Private Time with My Private Tutor Ch. 02

Story Info
What new experiences will Joey and Jared have?
2.2k words
4.82
11.6k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever heard of wild animals that had to be put down after having their first taste of human meat? Someone once explained to me that the reasoning behind that was that they would develop an appetite for human flesh and start hunting us down as prey.

I felt the same way after having my first taste.

Ok no, I wasn't exactly prowling the streets at night for man meat. I just never thought I would have such a ravenous appetite for a sticky gray liquid that came out of someone else. Jared's was like salted caramel, with just the right balance of sweet and salty.

Ever since my parents started volunteering at the church on Wednesdays, we used our tutoring sessions to fool around instead of doing math.

I guess you could say it was tutoring of a different kind - just not what my parents thought they were paying Jared for. We made excellent progress though. By the time we got to our fifth session, my technique had improved dramatically. Jared was a wonderful teacher - he was patient and understanding, but also firm and direct. He told me exactly what he liked, how fast to go, when to slow down, when to increase suction, how to use my tongue, and when to pay attention to his balls.

During our last session for example, he decided to show just how hands on he was. I was on my knees working on his magnificent dick while he sat and watched me intently.

"Yes Joey, that's the way," he said softly, "now use your tongue in a circular motion."

"Like this?" I said and flicked my tongue around the head of his penis.

"No, the underside."

I did as I was told, but somehow it wasn't working. I wasn't getting the same reaction as before.

"Am I doing it wrong?" I asked.

"Sort of," he gave a warm smile, "but it's ok. Here, let me show you."

Jared lifted me up by my shoulders, placed me on his chair, and knelt down. He reached for my dick with his right hand and began demonstrating the intricate technique.

"Oh my god," I groaned, feeling his warm wet tongue engulf my shaft.

Damn, he was good.

I tried to take mental notes at the same time so I could replicate his technique, but Jared was making it very difficult to concentrate. In fact, it didn't take long before I came.

"Good, huh?" Jared chuckled as he licked the last dribble of cum off the tip of my dick.

"I gotta learn how to do that."

In our short time together, I also found out that Jared was a health and fitness fanatic who worked out multiple times per day and was extremely picky about what he ate. That wasn't surprising, of course. After all, he didn't become a beach blonde sex god by sitting on his ass all day eating cheese nips.

It didn't take long for him to take an interest in my health and fitness as well. I didn't mind, it was like having a free personal trainer. I'd been wanting to get fit and Jared made it easy. He invited me to go running with him and taught me how to prepare healthy meals. He even bought me an all natural fiber supplement called psyllium husk to help with digestion.

I wasn't sure what our relationship was at this point. Was this considered dating? Was he my boyfriend? Or were we just fooling around? I had no idea. It'd been over a month and we barely talked about anything other than food, fitness, blowjobs and math. We hadn't even kissed. Was it normal to have had your first blow job but not your first kiss?

I tried not to let it bother me. Jared was sweet and caring, and it was the first time in my life where I felt like I could truly be myself. With him, I didn't have to repress or hide anything. Maybe it was better not to complicate things.

One Sunday morning, Jared arrived at my door at 7am sharp for a quick run. He was wearing a black tank top with blue shorts, and his golden hair was perfectly coiffed. He looked like he'd just shot a perfume ad. I swear I got hard just looking at his arms, which were bulging with lean muscle and covered with a sprinkle of light-colored fuzz. I would have gone down on him there and then if that damn Mrs. Avasarala from across the street wasn't in her yard watering her plants.

It was a blisteringly hot day, and after several miles around the neighborhood, we arrived back at my place drenched in sweat. I did a quick check to make sure my parents had left for the day.

"Come on, let's go shower," Jared said.

We got undressed and made our way to my bathroom. At this point, Jared was giving off the most intoxicating scent of sweat and musk that drove me insane. How could someone smell this good after a three mile run? I almost didn't want him to shower - I just wanted to run my tongue all over his body.

Once we got into the shower and the hot water started running, Jared placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. He was always gentle with me, but in that moment I could tell he wanted me to know just how strong he was.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" he said softly.

I stared deep into his eyes. They were so intensely blue, like the vast ocean on a warm summer's day. I felt like I had been transported to the beach, staring into the horizon as the waves crashed onto the shore and caressed my body.

"You're not so bad yourself," I whispered back.

This was the moment. I could feel it with every ounce of my being.

My entire body quivered as Jared brushed his lips lightly against mine. He then gave me a gentle nuzzle with his nose before pressing his lips to mine. I never thought a kiss could be more intense than an orgasm, but I felt like I had been struck with a bolt of lightning. His touch was firm yet delicate, and his breath smelled like fresh peppermint.

I reciprocated in the only way I knew, feeling slightly awkward at first but gradually easing into it. We ran our hands all over each other as the warm water trickled down our bodies. In that moment, nothing else mattered but Jared.

After what felt like a millennium, Jared released me and reached for a bar of vanilla-scented soap. He rubbed his hands together and lathered up before running his soapy hands all over my chest and abs. I followed suit, making sure to feel every curve and indentation of his lean torso.

