All Comments on 'Priya Ch. 01'

by Amaraine

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
craigoolcraigoolalmost 4 years ago
I love the post modern BDSM style

So very transactional, negotiated, with consent. It makes the story about a woman needing to be used much more realistic. I'm glad this is also Priya Ch 01 and that we have more Priya stories to look forward to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

From the consent to the care he wishes he could show to a small thing like using lube and condoms, YES PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re: Craigool - It’s BDSM of course it requires consent

Nice story, absolutely love that it was as advertised, being a genuine BDSM story.

There are far too many crappy rape stories trying to slither into the BDSM category instead of where they really belong in Non Con. Does it need the qualifier that CNC is BDSM?

I suppose there’s enough wiggle room within the suspension of disbelief re aftercare or an explanation of the possibility of sub drop, to imagine that it was covered in the weeks of discussion beforehand?

Re: comment by Craigool got to admit your comment had be bemused “postmodern BDSM?” For it to be considered as BDSM it has to have consent and as this scene isn’t within an actual relationship then of course it needs to discussed beforehand.

Thanks for sharing, I’m looking forward to reading more

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmaraine@Amaraine
I've been writing for quite a while, and have published more than a few books, but I'm enjoying writing just for fun here. I also write on Amazon as Lexi Bond.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Priya Series Info