Priyamani: The Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was the tallest woman in our village, and, hence, her shapely figure was a sight for sore eyes. She was on the fairer side--not as much as the North Indian people, but you could see that she was fair with a tanned complexion. Mani hid her bust from the prying eyes of men, but I noticed she wasn't as careful in front of the Zamindar. He may have seen her bust partly covered by her saree frequently and perhaps had seen her large nipples making an impression against the thin cloth of the blouse as well.

Around our 1st anniversary, Mani started dressing in her Iyengar style saree, once a week, especially on Sunday evening. In that nice dress, she looked like a sophisticated woman.

He was gaining mileage with her. I knew he could have taken her at that moment, but it was just not a matter of taking her, but savoring her for the next decade. He couldn't do it with his old tactics, and this time I knew he was keen on having a long-term affair with her. As strange as it sounds, I somehow wanted it to happen. Not for the fringe benefits of such a relationship with him, but I felt he could give a lot of physical pleasure to my wife. She deserved it.

Last month he had put forward his proposal. He grabbed me on some pretext and offered his imported liquor. He had helped me get out of prison only a month ago after I got into a tussle with someone from the village.

"Yadurappa, I am smitten by your wife Priyamani and have been yearning for her company for a long time now," he said. I peered at the door to see if anyone overheard us.

"Don't worry, we are alone," he said.

"Swami," I said. "We are all indebted to you. But we are lesser people and not worthy of such relationships with you."

"Yadurappa, do you dare to refuse my request?" raised his voice.

"No Swami. I told her to visit your house soon after our marriage, but she steadfastly refused. She is strong headed and not easily influenced. I am glad that she doesn't mind your visits now."

"Hmm..."

"I heard she is a Brahmin."

"A chaste Iyengar Brahmin Swami. She has learned to cook meat now but still doesn't eat it."

"You have been married for almost 2 years now. Why don't you have any children yet?"

"I don't know Swami. Every night I slept with her. Maybe because of my age."

"Yadurappa, I am taking her as my mistress," he commanded.

It was surreal. The most powerful man in our village wants to take my wife as his mistress. He had no mistress in our village or our area, although he had tasted a lot of married women. He could have opted to sleep with her a few times and then forget about her, but giving her the status of mistress meant she was special. Still, a mistress would be a single woman and never married, so that was an interesting twist. He must have realized that she would not leave me to become his mistress. So, he would have to share her with me; perhaps that was the only way.

"She's yours, Swami," I said confidently. "But you will have to woo her, romance her, and then you can enjoy her ripe, youthful body."

"Does she ask for sex?"

"No Swami; never. But she seldom refuses," I replied.

"Do you think she would agree?"

"I don't know, Swami, but you are a powerful man, and she respects you. Handle it with tact and she shall be yours."

"Does she ever talk about me?"

"No Swami. You are such a tall, well built, and powerful man. She will approve of you."

"Help my case, Yadurappa," he commanded.

"Yes Swami."

Thus began our tacit understanding. It was common for powerful men to take advantage of lower caste women. I couldn't refuse such a powerful man courting my wife, but even if I could, perhaps I wouldn't have refused him. He was a tall and heavily built man, perhaps the tallest man in our village at 6'3". He weighed perhaps 220 lbs. versus Mani's 130 lbs. He was dark, but I saw how she glanced at him. She didn't think I noticed, but she was attracted to him. After learning about her past, I felt it was possible. Since we didn't have any elderly people in our family, it was easy for us to engage in these sorts of affairs. Soon after that, he started visiting our house by sending me to the marketplace on some pretext or another.

That evening, Mani was in a great mood. She handed me a soap and towel as soon as I entered. There was a mischievous smile on her face. I realized Mani offered me soap and a towel invariably when Swami visited us. She was falling for him, after all.

Dinner was almost ready. Our little one was already in bed by the time we finished dinner. We chatted about mundane things, and after our little one was fast asleep, she led me to our shed to show me a surprise. There in the corner, away from our cows, was Swami's prized breeding bull.

"Why is he here?"

"What do you think?" she asked excitedly. She approached him calmly, boldly entered the pen, and patted his rump. Running her hand carefully against his back, she rested her head on his back and looked at me. It was a breeding bull, and everyone was very careful around it, but Mani seemed to be comfortable with it. It was a marvelous specimen of masculinity. It was a pure white bull that was built for only one purpose--breeding cows. She then boldly walked towards his head, carefully weighing his reaction, and ran her hand over his forehead. She lifted his head and took it in her arms, kissing his forehead.

