throw her out of his lap. “Oh, how I wish I could believe any of that, Kelly.”

“I did what you wanted!” she protested. “I let you put a butt plug up my ass! That’s enough, Mark! Please!”

He slapped the plug, drawing a scream. “Go kneel on the floor with your mouth wide open.”

“Yes, sir.” She went up on all fours and climbed down from the table, the jewel nestled in her ass glinting as she turned, then knelt at his feet, the same obstinate, infuriating expression on her face that he’d seen a hundred times before.

“Open wide,” he said.

“Yes, sir.”

Her pink lips parted, the fury in her eyes the only indication she was doing something she didn’t want to do. Her tits jiggled with her indignant breathing, her skin flushing despite the cool of the exam room. Mark loosened his belt and dropped his pants, then his underwear, freeing his cock. He had a nice cock by any measure, he thought—six inches, with decent girth. She would be lucky to have it.

“Open wider,” he commanded. “Show me how much you want to welcome this cock into your mouth.”

“Yeth, hir,” she mumbled as she spread her lips as far as she could, her eyes wild and flitting around for some sign of rescue.

He gazed at the beautiful sight of her submitting to him on her knees and realized something was missing.

“Oh, I know just what you need.”

He returned to the exam table and drew out a pair of nipples clamps, then went to Kelly and smiled. “Keep that mouth open. Good girl.” He tweaked first her right nipple, then her left, smiling as she shifted in discomfort or pleasure. Then he opened the clips one by one and fastened them to her nipples. She groaned in pain and flinched, but she kept her mouth open. A thin line of drool escaped and dribbled down her chin.

“Messy, messy,” he chuckled, then stood and placed the tip of his dick on her wet tongue. “This is all you, Kelly.”

She wrinkled her nose in disgust, then poked her tongue out to lick the head of his penis.

“No. You can hate every minute of it, but give me the best blow job you’ve ever given anyone.”

“Yeth, hir.” She took his cock in hand and wrapped her lips around the tip, swirling her tongue over his frenulum, then bobbed her head forward to take more. He felt her wet mouth engulf his cock and he closed his eyes, sighing in pleasure.

“Good girl, Kelly. You’re even better at this than I expected. That mouth was made to suck cock.”

She responded by sucking him harder and deeper, stroking his balls and the base of his shaft with her hands. Mark’s eyes widened. He’d been ready to go for what felt like hours, and her mouth felt like heaven. I can’t hold out much longer. His eyes shot open and he looked at her, her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked the hard length of him, her hand pumping furiously. Only her angry, humiliated eyes told the whole story, that his work was far from done. She hadn’t learned her lesson yet. But she would.

“When I come,” he gasped, “you’re going to swallow every fucking drop.”

She moaned her required answer around his shaft as she took him even deeper, gagging as he reached the back of her throat, her nose almost touching his balls.

“Oh, fuck. Oh, Kelly. Take it all.”

He came, shooting his load straight down her throat, holding her head to keep her in place as he pumped every last drop into her mouth. She struggled and tried to move back, gagging as she received his seed, and he laughed at her and tweaked her nipple clamps, relishing her discomfort and humiliation.

“You’re mine now,” he panted. “You’re mine.”

Once he was completely spent, he allowed her to move back. His limp cock slipped from her mouth, and he sighed in satisfaction. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and began to get up, but he stopped her.

“No, stay down there where you belong while I figure out what to do with you next.”

Tears welled in Kelly’s eyes and spilled down her cheeks. “Yes, sir.”

More to come…

12