Private Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay... " Kelly's head felt like it weighed a thousand pounds as she lifted it, only to find herself an inch from the mean nurse's round ass. A lacy white g-string covered her asshole. Kelly reached up and moved it to the side. The tiny bud of the nurse's asshole was hairless and almost cute, like a button. Kelly smothered a giggle, not wanting to anger her, and pressed her mouth to the tight bud, flicking her tongue out as if kissing her boyfriend, just as Tabitha had instructed. It tasted fine, like skin, not disgusting as she'd always expected.

Nurse Tabitha moaned and ground her ass back into Kelly's lips. One hand dropped to her pussy and she dipped two fingers into its growing wetness, then circled them over her clit in time to Kelly's tongue. "Oh yeah, get in there, you little slut."

The technician and janitor stroked their growing erections through their pants, the janitor wondering if he'd be allowed to come on the new patient's big tits, as the doctor sometimes allowed. He couldn't take his dick out without permission, though. He'd done that once and though he couldn't remember exactly what happened to him, he knew it hadn't been good.

"Mmmf slllrrrm." Kelly made slurping noises as she tongue-kissed the nurse's behind. In spire of herself, she began to get into it, feeling a growing tingle between her legs. It was the training video, rearranging her thoughts and boundaries and weakening her will. She groaned in frustration. There was nothing for her to rub against to get herself off. It was torture.

"Oh, I'm gonna come!" Nurse Tabitha moaned. "Stick your tongue in my asshole, you little slut, and keep it there till I tell you to take it out." Kelly did as she was told, and Tabitha climaxed, driving her ass back onto the obedient patient's stiff tongue.

"Keep it in there," Tabitha panted, as the aftershocks of her orgasm wracked her body.

Kelly did her best to hold her tongue in the nurse's asshole, in spite of all her twitching and shaking. She felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Excellent work, Ms. Porter," Dr. Michaels said. "Come with me now." Kelly climbed unsteadily to her feet and went to the doctor's side.

Doctor Michaels turned back to the audience in the hallway. "Nurse Klein, see to the janitor as you see fit," he ordered. "Nurse Tabitha, relieve Technician Randall."

Nurse Klein immediately dropped to her knees as the janitor drew out his cock. She wrapped her lips around his shaft and began to suck, gazing up at him as she did her duty. Randall's face lit up and he pulled his throbbing cock from his trousers, watching Nurse Tabitha with hungry anticipation.

"What? No!" Still on all fours, Nurse Tabitha slapped her hand on the ground. "You said I wouldn't have to do that today."

"You have taken an oath to heal the sick, Nurse," the doctor said sternly," and you will abide by that oath as long as you work for me. Technician Randall has a painful bulge and you must relieve it!"

"Fine," Tabtiha snapped, sulking, her red lips curled into a pout. She got to her feet. "What do I have to do?"

"Hmm." Distracted, the doctor made another note on Kelly's chart. "You like to titty fuck, right Randall?"

The technician's eyes went round with excitement. "Yes, sir!"

"Nurse Tabitha, let him fuck your tits and come on them."

"Can I come on her face, doctor?" Randall asked, watching the indignant nurse.

"No, don't get greedy," Michaels said. "I need her for another assignment later. Tits or nothing."

Randall's head bobbed up and down. "That's fine, doctor, just fine."

Doctor Michaels headed for an exam room, Kelly trailing behind.

The tech walked to Nurse Tabitha. "Unbutton your top and lie down."

She groaned. "Can't I stay on my knees?"

Randall stroked his cock, loving the look of frustrated anger in her flashing blue eyes, knowing she'd do as he said. It was doctor's orders, after all. "No, lie down."

Tabitha stamped her foot. "Oh, fine!" She unbuttoned her uniform top, exposing big, round tits encased in the work-issue see through white bra all the nurses wore. Her nipples were still at attention from her Kelly-assisted orgasm.

Randall reached out and squeezed one. She squawked and slapped his hand away.

"Do I need to tell Doc?" Randall warned. "I'm the patient here, and you have to treat me. I need to feel your pretty tits a bit if I'm gonna get off."