"So?" she asked, returning to me.

"You are such a charmer," I said, grabbing and kissing her. She kissed me back. My hand crept to her breast. She melted in my arms and kissed me passionately.

"It's for the little one," she said, pointing to our youngest virgin cow.

"She will be ready soon, so Swami lent us his prized bull."

"Isn't she too young? We could have waited a few months."

She smiled.

"And wouldn't this be too much of a bull for such a young cow? We could have used our own bull."

We had a bull that had matured a year ago, but it was a rather ordinary one. And there was no match for the superior genes of Swami's bull, which was primarily meant for breeding.

"Oh that one?" She asked, pointing to our bull. Her tone was rather dismissive, but she quickly corrected it by adding, "He has been trying his luck for the past several months now."

"Let's see," she said, and massaged the bull. There was a special energy in her moves as she took care of his prized bull.

"He urged us to take good care of him."

I watched as she rubbed his body with the grass. There was no fear in her as she handled the bull as if it was her own baby. She hauled a bucket of water and, after pouring some for it to drink, she took the rest and knelt by his quarters and started cleaning his sheath. I didn't expect her to do something of that sort. Touching his sheath with no fear. The bull was comfortable and let her clean his sheath. She then stood and used a soft cloth to wipe his balls. That was definitely something only a brave heart would try, but she had no qualms, and the bull was indifferent. It was an erotic scene, as she cleaned his anus as well. Everyone took care of their cattle, but she was taking care of his prized breeding bull, and that thought somehow made me excited.

She asked me to take our young cow out to the backyard, and she led the bull out behind me. We had a fairly large yard that was fenced in with barbed wire, and leaving the cow alone with the bull seemed like the best strategy; let things happen naturally. As the two animals freely roamed in the yard, I monitored them. Mani picked up a mat and a blanket from inside and joined me. I watched the bull make his move immediately as he sniffed the cow. Mani pulled me down onto the mat and turned off the lantern. She pulled my face and latched onto my lips. Her hand crept into my shorts and fondled my semi-erect penis. The bull attempted to mount the cow. The scene mesmerized us. The cow evaded him and continued to walk playfully around the yard.

"Are you excited?" she whispered. She slipped her hand into my lap and sneaked it into my shorts. My penis was already inflated from watching the scene in front of me. She fondled it as she watched the bull's flaring nostrils, getting excited by the scent. The cow was in heat, and it seemed Zamindar had read it correctly.

Mani was sexually excited as she clung to me and slowly kissed my cheeks. She pulled my face towards her and ran her tongue over my lips. After a minute, she kissed me and started sucking on my tongue. Her breath was so fresh and her hands so delicate. The bull made another attempt to mount, but once again, our cow thwarted its attempt.

"It will take all night," I pleaded.

She smiled. "What's the hurry?"

"Are you surprised to find Swamis' prized bull in our house?"

I turned to her and pulled her pallu (part of the saree that covers a woman's breasts) down and fondled her breasts. She seethed as I twiddled her nipple between my fingers. There were a few more futile attempts by the bull, and it seemed as if the cow needed more time, so he took a breather. Mani laid down and invited me to kiss her. She was in another world--inebriated with lust, kissing me, sucking on my tongue and offering hers to suck. We may have kissed for 15 minutes when we saw the cow make a move toward and sniff his sheath.

I sat up to watch the spectacle, and she joined me. She kissed me on the cheek and whispered into my ears as the bull mounted the cow, "Swami's bull is mounting your cow."

She was slow and deliberate, laying emphasis on "your" word in it.

It was a mesmerizing sight as he finally mounted and covered her. Mani's hand reached for my penis and started massaging it.

"So, rare," exclaimed Mani.

"She knows what's needed of her," I said, talking about the cow.

"Strange, isn't it? Zamindar's bull comes to our house to impregnate our cows," she said.

As the bull dismounted, I turned my attention to her and tugged on her saree folds tucked in. I caressed her navel and pushed my hand into her saree. My finger reached for her clit. She shivered as my finger rubbed it. I kissed her cheek and whispered, "What's stranger is that the Zamindar himself visits us hoping to deliver his bull services," I quipped.