Jared's hands gravitated lower and lower until they reached my buttocks. I noticed that he spent a lot more time in that area than the rest of my body. He even gave me a mischievous little pinch.

I then felt his fingers slide in between my cheeks.

"May I?" he grinned.

"Umm, sure," I said, not fully understanding what he meant.

I found out a few seconds later. I wasn't sure why he felt the need to clean that area in particular, but it did make me tingle all over. (I never thought I would enjoy having anything in that region.) I was slightly confused by this fascination with my posterior, but I shrugged it off.

By the time we were done showering, I was so turned on that I wanted him right there and then in the bathroom. However, Jared insisted that we head back to my bedroom.

Before I knew it, we were both lying on the bed with Jared on top of me, his hard chest pressed firmly against mine. He slid his hands into my hair and showered me with kisses. Was this what heaven felt like?

Gradually, Jared made his way down my neck, toward my chest, then to my abs. To my surprise, he kept going lower and skipped my dick altogether. Instead, he held onto my feet, and lifted my legs up in the air.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I said, feeling startled.

"Trust me," he smiled.

"O-ok," I stammered.

He then pushed my legs further back and lifted me up until I was in the plow position with my butt in the air. Were we about to do yoga?

Definitely not. Once he made sure I was steady, Jared went straight for my taint, running his tongue up and down that sensitive spot and causing waves of pleasure to course through my body.

"Oh Jared..." I moaned.

Then, without warning, he went even lower. My eyes widened as his tongue softly grazed an area I never thought a tongue should go. But I kept quiet and let him continue.

Once I got over the initial shock, it actually started to feel good. In fact, the more Jared kept on going, the less self-conscious I became and the more amazing it felt. What was going on?

"Oh yes...yes," I groaned, "keep going. Don't stop."

He looked up at me and grinned.

"Say please."

"Please Jared, please..." I begged.

"Good boy."

I'd never seen someone treat a butthole with such care before - and with such enthusiasm and vigor. Jared was slurping on it like it was a delicious piece of candy, and it caused spasms of extreme pleasure to ripple through my body. He was clearly turned on by this as well, jerking himself off with one hand and propping me up with the other.

Several minutes later, he stopped and gave me a playful look. His blue eyes twinkled as he began rubbing the area with his left index finger.

"Tell me if it gets too much for you, ok? It's your first time, so it will hurt a little, but you have to relax. I just want you to feel good."

I understood what he was about to do and nodded, feeling slightly nervous. However, I trusted him with all my heart.

Jared wet his index finger with his mouth before making his move. I winced slightly as he went in. He was right - it did hurt, but not as much as I was expecting.

"How're you feeling?" Jared asked.

"I'm ok."

"You sure?"

"It's... a little painful."

"Ok hold on, let me get something that will help."

Jared laid me back down, hopped off the bed, and picked up his running shorts from the floor. He reached into one of its pockets and pulled out a small white sachet.

"Umm... is that a packet of mayonnaise?" I said, feeling bewildered.

"Yeah, I'm gonna make a salad to calm you down. Do you have potatoes downstairs?"

"Huh?"

Jared burst out laughing.

"Sometimes I forget how little you know. Did you really think I was about to pour a packet of mayo into your butt?"

"I dunno," I shrugged, "I thought maybe that was what you were into."

"It's lube, my dear."

"Lube?"

"You know, lubricant."

"Oh, right. Is it... safe to put it in there?"

"Of course. Don't worry, it's water based."

Once we got back to our original positions, Jared poured some of the lube onto his left hand and slathered the rest of it on my hole. He then gave a quick rub to warm it up before going back in. He was right - this time, it did feel much better. Why didn't he just do this before? It still hurt slightly, but this time, the pleasure far outweighed the pain.

"Better?" he asked.

"Much."

He began jerking me off with his free hand. I didn't realize I'd gotten soft, but it didn't take long for blood to flood back to my dick. At the same time, he thrust his finger back and forth, hitting all the right spots and causing wave-like sensations to fill my entire body. I'd never seen my dick reach full mast so quickly before. This combination of jerking and fingering was like a combustion engine that caused the pleasure to magnify ten-fold.

"Oh god, oh god," I gasped.

Then, without warning, Jared thrust his finger even deeper inside. It was like he had struck gold and dug up nuggets of pleasure.

"Fuck!"

I came harder than before. Jets of creamy white liquid erupted out from my dick like Mount Vesuvius at Pompeii and splattered all over my face.

But my dick was not done yet. Jared's technique was so good that it decided to award him with an encore and unleashed a second, more intense wave of cum that drenched my sheets and pillows.

I wasn't sure if I passed out or not, but my vision gradually came to focus and I looked up to see Jared grinning like he had just won the lottery.

"Damn, that was fucking hot. I didn't think you would enjoy it that much."

I was breathing so hard that I couldn't even respond. All I could do was give him a thumbs up. He pulled his fingers out and knelt in front of me until his dick was directly in front of my face. I'd never seen him this hard before.

I looked up at his handsome face and opened my mouth wide. It only took a few seconds before he came and I lapped it all up like an after dinner treat.

Jared collapsed next to me and interlocked his fingers with mine as we bathed in the afterglow.

"If you thought that was good," he said, "wait till you see what comes next."