"Fine," she grumbled. "Feel away, you dick."

He grinned and planted both hands on her tits, squeezing and pinching to his heart's content. She pretended not to like it, but all the nurses liked the attention, even bitchy Nurse Tabitha. When she moaned, he released her tits and gently nudged her down to the floor. Once she was lying flat, Randall squatted down over Tabitha, facing her feet.

"Wait!" she cried. "Turn around, you jerk. I don't want your ass in my face."

Randall stood back up and looked down at the nurse lying at his feet. "But Doc Michaels told you to eat my ass while I fuck your tits. Don't you remember?"

"What? No!" Tabitha's pretty brow crinkled with concern. "Did he? I can't... remember."

"Of course he did," Randall said. "He told you to tongue punch my asshole while I slide my cock between your tits. We can call him back in here..."

"No!" Tabitha cried, fear and shame filing her. The doctor would be so mad. He hated when she disobeyed orders. He'd punish her. "I'll do whatever. Come back down here."

Randall smiled. "You're sure?"

"Yes! Come on!"

He squatted down over her again, careful not to accidentally crush her. He was a big guy and she was a little thing. He settled his ass over her face, then spat on her tits a few times, greasing up the highway for his hog. Before smushing her big breasts together, he took the opportunity to tweak her nips some more, pulling and pinching until she bucked beneath him and cried out.

"Hey, shhh," he said. "We don't need the doc coming back out. You wouldn't want him to know you forgot your orders, right?"

"No! Sorry, I'll be quiet. Do your thing."

He spent another few seconds abusing her nipples then settled between the warm, firm cushion of her fun bags. He knew he'd have to be quick. If the doc came out and saw what he was up to, he'd get angry. The doc was scary when he was angry.

"Okay, now," Randall said. "You're gonna eat my ass while I fuck your tits, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, I got it," Nurse Tabitha grumbled. "Get going. I've got things to do."

"You should be nicer," Randall said and began sliding his cock between her saliva-smeared tits. He moaned as her mouth and lips found his asshole, her tongue sliding over all those glorious nerve endings.

As Tabitha did her best to penetrate Randall's asshole with her tongue on his backstroke, she felt the frustration of the day wash away. A voice spoke up in her mind. "Good nurses always put their patient's needs first. The key to the cure is submission. Good women always put a man's needs first. Submit and heal." The words repeated themselves in an endless loop through her head as his cock slid between her tits. Rough fingers squeezed the flesh of her mounds around his meaty dick. As he plunged his ass backward she got her tongue almost all the way into his asshole. He groaned in pleasure and she felt the euphoria that always came over her when healing her patients. This was her job, and she was good at it.

"Eat it, you big-titted slut," Randall whispered. He rubbed her nipples with his thumbs as he squeezed her tits around his cock. She squirmed beneath him, but her tongue never missed a stroke. "Oh god! I'm gonna come!"

He pushed backward hard, forcing her tongue into his hairy asshole, and came in thick, forceful ropes all over Tabitha's chest. When she tried to pull her mouth away, he reached back, holding her against him. "Stay!" he cried. She struggled weakly, her nose and mouth pressed against his ass, before submitting again and wiggling her tongue in his ass.

Finally, when the last stream of cum had landed on her tits, Randall got up off the nurse. "Thanks," he muttered as she sat up.

"Are you feeling better, sir?" Tabitha asked in a blandly professional voice, her makeup a smeared mess, her tits glistening with the evidence of her patient's cure. Per her training, she left her tits out and didn't clean up the cum. The doctor would want to see her, to get her firsthand review of the patient's session for his medical notes. He didn't like the female staff to clean up until he could snap a picture for the file.

"Yeah, thanks. My, uh, bulge is all cured." Randall hurriedly gathered his clothes and fled into one of the exam rooms to dress. The guilt after his sessions with the nurses and patients sometimes made him lightheaded with regret. She loves it, though. That nurse was all pissy and mean until she ate my ass and let me fuck her tits. Now look at her. Happy as a clam. I did her a favor.

To be continued...


12