She gripped my hand and dug her nails in. I pushed my finger into her sloppy pussy and twiddled her clit with my thumb. She offered her lips to kiss, and I voraciously chewed on her lips. Pulling out my hand, I offered it for her to lick. She eagerly sucked my finger into her mouth.

She again laid back and pulled me on top of her. My penis slid in effortlessly. For a moment, I felt as if he was already with her. She pushed her pelvis against me as I started stroking her. There was an animalistic passion to our mating. We were both immensely worked up, and within 5 minutes, we both reached a frenetic climax. As we caught our breath, I whispered, "After cleaning his genitals, take his penis in your mouth. Suck on his large testicles and tongue his anus."

Mani looked away, blushing at my crude suggestion.

"You find him attractive. Don't you?" I asked. My shriveled penis was still inside her sloppy pussy.

She wiped her mouth and pushed me away. She tidied her clothes and approached her cow to check on her. Our cow was fine, and then Mani turned her attention to Swamis' prized bull, and, showering her love, she finally headed back. Our little one was fast asleep. Mani quietly slept next to him while I took my usual cot. I was twisting and turning in bed for half-hour when I couldn't sleep, I called out to her, "Mani, are you asleep?"

She mumbled, "Go to sleep. It's enough adventure for one night."

"I can't."

She didn't respond, and after about 10 minutes, she walked to the cot and slept next to me. She reached for my semi-erect penis and fondled it. She nibbled on my earlobe and said, "You want the Zamindar to breed your wife, ha?"

It wasn't the first time we spoke about him. Mani never hid it from me. He was visiting her behind my back. The funny thing was, he would ask me for a favor and, after I agreed to it, he would drop in so that he could swing by my house. Neither would he hide it from Mani--he specifically reminded her during each visit that he sent me to the marketplace to get a few things. She quickly realized what he was trying to do.

As I thought about what transpired that night, Mani caressed my body.

"Do you want me to do those dirty things to him?"

"Yes, Mani. He is our Swami," I quipped. "He deserves your special love and care."

"Even if you don't get what he gets?"

"Especially then," I said as I planted my lips on hers.

"Why? Because he is our Swami?" She asked.

"That's just one reason he may enjoy your charms," I replied. "I feel good when I see his eyes filled with envy whenever he sees you. Knowing what you can offer him, he will definitely feel jealous of me. He may not know that you are treating him more kindly, but I would."

"You are my Swami," she quipped, and rested her head back on my chest.

"And he is ours. He has shown a lot of restraint--very unusual for him. He would have taken you in the first 3 months itself; in your case, in the first week itself."

"I suppose he is a powerful man and you wish to be in his good books."

"Even if you were half as beautiful, he would have taken you in the first month itself, without your consent. Learning how responsive you are during sex, he would have visited often. It would have been the same story as in your past."

"We are low class people to fend off such powerful figures," I added.

She was quiet for a while. She fiddled with my penis for a little while and then looked at me with her loving eyes.

"Sexually, did you enjoy your previous marriage?"

I caught her off guard with that question. She seemed nervous and, after a moment of hesitation, she said, "Very much. I led a debauched but sexually satisfying life."

"Can you tell me more?"

She thought about it and said, "You are very considerate and won't judge me. So, there is no harm in sharing."

And then she shared gory details about her sex life.

The moment she entered their household, the elderly's lewd eyes were on her constantly. The husband was disturbed that he had been forced into the marriage, but the elders were supportive. They lived in a tiny 2-bedroom house, and it was apparent to the elders that the couple hadn't consummated their marriage. Her husband quarreled with her several times. The following weekend, the father made his move. The door was never closed--one clue that they weren't planning on having any sex. He laid next to her and fondled her body. Mani was a heavy sleeper and realized nothing until he worked her up. Despite her resistance, he mounted her and penetrated her in a flash. She silently enjoyed his fucking, which lasted only a few minutes.

Her husband was drunk and didn't even move. She went outside to clean herself, and on her return, her father-in-law's elder brother caught her and kissed her. That was the first time she kissed someone. He was much stronger and more persistent, and she didn't dare put up a fight. She realized he was much larger than her as he pushed her back against the wall, mauled her breasts, and kissed her on the mouth and cheeks. His large palms could fully cover her breasts. She let him lead her quietly back into the house. Her father-in-law was in another bedroom, so he led her back to the same bed where she was sleeping with her husband. She felt puny in front of him as he squeezed next to her and fondled her whole body, slobbering over her mouth. Despite her apprehensions, she parted her lips for him and tasted the alcohol on his breath. He kept on kissing her and she was fully worked up and helped him get erect as well. He finally mounted her and stroked her for a good 15 minutes before ejaculating inside her.

Similar repeats happened that night. Her father-in-law was still working, but his elder brother was retired, so he was the one who pursued her and got to enjoy her the most. He was 60 years old but had tremendous energy and fucked her at least twice every day. Her father-in-law had lots of energy, and he fucked her at least once every night. With her husband, the frequency was perhaps five times a week. She had the most sex in the first 6 months of her marriage and until about the 8th month of her pregnancy. For the first few months, she had sex three to four times every single day.

Once again, my sexual anxiety was at its peak, and I was already fingering her. By the time she finished her story, she was on the verge of her climax. I encouraged her to straddle my face--something that we had never done--saying, "I need to savor this pussy that has entertained so many men already."

Sliding a little lower on the bed, I pulled her down onto my mouth. I lapped up her soaking pussy, and I eagerly drank the mixture of my semen and her juices. Five minutes later, she shuddered at the intense climax. Sliding backwards, she pushed my penis into her slippery vagina and rode me--again for the first time--for another 5 minutes. We finally separated that night and dozed off to sleep.

The next morning, when I woke up, Mani was already ready and busy in the kitchen preparing breakfast for us. Our boy just woke up and went about his morning duties. I hugged her from behind and planted a soft kiss on her neck.

"Your cow seems to approve of Swami's bull," she said. "He mounted her three times last night."

"Should we see if our bull has a chance?" I asked.

She smiled. "It's better to let Swami's bull's seed impregnate her. Don't you think so?"

"Didn't you see how she was struggling under his weight. It must have been the most intense experience of her life," she whispered.

"Are you also waiting for Swami's seed?" I said, rubbing her naked belly. Mani froze for an instant and looked at me. Her eyes brimmed with lust. Her luscious lips parted, let out a deep exhale. I didn't wait and latched onto her lips and kissed her passionately. She slobbered over my mouth. We got disturbed by our boy, and I left to freshen up. That morning, as she bid us good bye, she spoke with her pretty eyes, conveying her sexual hunger. I dropped our son off at school and headed back to my work.

On the field, as I did my work, my mind constantly drifted to this recent development in our lives. Mani never judged me, but I wondered if it was common for men to crave seeing their wives sleep with other men. In my fantasies, it was always a virile, powerful man taking my wife; it was never just another man. During my first marriage, which lasted a few years, I had a similar desire, but Swami took no interest in her. She was an ordinary, low-class woman, but Mani was beautiful, fair-skinned, and a Brahmin woman. He would be attracted to her, but even she was drawn to him.

She dropped lunch at the normal time and handed it with a mischievous smile. The Zamindar was heading out of the town, so even if Mani had decided, nothing would have been possible. Ever since she arrived, she made sure that I had something on the side that was meant to boost my sexual vigor. Despite my age, I could court her attention daily and even perform admirably. On that day too, I saw her special preparation as a side and two large onions. Sometimes she complained about onion breath, but now it doesn't bother her. Incidentally, ever since we started kissing, perhaps in the third month, I have been regularly eating my onions again. It is only now that she has increased the dosage of it. She was much younger than me and, hence, was taking measures to prolong our sexual life, which I certainly cherished. However, the more my sexual vigor increased, the more I also longed to see her with our Swami.

It took much longer for me to wrap up my work. Upon my return, she greeted me with soap and a towel. It was uncommon for her to do that two days in a row. We toiled during the days on the field and, hence, sex, apart from a bodily need, was also a luxury. However, our planting season had begun, and we had to focus on our work. We had used the quiet period in our farming cycle productively to bond. That night, we were both weary, but Mani was like a bitch in the heat. She desperately needed it. Laying next to me, she immediately kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth. She slobbered over my mouth constantly as she kept on kissing me. The intensity was apparent. I realized that she needed a lot more relief. I urged her to straddle my face, and she obliged. Mani was aggressive as she practically ground her pussy against my lips. There was an animalistic hunger in her--she behaved as if after a long famine she was getting sex. She was far more reserved and docile on her first night. Mani made me eat her for a good 15 minutes before settling into the riding position again and riding me. I liked this position since it required little effort from me and also because it was the dominant position for her and not me.